[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

13 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

i saw someone posted it in twitter, idk korean language so i just post the link.

for novel 

this is for webtoon

Reveal hidden contents

I dont know too haha but thanks for the epilogue. Im obsessed 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

I'm hoping for a WEDDING honestly just because I'd love to see LDW and YIN as the bride/groom. Imagine how beautiful they will look together. And I agree. To keep expectations low....if we don't get a wedding but CHILDREN instead, I'd be okay with it too. There is not much we can do as viewers. We can't demand a wedding....but a HAPPY ENDING needs to be a given. No matter what. 

LOL fitz I am you. I need a wedding scene just to imagine LDW and YIN in a bride and groom outfit plz :bawling:

and yes a happy ending is mandatory for these two adorable cuties. 

2EvTtE.gif

Or I will riot.

@mimima - If no wedding, at least a HOT BED SCENE??? :sweat_smile::heart: Sigh ... but at the rate they’re going (cos maybe PD-Nim wants them to be all sweet and teenage-first-love-so-innocent-kinda-vibes, I am not putting my hopes too high for any hot scenes ... I suppose they’re meant to be SWEET and not sexy hot ... :bawling:

Spoiler

NEVER MIND - I will SACRIFICE anything for what-we-are-wishing-for-in-our-Shippers’-Thread!!! :tounge_xd::kiss_wink:

Need to plan to do a VIRTUAL RIOT, my Dear! Maybe we go SPAM PD-Nim / TvN’s IG! :joy: If only I am rich enough ... then I can fly all of us over to SK and do a sit-in in front of TvN!! 

Naaah ... I should just buy over the whole station ... :lol:

just want to comment on TYH's popularity abroad. I hope those who are involved in making the drama will get some sort of award. It'll be hard to get a korean based award but i really hope they get what they deserve. I know some of you mentioned that you dont care about rating etc, i personally dont care for my personal viewing, but I really want LDW/YIN to get recognised for their hardwork, i think they did well in acting department.

Rewatching ep 12 numerous times while waiting for ep 13

1 hour ago, Cindy Tjioe said:

Rewatching ep 12 numerous times while waiting for ep 13

You're rewatching episode 12? You must have a heart of steel! :lol: I'm staying away from rewatching and hoping that the resolution to their breakup is as quick as the stalker storyline was!

I can't believe that it has taken me this long to comment on the episodes from last week, but we knew it was coming. The subtle and over protective way that the manager and CEO are in dealing with JS. That is why she didn't feel the need to make them privy to her relationship in the first place.

As far as the CEO asking JR to break up with JS, that is for pure greed. Even with other actors signed to the agency, JS is their ACE! Now that her reputation has been recovered and the public is aware of what happened to her, they see $$$ and feel that her being in a relationship will somehow keep them from getting paid. However, if they had taken the time to get to know JR, they would know that he believes in hard work and would have not interfered in her career in any way. He is her biggest fanboy. 

What makes the separation even more bittersweet is the fact that a lot of us watched them in Goblin and we deserve to get all of the sweetness from this couple in this drama and writer-nim is keeping us from getting that. 

everyone!! tomorrow is wednesday!! its ‘touch your heart’ day! yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! are you all excited? happy? heartbroken? :joy::joy:

so.. everyone..im rewatching all the previous episodes while waiting. my obsession with this drama.. i found it amusing. im missing KJR and OJS everyday. i think about them before i go to sleep and after i wake up. i think ive gone crazy.

fL2r3QM.gif

7 hours ago, mimima said:

LOL fitz I am you. I need a wedding scene just to imagine LDW and YIN in a bride and groom outfit plz :bawling:

and yes a happy ending is mandatory for these two adorable cuties. 

i want them to get married too like FOR REAL hahahahahah what im trying to say KJR and  OJS getting married. haha our beautiful and handsome couple. kyaaaaa!! but i honestly want to see them with their kids too. especially YIN getting pregnant with LDW’s baby. like for real. hahaha i dont want to be greedy because we only have 4 episodes left but that ‘scene’, in a tent under the stars sound soooo romantic and sexy if you know what im saying.

BPftDe3.gif

2 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

everyone!! tomorrow is wednesday!! its ‘touch your heart’ day! yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! are you all excited? happy? heartbroken? :joy::joy:

so.. everyone..im rewatching all the previous episodes while waiting. my obsession with this drama.. i found it amusing. im missing KJR and OJS everyday. i think about them before i go to sleep and after i wake up. i think ive gone crazy.

i want them to get married too like FOR REAL hahahahahah what im trying to say KJR and  OJS getting married. haha our beautiful and handsome couple. kyaaaaa!! but i honestly want to see them with their kids too. especially YIN getting pregnant with LDW’s baby. like for real. hahaha i dont want to be greedy because we only have 4 episodes left but that ‘scene’, in a tent under the stars sound soooo romantic and sexy if you know what im saying.

