[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh god , let time go fast , I need to stop daydream about them & watch actually episode :tounge_xd:

@cenching I need to see doctor , right now I daydream they were snuggling on the sofa ( one in office ) JS’s talking about all the fun they gonna be doing , KJ  is rolling his eyes but actually rather happy with SW’s ideas . :joy:

A good old smack on the head with my custom made pillow will do the job....:tounge_wink: No doctor needed....

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Change pic? No...i think we have to keep it till the end of a drama :o:sweatingbullets:...though mine is not bad even if it's sad :P

Whaaatt??? We have to keep the pic till the end of the drama?

I should've read the fine print more carefully :P.... or maybe just choose later episode so I don't ever need to change the pic... oh wait, those who choose later and got it wrong have to change pic also, is that how it works?

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

... So do you think Kwon JR knows how to kiss?  I know Wookie is a fab kisser,  but KJR has zero experience right????

Oh come on my chingu...you r right JR lacks experience but there r instincts as well right? :P

We don't wait so eagerly to get a liplock...right? ...right! :D

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Whaaatt??? We have to keep the pic till the end of the drama?

I should've read the fine print more carefully.... or maybe just choose later episode so I don't ever need to change the pic... oh wait, those who choose later and got it wrong have to change pic also, is that how it works?

Not sure chingu...;)

@triplem help?

Here we go!!!!

Opens with JS talking to Lawyer Boss in his office. Sounds like he's requested something of her. She seems uncomfortable. Now she's explaining something and he seems confused. Now he seems relieved about something. I assume they are talking about JR but what ???

JS goes back to office. She has a pretty new pink keyboard. She's thinking about a date with JR and I think picking out a romantic restaurant for them. 

Cut to JR leaving courthouse and runs into YR. Quick convo.

Back at Always. JR comes in and paralegal asks him something. Paralegal seems enlightened.

Oh I think JS wanted to go on another date but May be he made plans with YR? He sees her computer screen looking up date ideas and she lies and says she was doing it for subway auntie.

Lololol JS is having a romantic dinner with subway auntie hahaha. Too funny. It's the preview scene with the candles. 

Meanwhile JR having a beer with YR...

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

Btw, how good a kisser is our LDW??? GongYoo and JangHyuk's level??

Gong Yoo Top it for me :mrgreen: , he may be out of practice :yum:

/ in the other thread we need to open discussion about it :joy:

But if I see Her today crying flood of happy tears I may upgrade him In my list :tounge_xd:

They are going back and forth between JS' date with subway auntie and JR at bar with YR. Not sure what is going on in either convo. Seems like subway auntie making JS think that JR really likes YR. JS stabbed the macaroon subway auntie was using to describe the relationship with JR and YR. 

JS calls JR while he is walking home. Guess she isn't happy. 

Commercial already? Usually commercials not this early on. Boo...

K back. JR and JS meeting outside. JS asking JR if he likes YR, think he says Yes, but he only means it as a friend. JS upset. Suddenly SW walks up. She recognizes his name. She's trying to hide. They invite her up. She doesn't want to go up but JR motions her to. 

Upstairs she's giving JR the cold shoulder. They are having chicken and beer.

SW is embarrassing JR I think. JS takes off her sunglasses. He knows her immediately. Guess this is where he's telling JR how popular she is. Lolol SW and JS are singing a chicken commercial song she did, they are singing together. Lol JR just like what is going on? 

Think SW telling JS that JR doesn't know how to date or something. SW basically doing all the talking. JS is very interested and smiling. Now they're talking about JRs cold expression. They keep saying a word that sounds like "hamburger" what word is this and what does it mean? Lol

Archived