Even in Raw, I cried, in sub what I am gonna do :dissapointed_relieved:

But How adorable he is, for crying with me :tounge_xd: 

5c8a92095c9d7380058156.gif?download

... We need to find a woman for him :sweat_smile:

I love her focus, she only see one thing, only him- hunting mood for her  :yum:

5c8a934ace796179207476.gif?download

My feeling

08A8AC45-6203-4362-B99A-B203FBAC909C.gif

wow so a break up :( But don´t forget this is JR first relationship so it is not surprising that he do a mistake there and thinking he is doing the right thing for her carrier...  I hope we see our girl have time to think about her life and where her happiness is. do she really want be actress or is it something else she want to do. I really hope this angst is done right and that both of our OTP is coming out of this with a more clear head, 

Marriage and kids ending will be nice lol and bed scene will make me squeal hardest :D

Im sure by the end of the drama Yeon Seo will receive an acting award? The drama title is Love Hurts so surely she can act better, after experiencing the real heartbreak of a relationship  

Typical separation my weak heart is sad but cant wait for reconciliation!! Although it may take by the end of ep 14 hmm we’ll be left with 2 lovey dovey eps. This time please more skinship i want them to be comfortable with each other and not feel shy / awkward anymore. Like hold hands etc!! I started to feel flat/not satisfied at their awkwardness even after that many dates...  

come quicker next week pleaseee

Hello fellow shippers.:heart:

Ok, this is my very first time writing a comment anywhere, but I need to take it out of my system somehow. Misery loves company and I had to know that others are going crazy as well over today's episode. I have never wished for a time machine as much as I do now, can we please skip the next 6 days already?? and only because I'm in a room of sleeping people I will take it out here.: ehm.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ok now let's reassure ourselves everybody. I will provide you with a dose of happiness. As a kdrama viewer of over 10 years, I can tell u this is only a minor setback in the relationship of our couple. Although it seems like they will go their separate ways, I'm sure it's not for long. The bright side is even though we see KJR suffering next week ( god help my fangirling heart) the separation helps them realize how much they need each other, OJS will really reconsider her decisions and they will both know what is important. And just when he reaches rock bottom OJS will come running to him to console him and tell him she can't live without him. Remember guys she has the JENGA PIECE from today where he promised he would fulfill her wish, she could come to his house and wish he never leaves her again. And as many of u said, after separation the affection reaches climax soo cant wait for that too. 

So overall the only problem is that this was at the end of the last episode of the week T.T but on the bright side, this gives time to see their fluffy scenes after they get back together which I'm betting is at the end of ep13.       Ep 14 will be THE EPISODE!! <3

So, let's all take a deep breath, try to live our boring lives for 6 more days and then everything will be okay. 

( P.S: I'm really picky with dramas and leading couples, so I don't remember the last time I watched a rom com that I loved as much as this one.  They r perfect for each other)

so chingus, after watching ep 12 with eng sub i kinda understand why KJR did that. i mean, ofc i wont get ever get angry with that cutie patotie of KJR. xKQVgz4.gif 

i mean how could i

FSRylKe.gif

btw, while they were at KJR house playing that wood stick thingy idk what its called haha OJS picked “say a wish” but she said she couldn’t think anything at the moment so she asked KJR to grant her wish later they even did a pinky promise ah kyopta ayieeee. i wonder what will it be? kyaaaaa :wub:

oh btw they wrapped up pretty fast that stalker thingy, i thought they would keep dragging him till last few episodes lmao

our dan-choi couple never fail to make me laugh :joy: 

CEO kinda started to annoyed me but its ok, he is in his delulu fanboying stage. i hope it will pass. lmao

just hoping they wont keep dragging this break up for long. my wangsun heart cant take it anymore. i mean they are perfect tgt. writernim please.

Firts at all...i hate her manager....and i hate his boss. Whyyyyy  yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-17.gif?1301940165

Her Manager spoke to Mr. Know as if the only importan thing for her is to  recover her career, but what about her feelings for Mr Kwon. Her Manager even knows nothing about their feeling and how he has supported her and took care of her. My poor Mr Kwon. 

Celebrities are human too..they have the right to love, what a stupidity. Whay they have to brake up instead to keep it a secret. 

I am so sad rigth now  yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-09.gif?1301940163

@shineem5I hope you are right and ep 14 will be  THE EPISODE cause the most i hate is writters fixing everythin at the las 5 min in the las episode. 

