[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

The best part of drama watching is the comments in forums like this...:joy: It gives insight from different perspectives where the different perspectives give either stomach and cheek cramps from too much laughter or an AHA!! Eureka!! moments or extra wrinkles from too much frowning...:joy:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That heir is absolutely powerful. He hasn’t even spoken a full sentence since his first appearance but we are going to have a-kind-of-bed scene next episode. Read some articles in my first language, they call him OYS’s ex boyfriend which really annoys me. He has never been her boyfriend and surely never is. Thanks to the heir we are going to have lots more sweet moments between KJR and OYS. Finally I agree the peak moment of the last episode is when KJR hindrances the view like a shield, just spectacular xx

I have been thinking that LGJ could leak the info about OJS working at ALWAYS in order to separate the couple so that she has no other option to work for that drama. Then the writer tells OYS to meet the future investor as he requested it.

Once OJS can no longer work for KJR, a new secretary will be hired. KJR will miss his secretary and I am sure he will compare her to his girlfriend. OYS is asked to meet the investor and she meets him at a restaurant. She gets scared, when she realizes the identity of the investor and leaves the place. OJS talks to KJR about it. I can imagine that KJR will ask her to return to his office and he will do anything to protect her. Sue the media for example and this will infuriate our stalker as he loses the means to control her if she leaves the Entertainment industry. 

im so late in watching this week >.> 

Watching ep 9 & 10 is full of emotion. As always, each episode makes my heart flutters and also brings lots of laughter for its comedic scenes. It was the first time I cried in watching this series (i actually shed a tear in the secretary/mother and daughter scene).

I feel bad for SW when he was asked to drop the case. I feel like he'll be in danger... Oh anyways im glad we finally we see more of him, otherwise it feels almost like lawyer Dan & Choi is the 2nd couple in this series instead of SW and YR lol

Wow JR is such a perfect boyfriend. From the way he always tries to make JS happy, and how he is so understanding that he would not worry whether there is a secret that JS keeps, to the way he's proudly presented his gf to his father..... Kyaaa i think JR deserves the award of the best boyfriend ~!! Agree?

And how intense is that final scene.... probably my fave scene when JR is covering her from being in his sight. Boyfriend is so ready to protect his gf lol

Im a bit scared of what the chaebol will do i think the next few eps we'll see that people around JS (incl. the law firm) will get hurt as well because of the chaebol T_T Oh nooo hang in there guys

PS. I like the kiss!. Like some people has mentioned, l also want Jin Shim to initiate the kiss next time :D

I don't think I have to say this as there are soo many posts about this. But this drama has already touched my heart :wub: The concept, actors, music everything. It's such a sweet drama. 

Coming to the precap, I guess when JR was dropping her off he said, "Let's overcome this together" something along those lines. We saw media at the law firm, I guess it will happen in epi 11, because I read somewhere that comedian Lee Soo ji will appear in a cameo in epi 12 & the bts stills showed her at JS's desk, maybe she will take over as JR's secretary temporarily. 

I guess, JS wearing red dress is a flashback (as already predicted) maybe she is remembering the horrific incident or talking about it to someone. (JR/Oppa). In the Black studded blouse she looked shocked/dumbfounded maybe that's when she found out that he is the investor. And the last, with the white dress he broke into her house (like a thief -_-)

Everyone is talking about the possible bed scene but he is sleeping so far away from her :anguished:

Has anyone posted about ep 11 text preview? 

If not , here it is..

진심이 닿다 11회
드디어 진심과 정록 앞에 모습을 드러낸 스토커 이강준! 진심은 끔찍했던 이강준의 스토킹 행적을 정록에게 털어놓고 함께 상처를 극복해보려 하지만 마음처럼 쉽지는 않다. 정록은 애써 괜찮은 척하는 진심을 위로하기 위해, 특별한 데이트 코스를 준비하고... 서로를 향한 마음이 굳건해지는 둘이지만, 질투심에 휩싸인 이강준은 진심의 주변 사람들을 압박해오기 시작하는데...

tried google translate,

And this is the translation..

Stalker Lee Gang-joon finally showed his true heart and soul before! I really want to overcome the horrible stigmatization of Lee Gang - joon to the ruling class and overcome the injuries, but it is not as easy as the mind. In order to comfort the sincerity of pretending to be good, the dictatorship prepares a special date course ... and the two are firmly settled toward each other, but the jealous Lee Gang-joon starts pushing the people around him ...

Overall , this time with google translate i can more or less understand the main context of ep 11...but perhaps @stroppyse could help us again to make everything clearer or if there’s something that is missed with the trans?

many thanks chingu! :heart:

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Another translation of this text preview:

. Jeong Rok, in order to comfort Jin Shim who is pretending to be okay, prepares a special date…

Omooo...

what kind of special date will JR prepare? 

The preview doesn’t give us any snippet about it right? Or is it the scene where JS holds JR hand and her manager sees that couple moment (and leading to his question “do you go out with that lawyer?”)

On 3/6/2019 at 11:03 PM, jeonghyang said:

What a Heartfelt Confession...

my favorite scene for this week ep:heart: 

thanks for the gif!

rhKITCl.gif 

It's all right. You don't have to tell me.
Even if you are keeping a secret,
I couldn't care less.
If you're doing so for your sake,
then I'm okay with it no matter what.
I like 
you.
I like you, 
Jin
 Sim.
I've thought about it, and I don't want a point deducted.

