[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

I hope no break up because of noble idiocy....So sick of that plot....:skull:

add.

KJR, you are not the only I am also scared sh!tless with that swinging boat.....:skull: I would rather ride a Roller Coaster.....

Me too. Her manager has no right to tell him that... a break up: what is his reason? KJR represents a thread to her career? Right now, she has no real job offer and she can think about a change of career. 

@attriste LGJ's case is linked to SW's case... and both have the same attorney: Choi. Therefore I am expecting a showdown between SW/KJR and Choi.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don´t like the idea about break up as JS is not emotional stable at the moment as the stalker is back.... I hope they talk about it, and if they need to take a break it is just temporally separation as she is doing the drama and figuring out what she want to do with her life (I kinda hope she end up doing law school again). But I hope they do keep contact with each other sometime though. Let see what the writer have in store for us :) 

Hard sub for preview ep 12

Writer: I really wished that Oh Yoon Seo ssi can be the lead actress for my drama
EJ: Will Yoon Seo ssi stop coming to the office today?
JR: She came to work as a secretary in here because she is interested in law. Won't she keep work in law?
HJ: The others and law firm must be surprised
Reporters: Is she works because of her acting as a lawyer...
HJ: Especially towards Lawyer Kwon Jung Rok... (?)
SW: I don't need anything else. Being by your side is enough
JH: Especially about today a woman who is like rose that I want to hug. What should I do about you?
CEO: Both of them can't date each other
YS: What should I do? 
CEO: You must know something right? Right?
HJ: Who knows?
HJ: I know it's not appropriate (?) but can you both break up? For Yoon Seo's sake?
JR: Is it a problem that I like Oh Jin Shim ssi?

tag @stroppyse for another translations of preview

9 minutes ago, sal2 said:

don´t like the idea about break up as JS is not emotional stable at the moment as the stalker is back.... I hope they talk about it, and if they need to take a break it is just temporally separation as she is doing the drama and figuring out what she want to do with her life (I kinda hope she end up doing law school again). But I hope they do keep contact with each other sometime though. Let see what the writer have i store for us :) 

For me, Her manager's intervention should be the trigger for OJS to take control of her life for real. So far, she has let people, like the CEO and her manager, treat her like a teenager and she was never responsible for her life. The CEO and her manager made the decision for her... maybe that's how the writer will use this scene. I doubt that OJS would accept the break up... Moreover, it looks like he is acting behind her back. To me, the manager and the CEO have never really perceived OJS's true personality. 

So far, the writer hasn't used any typical k-drama cliches like f. ex. the love triangle.   

Darn!!! The manager and CEO are a bunch of jerks :triumph:  I hope OJS will put her foot down....The situation seems to makes her have to choose between her career and KJR.....:cold_sweat:

add.

@bebebisous33

From the recap, OJS seems to be grows stronger to stand on her own because she dares to call The Stalker and admonishes him....

I also sick of “I break up with you because I care for your wellbeing”. Silly plot. However at the end of the day, it is still a Kdrama so prepare for the worst but still hope for the best. If the writer makes them break up even for one episode I’ll be so disappointed. 

We was was worried KJR would be disappointed knowing OJS has secrets or even worse, split up with her. However the writer solved it way too smooth by letting KJR affirmed he’d like her no matter what, 100, 1000 secrets, he was fine. Let’s see how the episode tomorrow solve this problem.

P/S: I’m so glad I find this forum. Everyone is very constructive & informative. Last drama I saw was The last empress. I also joined a fan page on FB. Members were verbally attacked each other when they supported different leading roles. I had to quit after a couple of days since it was so stressful.

44 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Me too. Her manager has no right to tell him that... a break up: what is his reason? KJR represents a thread to her career? Right now, she has no real job offer and she can think about a change of career. 

@attriste LGJ's case is linked to SW's case... and both have the same attorney: Choi. Therefore I am expecting a showdown between SW/KJR and Choi.

Ahh yes yes now that i have rewatched, Choi Yoon Su is the lawyer that does the dirty work for all the conglomerates... and gets paid princely sums for that.

@stroppyse and @alleram95 thanks for the subs. Looking at them, it looks like JR doesn't know about YS's drama secret yet, does he?

35 minutes ago, triplem said:

If you watch these scenes carefully, even without subs , you will come to appreciate the sort of positive person JS is . I felt her inner beauty shine here & loved how she always sees the silver lining . While the cute clumsiness of JR trying to do sweet things for JS was possibly to provide comic relief , it’s JS response & her wonderful attitude of making the best of the situation that warms the heart . It really does show the sort of strong & courageous person that she is . 

Indeed... My heart is also touched by her sincerity ;)

I think the alternative title Reach of Sincerity is more apt actually. The Chinese title also translates to "Touching (the) Sincerity (true heart)"

Rock it Baby! Go for Love! 157.gif

T4RITYZ.gif

Spoiler

na54FjP.gif

lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 CEO's reaction... " The look that says UhggH?! "

She's only showing her beautiful eyes CEO-nim ... big-eye-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Spoiler

qpm9Y7g.gif

Spoiler

EAr1yPH.gif

The Ukulele SHIP is ready to sail ... 101.gif

IBW85LG.gif

jnAdh02.gif

My prediction gone wrong. But as long as KJR got there on time and OYS is safe I am ok with it.

