[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

First gif..Bubble Gum, second one ..Hotel King...

Ahhh those were the days :D

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

ahahahah he held her hand in the car...wahh KJR is learning fast :D 

Insticts + fast learner...what do we need for?!? :P

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JR drives JS home. She's in a better mood. They are both smiley. 

JR returns home to SW. Think he's making JR a little nervous about how popular JS is. Lol I dunno.

Next morning, JR putting on cologne and other beauty products he bought. Aww he wants to look good for his woman. 

Outside JS is waiting for him. They are being cute but I dunno what they're saying. Think she was gonna drive but he offered to maybe so  she wouldn't mess up her nails or something lol.

Aww cute they're talking more in the car and he reaches over and holds her hand. Cuuute.

At law firm, everyone in meeting room. Two young men are there from the preview. Not sure if they're new lawyers or team members or temp employees or what. 

They seem annoying. JR isn't impressed. Neither am I. Lol.

JS walks in. The 2 guys see her and are star struck. JR spins his head around to look at their expressions. JR doesn't want her in the meeting or around those guys.

Small moment with mama's boy and subway auntie. 

JS with the new guys. She's doing an orientation. They must not be lawyers but helpers. They are diligently taking notes. They want her autograph lol. They are all over her. JR comes in , not happy. She spots his jealousy. He's giving another lawyeresque response. 

A bit late....

It's morning time, KJR picked OJS up. She has a small mirror in her hand. She said something about him not needing the mirror. Then he asked if he can hold her hand, and they hold hands.

In the firm. There are two interns/new staff in the firm. They're introducing themselves in the meeting. One of them is trying so hard to impress them with his knowledge of everyone's name. While the other one is quieter. Just then, OJS came into the room. The two were smitten by her. KJR asked that it is okay for those two to know that OJS is there. CEO said of course it's okay, they signed confidentiality agreement already. Meeting dismissed, everyone going out the room.

Choi said something to Dan, and she said, doesn't matter now, I have a boyfriend now, and she told him it's the opposite coffee shop owner.

OJS is giving orientation to the newbies. They made diligent notes. She asked to be called Secretary Oh, instead of OYS. After that, one asked for an autograph, the other one asked for a picture. Interrupted by cold KJR. They got worried because they believed he got angry at them.

OJS went into the office, asked if KJR is jealous, of course not, he said sternly. OJS a bit disappointed, whispering that it's okay even if he is jealous a bit. She left, and he smiled a bit.

SW outside court house. Sees YR walking with a colleague. He comes up to her. They have a brief convo. Both smile.

Mama's boy at coffee shop on phone. Sits down and pulls out some paperwork. He realizes the coffee shop guy is the new guy that subway auntie likes. Subway auntie showed mamas boy his pick earlier. Uh oh mama's boy overhears coffee dude talking bad about subway auntie. He looks up and she's standing there. Mama's boy runs after her. She's crying. Aww. Mama's boy looks sad for her. She wipes away her tears and goes back to the coffee shop to yell at the guy. He's being mean. Mama's boy comes in to save her. Awww. He's threatening the dude now. He takes subway auntie arm and pulls her out. She is shocked. Outside he quickly lets go and maybe tells her to stop liking jerkbag young guys. He leaves with a quick wave.

SW and YYR scene. They're on good friendly talking terms. YYR seemed to be more confident of herself now.

Choi is at the opposite coffee shop. He remembered that the owner is Dan's bf. He served him, then sat down with a friend at next table. They talked about Dan, obviously he is just taking advantage of her status as a lawyer. Choi was shocked, even more shocked that he saw Dan standing there overhearing what that owner said. She went out, he followed. He asked are you okay? She cried, and went back to the coffee shop to confront the owner. She scolded him, the owner just talked back to her. Choi came though and helped to scold that guy for her. She is touched, as he took her hand to get her to leave the coffee shop.

OJS is packing for the MT. Oppa asked if she really is going for it. He helped cut down the stuff she is bringing.

The gang is waiting in a lobby. KJR got a text from OJS. CEO asked KJR if he looked young with his style today. Then OJS came and everyone is impressed by her. OJS thanked them for letting her join because she's never joined such event before in her life. Yang went really, not even when in school?

JS is packing a bag I guess for the MT. She's packing pretty clothes and I think manager is like nooo you can't pack those things. Let me repack for you.

Everyone is ready for the trip. Here comes JS in her tight jeans and leather jacket. Everyone is so impressed. JR keeps checking his smile in front of everyone. 