Ok..I have to say that i love Ms. Dan and Mr. Choi, they are amazing  yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-19.gif?1301940165 they have similar personalitties.

7 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

If they follow webnovel, 

Reveal hidden contents

then JS will be back to law school while maintaining her celebrity status and they get married and then she’s pregnant not long after they married. 

So fingers crossed hopefully next week the angst part will be short! 

That would be great if they going according to the webtoon. It sounds like a good ending.

5 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

" Only trust someone who can see these three things in you:

The sorrow behind your smile, the love behind your anger, and the reason behind your silence. "

Glad to see you here :) I was just thinking about you when I watched this drama because I know for sure you will have the best expression to describe the situation.  Thank you for the lovely words.

1 hour ago, shineem5 said:

Hello fellow shippers.:heart:

Ok, this is my very first time writing a comment anywhere, but I need to take it out of my system somehow. Misery loves company and I had to know that others are going crazy as well over today's episode. I have never wished for a time machine as much as I do now, can we please skip the next 6 days already?? and only because I'm in a room of sleeping people I will take it out here.: ehm.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ok now let's reassure ourselves everybody. I will provide you with a dose of happiness. As a kdrama viewer of over 10 years, I can tell u this is only a minor setback in the relationship of our couple. Although it seems like they will go their separate ways, I'm sure it's not for long. The bright side is even though we see KJR suffering next week ( god help my fangirling heart) the separation helps them realize how much they need each other, OJS will really reconsider her decisions and they will both know what is important. And just when he reaches rock bottom OJS will come running to him to console him and tell him she can't live without him. Remember guys she has the JENGA PIECE from today where he promised he would fulfill her wish, she could come to his house and wish he never leaves her again. And as many of u said, after separation the affection reaches climax soo cant wait for that too. 

So overall the only problem is that this was at the end of the last episode of the week T.T but on the bright side, this gives time to see their fluffy scenes after they get back together which I'm betting is at the end of ep13.       Ep 14 will be THE EPISODE!! <3

So, let's all take a deep breath, try to live our boring lives for 6 more days and then everything will be okay. 

( P.S: I'm really picky with dramas and leading couples, so I don't remember the last time I watched a rom com that I loved as much as this one.  They r perfect for each other)

Yes now you give me hope and hold on to that jengga piece. Very clever!! Episode 13 will be hard but hoping episode 14 that theyll get back together. And give us memorable scene (more sweetness and in a mature way hahaha) . Cant wait for nxt wednesday and thurs 

I understand they follow the novel and the break up is in it . However the sincerity between the characters since the beginning of their relationship and this turn feels like two different stories in one drama . Yes they did foreshadow the break up but in the end even her "hiding the truth" from him was resolved with him letting go according to what he said, there was no anger or disappoitment .

So what would be his explanation for their break up? "We are from different worlds you and I , so its better if we break up ?" . Knowing the characters YoonSeo will blame herself , thinking her status its what burden them . As much as he sees himself as unworthy of her the same she sees herself as someone who doesn't deserve him. So all the cliche melodrama ensues. Another cliche trope of other people meddling with their love labeling it as "forbidden romance" , i understand the point of them coming in public will hurt her newly restored image however i find the "break up because her career is more important than her happiness " reasoning stupid. The manager oppa spent all his time ten years now to her side as her brother figure and yet she doesn't know her at all.

As for the CEO fan i won't even dwell , i found his obsession now too much , he was always balancing it out and in this episode went too far. If the writers wanted to call out fans who have the same behaviour to decide or not if a celeb dates or not and whom  , i agree its disturbing. 

The CEO stalker will return . Thats a fact, since they got rid of him WAY too fast . They allow YR/SW to take a breath , reconcile and feel happy until the entire case returns to bite JR and them trying to help him. There is always lawyer Choi behind the whole thing. The dan/choi couple had all the potentional until the "lets date as contract" , the issue with this drama is that they took too long to build all the stories so now everything feels rushed since its ep12. With 4 episodes left and this type of writing its bound that things will be missed and we gonna have a rushed ending. By rushed i mean , reunion of the main couple , main battle and final ending . 

Im disappointed that YR/SW had no proper screentime so far . For a secondary characters they feel supporting. Much more for YR . They builded her "cold image" and hid her in the background . Its a shame considering she and SW are interesting . They wasted all the time and now they have the characters to tell their main story in a dialogue. 