By far, our fav couple has handled everything with each other. They respect each other and consider each other's feelings. Plus they both are adults I hope they handle this difficult phase with maturity & don't let each other go. 

22 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Well, there were some major Chinese influences throughout the centuries on the Korean peninsula. I wasn't sure of which dialects, but I thought it interesting that I could recognize certain words when watching a c-drama or t-drama, with the subtitles to use as a guide that I'm hearing the word right rather than confusing a similar sounding word.

Sorry, this conversation is a bit tangential to this thread. @cenching, I'm going to move this part of the conversation to +/- if you don't mind.

Going back to the drama, I'm just opposed to last minute angst in the relationship. The stalker thing coming to the fore is fine, since it's something that YS had to deal with. However, rather than an actual separation, I hope that the next hurdle for the couple to go over together will be his coping with her celebrity status and thus having to be mindful of the public. Because until now, JR has only had some people tell him how big a star YS is, e.g. SW mentioning it, but JR hasn't had to deal with a full-court press by the reporters as would happen the minute they see that he's her boyfriend.

Me too. I don't want any break up. Besides, I think, this is now OJS's fight. It is her turn to show how much she loves him. She needs to make things clear to the CEO and her manager. She needs to speak her mind... and not let people and the media control her life. Remember that Always colleagues were curious about the type of man OYS would date. It would be interesting to see OYS using the media for her own advantage. By claiming that KJR is her boyfriend in front of the journalists, LGJ can no longer use the same methods to stalk her. KJR has already announced to his father, OJS was his girlfriend... So it is her move right now. Since she is a celebrity, she has to announce it.  

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

. SW mentioning it, but JR hasn't had to deal with a full-court press by the reporters as would happen the minute they see that he's her boyfriend.

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

So it is her move right now. Since she is a celebrity, she has to announce it.  

I completely agree with both of you.  I hope tomorrow's episode will give us a twist where JR refuses to agree with JS's manager request to break up and then they are gonna deal with the problems by JS announcing to the press officially she has a boyfrined like @bebebisous33 said and @stroppyse also wanted to see on how JR deals with the consequence of dating hallyu star (i like your idea because we only get a tiny glimpse of how a bit frustrated he could be when people adore his GF too much on ep 8, moreover they are having secret relationship ..That would be superb if the drama is going to go to this direction rather than just a usual separation and noble idiocy. 

Btw, is it just me that miss it or the PDnim decided to cut the scene on last week preview of ep 11 where JR run like a superman in the park where I thought it was supposed to be the part of today's episode after LGJ broke into JS's house?

Or will we see this backstory scene tomorrow? 

Or will this scene be a part of another thrilling moment of ep 12?

Jun-Rok is now practicing on how to eat Jin-Shim .. 60.gif

JR: I'm gonna eat 47.gifyou like this...  89.gif

oInOnRY.gif

The bed scenes will be up soon! Bounce! Bounce! Bounce!

Spoiler

4uAQJy3.gif

sGMxgbR.gif

Am I the only one who shouts " PUNCH more! " at the creepy stalker? 9.gif

V4PwRt3.gif

If glares can kill... All Jin-Shimers will die right now! 

dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498* with butt-scratching *

cBpagF3.gif

He whims over it. 86.gif

He probably used the Boy de Chanel Eyeliner by Lee Dong Wook ...85.gif

Spoiler

4rOKifS.jpg

I guess I should stop pretending like I have any idea what's going on when I recap lol. I thought for sure JS' drama secret had been revealed to JR and the entire Always staff. Ooops. I hope no one who is reading actually thinks I know what I'm saying :P

From the preview, I think JR finds out when the reporters show up. He has a bit of a shocked look when they are all gathered around screaming questions. 

I'm torn about whether there will be a separation. At first I'm like no, no way, their relationship has been mature and they have always talked things out. But then I remember other dramas which veered into the land of stupidity in the last few episodes. If it does veer into stupid land, don't worry I have plenty of gifs ready to express myself with. Hopefully we end tomorrow with kissing, not angst *fingers crossed* 

@Yeojachingudeul I thought the same thing when I didn't see JR doing his superman run. My first thought was there will be another crazy scene tomorrow. But then I remembered the director has cut quite a few scenes. First, the construction cones which I'm still bummed about by the way. Then also wasn't there a preview clip of JR saying to the stalker "JS' problem is my problem now..." ? I don't remember hearing that. So hrmmm guess we'll find out tomorrow. 

One more thing, it was mentioned that maybe stalker dude was in collusion with someone since we know JR/JS were being watched while stalker was still in the States. But now I think maybe it was just one of his cameramen/henchman who was watching. 

I'm still awful confused about the case SW is working on and its connection to stalker dude. Is anyone else having trouble following what's going on there? :huh: 

Archived