Looks like they're all getting out at a store. Everyone is like what can we get you, since she can't get out of the car. JR should just stay behind and kissy her while the others go in. He buys the fish cake (?) First and is taking it to the car but here comes everyone else super quickly passing him with their own fish cakes and then there is boss with like 8 of them lol. They're fighting to give her the food and JR is stuck in the background. 

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Mama's boy at coffee shop on phone. Sits down and pulls out some paperwork. He realizes the coffee shop guy is the new guy that subway auntie likes. Subway auntie showed mamas boy his pick earlier. Uh oh mama's boy overhears coffee dude talking bad about subway auntie. He looks up and she's standing there. Mama's boy runs after her. She's crying. Aww. Mama's boy looks sad for her. She wipes away her tears and goes back to the coffee shop to yell at the guy. He's being mean. Mama's boy comes in to save her. Awww. He's threatening the dude now. He takes subway auntie arm and pulls her out. She is shocked. Outside he quickly lets go and maybe tells her to stop liking jerkbag young guys. He leaves with a quick wave.

P52lYco.gif

Spoiler

M9bxDib.gif

EGp1e6u.gif

Spoiler

O1PHRpe.gif

yXyvohL.gif

Spoiler

AfD3Asp.gif

YRwkwNY.gif

They're at the rest stop. Everyone going out, KJR asked if she is not going down. She is afraid that people will recognize her. KJR got pushed to the back by the other guy, one by one. He heard what OJS wanted to eat, so he got the food for her. As he is walking back leisurely to the van, he is passed by the other guys, one by one, who are a bit running to beat one another... lol, talk about KJR slow speed.

Canteen of the prosecution office. YYR was sitting by herself. Joined by Im. Then joined by SW and his younger colleague. The female colleague is helping SW with his food, got teased by Im, and she purposely said it to YYR that if it's okay that she try hard (I think about being nice to SW). YYR told her no need to, because she will get disappointed later. She then took her tray and left.

Law firm gang arrived at the MT venue. OJS is very happy. As they went to each of their cabin, the secretary asked the manager he likes Secretary Yang right? He didn't answer.

They all went up a hill, the girls kept going, while OJS and the men stopped to talk a bit. She sneezed so everyone quickly got her whatever she needed. Heat pack, jacket, warm drink. KJR wanted to do so too, but he truly is always too slow, lol....

48 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

Btw, how good a kisser is our LDW??? GongYoo and JangHyuk's level??

Cenching! LDW is one of the most beautiful kissers in dramaland! He has set epic standards! :relaxed: Next time u ask someone is a good kisser you are going to ask is he LDW level good? :lol:

So my two options for DP after tonight's possible kiss!

Spoiler

QmSeEFD.jpg

sgOfw3K.jpg

At prosecution office, YR is eating lunch by herself. richard simmons colleague sits down with her and saying words. He invites SW and her young woman colleague to eat with them. I guess so he can make YR feel bad that her ex has a new young pretty colleague. YR is standing up for herself tho.

They all arrive at the retreat place. JS is excited. 

Guess they are pointing out everything like where they'll sleep and stuff.

They are walking up a steep pathway and JS is getting out of breath. They tell her to stop. She sneezes and JR reaches in his pocket for his handkerchief but one of the new guys beats him. She is cold and he reaches for his jacket but the others give their jackets first. She coughs and mama's boy gives her some hot drink. Boss is making JR feel bad for not taking care of his secretary. Aww poor JR. 

Omg they are all unpacking beer and food and filling the fridge. I guess they are getting ready for a party. JS walks in in a super fancy party dress and heels. Lol she thought it was that kind of party. Lol cute IS.

She changes and they are outside now. Mama's boy is schooling JR in front of JS on how to start a fire. JS wants to give it a try. She starts the fire instantly. She schooled both guys hehe.

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

@zagigirljealous KJR Is super fun to watch...this is the MT scene...JKR bought ONE corn dog. CEO bought like 10 ...all the other fan boys bought as well ....:joy:...KJR can't even get through .. they arrive at the camp...Kwon is smiling endlessly ...but everytime they try to have some alone time...all the fan boys crowd around her...she's showered with so much attention...

Yeah, he is funny jealous :D

Did you see his face when she beat mamma-boy in starting the fire? :lol:

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

JS is packing a bag I guess for the MT. She's packing pretty clothes and I think manager is like nooo you can't pack those things. Let me repack for you.

