[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'M SO LUCKY I REACHED THE LAST PART AHHHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY THEY HAVE CONFESS OMGGGGGGGGG

AND THE TEASER, WE WILL GONNA GET A KISS! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THE FIRST KISS IS ON THEIR MT WAAAAAAAAAAA

I;M LEGIT HAVING GOOSEBUMPS RN STILL AT SHOCK CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!

P.S. STREAM ON NAVER GUYSSSSSS

P.S. 2 - THEY STILL HAVEN'T PROMOTED IT? oh ok it was just uploaded hhahaha

P.S. 3 - its time for the kiss tom urghh but i suspect the stalker will know it XD

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, turtlegirl said:

He takes her to the observatory. He's explaining it to her. Cuuute. She's very impressed. They go to the telescope and she sees a shooting star. He's apologizing for canceling their last date I think. They stand there and talk and share a cute sweet hug and think he firmly says I like you JS. Sweeties!! Need kiss ASAP. 

q0DH1wD.gif

Spoiler

OJlBW2r.gif

OwSn3RX.gif

c082usQ.gif

Spoiler

GpzgrdB.gif

yPMEKxP.gif

mKI2xiR.gif

Spoiler

Ouchbpk.gif

- The End -

Just now, Cindy Tjioe said:

oh whenever there's kiss preview it normally doesnt happen, there must be some distraction. ok looks like im gonna lose my bet for a kiss this week lol not complaning i like to have something to look forward to lol

Or maybe it's a cheat for us but at the end of ep 8 they'll kiss!!

Thanks to all the recappers!!

12 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Hug was nice :wub:...but i wish they had their heads closer to touch each other

Anyway...seems she'll kiss him tomm...i think i said it will be her the brave one :wub:

you're right about the head part haha

oh i love the background music when they're talking on the observatory towards the confession

so we sort of see JS confessed in person first, she cant be the one who'll start the kiss again? I want JR to initiate it this time XD 

seriously cant stop smiling lol my heart probably skipped a beat again watching the gif lol giddy giddy 

6 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

I think the MT kiss will get distracted haha but next we will have JR initiated the next kiss... :wub: I love the back hug their chemistry is on another level .... Now I can't sleep :blush:

Me too. I think the kiss on the preview will be distracted, then we will have the real kiss as a ep. 8 cliffhanger or in ep. 9. 

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

I hv been watching all the cuts . Can’t help smiling like an idiot myself 

preview.  He’s gonna be so jealous at all the attention she’s getting & she asked for a kiss 

Edit - this is a much longer & better preview 

( @bebebisous33 JR introduces her to SW) 

and watch the end - she’s going for it ) 

Can't wait for the english sub. :D

Hard sub for preview ep 8

Short preview

Man: Because there will be many competitors who wants to work with OYS, you better do a good job
KJR: Go back to work
OYS: Perhaps, are you jealous?
KJR: I wish I could be the only one who make Oh Jin Shim-ssi laugh
OYS: Can I give you a quick kiss now?
KJR: Eh? Now?

Longer preview (thanks @triplem for the twitter link)

Man: Because there will be many competitors who wants to work with OYS, you better do a good job
KJR: Go back to work
OYS: Perhaps, are you jealous?
KJR: It's not happening at all
SW : Don't you know how popular Oh Yoon Seo is.. You are lucky enough to know her
CYH: As expected, she is a goddess
CEO: I will accompany you

CEO: What kind of man that Yoon Seo-ssi likes? I know Laywer Kwon isn't her type
KJR: I wish I could be the only one who make Oh Jin Shim-ssi laugh
OYS: Laywer Kwon, can I give you a quick kiss now?
KJR: Eh? Now?

@alleram95 The man saying "Because there will be many competitors who want to work with OYS, you better do a good job" is SW, KJR's friend. I recognized his voice.

@triplem The fact that OYS is asking for a kiss is not surprising but it offers a contrast to her previous relationship with the chaebol stalker. KJR is experiencing that OYS is not a seducer, he knows that she has never dated before (she didn't contradict him in the episode 6). So when the stalker resurfaces again and even blames OYS for her behavior ("she seduced him" aso), KJR is well aware that all this is a lie. Many men may court her but OYS is not falling for them... 

@jeonghyang In this gif a0lYIjq.gif (cr. to you @jeonghyang), I really like KJR's reaction. He smiles so much,  when he is hugged but you can notice how the lawyer restrains himself right after and tries to hide his happiness, contain his emotions. When he turns around, he is still smiling but he doesn't let her see how much her action has affected him. Actually, he has always been hiding his emotions from others. When there is no one around him, he expresses his feelings... so people misjudged him by calling KJR cold-hearted and distant. He has just a poker face. But OYS was the only one to see this side of him, as she often caught him unguarded. He couldn't help smiling with her action.

Watched the love letter scene and can't help grinning from ear to ear, I am about to split my face open from those classic lovey dovey scenes.....:love::kiss_wink::heart::mrgreen:  It has been so loooooong, no drama ever portrayed such classic lovely scenes.....Toes curling yes but squealing worthy too.....:tounge_wink:

I can't wait to watch it subbed....:heart:

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin I love it too , I can’t wait for sub 

@cenching & @triplem & @Lawyerh we need to figure out what going with her , is it electric shock :mrgreen: 

Thank @turtlegirl & @jeonghyang For recaps and gifs 

Permanent insanity....:sweatingbullets:<_<:huh:  Hideous toxic green heels btw.....<_<

Really wandering if Lee dong wook and Yoo in na are not close in real life, because when they hug in this episode their head is not close. 

