[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

I have to agree with I like brooding LDW as much as chipmunk LDW... his eyelids became quadruple eyelids when he struggled to breakup.... I think I might just be a convert lol.

Sigh. Himnae chingus. Let’s think up reuniting scenes.. how will they get back together? And will we get a nice ahem cuddle scene?

7 days feels like forever...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overthinking results to eating a flower ... 

YBLW5lP.gif

- Inspired by Princess Mera of Aquaman

Spoiler

G60MGIK.gif

It takes TWO to TANGO... side step by step ... ohhhh~ ohhh~

XPyGnB5.gif

An AGGRESSIVE powerful move from Lawyer Dan! Bravo!

Slam him on the wall and make his heart-lungs-liver flutter ...

YYSDQ9Z.gif

Think of me Darlin' ... 108.gif

Spoiler

NHqbUOP.gif

He will end up a " submissive type " on their relationship...

Spoiler

M6BUDoP.gif

Think that Lawyer Choi ... Think! " What shall I do Your Highness Ommmmma?! "

1 hour ago, Yongzura said:

The moment he said OYS instead of OJS...... 

Credit to the owner

YOU KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T WATCH THIS PART WITHOUT SUBS. BUT I'M A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT. I STARTED CRYING DAFLKJALFKJA JRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. WHY YOU GOTTA PUT ME IN TEARS HUH. HUH. WE ONLY GOT 4 EPISODES LEFT. NO TIME FOR ANGST. ALDKJFLAGKJLAGJ.

Thank you all for the recaps! :wub: And the cuts and rxn gifs! Those always make me laugh. 

You know, however noble an idiot the leads get and put a dampener on the show, I’d rather it be in the middle than at the end cos I am all for HEAs. This one looks like the end will be good. Ya? I’ll pray. I have been burnt too many times. 

I am looking forward to the trial to find out how the stories intertwine and unfurl. Should be interesting. I am assuming they are going to have one since everyone seems to be going to court on account of Mr Stalker-unhinged. 

Should JR decide to become a monk, there is still Dan and the mama’s boy. :)

17 minutes ago, attriste said:

I have to agree with I like brooding LDW as much as chipmunk LDW... his eyelids became quadruple eyelids when he struggled to breakup.... I think I might just be a convert lol.

Sigh. Himnae chingus. Let’s think up reuniting scenes.. how will they get back together? And will we get a nice ahem cuddle scene?

7 days feels like forever...

OR MAYBE A BED SCENE TO REUNITE.

vxBymVf.gif

I'm glad there's some hugging/kissing in ep12 because I was seriously angry at ep11 for the lack of anything lol!

And I am just going to believe that they will not spend anymore time on this separation past next episode. I totally get they need to throw SOMETHING in there but let's wrap it up quickly please and thank you!

14 minutes ago, mimima said:

OR MAYBE A BED SCENE TO REUNITE

YESSS! BED SCENE! BED SCENE! BED SCENE!! BOUNCY!! 

Ughhhh ... I’m so sad for the drama and I think we are NOT going to see them together for the entire two episodes next week. :bawling:

But my Dear Fellow Shipper @mimima - I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY about the REAL happening!!! So, yes, I’ll sacrifice drama shenanigans if our hope / wish / prayer comes true!!! :wub::heart:

52 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

I think park su myeong’s mom that has a disability  on ep 6 will seek justice for her son and then want to sue JR. 

Dunno but damn he will hit rock bottom because even he says “he is scared and something along his career as attorney” in the preview

hope @stroppyse could provide us with preview translation :bawling:

But, her son committed a murder & KJR put him behind the bars. That was right, it was his job. I guess something happened to that guy after that. 

But you can't possibly sue a lawyer for doing his job, right?

31 minutes ago, triplem said:

ahahahah...that is true...let's not forget before he became mr hot abs , he was first and foremost mama's boy... you can tell she's going to be the one who wears the pants ...not just literally :lol:

Maybe he thinks ~ she will be His step-MAMA .. Mama Version 2.0?  Haha!

kygYgFB.gif

And the way she took the initiative. She's indeed sweet and caring.

HORDB5Y.gif

I thought she's gonna feed him... And says ... " ahhhhh "

The NOBLE idiocy award goes to  ... 9.gif

Spoiler

lFxGMTi.gif

Oh Jin Shim ... just hit his precious balls ...10.gif

1 hour ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

:bawling: :bawling:

I feel like crying so hard now. KJR I know how hard it is for you. 

You are not alone ... I feel you!  28.gif

Spoiler

YUhUTkC.gif

12 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

YESSS! BED SCENE! BED SCENE! BED SCENE!! BOUNCY!! 

