0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, triplem said:

Hi @siddy09! Long time no see . So happy that our Pichy Couple has reunited 

My heart   :wub:

Heyyy..chingu!

Yeah, I logged in on soompi after an year or so..life..you know..!

I was following some other show on soompi when this forum popped up on the hot topics..so naturally I had to come running. As long as LDW and YIN are there, I can watch anything.  But the story seems promising too..lets see!

PS. Congratulations..I just saw that you turned green!:D

21 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Yoo Inna looks so beautiful! I've been anxiously awaiting for her to do another drama, and for it to be with Lee Dong Wook is even better! They were the only part I really cared about in Goblin, lol.

She is looking beautiful as is LDW too :wub:

Same same, honestly if it weren't for them I would've dropped the drama lol sorry unpopular opinion don't throw tomatoes at me people but I didnt care for Goblin 

I still can't believe we're actually getting them as main leads this time, am I dreaming? :astonished:

Looking forward to the 1st previews, I'm so curious how they'll play now together with different character

Edit:

I hope there's a video version of that scriptreading soon.

Thanks dear @siddy09. Can’t wait for this 

13 hours ago, intrariver said:

hope there's a video version of that scriptreading soon.

TvN heard you :D , credit to TvN FB page

great chemistry there . Will be fun. After Life , I was hoping for LDW to be in a lighter rom - com. Not only do I love the OTP , I also love Shin Dong Wook who will play the Best Friend 

17 hours ago, siddy09 said:

So the shoot has started??

Yes apparently so..there were fan cams of YIN shooting.

TVN is  such a tease...ahahah giving us skinship even in their very first teaser...can we anticipate more? Given that the PD is the one that did What's wrong w Sec Kim, I think we can expect some heart fluttering scenes ahead :D 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다 - Yoo In Na & Lee Dong Wook - Premieres on January 30th, 2019

Awww and now we have a 1st Teaser Poster:

Wookie's character looking so soft here. I thought he was supposed to be cold lawyer? Or maybe he's very soft to his Oh Jim Sin shi only?:blush:

This poster made me think they maybe play on the "Reach of Sincerity" name. With sincere and innocent looking leads reaching for each other.

Maybe also a reference to their previous drama roles with the hands (shaking hands) and peach color?

Archived