[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

On 2/21/2019 at 6:39 PM, Ameera Ali said:

@staygold anyone see @intrariver is she hiding in closet figuring , how all went wrong , with her analysing  :mrgreen: 

Sure  my pick up line work every time :blush:

Nay wasn't hiding. Busy until now....while I nearly copied uri Grimmy amd Sunny and died 3 lifetimes over and beyond because fiery curiosity about how the episode and the bet went... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

...So hard to stay away from Soompi, IG, Twitter, Youtube, Naver etc. to avoid spoiling myself even when busy :sweatingbullets:

Anyway I loooooost :bawling:

but my prediction that there will be happening an elevator fakeout-near kiss scenario, that gets interrupted by a 3rd person, actually CAME TRUE    !!  :tounge_wink:

(the interrupter wasn't the cutie law firm ceo though :P )

So chingu @Ameera Ali you better apologize for saying my analysis went just wrong :rage::tounge_wink:! .... hey! unlike these  other fellow pathetic losers, the fully 100% losing losers, I lost only 50% and won the other 50 %!  :blush::yum:

I know others also guessed maybe elevator kiss, but that was KISS, I guessed elevator NEAR-Kiss correctly :tounge_wink: nananna

...So beside sad punishement avatar,

in mine the elevator (where the near-kiss was in) is :star:Crowned and colored Golden:star:, in celebration of my Predition VICTORY, additionally to the losing. Because YES I'M THAT CHEESY.:sweatingbullets:

Since many fellow losers already have Mama's Boy avatar, I need to put His soulmate Miss Dan being the pained avatar person in mine so Mama's boy won't feel lonely in losing pains:tears: in this cold and bitter losers parade forum. 

I LOST the bet about WHEN kiss (but I WON the Scenario guessing about Near kiss!)but frankly I'm more sad for KJR & OJS than for myself, for having to contain themselves and wait another week until their lips getting some  anti-virginity action. :bawling:.....oh Who am i kidding, I'm even sadder for my impatient self I CANNOT.WAIT.ANOTHER.WEEK. :bawling:

But but judging by how they already had the near kiss fakeout and by dating starting next episode it seems, uri precious kisseauuauau will happen next week :kiss_wink:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching the last episode and boy LDW is such a brilliant actor! I looove how he stares at YS in such a meaningful-sincere and full of warmth way. Then telling her that he worries and wants to be with her is soooo cute gosh I love mature relationships.

It's about time for JR to realize his feelings towards YS!! (It'll be funny if he'll do this too ><)

tumblr_pn8mysfVd01xkntwio5_r1_400.giftumblr_pn8mysfVd01xkntwio6_r2_400.gif

Next week's episode looks so promising, I can't wait for more romance between the two!! 

So chingu @Ameera Ali you better apalogize for saying my analysis went just wrong :rage::tounge_wink:! .... hey! unlike these  other fellow pathetic losers, the fully 100% losing losers, I lost only 50% and won the other 50 %!  :blush::yum:

932C98DC-D810-4370-A1D8-79AEBCECC6AE.gif

Excuse me , I ‘m the Psychic one on this thread , I had a vision that something gonna happen in the Elevator ,but I didn’t know that horrible mama boy will take advantage of my innocent little man eater , so I am not gonna debate with you ,I am still suffering from what I witness at Elevator yesterday :mrgreen::yum: Because I am kind , I will give you the near kiss , I am not gonna kick you while you down - :tounge_xd:

B69FC4A4-8500-4EC3-AB5A-3ED5DE249C74.gif

next time stick with Eeny , Meeny , Miny , Mo it’s fast and believe me it works , I try it and I am still in the race :joy:  - forget my power psychic 50 % of it is a fraud :sweat_smile::glasses:

* don’t get mad , u can laugh at @staygold when she lose :kiss_wink:  Running for my life before I get kick in the face :innocent::naughty:

I love that there is a bet going on about the first kiss!

I was always leaning towards episode 8. However, now I'm in between ep 8 and ep 9 because our favorite lawyer likes to take his time!!! Which is very sweet! So ahhhh....don't know when to place the bet....8 or 9.....

