[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

Am I happy with the ending? Yes. They are in love and being loved and supported by their friends, fans and so on. I wish nothing more than this after Goblin. 

Am I satisfied with the last episode? Hmm, probably not. Too many ads in the last episode and they are ridiculously time consuming. Last episode needs to put an “ending” for every events in the whole series (second pair, Choi-Dan, OJS career, secretaries...) plus ads stuff makes the overall of this episode is very lack of focusing and a message. 

PD-nim literally gave us everything we asked for. Like an previous post mentioned, we wanted shower scene, bed-scene...he gave us all, just not the way we wanted they to be. He even gave us a proposal scene today which honestly  shocked the he** out of me, I couldn’t imagine it at all after the weight of the second pair during last 15 episodes. Master of trolling :neutral:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I'm feeling somewhat like @Anh Nguyen Roff I am satisfied with the ending. Do I wish for more? Yes, but it's okay. It was a good. I actually enjoyed this drama with it's soft and easy pace of the storyline. So It's a good one for me. Not going to complain or wish for more.

1 minute ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

The only consolation THEY LOOK SO GOOD IN THIS! Make this real pls 

https://m.imgur.com/ZgUZ9tU

Yes, they do look good in this photo. Hopefully they come together for another project.

More from wrap up party ..Wookie going home & was sweet enough to stop & chat with fans 

Spoiler

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali love the  CEO . He may be angry for a bit but he’d always protect his people 

Atleast the Ukelele Couple had their passionate HUGS and behind the tree KISS ... 128.gif

Rflu99E.gif

66FvkBs.gif

That's it Lawyer Dan! When you can't resist the heat! 60.gif

Spoiler

edFjRr5.gif

Behind the TREE Kiss ... 63.gif

PS: They call each other's name ... Unlike Oh Jin Shim, she still keeps on calling " Lawyer Jung Rok as Lawyer ... until the end of the drama... *sigh* consistent much ...

I wonder if she still called him " LAYWER " while moaning during their * cut * making-love session. 120.gif

36 minutes ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

Exactly!! I totally agree with u. The leads were leftout. I think if they just give us one solid scene as a loving sweet couple, they can getaway with that simple giveaway ending

True, true. I totally agree. I'm not expecting weddings, proposal.. but I was waiting for a kiss when she returned from aboard. He presented her with flowers, champagne, candle. All sweet expressions of love, missing and longing. But NO KISSES to each other. Such a dry spell! 

The charm and softness of 'Touch My Heart' from the beginning so beautifully captured, yet fizzed out at the most important climatic end for the lead couple. Like I mentioned, need the subs. To appreciate this Ep 16 ending. 

The ending scene

YS: I want to go public with our relationship. Is it okay with you?
JR: Yes

CEO Ent: Oh!
Man: Hi
CEO Ent: Long time no see
Man: Yeah

YH: This is the new laywer that just joined us, his name is Laywer Kim
Kim: Nice to meet you
YH: Cheers to our love
MH: Cheers

Reporter1: Oh it's Oh Yoon Seo
Crowd: Yoon Seo ssi
Crowd: Look at here please

YS: My heart, my sincerity (playing a word on her name jin shim) you have known all of it, right?
JR: Of course I have known all things about your heart. Your sincerity has touched my heart

can they go public irl and have a wedding too please? 

Seeing the drama again and accidentally watch the ads for Park Min Young next drama on the tv screen. Maybe they troll us with TYH news in her drama? 

Like in one scene,

ParkMinYoung aka SeokDungMi is a fan idol stalker. Maybe like shes web searching and saw article and says"Daebak, Oh Yun Seo announced marriage" 

Just a bit of my imagination. 

Looks like everyone is upset they went right back to being chaste after the last scene in Ep 15. :sweatingbullets:

Will wait for subs to see how everything played out, but the last scene does look so lovely. They’re so lovely together. Can’t get sick of this pairing!

