[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

There are 2 possibilities for them to break up in the ground of noble idiocy:

1. KJR will initiates it because her agency convinced him that it will be best for OJS.

2. OJS will initiates it because The Eyelinerd Creep and his lawyer threaten her about KJR’s “5 years ago” thingy.

:triumph::skull::anguished:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@triplem Yeah. The drama has been avoiding cliches perfectly. Besides no one wants breakup at this stage. LDW is so good delivering his dialogues, you can actually feel he is sincere.

51 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

but but but.... if they break up, writernim, it will contradict everything KJR and OJS that have said thooo. didnt KJR say that he will stay by her side and they will fight tgt (or something like that? lol i have a short memory im sorry lmao) and he knows OJS needs him. didnt she say to KJR that this time she think she can do everything now because KJR is by her side (or something like that i meant when they were in the park)? so i dont think they will. it will ruin everything writernim, thats out of KJR character.. especially now that LGJ is back.

btw, cant wait to see bts of amusement park date :joy: im sure LDW enjoyed it more than KJR for sure hahahahah

thanks for live recaps, translations and gifs chingus.

Exactly z she needs him the most right now. Both as a boyfriend and a lawyer.

38 minutes ago, cenching said:

There are 2 possibilities for them to break up in the ground of noble idiocy:

1. KJR will initiates it because her agency convinced him that it will be best for OJS.

2. OJS will initiates it because The Eyelinerd Creep and his lawyer threaten her about KJR’s “5 years ago” thingy.

:triumph::skull::anguished:

It will be a lot harder for OJS though. She is mentally shaken right now, another emotional trauma could take a toll on her health.

18 hours ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

He did say your problems are my problems in ep 9. You are not the only one even I am not getting what exactly SW is working on.

In the earlier episode, KSW was called back because he's strict in dealing with the bad guys.  He is supposed to find evidence to indict CEO Jung Ji Ho specifically in the embezzlement case.  However KSW was asked to halt from going on with his investigation about the embezzlement by the same person who asked him to go after JJH.

From KJR's client yesterday we know that the JJH is not a gambler thus there's something fishy about his case.  That's why KJR went to inform about it to KSW and now they seem to be able to see there is a connection between JJH and LGJ besides having the same Attorney defended them.

If KSW is being stopped from digging more about CEO JJH at the moment maybe both of them can pursue the same case by focusing on LGJ's movement (this is just my personal opinion).  Let's catch both of them.

11 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

In the earlier episode, KSW was called back because he's strict in dealing with the bad guys.  He is supposed to find evidence to indict CEO Jung Ji Ho specifically in the embezzlement case.  However KSW was asked to halt from going on with his investigation about the embezzlement by the same person who asked him to go after JJH.

From KJR's client yesterday we know that the CEO is not a gambler thus there's something fishy about his case.  That's why KJR went to inform about it to KSW and now they seem to be able to see there is a connection between JJH and LGJ besides having the same Attorney defended them.

If KSW is being stopped from digging more about CEO JJH at the moment maybe both of them can pursue the same case by focusing on LGJ's movement (this is just my personal opinion).  Let's catch both of them.

Yep. I just watched the episode. LGJ and JJH have some connection between them. Like previously happened, stalker guy is so good at making other people scapegoats for him crimes. :angry:

I feel the same. If they want to take LGJ down then Lawyers and prosecutors need to work together.

@triplem Sometimes I like how my mind works, everyone worries about the possibility of a breakup :grimace:

Me while in work, just thinking what gonna happen between these two :joy:

FB7936E3-E50E-4716-87C4-91F8AC6F2F1E.gif

... Mr Smooth, Mr I am yours, Mr what you are waiting for :mrgreen:

Spoiler

PS : @Sarang21 & @Sejabin

What u think about Mr ukulele :tounge_xd: 

6518A682-72D1-47C8-9172-71CE83DEC328.gif

@Lawyerh you may need to book a dance lesson from him today, rather than the ukulele lessons :smirk:

@lu09 are u watching TYH :sweat_smile:

I like the hedgehog stuffed toy in ep11 so much! Such a cutie. Pretty sure fans will start asking around for it.

conversely, the demented stalker needs to be shackled and thrown into a mental ward. That crazy bugger....is actually a good actor. Hiaks!! 

But what JR uttered right at the end totally erased the disgust I felt not 2 seconds before. 

Oy, this drama is toying with me.

Live-caps starting...

KJR in his car, got a call from SW. More info about Choi's involvement with Psycho Stalker in Macau. They agreed to talk more when they meet. Then he drove off. Back to last night's episode. KJR reached the gate and tried to call OJS's phone but no answer. He ran and ran towards her apartment.

Cut to police at the apartment complex, with KJR and SW walking out with the police. SW left together with the police van after asking about OJS condition. KJR went back to apartment. OJS still looking so shocked. He put his hands on hers and gave her words of comfort.

Morning, news report on Psycho Stalker arrest. Being watched by a concerned YR. And also by Oppa and CEO in the office. CEO is so happy, while Oppa cried in relief. They even hugged together. Oppa told CEO that OJS is still going to work, he got confused why...

Everyone ready? I repeat, we better be ending in kisses and not a break up!! Gotta admit, this OST has me nervous but we'll see....

Begins with JR in his car after seeing JS in, and receiving a call from SW. They talk. He drives off. Sees stalker henchman. Quick races back. Tries calling JS but nothing. Now we see him superman run! Run run JR! He makes it and punches the jerkbag. Don't touch my woman!