:heart:

gosh finally finished watching ep. 9&10. Right just after ep. 9 is out in my place the connection was cut because the communication tower of provider I use damaged after heavy rain:joy: I'm like dying fish waiting the time I can watch these:joy: and the wait is so worth it :love: 

about that creepy CEO.. It's getting the real drama, but I hope it can be cleared by the bff attorney-prosecutor team up that would be cool.. Please take care our sugar babies author-nim!

The new song "Goodnight" is so beautiful. This series has AMAZING songs all around! 

Some good news! I've been watching TYH on Viki! And now, the show has a 9.8 rating from the audience! That's super high! That is the same as Descendants of the Sun! AND TYH was trending in the US on Viki! Fans are LOVING IT! 

D1QPcjZU8AAiHlx.jpg

I also love the fact that a simple PROMO for ep 11/12 has almost 300,000 views! Wow! Hopefully that translates to higher ratings in a few days!

55 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

Some good news! I've been watching TYH on Viki! And now, the show has a 9.8 rating from the audience! That's super high! That is the same as Descendants of the Sun! AND TYH was trending in the US on Viki! Fans are LOVING IT! 

From many perspectives, I think only Kr viewers are the one who don't care about TYH...

20 minutes ago, Pichiie said:

From many perspectives, I think only Kr viewers are the one who don't care about TYH...

I think young K fans do care about TYH a lot because youtube clips get a HIGH viewer count and their clips have been trending in the number ONE spot on Naver. I just don't think OLDER K fans are interested. Probably because it feels very young and adorable. Seems like the older K fans lately prefer more dramatic/teary type of shows. Like Sky Castle, Live or Die, The Last Empress, and so on.... 

But to add, 4% is very solid for a cable series. In fact, when I checked wiki for other TVN shows, there were plenty of shows that got BELOW even 1%. And many shows got 2%. So in comparison, 4% is great for a cable show. It's just that TYH happened to air right after the successful Encounter (which had the very known lead actress that is huge in Korea). 

Anyway, this show is a true gift. So I'm enjoying it every week. I know we are lucky to even get a SECOND show with Wookie and YooInNa together. It's VERY rare for K actors to be cast in more than 1 show together as leads. Here, we have two shows with our favs together. 

50 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, Ladies....:glasses: What do you think running inside her head in between the brief kiss and deep kiss in episode 10??? :tounge_wink:

Probably "I'm so glad I told him that he can kiss me anytime without asking!!!!" and "MORE PLEASE!" 

I love the clues that they put in the episodes to show what they are thinking and feeling. Like when she was looking at the mint KISS cookie and kept thinking about it....meaning wanting ANOTHER KISS! 

26 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

I love the clues that they put in the episodes to show what they are thinking and feeling. Like when she was looking at the mint KISS cookie and kept thinking about it....meaning wanting ANOTHER KISS! 

I would say the biggest clue would be that Chanel LipBalm...That was the beginning, ever since that scene we have kissing scene every episode...:mrgreen:

On 3/8/2019 at 7:32 PM, rocat said:

there was a scene in an old fashioned tea house with large windows where the two leads were having tea after meeting Dad. So pretty! Anyone knows where in Seoul that is? 

I want to know that too!! Share the info here please if you find out elsewhere. It's not listed yet in koreandramaland.com

On 3/8/2019 at 6:26 PM, Shraddha Kamble said:

Hello, I have been following this drama since start. I am in love with it. Can I join you all in the discussions?

On 3/8/2019 at 11:09 PM, encca said:

Hi yeorobeun...
Finally, I can't resist any longer to said something here, been lurking for a while since I'm into on-going drama.

Welcome to the thread, and soompi too!! :)

On 3/8/2019 at 2:06 PM, angelangie said:

he sure look shock lols....i mean OSY is just like a teenager here.... :D not the cool goddess she was suppose to be :D

Do you think he would show similar act to her later on? Like a teenager.... Considering how good he has been so far in picking up clues on how to act.... :P

8 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

The new song "Goodnight" is so beautiful. This series has AMAZING songs all around! 

I also love the fact that a simple PROMO for ep 11/12 has almost 300,000 views! Wow! Hopefully that translates to higher ratings in a few days!

Yeah. I saw the ratings too. It's soo good. I hope the ratings in Korea increases as well.

6 hours ago, cenching said:

Btw, Ladies....:glasses: What do you think running inside her head in between the brief kiss and deep kiss in episode 10??? :tounge_wink:

add.

I am asking for a friend who is doing a science research...:glasses:

The first kiss, "I am glad or nervous or the simple denial I was not thinking about this".

The 2nd kiss, "This is wayy better than the first" something like that.

P.S. About LDW how can he talk in between the kisses and look so adorable & hot at the same time?

6 hours ago, triplem said:

Yes @fitzsimmons, agreed ratings are decent. My favourite work by this PD - Because This is My First Life also averaged around there, but what is more important is the quality of the show and the fact that it makes so many of us happy. The drama and our leads are getting good buzz, so i do think the drama has a strong domestic  following ...ratings also don't include the re-runs .

Reveal hidden contents

I love the trajectory they are taking with the OTP romance. As both are new to relationships and have only recently  been acquainted, the writer has preferred to focus on them getting to know each other , and building a strong foundation for their relationship instead of just selling  the drama on explosive skinship etc ( not complaining of course if we get this later on :D ). Eps 10 sees her nudging him in the right direction in mending the rift between him and his father. And then of course towards the end , he assures her she is not alone in overcoming  her troubles and fears. Like many of you here , I agree that this  simple  small gesture of him shielding her from the stalker's view speaks volumes.

That scene was so good. It really did spoke volumes about his love.

Archived