Okay, I'll go with end of ep 8. I believe they were still filming ep 8 recently....which means IF there is a kiss, it won't be in the previews YET. I still STRONGLY believe TVN will promote the heck out of their FIRST KISS! So yeah, put me for ep 8!!! Ahhh....I WISH THERE WAS 8-9 option! LOL

To add my thoughts:

Like many other people, I also do NOT like the prosecutor lady. I think my main issue is with the actress to be honest. She just seems cold. And I can't even gather any sympathy for her character when the co-worker dude was being awful to her....that to me say it's a bit of the acting style. I know the character is supposed to be cold....but I'm sure as viewers, we are supposed to feel for her because of how her co-workers are treating her...how much pressure she is under....and her background situation. But instead, I just want to fast forward her scenes. And in ep 5, she got a good amount of focus and scenes.

In my personal opinion, that secondary pairing wasn't needed. The writers should have just focused on MAMA's BOY and the SMITTEN lawyer lady. They are funnier and more fresh and a lot more appealing to the audience from what I'm seeing....

As for our favorite pairing, they continue to SHINE!!!!!! I love that he put her hand in his pocket! What I love about him is that he notices what she likes or doesn't like and takes that into consideration. He has a warm and sweet heart. He is just not experienced with dating. So he is learning as he goes along. But I love that once he sees what she wants, he is more than happy to do that for her. To keep her safe and happy....

And her reaction to him getting hurt was amazing to see. The way he saw how worried she was about him...that touched his heart for sure. And I loved that we saw the JEALOUSY in him. After she explained that it was not her boyfriend, he SMILED and was really happy to hear that. Definite romantic hint there. He is already smitten with her. Now, as the promo said, he is just taking his time and going at his pace.....which is totally fine. He adores her. No doubt about it. 

Also, the CHEMISTRY is ON FIRE between the leads. So beautiful to watch.

As a side mark, I continue to find the CEO HILARIOUS! All of his scenes are gold!

Loving this drama Heart Chinguuuuuuuussssss!

Highlights:

The entire elevator scene. When the security guard saw JR holding JS, and then backed up as if to give them more privacy, I laughed out loud. 

Then when JS overheard subway auntie and CEO talking about the security guard claiming that the couple in the elevator were kissing. 

JR and JS being in danger when they went to inspect the witness's apartment.

JS losing it and crying over JR because he got hurt.

JR asking JS to stay at the office because it would be too many reporters at the courthouse and she would be spotted.

JS successfully convincing the special needs delivery guy to go to the court hearing.

The ultimate heartbreak when he confessed and cried over his noona being beaten again.

JS and JR having their soju date after the trial win.

JR telling JS that he wants to take care of her now.

*squeal*

Our OTP are just so darn cute.

As far as the YR and SW. I feel like they will both get more screen time when the stalker/chaebol guy finally comes out of the shadows. I think that is why he is spying on JS's phone. He wants to make sure she has dropped the whole incident before showing his slimy face. Also, he is the link between all of them. SW said that they represented him in the past, right around the time that the scandal broke. Ten bucks says he reaches out to SW again.

5 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

Like many other people, I also do NOT like the prosecutor lady. I think my main issue is with the actress to be honest. She just seems cold. And I can't even gather any sympathy for her character when the co-worker dude was being awful to her....that to me say it's a bit of the acting style. I know the character is supposed to be cold....but I'm sure as viewers, we are supposed to feel for her because of how her co-workers are treating her...how much pressure she is under....and her background situation. But instead, I just want to fast forward her scenes. And in ep 5, she got a good amount of focus and scenes.

In my personal opinion, that secondary pairing wasn't needed. The writers should have just focused on MAMA's BOY and the SMITTEN lawyer lady. They are funnier and more fresh and a lot more appealing to the audience from what I'm seeing....

And her reaction to him getting hurt was amazing to see. The way he saw how worried she was about him...that touched his heart for sure. And I loved that we saw the JEALOUSY in him. After she explained that it was not her boyfriend, he SMILED and was really happy to hear that. Definite romantic hint there. He is already smitten with her. Now, as the promo said, he is just taking his time and going at his pace.....which is totally fine. He adores her. No doubt about it. 

Also, the CHEMISTRY is ON FIRE between the leads. So beautiful to watch.

As a side mark, I continue to find the CEO HILARIOUS! All of his scenes are gold!