Also in Goblin in the last episode their farewell hug in the bridge there is a gap between them.

24 minutes ago, anfluffy said:

Really wandering if Lee dong wook and Yoo in na are not close in real life, because when they hug in this episode their head is not close. 

Also in Goblin in the last episode their farewell hug in the bridge there is a gap between them.

Well in the shot from afar their heads are really close , when they zoom individually they are afar mostly to show both actors faces. Also YS is at shock at first, the last shot with JR confessing he is really close to her.  In the far away shot in the end they both hug each other tightly so ....

In Goblin the hug was similar and you could see again from the far away shot they were close. He even caressed her hair in that scene. 

@jeonghyang I'm so! so! glad that you here :wub: Thank you for amazing gif-recap! 

And of course @turtlegirl big thanks for your recap! 

Fans Feel Truly Blessed After Listening to Wendy’s New OST for “Touch Your Heart”

This song will be on repeat until the end of winter.

Spoiler

On February 22, Red Velvet‘s Wendy‘s new OST for the popular drama, Touch Your Heart was released on music sites.

Wendy

The song is a pop ballad that features a free chorus containing an electric guitar and string melodies. With Wendy’s soft and unique vocals added on top, the OST completely draws you into the scenes of the drama.

TouchYourHeart

Those involved in the production of the song stated, “The intro sounds and Wendy’s vocals really completed the song. We’re planning to draw out peculiar emotions from the listeners.

Those who listened to the song expressed their love for it with the word “blessed” being a common theme throughout.

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 9.52.31 AMScreen Shot 2019-02-27 at 9.54.59 AM

In addition to the beautiful OST itself, it’s an OST of a very popular drama that’s currently airing, starring Yoon In Na and Lee Dong Wook.

Bless your ears with Wendy’s new OST in the link below:

koreaboo

I cant stop ))) sorry ))) 

===

4 Things To Look Forward To As “Touch Your Heart” Enters Its Second Act

4 Things To Look Forward To As “Touch Your Heart” Enters Its Second Act

Feb 27, 2019
by J. Lim

tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Touch Your Heart” promises a blossoming romance as it enters its second act! The drama tells the story of actress Oh Jin Shim (Yoo In Na) who finds herself working for perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook).

The previous episode had Kwon Jung Rok confessing his love for Oh Jin Shim as he said, “You worry about me and comfort me so much, and I want to do that for you too.” With romance blooming between the two, here are four keywords for what viewers can expect in the second act of the drama.

Spoiler

Lee Dong Wook – Yoo In Na, finally in a relationship

Kwon Jung Rok and Oh Jin Shim have been tickling viewers’ hearts with their affection for each other, and anticipation is high as they finally start a proper romance. It’s especially more exciting as neither Kwon Jung Rok nor Oh Jin Shim have ever been in a proper relationship before. The two will navigate love together as someone who learned about relationships through books and someone else who learned about relationships through dramas.

Yoo In Na, will she confess her secret of why she’s at the law firm?

The only person who knows that Oh Jin Shim started working at Always Law Firm for her upcoming drama is the head of the law firm, Yeon Jun Kyu (Oh Jung Se). Kwon Jung Rok believes she was employed through a personal connection after falling into hardships two years ago, and he believes in her sincerity. This means that Oh Jin Shim is lying to Kwon Jung Rok. Episode 6 had Oh Jin Shim telling Park Soo Myung (Kim Dae Gon), “You have to tell the truth for the person you love,” and she looked back on her own actions. It will be interesting to see if Oh Jin Shim will be able to tell Kwon Jung Rok the truth herself.

Lee-Dong-Wook-Yoo-In-Na3.jpg

Yoo In Na’s chaebol stalker to reappear!

The third thing to watch for will be the return of Oh Jin Shim’s chaebol stalker. In the opening and ending scenes for episode 4, Lee Kang Joon, a third generation chaebol, was seen taking photos of Kwon Jung Rok and Oh Jin Shim and hacking mobile phones. He had even created a drug scandal and endangered Oh Jin Shim’s career simply because she rejected him. His reaction to Kwon Jung Rok and Oh Jin Shim dating is set to be explosive.

Lee Sang Woo – Son Sung Yoon, Shim Hyung Take – Park Kyung Hye, Jang So Yeon – Park Ji Hwan romance stories

There will be other romances in the second half of the drama as well. Kwon Jung Rok’s close friend and prosecutor Kim Se Won (Lee Sang Woo) begins taking care of his ex-girlfriend Yoo Yeo Reum (Son Sung Yoon), hinting at the two getting back together. Narcissistic mama’s boy and lawyer Choi Yoon Hyuk (Shim Hyung Tak) and introverted lawyer Dan Moon Hee (Park Kyung Hye) will also unexpectedly fall in love. Veteran legal secretary Yang Eun Ji (Jang So Yeon) will be approached by office manager Lee Doo Seob (Park Ji Hwan).

The production staff stated, “Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na are about to set off on their blossoming romance, but there are roadblocks like Yoo In Na’s fake reason for working at the law firm and her stalker they must get through. They will bring viewers a sweet and exciting romance.”

SOOMPI

Archived