[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That BTS clip! The word LOVE will be used later. Awwwww. I'm looking forward to the "I love you"s between JR/YS! Will be such an epic moment. I'm thinking it will happen maybe this week during this whole danger situation? 

So close to the new episode! I live in the US. So the time difference is quite big! I'll be sleeping when the new episode airs! 

Quick question, does anyone know how Dan/Choi were chose as the "couple of the week" for that new interview together? Did fans vote in a poll? I adore them of course....but with our favorite lead pairing JUST getting together and sharing AMAZING kisses, I just can't imagine them losing in a fan poll to Dan/Choi. Unless, it was just the production decision to have them as the "couple of the week"? 

This drama is sugar-filled to the brims. After few brief moments of slight angst aka the stalker they patch up our wounded feelings with more sweetness....Would they wrap up the stalker’s arch in the last few minute only??? Well, I am not complaining though....:glasses:

I kept thinking that the stalker going to OJS's house is a dream sequence, and OJS got so scared KJR went to her home so she won't be alone.  I think it's too early for the stalker to make a big move such as stalking OJS in her own home. Me thinks the announcement of the investor would be the cliffhanger for this week. That's just me though... 

Woke up this morning and realized its Wednesday yikes!!!! Looking forward  to seeing my JS and JR tonight :wub:

Can't get enough of this couple, watched the first few episodes again last night before going to bed lol

0H9OnGK.gif

As others have said, I LOVE that we are still getting this wonderful moments of them dating despite the drama! 

Our show remains a very sweet romantic comedy that is a FEEL GOOD series. 

Another date!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be honest. I didn't expect the date to be in episode 11! I was hoping for nice moments, but an amusement park date? That's a total GIFT. 

3 hours ago, lhynne said:

I kept thinking that the stalker going to OJS's house is a dream sequence, and OJS got so scared KJR went to her home so she won't be alone.  I think it's too early for the stalker to make a big move such as stalking OJS in her own home. Me thinks the announcement of the investor would be the cliffhanger for this week. That's just me though... 

Or maybe the stalker scene won’t happen this week yet since drama preview purposes is to make us sitting on the edge....

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

Or maybe the stalker scene won’t happen this week yet since drama preview purposes is to make us sitting on the edge....

True... That could happen too

So many things happening this week... a few more hours to go

iQ6i5RR.png

kWuO8H0.png

cCf2yQz.png

The last pic looks like it was after the Subway date from the spoiler I saw on twitter

Just realized that the color of KJR's shirt while sleeping on OJS's house is the same one he used at the cliffhanger of episode 10... so we might see the "bed scene" sooner :)

That's it for me today. Just want to say thank you in advance to everyone who's going to live recap tonight... You are my lifesaver and my lifeline until I watch the episode tomorrow :wub:

Cant wait for today episode  ,even with stalker showing up in her home:tounge_xd:

However, an article announcing Jin Shim’s return as a celebrity suddenly explodes, catching the law firm family and Jung Rok by surprise…!!

Oh that explain this picture , thanks @stroppyse

I hope she told JR in advance  , I wouldn’t like him to be the last one to know. :tears:

kWuO8H0.png

Archived