@fitzsimmons sorry to cut your post but I just wanted to highlight the above since I agree with all your points especially these ones. I also do not like the Yeorum. I was more annoyed than feel sympathy for her. I didn’t like how she told JR that he can’t take the case because she has a lot at stake and she can’t lose it. If she was confident in her abilities as a prosecutor and wanted to prove herself, then she shouldn’t be trying to sway circumstances to her favour and rather she should be facing the challenge head on even if it was against JR. 

As for YS, I love her more and more with each episode. Although she started off as being naive and helpless, we can see in each episode that she’s actually warm-hearted, sweet and thoughtful. What I love about her is that despite the fact that she was once a famous celebrity, she doesn’t look down on other people. We see her comfort and reach out to clients. She touches them, hugs them and tries to understand the situation from their perspective. 

And JR, I love that the real reason he chose to become a lawyer was so that he could stand beside those who feel like they are alone and helpless. Despite his outward appearance of being too serious and somewhat cold, he is actually a very caring person. I loved that scene where he drank soju after the difficult case in episode 6. Although he won the case, to him, it wasn’t worth celebrating because he understood why they did the things they did. The real culprit was the abusive husband. 

I love that JR isn’t blind to YS’ kindness and thoughtfulness and that he is sincerely interested in her wellbeing. He always thinks of her comfort when choosing places to eat at or by avoiding taking her to places where there are lots of journalists. 

I also think the pairing between Mama Boy lawyer and Easily smitten lawyer is much more entertaining than the 2 prosecutors. 

And JR being jealous was THE BEST!! Even better than YS being jealous. The look on his face when he heard her say oppa! Hahaha! 

The hand in pocket scene at the end of episode 6! Totally got me squealing over here!!

oh... i had to watch the last episode again... the CEO is such a character! I wonder why JR ended up at his firm... 

that reminds me of the first episode where the CEO was trying to make JR take on JS as a secretary and he brought up an incident... i wonder what that is!? HMMM... 

18 minutes ago, thefungster said:

oh... i had to watch the last episode again... the CEO is such a character! I wonder why JR ended up at his firm... 

that reminds me of the first episode where the CEO was trying to make JR take on JS as a secretary and he brought up an incident... i wonder what that is!? HMMM... 

Remember in Ep6 he also said he took a loan to fight with Park and Something Firm? When he was pressuring JR that he needed to win that Im yun hee case?

There must be something happening before... just like JS he must had something in his past he just wanted to leave behind. 

23 hours ago, thefungster said:

Is there a reason why JS didnt want to tell JR that Hyuk Joon was her manager?? I was curious why she said he was her cousin? 

I thought he is indeed her cousin, who is also her manager... The reason why she introduced him as cousin instead of manager, I think is because she prefers to be on a more personal level when relating to KJR instead of professional level? That's why she used her familial relationship instead of work relationship.

Hi! Does anyone know a website with the manhwa version of Touch your heart? I tried the kakaopage but only the first 3 chapters were unlocked I read the manhwa version of WWWSK on toonkor all for free but sad they don't have Touch your heart there :(:(

Episode 6 is just amazing! I’m getting diabetic in their fluffiness especially OJS, I’m glad she convinced Park to tell the truth. The contrast between her and the lady prosecutor is that OJS always humble herself and open to the person that she is talking, in the way their heart is opening; unlike the prosecutor that her  walls and self confidence is too high that no one can climb and open up. She should relax for a bit! She is just thinking of her career but not aware of the people around her. It’s still early and I hope she learned from her mistake. JR is also slowing becoming more and more competent and human hehehe! He really needs someone like JS that soften him up, although he is dense about her feelings but what makes this story exciting. I’m glad this week there is no stalker issue but I know that they need to deal with it and I feel that is for the finale of the story, right now they can focus on other issue of people and I’m excited what is in store for us next week!

PS: I’m so addicted to the new ost WHAT IF LOVE, ever since I heard it on episode 4 when they are exchanging messages at night, I can’t wait for it to release and yesterday I downloaded it in iTunes and now it’s playing non stop! Love it!