Ughhhh ... I’m so sad for the drama and I think we are NOT going to see them together for the entire two episodes next week. :bawling:

But my Dear Fellow Shipper @mimima - I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY about the REAL happening!!! So, yes, I’ll sacrifice drama shenanigans if our hope / wish / prayer comes true!!! :wub::heart:

ALDKJFLAKJFLAJ THE FOOD TRUCK ORDEAL?????????  I NEED ANSWERS. IS THAT NORMAL FOR CO STARS??????????

22I0diD.gif

14 minutes ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

But, her son committed a murder & KJR put him behind the bars. That was right, it was his job. I guess something happened to that guy after that. 

But you can't possibly sue a lawyer for doing his job, right?

well maybe she seeks justice due to the condition of PSM's disability, while it is proven that he committed murder, why KJR did not consider his disability .. this might be his mom's reason,

So like you said, PSM maybe hangs himself (idk but i guess that's a huge possibility that can trigger his mom to go to always firm and screaming like in the preview ..and then  this attracts media attention as KJR is labelled as 'cold-hearted attorney' .

and this is where JR possibly hits the rock bottom.

15 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

well maybe she seeks justice due to the condition of PSM's disability, while it is proven that he committed murder, why KJR did not consider his disability .. this might be his mom's reason,

So like you said, PSM maybe hangs himself (idk but i guess that's a huge possibility that can trigger his mom to go to always firm and screaming like in the preview ..and then  this attracts media attention as KJR is labelled as 'cold-hearted attorney' .

and this is where JR possibly hits the rock bottom.

I agree with you. PSM must have harmed himself. Even so, considering his disability and deciding the punishment is solely dependent on the honorable judge. Attorneys does not get to decide how much punishment should the guilty person gets. 

His mother should have filed a request to lessen his punishment (because of his disability) in the very first place. 

P.S. I am sorry if I sound angry or irritated right now. It's just I am so heartbroken right now. Sorry.

16 minutes ago, mimima said:

ALDKJFLAKJFLAJ THE FOOD TRUCK ORDEAL?????????  I NEED ANSWERS. IS THAT NORMAL FOR CO STARS??????????

Sigh ... I’m a relative new KDrama fan, so, I am not really sure, my Dear!! BUT, it seems that SongSong sent a food truck together to Yoo Ah In!! Okay, my Dear, I think we SHOULD NOT be discussing this topic here - this is the DRAMA Thread!! We need to take this discussion back to our Shipper’s thread!! Problem is, I think there are more KDrama veterans here than over in the Shipper’s thread!! :sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

Of course NON-shippers will just RATIONALISE THIS HAPPENING by saying that they’re sending a food truck TOGETHER because it’s to a PD-Nim whom they have worked before (he was the PD for YIN’s Queen Inhyun’s Man & LDW’s Bubblegum) - but they could have sent SEPARATELY right?? 

Ok, I BETTER STOP TALKING about non-drama related stuff!! 

1 hour ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

If they follow webnovel, 

Hide contents

then JS will be back to law school while maintaining her celebrity status and they get married and then she’s pregnant not long after they married. 

So fingers crossed hopefully next week the angst part will be short! 

I hope they follow the webtoon. And epi13 will end up to be a happy episode. Looking forward to more happy, romantic and cute scenes. We only have 4 ep left

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzsCQ-FK4kcVoPF5HaKcybQPAStZqm-tDSXczhoGbgGL3SFExMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW8ljf_JasvC5Haf07Iwv1552147998_ENG-SUBS-Touch-Your-Heart-Ep-11-preview-%EC%A7%84%EC%8B%AC%EC%9D%B4-%EB%8B%BF%EB%8B%A411%ED%99%94-310x165.jpg

" Only trust someone who can see these three things in you:

The sorrow behind your smile, the love behind your anger, and the reason behind your silence. "

A bit out of sync and behind yet I still wanted to share my thoughts on this meaningful and loving scene that said so much more about KJR and the character he is.  I love how deep he truly is in understanding her silence as well as her words.

Listens through her tears and yet soaks up all he sees and wipes away her fears.  With his constant voice of I'm here and I understand you trust me.  Even more it's his encouraging nature when he reminds her she isn't to blame and she isn't alone.  That what ever comes they can face it together.

It's his offering to stay the night and watching her as she for the first time falls a sleep with her heart at peace.  It's her quietly looking over seeing him laying there beside her thankful in such relief.  It's understanding her story and realizing how horrible it would be to live ones life in constant fear.  In always wondering where that stalker is and if he is near.

Yet I loved it best at the end when punched him not once but twice with "Don't lay a finger on my woman" not only with his words but with his eyes as well.

No DOUBT LDW is bringing it and it's convincing...

Archived