[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

lKGZkGt.gif

..  no no , not the mommy boy  , how dare he touch her there other fish  :naughty: 

F50B715B-ADF1-4946-A812-461666A4AFC6.gif

There are many people in this show that I wouldn’t mind if they dissapeared. Accidentally fell into water and they can’t swim?

U can with who u like but leave Ceo alone  :lol:

- I am in love with him

A10F7A20-4DD0-4236-8E0B-E680B04E519E.gif

Cr . To the owner 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Omooooo... The SHIP is sailing! 89.gif

Did he touched her (.)(.)  ... 60.gif The powerful (.)(.) skinship ... 

Reveal hidden contents

I know this would happen! For all the times they tease each other with their own lives (lovelife too), I expected a couple out of it HAHAHAHAHA

So yeah, I lose the bet. I will change my dp tomorrow hahaha wait, until when we will use the new dp for the losers?

If we will base on the spoiler that came from ig, there must be a masquerade scene that needs to be happen. So the kiss is highly possible at that time. 

I really want them to have a lots of kissing scenes lol 

And lastly, the fact that OYS will somehow be KJR's client in the future episodes? That would be really exciting but also heart-breaking.

Guys, other than watching the yt clips, we also need to watch on m/naver/com. Much better if all of you have accounts that will like the videos. Watching it continuously and liking the videos is a really huge help.

no subs yet but i've rewatched the clip where he put her hand in his pocket like 10x lol and my heart still skips beating watching it omg my *squeal* im so looking forward for the subs for this scene

oh i dont understand anything naver, will have a go

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

I like how she started laughing because she was so embarrassed thinking of how she had mistakenly put her hand in his pocket during the picnic date.  @stroppyseif time permits could you translate this ? Thank you ! 

I super love this scene because she doesn’t worry to make fun of herself in front of JR. 

The sound of her laughter is so cute that me and JR can’t do anything but smiled. And when she said, ‘I was really embarrassed at that moment’ JR was thinking how endearing she was. :wub:

Looking at the preview, I was wondering why JR was so rattled alone. Haha. JS what have you done?

and when you loose a bet

time for rerun. Lol

10053-D9-A-0-CA7-458-F-A664-608-B8-A1472

10 minutes ago, staygold said:

CEO is gold!! Asking KJR to pick between the Sexy and Dandy ties! :lol: Quoting Confucius! Is he stalking KJR or OYS every morning near the elevator!  

Of course KJR:joy: all he want to do is 

6912965B-E357-47B3-BD2D-D2A442F19EBF.gif

Okay my dears, I surrender my pretty rose picture for my most favorite sad k-drama scene :bawling: 

But I'm not really sad at all cause the end of today's episode was super cuuuuuteeee and the preview looks great. I love JR's cute little heart from his office window. Ahhh these two are killing me with cuteness. For realz! Cute cute cute cute cute I cannot stop saying this word when I watch their scenes :P:D

31 minutes ago, Cindy Tjioe said:

no subs yet but i've rewatched the clip where he put her hand in his pocket like 10x lol and my heart still skips beating watching it omg my *squeal* im so looking forward for the subs for this scene

oh i dont understand anything naver, will have a go

you can use either fb or line to log in or if you want email to sign up.

search m/naver/com you can see the top 100 and watch touch your heart videos! Thank you!

I cannot wait to watch the episode subbed. I have a feeling we are going to get a failed attempt at a kiss in episode 7-8. It's the same PD as What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, so I have a feeling they'll follow a similar timeline. I'm happy to be proven wrong though. The earlier the better. 

13 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

A translation of the ending scene for ep 6.