Everyone is ready for the trip. Here comes JS in her tight jeans and leather jacket. Everyone is so impressed. JR keeps checking his smile in front of everyone. 

Looks like they're all getting out at a store. Everyone is like what can we get you, since she can't get out of the car. JR should just stay behind and kissy her while the others go in. He buys the fish cake (?) First and is taking it to the car but here comes everyone else super quickly passing him with their own fish cakes and then there is boss with like 8 of them lol. They're fighting to give her the food and JR is stuck in the background. 

3JbEQPo.gif

Spoiler

o5e9kPX.gif

CT4b4dM.gif

1UjXrWR.gif

Spoiler

nixYkre.gif

n7ERSZl.gif

HHGQX3d.gif

Spoiler

OsNoc5O.gif

sjKLcg6.gif

Everyone's eating. Boss is giving out awards. JR wins for making the most money I think lol. Mama's boy wins for something. He gives a speech very proudly and kisses his award. Subway auntie gets an award and whatever it is for, mama's boy cracks up at it. Ok everyone getting awards...one last special one for JS. She is so shocked and happy. Her award is heart shaped. It's the love award I guess for always being happy and lovable. I bet JR really want a to run up and give her a big hug but he can't. Hehe just my thoughts on it.

The gang is filling in the fridge with food. They're going to have a party. As they wondered where OJS is, she appeared, in a party dress!! complete with high heels.... LOLOL...

Everyone laughed, and she went to change. CEO caught KJR smiling, but when confronting him, he just made an excuse and he thought nothing of it.

Outside, evening time already. KJR and OJS trying to light the fire, KJR tried to help her, but interrupted by Choi, who failed to light up the fire. OJS tried it herself and succeeded. She is happy, KJR smiled proudly.

At the dining table, the CEP is giving out some awards. First person getting the award is KJR. Next person is Choi, then Dan. Choi laughed at the reason for her getting the award. So it turns out that everyone got an explanation of why they get the award and printed on the award. Last the special award is given to OYS. Her shape is a bit different, in a heart shape. Everyone happy, KJR smiled but every time he caught himself smiling he would stop himself.

KJR is taking a phone call, OJS is walking towards him with cans of beer in her arm. (Stream lagged). Their conversation is interrupted by the gang coming towards them.

5 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

At prosecution office, YR is eating lunch by herself. richard simmons colleague sits down with her and saying words. He invites SW and her young woman colleague to eat with them. I guess so he can make YR feel bad that her ex has a new young pretty colleague. YR is standing up for herself tho.

They all arrive at the retreat place. JS is excited. 

Guess they are pointing out everything like where they'll sleep and stuff.

They are walking up a steep pathway and JS is getting out of breath. They tell her to stop. She sneezes and JR reaches in his pocket for his handkerchief but one of the new guys beats him. She is cold and he reaches for his jacket but the others give their jackets first. She coughs and mama's boy gives her some hot drink. Boss is making JR feel bad for not taking care of his secretary. Aww poor JR. 

2eyefir.gif

Spoiler

ElVe7j8.gif

5FLyGTe.gif

55MlIOY.gif

Spoiler

uxSFBnS.gif

IfeAxOC.gif

8 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Omg they are all unpacking beer and food and filling the fridge. I guess they are getting ready for a party. JS walks in in a super fancy party dress and heels. Lol she thought it was that kind of party. Lol cute IS.

She changes and they are outside now. Mama's boy is schooling JR in front of JS on how to start a fire. JS wants to give it a try. She starts the fire instantly. She schooled both guys hehe.

En8wm5n.gif

Spoiler

PvxViDb.gif

t5fDUjL.gif

AblCyXR.gif

Spoiler

Waw8abI.gif

L94uruw.gif

Think JR and JS want a moment together but everyone comes along and shoos them inside. 

Girls are in their room talking girl things. They are eating noodles. Subway auntie is sad. The young girl seems to know what's going on. She tells the other girls what's up. JS curses I guess at the jerk dude she was dating. 

Boys are in their room. The two new young guys are arguing. Pretty sure they're talking about girls and dating. JR seems proud of himself to be saying JS. He's being all quiet and coy by himself while the others rattle on. Now JR is getting annoyed by them. He throws the bedsheets at them. Hehe. 

Back in girls room. They're quizzing the older lady now. Subway auntie seems down. So JS pulls out a bottle of wine and pink polka dotted cups. She brought it for the party. Hehe. She's cheering subway auntie up. 

Archived