Quantcast
rachelyun

Lee Yoo Young ♥ Yoon Shi Yoon [Onion couple ♥ Gravity couple]

Hi this is me @nemokama to those who comes across my account. I can't  log in to my old account which is why it took me too long to be back. Happy that both of them LYY and YSY are busy with projects and I can only hope for their good health while doing their works..I bit disagree  to @yoondonggu(please don't misunderstand)though about YSY making unwise career decision. He probably want things to be kind of slow and not something that would make his head ache for the pressures brought by famous shows. He is not so into variety shows and probably just testing the waters. On the other hand I'm so sad about the case of JJY and the possible outcome it would bring to 1n2d which includes ending the season. (Sorry, I kind of diverge from the main topic)

On a brighter note (after all that's happening in K-entertainment) stills of Dear Citizens featuring LYY. :D

D16wB0EX4AARhF4.jpg

D16wB0JW0AIglRO.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 3/18/2019 at 7:25 PM, icemaid said:

On a brighter note (after all that's happening in K-entertainment) stills of Dear Citizens featuring LYY. :D

LYY is very very pretty!

• Like 2