Enjoying yours comments and after a comment silent lurker till now... Anyway A BIG THANKS:heart::heart::heart: to all the recappers!! Read about the CHASTE FASE and i think Wokie and In Na are close friend and maybe this is the motivation about lack of steamy kisses...:ph34r:

25 minutes ago, Heart_Kdrama said:

True, true. I totally agree. I'm not expecting weddings, proposal.. but I was waiting for a kiss when she returned from aboard. He presented her with flowers, champagne, candle. All sweet expressions of love, missing and longing. But NO KISSES to each other. Such a dry spell! 

The charm and softness of 'Touch My Heart' from the beginning so beautifully captured, yet fizzed out at the most important climatic end for the lead couple. Like I mentioned, need the subs. To appreciate this Ep 16 ending. 

omg omg sameeeee!! what a shame tho! the setting was so romantic. it doesnt even take that much time if they kissed. sigh* waiting for the subs too.

12 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Will wait for subs to see how everything played out, but the last scene does look so lovely. They’re so lovely together. Can’t get sick of this pairing!

Indeed... I went to watch the uploaded raw for the last few minutes. I'm still grinning silly to see them walk into the party together, all smiling and everyone cheering for them. I can't get upset with endings that made me smile so much :blush::kiss_wink:

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!  52.gif

D1F0eJb.gif

4eoiOod.gif

@abnoch @agnesselvira @Alice Mendoza @alleram95 @alindahaw @Ameera Ali @Anh Nguyen Roff @angiecrosby @angelangie @annura25 @Andrew Wiggin @aisling @africandramalover @Anna Tan @AlexandraReid @Ayame @aya02 @Ayoko xx @bairama @bebebisous33 @braunau @camichi @cafe99 @cenching @Cestbon @chdom @Cindy Tjioe @cikqueen @Coco_girl @ck1Oz @Delulu_jie2830 @delta777 @dvrels @dulcinea1 @dramaninja @dramaobsessed @dreaminsince1998 @docgippeum22 @enigmatic_zephy @eleine @Ellirain @eyo2eyo @evie7 @fatalflaw @Far^away @Feriz @fitzsimmons @fieza1871 @Fiona0754 @ForgottenSoulx @foreverempress @foxvanilla @gilaswan @guin89 @greezlybee @HeartKdrama @Heart_Kdrama @HeartKnows @Hey KFreakx @hell59 @Hilmaya Zara @Hueee @hulya.23_d801 @izzri @Jack James @jayana @Jonah Kyle @jeonghyang @joccu @JungRok @kongairui @Iam Fanning @imgkhanh @ilmare @imels @intrariver @katherine celle guerrero @katakwasabi @kangminjae @KimSunny @ktcjdrama @ladycaedus @Latte_Anyday @larus @LavelyShai @Lawyerh @lianee @Lj @lhynne @lynnys13 @lingkoo @lindear Ishak @Lisa David @Lmangla @lol23 @lolly84 @lotuzea @lu09 @LyraYoo @0ly40 @oatshin @marykarmelina @mathildafc @Meccao @mikhaella75 @midjohn33 @mimima @mirror56sakura @mslilith @moreenke @mouse007 @nateko @nenmem16 @nonski @nubianlegalmind @nize143 @michiyo90 @Mydzblue0421 @paolaadl @Pichiie @pichicouple @philosophie @plappi @platinumbeauty @Purnima Dixit @Rafael Pascual @Rakan Almutiri @raziela @reydevan @riiko1988 @rocat @rocher22 @roli @rosenyoma @sal2 @samecut123 @Sejabin @selen4ever @siddy09 @Sisca_TVXQ @shineem5 @Shalika Kunwar @Shraddha Kamble @SnowAngel92 @snowjewelz @salizer21 @stargazer187 @staygold @stroppyse @sweetseptember09 @sushilicious @sugarandspice @Tasia @tearsofthestar @thefungster @thehappiesthapa @thistle @triplem @turtlegirl @turtle0217 @USAFarmgirl @unhelpful @Visually-wandering @Vo Ki Trieu @wolfie26 @Winksteyk @xXMzSmilesXx @xyso @Yana Mujay @Yeojachingudeul @YenungJoa @Yongzura @zagigirl @Zazu2017

Not talk about the ending. I just wanna say I will miss this couple so so much. Thanks Inna unnie and Dong Wook oppa for reuniting and working hard to make this happy lovely funny drama for us. Today, the last day of TYH, let's enjoy and cherish every last sweet moments of this couple.