My issue with this drama is that i don't feel the story heading into an end and we are heading to ep13 . Unless they extend it (doubtful ) to 18 episodes we are bound to see them reunite as cliffhanger in ep14 - final battle in ep15 and head to wrap everything for everyone at ep16 . Which means the main couple will get the "lucky" lets go fast from reunion to happy ending with 2-3 scenes and so the rest can get a wrap story. 

I love the drama , i love the fact they showcased numerous cases all focused to women , with respect. I love the fact the story dwells to important matters but its obvious they wanna follow the novel in the end and its a melodrama at best. 

I believe the two main leads are superior actors and not having them act dramatic is a waste . But we saw it before , we were fed the drama of them breaking up in every episode of Goblin. So we all know they are good .Their relationship was one of the most honest and sincere and now they backdrop to every cliche OF every drama EVER . 

My two cents 

PS : DID HE REALLY BOOKED AN ENTIRE CINEMA THEATER SO SHE CAN SEE HER FAVORITE MOVIE AND BREAK UP WITH HER  AFTERWARDS? WHO CAME UP WITH THIS? WHO? 

20 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Im disappointed that YR/SW had no proper screentime so far . For a secondary characters they feel supporting. Much more for YR . They builded her "cold image" and hid her in the background . Its a shame considering she and SW are interesting . They wasted all the time and now they have the characters to tell their main story in a dialogue. 

My issue with this drama is that i don't feel the story heading into an end and we are heading to ep13 . Unless they extend it (doubtful ) to 18 episodes we are bound to see them reunite as cliffhanger in ep14 - final battle in ep15 and head to wrap everything for everyone at ep16 . Which means the main couple will get the "lucky" lets go fast from reunion to happy ending with 2-3 scenes and so the rest can get a wrap story. 

I love the drama , i love the fact they showcased numerous cases all focused to women , with respect. I love the fact the story dwells to important matters but its obvious they wanna follow the novel in the end and its a melodrama at best. 

I believe the two main leads are superior actors and not having them act dramatic is a waste . But we saw it before , we were fed the drama of them breaking up in every episode of Goblin. So we all know they are good .Their relationship was one of the most honest and sincere and now they backdrop to every cliche OF every drama EVER . 

My two cents 

PS : DID HE REALLY BOOKED AN ENTIRE CINEMA THEATER SO SHE CAN SEE HER FAVORITE MOVIE AND BREAK UP WITH HER  AFTERWARDS? WHO CAME UP WITH THIS? WHO? 

Totally Agree, too many cliches for ep. 12. This is the perfect recipe to harm a good Drama

Listening to Czardas, Toccata & Fugue, and Four Seasons in Violin in a loop to lift up the gloomy moods...:angry: 

I am surprised and bit disappointed that The Stalker Arch wrapped up this fast and it shifted the focus on separations instead... I thought we gonna see how KJR & OJS fight for their love against the moneyed but we were served this cold old dish of noble idiocy....:unsure:

#Sighs

1 hour ago, wolfie26 said:

I'd have to respectfully disagree. I'm personally glad that YR didn't get much screen time. I've noticed that viewers on twitter, instagram, and message boards disliked the character right from the start. Even when she had the screen time and focus AND a sympathetic storyline with her co-workers being unfair and horrible to her....her character was still coming across as cold and unrelatable to people. Maybe the production team/writer had noticed this fan reaction and shifted the focus onto the Lawyer Dan/Lawyer Choi romance as the secondary romance/leads since viewers were responding more positively to both characters and the coupling. 

Again, no offense to the actress or her acting skills. Perhaps this character was simply miscast and needed a different type of an actress. Let's compare to the casting in DOTS of the secondary pairing, I personally loved them more than the leads because I felt both actors were powerful and charming. And they were huge fan favorites with people. I think it's about picking an actor that fits the character perfectly. And that's tough to do. 

BUT to add, I think the shift will be on the other couples next week precisely because our lead couple is on a break. Perhaps, the writer was waiting to tell the other stories a little bit later as our pairing is experiencing heartbreak and separation....

As a HUGE fan of the lead pairing, I will miss them next week if we won't see them interact as much. I've been blessed to see a lot of screen time with them in the first 12 episodes. So I'm thankful. But for me, next week might be tough if they are completely in separate stories and apart. Even if Choi/Dan are adorable....my favorite will always be YS/JR. AND keep in mind, this show has technically 4 pairings which is a lot. Most KDramas have 1-2 pairings. I haven't seen any with more than 2 to be honest. 

Archived