YS: Here.
(They drink)
JR: Thank you.
YS: For what?
JR: For telling me that I will definitely succeed. And for being the one most worried about me when I was hurt.
YS: That wasn’t much. However, may I ask one thing?
(JR nods)
YS: You said you were tired and so didn’t want to go to a company dinner, so why did you ask me to drink soju?
JR: For some reason, I just wanted to have a drink with the two of us.
(They drink. Later they're walking from the restaurant.)
YS: Oh. It’s chillier than I thought. (starts laughing)
JR: Why are you laughing like that?
YS: Oh, it’s because I remembered that last time that I had gone for a drink with lawyer-nim. At that time, lawyer-nim had said that if my hands were cold, I should put them in my pockets, but I had taken it the wrong way, so I had put them in lawyer-nim’s pocket. That time, I was really so embarrassed. It’s because I’ve shot so many dramas that there are times when I don’t have a good sense of reality. Truthfully, there was no reason for you to lend me your pockets because you were worried about how cold my hands were.
(JR takes her hand and puts it in his pocket.)
JR: I do worry. As much as Oh Jin Shim worries and comforts me, I also want to do that for you.

Haven't watched the episode yet, though the clips look good though a bit sad with the court case. I thought this ending was particularly sweet, however, and liked that YS is now relaxed enough with JR to mention how embarrassed she had been before. Plus, it's cute how he turns the tables on her to let her know that his feelings for her have started changing. If nothing else, he wants to be someone who is there for her and is close to her. It's not a total confession or anything, but enough to cause YS' heart (and ours) to flutter at the thought of JR's serious lawyer so gravely confessing a bit of his feelings. :)

I'm meltingggg. For someone who's clueless, he sure is smooth. 

21 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

So i lost the bet... changed alredy my profile picture to a sad one but i bet next week we'll get a decent kiss scene!!:D

Are bets still on? I bet 7/8 haha, just because things progressed faster this ep- most of the preview happened in the first 20-25 min of today hehe.

thanks @stroppyse for the translations! I’m still hoping to see ep 7/8’s extended preview somewhere.. with KJR looking prettt forlorn at always being behind in JS’s bevy of adoring boys teehee..

Also was that a finger heart I saw by Lawyer Kwon? I wonder whether that’ll be another teaser or somehow they’ll start dating next week and that’s his “slow way of growing closer to her” hehe. Also wondering who those flowers are from.. slightly waiting for the ceo stalker to appear again!

Enjoying this sweet romance.. the male lead isn’t the mean spirited kind that suddenly falls for the female, which is a plus in my books. All in all feels like a very earnest and sincere outing by both leads which I’m happy to go along each week.. (famous last words before stalker appears).

I lost the bet but the ending of the episode from today was really sweet hence I am not unhappy.

After watching the preview, I guess, OYS will be mad at KJR again because he didn't act like the others (offering the handkerchief). To his defense, KJR might be definitely too slow and lacks subtlety but unlike the others, he is much more sensitive and willing to change and learn. To me, that's the reason why OYS fell so hard for him. KJR has never had the reaction like the other men around her. They are attracted by her but in reality, they are just fans and admirers. Their attraction is superficial and short-lived. The CEO doesn't try to get really close to her. He is not showing any concern about her. In her presence, he is a gentleman and sides with her but that's it. He doesn't text her or calls her in order to know if everything is alright. As for the stalker LGJ, he is the opposite of KJR. He forces his way and his feelings onto OYS. As you can see, KJR is really different and special. First he treated OYS as a person and not as a celebrity. Due to this approach, he was able to get to know her. She showed her warm side and her good other qualities: determination, hard-working, her good memory. Everything KJR told her about law, she could remember it and use it against him. By doing so, she illustrates that everything he does and says is important. With OYS, KJR is forced to understand people and to show a different side of himself: his sensitive and warm side which was buried, yet not inexistent.    

Arrrgh.... we almost have a kiss in the elevator!!!..... Even the guard thought they kissed, LOL... Up to the last second of the episode I still held out hope and chanted, kiss, kiss, kiss :lol:

Anyway, I lost the bet, huhuhuuuuu, I have to change my profile pic.... :bawling: but at least we are progressing with the hand in the pocket :grin:

I love how bothered KJR was with "oppa"... hahaha...

On another note, I actually feel sad about the case. It's like a win, but not a win... so I totally can feel KJR's heart at the end :(

Joining some chingus in saying that I have no interest as well in the secondary pairing of this series. I wonder why are they even in the story, but hey, as long as they're not taking up too much precious screen time of our OTP, I don't really mind.

Archived