I believe "What's meant to be will always find a way". Unni and oppa as we see thay have had a lot of opportunities to work together (MAMA Awards 2014/ Goblin 2016/ Now TYH 2019) Hope they will always be happy and hope in the near future destiny makes magic for the story of these two :wub: 

Awww. I saved both episodes to watch together later, but from what I've gathered - 

On one hand, I never expected proposal/wedding because it's just too soon/rushed anyway. I also do understand not having too many intimate scenes; I get the sense that this is supposed to be a more cute/light hearted show and our couple is each other's "frist" afterall. 

BUT of course I'm freaking disappointed hahahah. How can they tease us with the sofa scene and what he said, and then nothing! It would have been perfect to slip a scene in when he welcomed her home. It would make sense to take it to the next level for them. Ugggh. 

Sooo next season please? Please? Pretty pleaaase!! 

edFjRr5.gif

... Tree is their KISSING BOOTH :kiss_wink:

As I am a cat lover, I got a cat that watched Touch you heart :joy:

My cat contacted the cat that was filmed hanging around our couple in their first dating that went horribly :joy: 

Spoiler

B48EF3C7-8EFA-4627-8403-B19FB03B2562.gif

So @triplem & @cenching it turn out there was a lot of kissing between the two & a lot of noises  , that wake up the cat who was taking naps on the top of the tree :mrgreen: At some point he may try to eat her face :sweat_smile:

93B69E9D-E458-4CB2-B32D-888E19E1A7FD.gif

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hey @alleram95, I hope you don't mind, but a slight correction to this last voiceover translation.

JS: My heart, my sincerity, everyone will probably understand it, won’t they?
JR: Definitely, everyone will understand your heart. Just as your sincerity had touched me.

Hi @stroppyse I don't mind at all. Thank you for the corrections. 

I guess since I misunderstood for 모두 translations whether it means 'all' or 'everyone' for this context. 

Since tvn youtube channel has yet to upload other clips, this one is the translation in the beginning of ep 16, after the supposed 'unprotected' night 

https://tv.naver.com/v/5864516/list/330927

YS: Laywer Kwon? What are you doing?
JR: Since you always make breakfast, today I want to try to make it. That's why I have prepared a toast
YS: Oh, it's going to be tasty. Wait, how do you find the inggredients? 
JR: I open the fridge with my own choice and choose some. But don't worry, it's not illegal. According to Article 30 (... I don't have much understanding about korean law terms, sorry). But we are not strangers, are we? 
YS: You right, since we are a couple, there will be no problem
JR: Ah, do you want to try one? 
YS: Sure
YS: What a relief. If you are a good cook, I would feel burdened because you are too perfect
JR: Then don't eat it. You don't have to eat
YS: Just kidding. Kidding. This is very delicious. You too have a bite. Aah
JR: Aah (and steal a kiss)
YS: What's going on with you (saying this shyly)

SW: Did you just arrive? Since I haven't seen you in the morning, I thought you are going somewhere. Are staying there all night? 
JR: Actually... Wait a minute. Yes? ... (he is saying things about work)
SW: *sigh* Right, it must be hard. It is. I knew it very well
SW: It hasn't been a month since he broke up with Yoon Seo ssi, he seems to have a hard time. If he stays still then he will think about it and it must be horrible. He has to work hard so that he can forget and I guess he spent all night at the law firm
YR: Really?
SW: Recently he is started to have an interest in football
YR: Why?
SW: Usually after broke up men would find anything to do. I guess Jung Rok wants to do physical activities, but I can't watch it any longer. I don't know if he still think that he has a partner, he made a food for two people and eat all of it alone.
YR: Is it that bad? He has to move on as soon as possible. He's in trouble
SW: Yeah, I'm worried about him

Archived