Cut to police and SW there. Taking away scum in handcuffs. SW asks JR if he's ok. JR goes back inside and sits with JS. She still seems in shock. He takes her hand and reassures her.

Next morning, YR watching news about it. Her CEO and manager watching news about it. They are happy. They console each other. Silly. 

JS arrives at law firm next morning. Everyone comes to talk to her about what happened. They are all concerned for her. Guess no one knows JR saved her. She goes and sits down. JR was already there. He comes out and brings her print outs it looks like of internet comments. Seems he has highlighted all the positive comments and also showing her an article on his phone. Think he wrote comments on it? Not sure but he has made her happy.

OJS arrived at the office. Everyone expressing their concerns for her. She has to assure them not to worry about her because she is okay.

She went inside her room, and KJR handed her some documents. They have a pleasant conversation. KJR showed her an article on her with very positive feedback. OJS thanked him. They smiled at each other.

OJS at rooftop. She is teary. She opened some articles on her phone to read.

OJS and KJR walking side by side in a park next to a river. OJS once again told him not to worry about her, but there's something that they need to worry about, ie. she is hungry. As they walk to get lunch, some people recognized her, she tried to deny but more and more started to crowd around her asking for autographs. KJR tried to explain to them not to take picture and stuff, but got asked "who are you?" He just said male friend, so got ignored and kinda pushed out away by the crowd.

They are then seated in Subway having their lunch, and some light conversation.

Cut to rooftop. She's reading the article again on her phone and tearing up. 

Cut to the two of them walking in a park. JS talking a lot. They pass by 2 guys who recognize her. More people come up. They are all like you're awesome, fighting. JR steps in and is spewing lawyer stuff. They are like who are you and push him out of the way lol. She signs autographs for them. 

Now they are having their subway date. They seem to be talking about what happened. I dunno something cute is happening. Lol what are they talking about dang it it seems cute. 

Cut to law firm at night. Mama's boy is working alone but then he sees superstar Dan there also. Whoa is he totally getting the hots for her now. He's eating a rose petal when she looks up at him and he's all flustered. Now she's talking to herself about him I think. He comes out and I think asks her to go for drinks right now. 

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Cut to law firm at night. Mama's boy is working alone but then he sees superstar Dan there also. Whoa is he totally getting the hots for her now. He's eating a rose petal when she looks up at him and he's all flustered. Now she's talking to herself about him I think. He comes out and I think asks her to go for drinks right now. 

#Swooning

Choi in his office working late. He has glasses on, so handsome... lol... He then realized that Dan is still there as well when the copier made a noise. He started thinking about when she came to her rescue and started imagining things with the rose, as in preview. Dan noticed him and wondered away shyly. But Choi called her, however, he got lost in words talking to her, trying to ask her for drinks. So they went drinking. He struggled with the fish bone, but Dan very easily helped him and gave her a big piece. He started to admire her in his mind. Then he asked her if there is anyone in her heart right now, since she has always have someone in her mind. She said yes, but she has given up already with that person. He asked who is the person. She didn't want to tell and left. He ran after her though.

KJR dropping OJS off. They talked about the remaining one week of her coming to the office. OJS told him that she had a good time all this while working. She picked his hand and kissed it but stopped halfway when she saw Oppa in front of the car. (Preview). Oppa asked if they're dating, and both acknowledge it. He dragged her inside.

In her apartment, Oppa started questioning her, talking about her image and stuff. OJS told him that she really really like KJR. OJS asked him why is he here so late. He was rather upset that he's been worrying so much about her but she just go about like nothing happened. He told her that the writer-nim wanted to meet up.

They are out eating. He is pondering to himself over her. She actually seems calm and collected compared to him this time. She stands up and walks off suddenly. He is talking to himself. Maybe she rejected him lol that'd be funny. I dunno. 

JR pulls up to JS place. I'm surprised she wants to stay there after everything. She starts kissing his hand but there's the manager watching them. She admits that they're dating. She is like a 15 year old being pulled away by her father lol. She looks at him from behind the gate like she's being imprisoned from seeing her love awww. 

Manager is scolding her inside now. She is insisting she likes him. She's getting a little pouty. Manager not happy. Don't be an a** manager.

Next day, she's meeting the drama people, along with her ceo and manager. Guess this is where they're gonna offer her the role. I think JS thought she was gonna be dropped so she seems surprised to be offered. She's smiling. Her CEO seems hesitant though. Seems like she wants to do it. Ceo still seems confused that she's agreeing. 

Manager and JS are driving now. Talking about drama I guess and maybe JR. Think manager is gonna start planting seeds of doubt in her head about her relationship with JR. Grrr. JS sends JR a text. Everyone at law firm is heading out to the elevators. I suspect it's time for all the reporters. Yup, they go down and there are all the reporters. They crowd around asking about JS and her new drama. JS walks in. JR spots her and gets her out before the reporters notice. 

Cut to prosecutors office. SW is there, talking to one of the assistants about something. Out walks YR. She seems in a good mood. 

Cut to JR and JS going into JR's place. Guess time for JS to confess and apologize for not telling him about the drama. But he hugs her and tells her it's ok. Aww sweet JR. But JS doesn't seem happy. Maybe she thinks she doesn't deserve it. JR being sweet though. JS gets a phone call. Now JR gets one. He answers. It's the boss I think. Guess just checking up on them. 

Cut to some of the law firm peeps minus mama's boy and Dan eating lunch talking about JS. Boss seems to be staying some awkward stuff lol I dunno.

Archived