[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMO! Hwang Bora is a cameo!! LOL! :lol: She was hilarious is WWWSK! 

I hope the kiss is tomorrow, so I don't have to put the mama boy's pic as my profile pic. Lol. Crossing fingers that the kiss is tomorrow. I hope they don't troll us and have KJR step back when OYS goes in to kiss him.

Thanks @jeonghyang and @turtlegirl for recaps and gifs.

Today's episode is soo cute. Cannot wait for subs. :wub:

"4 Things To Look Forward To As “Touch Your Heart” Enters Its Second Act"

Judging from one of the four things that we look forward, this means the angsty part probably will be when JR finally knows the truth behind JS being secretary for 3 months. 

I hope that the angsty part will be after their relationship has progressed from "liking to loving each other" ...Wonder how is he gonna react? please  let it be quick angsty part.. don't separate them like 1 year later and then reconcile at the last moment  :( 

21 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

I see that you had learned your lesson....:joy:  No suspicious looking arrows.....Btw, in every forum/website etc....girls are demanding a love letter....:joy:

Me learning no , but I was busy drawing how kiss would  turn out :mrgreen: 

605FA164-EAFD-4E05-99F9-A6483A951D25.gif

Spoiler

1C0AA60F-D4CD-41F7-9A89-F41D0BF00E7B.gif

Episode 6 is soooo heart warming!!! I can't stop myself from giggling over the two and especially YS's drunk-confession. I love every scene of JR being his-lawyer-side when he thinks about their relationship and the fact that he said all those things at their date. *hearteyes*

HE SAID I LIKE YOU A LOOOOOOTTT FINALLY.

tumblr_pnliv5z7YF1w99clso5_r1_540.giftumblr_pnliv5z7YF1w99clso7_r1_540.gif

in real life, I don't really like an overly mama's boy but lawyer Choi is precious:lol: even his silly robot performance makes me laugh.

HUUUGE shout out to SW for being a very attentive friend to JR and YS's "I love you" bear. 

:blush::wub::D look forward.

:blush::blush:

AGBNielsen rating for E7 is 4.802.  

1 tvN 수미네반찬<본> 5.546
2 tvN 수목드라마(진심이닿다<본>) 4.80

Hope more people will support.

Source

Edit: sorry... i have forgotten to switch from "seoul" to "nationwide " rating.

Here is the correct one for agbnielsen...

Nationwide

One tvN Sumine side dish <Bon> 5.018
2 tvN The tree drama (The heart reaches <Bon>)

Seoul

One tvN Sumine side dish <Bon> 5.546
2 tvN The tree drama (The heart reaches <Bon>) 4.802

Hope more people will support team!! 

6 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

"4 Things To Look Forward To As “Touch Your Heart” Enters Its Second Act"

Judging from one of the four things that we look forward, this means the angsty part probably will be when JR finally knows the truth behind JS being secretary for 3 months. 

I hope that the angsty part will be after their relationship has progressed from "liking to loving each other" ...Wonder how is he gonna react? please  let it be quick angsty part.. don't separate them like 1 year later and then reconcile at the last moment  :( 

I was wondering about this to after reading that. But I can´t imagine him getting pissed over this. Maybe surprised over the reason for her being there. but he do know that she is there just for 3 month so he know half of the truth (remember that because of this he did not want to help her first). Also she have showed how hard she work, and learned how true to herself she is. So I think they gonna talk about it like they always do. I think the biggest treat is the stalker and that gonna test them as a couple. I bet he gonna belive her innocence, but I still think it gonna be hard for out girl as her past gonna come up again... 

1 hour ago, Cestbon said:

:blush::wub::D look forward.

:blush::blush:

AGBNielsen rating for E7 is 4.802.  YAY, it is the highest score for TYH team!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

1 tvN 수미네반찬<본> 5.546
2 tvN 수목드라마(진심이닿다<본>) 4.80

Hope more people will support.

Source

I had to ask ... What is 5.546%? Is that the rating as well or peak rating? Thank you

4 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

had to ask ... What is 5.546

I am not exactly sure. Cooking show? Every wednesday. Here is link.

https://namu.wiki/w/수미네 반찬

Therefore, TYH is in second position.

TYH is getting better in story ... i think rating will go up and could stay in position  1.

Keeping my fingers crossed for TYH team.:wub:

I so love the episode last night..

The rival actress was totally hilarious! And I love both hugs too. I love the drunk confession scene and I love the letter writing scene... I guess I love everything about the episode last night lol

Anyways here's  the complete ratings last night

Nationwide:  4.386

Seoul:              4.802

26 minutes ago, sal2 said:

I was wondering about this to after reading that. But I can´t imagine him getting pissed over this. Maybe surprised over the reason for her being there. but he do know that she is there just for 3 month so he know half of the truth (remember that because of this he did not want to help her first). Also she have showed how hard she work, and learned how true to herself she is. So I think they gonna talk about it like they always do. I think the biggest treat is the stalker and that gonna test them as a couple. I bet he gonna belive her innocence, but I still think it gonna be hard for out girl as her past gonna come up again... 

So agree... Considering how logical is JR that wouldn't be a problem... But maybe after JS go back to filming...  JR will be missing her or jealous when there is a intimate scene between her and her co-star ... That can create problems... 

I'm more concern on how the chaebol will create a problem between JR and JS .... Hopefully not another drugs :astonished:  surprisingly ...JR quite easy to get jealous 

I do like se won a lot... He seems so calm and mature in his action and clever too.. hopefully he can help JR with his problems later 

18 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

@Cestbon Thank you for the information... i thought it is the peak rating of TYH or something haha ... I wish it is 5.5% ... :tounge_xd:

So far,  TYH peaked on its second episode with 5.629% and got the lowest ratings on Valentine's day with 4.236% 

Archived