[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

Today's episode was good in introducing our couple's trust and respect for each other. They understand that both their lives are different, but they'll make things work and be patient with each other. It's such a good development for both their characters. I really like that.

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh I can’t wait for MR Romeo - last week he play Ukulele , now he pull out the roses 

... he is killing me :kiss_wink:

He's killing me, too. I'm all cringy here, but at the same time I can't stop laughing at them. They are definitely the comedy couple.

I keep guessing that if his mother meets her, the mother would like her. Remember how she rejects the girls he likes? Well, she might like Mrs Dan. Lol. :lol:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then also wasn't there a preview clip of JR saying to the stalker "JS' problem is my problem now..." ? I don't remember hearing that. So hrmmm guess we'll find out tomorrow. 

I don't know if I am wrong but I thought he told our girl that line { ur business is my business } when he want to go to the court with the people that say bad comment about her ,not the stalker  in ep 9 , either way, he is perfect  the way he takes care of all her problems like a hero 

3341CC12-9EB2-48FC-89A2-CF21E310D2D3.gif

* the other couple are so funny, I can't get enough of them :mrgreen:

I came to realize why the CEO is asking the manager to meddle in OYS's love life so that KJR is asked to break up with OYS. Don't forget that her fame is connected to the slogan: "My goddess, our goddess, universal goddess". These words imply that OYS belong to everyone, especially to every man... they can fantasize about her. If OYS revealed that she had a boyfriend, the CEO fears that she might lose her celebrity status forever. However, the manager and the CEO are both wrong because from the episode 8, it is clear that people expect from OYS to date someone... Besides, I doubt that her popularity only came from her looks. She was a nice and warm person from the start, hence she treated people around her very well. I guess, she was also popular among her co-workers like directors, writers, make-up artists aso. 

About our OTP:  I don’t picture JR to just let her go & sit on the sidelines. I guess we’ll see... 

I’m most excited about atty’s Mama boy/Ms. Dan relationship progression. I thought CEO atty would be thrown in the mix as well. Really liking the latter.

21 minutes ago, cenching said:

When he "flipped" his coat after he punched The Eyelinered Creep, I was clutching my heart from the coolness....:glasses:  and I half-fainted when he said his line.....:skull:

Yes I did too!!!! That was soooo coool

54 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Right now i am still wondering when they will unfold the story of JR “five years ago” that involves our always firm CEO? 

It will come, don't worry about it. Step by step everything will click. There are still so many things to deal with at the moment. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I came to realize why the CEO is asking the manager to meddle in OYS's love life so that KJR is asked to break up with OYS. Don't forget that her fame is connected to the slogan: "My goddess, our goddess, universal goddess". These words imply that OYS belong to everyone, especially to every man... they can fantasize about her. If OYS revealed that she had a boyfriend, the CEO fears that she might lose her celebrity status forever. However, the manager and the CEO are both wrong because from the episode 8, it is clear that people expect from OYS to date someone... Besides, I doubt that her popularity only came from her looks. She was a nice and warm person from the start, hence she treated people around her very well. I guess, she was also popular among her co-workers like directors, writers, make-up artists aso. 

I understand the CEO & manager are meddling in her relationship because they have the best intentions & want to do best for her career but I think this scenario it's best chance for her to show them, how much she grows up as person these past months , stop their meddling & show them how much she care about him just like KJR already gives & change for her from cold person to open/warm person. 

@triplem I like that line too, JR is a man with little word, he wasn't in mood for a chat , just want to smack his face quickly for touching his woman. 

My Poor CEO

499ABA99-E502-4429-A64B-F2885F2EF9AA.gif

Oh, KJR!!! She is crying, hug her!! Hug her!! HUG HER!!....:cry: She needs the HUG!! Not only a pat!!! :triumph: The scene in the kitchen is absolutely domestic....:love: Aaaarrgghh!!! #Fainted

#WokeUp

Mama's boy's new client has me in stitches....LMAO!!! :joy: Mama's boy and Miss Dan!! Love you!! :joy: My poor ribs!! :joy:

51 minutes ago, cenching said:

We are extremely great in finding a loophole to fangirling despite the dire situation.....:joy::glasses::love:

RIght! The episode was sad and creepy except for the amusement park date which is hilarious but I kept repeating that scene coz of Jung rok 

19 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

Is the rating out for last night episode? 

3.8% Nationwide while  Live or Die on top with 14 and Big Issue(?) 3.7 ... 

OST Part 6 is so sad... Got a few translation of the lyrics from twitter ... I guess its their break up song ( I hope not):bawling:

Also, there were TVN did not upload any clips of Episode 11  on YT Ottoke?

21 minutes ago, lhynne said:

3.8% Nationwide while  Live or Die on top with 14 and Big Issue(?) 3.7 ... 

OST Part 6 is so sad... Got a few translation of the lyrics from twitter ... I guess its their break up song ( I hope not):bawling:

Also, there were TVN did not upload any clips of Episode 11  on YT Ottoke?

NOOOOOOO please just NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO breakup!!

These two broke up during Goblin already too many lifetimes of pains for viewers about it already!

Big Issue only 0.1 % behind but actually doing MUCH worse than TYH considering that it airs on MAIN channel and not cable... (my poor HYS ;(  has bad rating now too  )

Seems like NO to YT clips because ep11 too similar with the Seungri and YYJ scandal which blew up just now when this episode aired....  :/

2 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Because ep11 too similar with the Seungri and YYJ scandal which blew up just now when this aired....  :/

I thought its good because of the similarity TYH will get more viewers etc but I guess not

Archived