I hope the tent under the star will happen!!! Oh God pls hehe

On 3/20/2019 at 4:06 AM, riiko1988 said:

Yes, of course excited but still have to calm oneself for what is coming this week. Only a few more hours ...

@unhelpful and @Alice Mendoza be tough.. we will get through it together.

7 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@mimima - If no wedding, at least a HOT BED SCENE??? :sweat_smile::heart: Sigh ... but at the rate they’re going (cos maybe PD-Nim wants them to be all sweet and teenage-first-love-so-innocent-kinda-vibes, I am not putting my hopes too high for any hot scenes ... I suppose they’re meant to be SWEET and not sexy hot ... :bawling:

Reveal hidden contents

NEVER MIND - I will SACRIFICE anything for what-we-are-wishing-for-in-our-Shippers’-Thread!!! :tounge_xd::kiss_wink:

Need to plan to do a VIRTUAL RIOT, my Dear! Maybe we go SPAM PD-Nim / TvN’s IG! :joy: If only I am rich enough ... then I can fly all of us over to SK and do a sit-in in front of TvN!! 

Naaah ... I should just buy over the whole station ... :lol:

BAHAHAHA @Alice Mendoza I agree but like everybody else said...it seems like it's too much to hope for at the rate we are going lol.  SURE. I'M DOWN FOR A VIRTUAL RIOT IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT.  Let me sharpen my pitchforks and make my TYH posters look fresh :joy:

1 hour ago, riiko1988 said:

BAHAHA ok @riiko1988 I was trying to contain my shipper feels to only the shipper thread :joy: but now you're just encouraging them to spill into the main thread bahahaha. I'LL DIE IF WE GET THE TENT UNDER THE STARS SCENE. Y'all won't be able to handle my feels.

13dAV2k.gif

GUYS SOON WE WILL GET A NEW EPISODE!!!!!

PLEAAAASE we need some serious love scenes to cure us from last week!  I put my faith in you script writer.. since they mentioned the idea of (no one under 19) that means they are open to it, it can't be just a tease.  I must be insane but I actually want to see them miss each other, I wanna see JR remember her cute gestures and encouraging words to him. It would make their reunion all the more satisfying.  As I mentioned before I still believe ep 14 to be THE EPISODE ( reunion wise at least), I don't care about the plot anymore or whether they stick to the novel or not, I just want to see them love each other for 4 episodes. is that too much to ask?giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Does anyone feel like they've gone through an actual breakup this past week? Like, at first, I was super angry. Then I was in denial. Then I was so sad. And finally last night I decided to watch episode 12 with subs and accept it. 

But of course I don't want to accept it for too long. Like, till the end of episode 13 works well for me. 

ICan Live With That ICan Do That GIF - ICanLiveWithThat ICanDoThat ICantChangeTheSituation GIFs

As for the spoilers for the web novel...some people complained that it looks like JS moves on just fine after the break up. But from the spoilers we know that it's opposite. She is actually the one to keep pursuing him to reconcile. Personally, I give mad props to her. If my boyfriend told me he'd always be there for me, took me to see my favorite movie in a rented out theatre, then dumped me?? I'd be like....

GIF - GIFs

And peace out on his a**. Jus' saying.

As for the rest of the spoilers...there is a LOT to cover in just 4 episodes that we have left. I say let's cut out like half those legal woes for poor JR. And then I be like, HEY PRODUCERS:

Spoiler

Tempting Fate Savingthrow GIF - TemptingFate Savingthrow Savingthrowshow GIFs

And we all know what that is :smirk:

Awwww, they look so sad. They better get back together by episode 14 at least. I need at least TWO FULL EPISODES of them as a couple before the series ends. If they prolong this break up for more than 1 episode, I'll be sad since we only have 16 episodes in total. It was a realistic break up. I think the writing did it justice. BUT I want them back together without wasting more than 1 ep of time! 

14 hours ago, mimima said:

So remember this guys? I was complaining to my friend who also watches TYH that I need LDW and YIN in wedding attire and she literally goes like “I got you fam” and shares this IG manip screenshot with me. I thought you guys would appreciate it as well :lol:

1MhTIP.jpg

Archived