[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

Later on, just JS and JR are having after meal tea. JR is opening up more about his family, I think. JR hands her a gift. It's a pretty necklace of a key. Awww. It must be something cute and cheesy like you have key to my heart.

Uh oh cut to stalker. He is watching thrm on his tablet wtf

Cut to thrm driving home. JS admiring her necklace with her beloved mirror. 

All is well, but we know what's coming .....

Here we go. Someone is following them. Going fast. Omg creepy. I don't like this. JR does a quick u turn and they do as well. Both cars come to a sudden stop. Dude gets out and JS immediately recognizes him. JR doesn't even have to ask, think he knows based on JS reaction. She doesn't want him to get out of the car but he does. He blocks the dude from looking at JS. Dude just gives a sinister smile. And it ends.

Preview.....nope no preview you guys! A first for us! Leaving us in suspense they are 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to see the translations for their inner thoughts during the house date. It was funny even without knowing what was being said.

I just love this show and this couple. They are so friggin adorable! 

I'll be back later today to see what y'all think about things!

5 minutes ago, Iam Fanning said:

Looks like KJR is a very fast learner:lol:! Just where did the slow guy went? Can't see him anymore. :joy:

He is very obedient BF too, he follows her instruction closely when she said no need to ask in advance if he wants to kiss her....:mrgreen:

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

He is very obedient BF too, he follows her instruction closely when she said no need to ask in advance if he wants to kiss her....:mrgreen:

Haha. Yeah. That too..:joy:

But why does it feel that the kiss was cut too soon. I mean with how they edited the scene.

5 minutes ago, Iam Fanning said:

Looks like KJR is a very fast learner:lol:! Just where did the slow guy went? Can't see him anymore. :joy:

Yess.. that"s not kwon jung rok.. he is LEE DONG WOOK.. hahahaha..

Kjr always used d same trick on ojs, since "u dont have to ask if u want to.." statement from her.. lols.. how come he always did sudden kisses like that.. many fans called him grim reaper bcoz he always coming from nowhere n straight kiss her.. hahaha..

i really like this kiss scene.. so sweet.. (i believe in u kjr.. u r surely fast learner..haha)

But i'm still waiting for a level up from them.. its so far away from secretary kim level.. :D

(i wonder why ojs looked nervous, bcoz she already did so many dramas including romantic dramas right?)

1 minute ago, Iam Fanning said:

Haha. Yeah. That too..:joy:

But why does it feel that the kiss was cut too soon. I mean with how they edited the scene.

The editor did it purposely....:skull: To make our heart fluttered, our spleen frozen and our lungs constricted...:naughty: We should file a case for attempted murder...

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

It is most interesting that Mr Tsundere is the one initiating a lot of the skinship and our Miss Top Star is now all bashful and shy 

He was asking her the sort of kiss she likes...a sweet peck

Or something deeper :D 

Reveal hidden contents

Love how the kisses reflect the sweet and steady growth in their relationship . 

Oh! JR, why are you asking JS? Didn't she said that you shouldn't ask for that? If you want to ask, why not us? And we'll say that all of the choices is not enough. There should be more ....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

The kiss scene is their best so far . But the moment it gets better since they are both are into BAM cut scene. Really now?? You gonna leaves us hanging like that?? The more they kiss , the better they get, nice move director-nim ....some wine doesn't hurt either. but don't cut it short!!! 

I guess after that creepy ceo coming, kjr will worried about ojs more n more.. in order to keep ojs save beside him, d only one solution is to LIVE WITH HER.. always together everytime n everywhere..

I bet pdnim wil give us a bed scene sonner.. maybe eps 11 ? Hahaha..

P.s: there's no preview in order to avoid us from a heart attack.. hahaha..

or maybe kjr n ojs were busy triying different kind of kissess or bed scene so d filming isnt done yet.. lols..

Hardsub for preview ep 11

KJR: I'll do it for sure. I'll make you happier than anyone else. Let's win this case/problem (?)
(OYS making kissing sound as she is kissing KJR's hand)
OYS: What should I do?
HJ: Are you dating with that lawyer?
EJ: You should dress as close as his ideal type. Make he falls for your charm
CJH: Please go out of my office immediately
HJ: I can't believe that the investor is Lee Kang Joon. Will the drama be canceled?
KJR: Can you tell me everything that you know about Lee Kang Joon?
LKJ: I came here because I missed you
OYS: I don't want to be near him
*LKJ is screaming of anger. OYS too screaming of fear*
KJR: Don't worry

KJR is sleeping at OYS house! In the same room! Their relationship is going steady and growing slowly :wub:

@stroppyse I too have some difficulties posting today.. It is buffering for awhile. Do you want to translate any scene more? So we don't overlap, maybe? Please make a correction if I made a mistake :)

http://program.m.tving.com/tvn/touchyourheart/15/Board/List

Text preview for ep 11

Stalker Lee Gang Joon finally appeared in front of Jin Shim and Jung Rok! Together with Jung Rok,Jin Shim try to overcome the horrible effect of Lee Gang Joon stalking, but it's seems like it's not that easy.
Jung rok who pretend to be fine in order to ease Jin Shim mind,prepare a special date for her. When their feeling for each other getting stronger, Lee Gang Joon who feel really jealous, start to threaten everyone around Jin Shim.

Since comedian Soo ji will be a cameo in the next next episode, will it means 3 month of Jin Shim working in the law firm come to end? :tears: or it could be she taking a break because LGJ..

Archived