2 hours ago, marixoxo said:

Hi! Does anyone know a website with the manhwa version of Touch your heart? I tried the kakaopage but only the first 3 chapters were unlocked I read the manhwa version of WWWSK on toonkor all for free but sad they don't have Touch your heart there :(:(

I actually downloaded the kakaopage app and it seems that I can possibly access all the chapters of the manhwa. I used my kt account to log in and it worked. You must dl the kakaopage apk. I chose apkpure for that. As of now I don't understand the app since I lack Korean skills haha 

You should try this option, but I'm scared of spoilers hahaha

Edit: I just found a tutorial just search kakaopage cash on google, scroll down and you'll see posts about how to access and understand how the app works!

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I thought he is indeed her cousin, who is also her manager... The reason why she introduced him as cousin instead of manager, I think is because she prefers to be on a more personal level when relating to KJR instead of professional level? That's why she used her familial relationship instead of work relationship.

Is that right? i think her company CEO and the CEO of always were cousins...

I thought she just didnt want him to know she had a male friend so she just called him a relative.... HMMMMMMM

To me, it is good that KJR is slow in his approach and learning to show little by little his feelings towards OYS. That way, his relationship with OYS doesn't attract attention and this explains why the stalker is not intervening right away. Right now everyone thinks that KJR is not close to his secretary and he doesn't like her. No one, even her manager, has realized that OYS is interested in KJR, just like KJR is attracted to her. Their MT will somehow confirm to the others that KJR is still cold and doesn't treat her like he should. Nonetheless, I think, KJR tried to give her his coat but he was always a step too late, hence he gave up on doing it: proposing his coat or buying something for her. The less people know about their true relationship, the better it is for OYS because the stalker won't meddle first.

Honestly, I am looking forward for the moment when SW realizes that KJR is dating OYS and she was "uri biso". So far, he has no idea about the identity of his secretary.

@ktcjdrama I don't think that her manager is her cousin. She said that he was a relative so that KJR doesn't get the wrong idea about her. A male manager... a possible boyfriend.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I don't think that her manager is her cousin. She said that he was a relative so that KJR doesn't get the wrong idea about her. A male manager... a possible boyfriend.

Hmm, since the beginning of the show when she kept calling her oppa-oppa, I already felt that they're not just of work relationship. They must've known each other for so long, otherwise, she would be calling him by his job title, no? And also the way he fusses over her and their close relationship... I really think they're family. But we'll see. Maybe later on there might be clearer information on this.

Wendy (Red Velvet) – What If Love (Touch Your Heart OST Part 3)

So much that I don’t know
Honestly, it’s hard
I don’t know the right timing
Why do things keep messing up?

Spoiler

My heart has slow footsteps
So with all my strength, I chased after you
Each step you take
I’m right there so why are you hesitating?

Ooh love love is, what is it, what is love?
Ooh love, what do I do? What if love?
You’re probably my

one one one my one
the only one one one you are
If this is love love love if love
What should I do, what should I do? what if this is the love

I’m looking at you for a while
Wondering if you feel the same way
Of course, I really don’t know
It’s still so hard

My heart has slow footsteps
So with all my strength, I chased after you
Each step I take
You’re right there so why am I hesitating?

Ooh love love is, what is it, what is love?
Ooh love, what do I do? What if love?
You’re probably my

one one one my one
If this is love love love if love
What should I do, what should I do? what if this is the love

It’s so foggy between us
Nothing is clear
If I want you, if I desperately want you
In the end, will I be able to reach you?

one one one my one
this is the love love love I know
this is the love this is the love
I know this is the love

Thanks to POPGASA

At the moment, I've been thinking quite a lot about OJS. For someone who was told not a good actress, she had taken part in quite a number of drama as lead actress :). What I love is these experiences really helped her in dealing with the cases.

p.s She's not angry being called OJS  by KJR anymore right?

3 hours ago, thefungster said:

Is that right? i think her company CEO and the CEO of always were cousins...

I thought she just didnt want him to know she had a male friend so she just called him a relative.... HMMMMMMM

The reason why she introduced her manager as her cousin is because she doesn't want anyone to know that she is still in contact with her manager and that her manager is helping and still taking care of her. I think, she wants them to think of her as being professional and that she is doing everything all by herself. She said it in the car scene where she's eating pho on the parking lot inside her car with her manager (the one where he said that no matter how many times he look at KJR, he is still handsome).

Archived