Lee Yoo Young ♥ Yoon Shi Yoon [Onion couple ♥ Gravity couple]

rachelyun

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hi Guys,

It's great that you all are posting to this thread and that you're still shipping LYY and YSY. Dear Judge was a nice drama, and they made a very cute couple. However, I've had to remove a few posts that I thought were not about the ship or either members of the ship since the posts only discussed the perceived current toxicity of the drama thread. While that is unfortunate that you are not enjoying the main thread, that topic is not really about this ship. Hope you understand. I will take a look at the Dear Judge drama thread, however, to check out your complaints. If there are posts there that you object to, please feel free to report them and bring them specifically to our attention.

Any questions or comments, just ask. Preferably by PM to one of the Shipper's Paradise mods.

@angelangie @LavelyShai @youngatheart

Thank you for taking the time to clean it up.  We can start with a new slate here henceforth.  As for the DJ thread, from memory the Honorary Judge @bebebisous33 was presiding and diligently casting her eagle eye over matters so I trust she would've called out anyone breaking rules there.  The thread isn't excessively long so I guess if I can find spare time I can peruse it at leisure to point out posts which could have been glossed over.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serendipitous find.  YSY interview as he finishes his army stint.  And LYY breaking new ground as an actress to be reckoned with in 2016.  YSY segment is right at the start, LYY is appears in 16:36 (she's so nervous she's cute!)

Spoiler

I can't shake the feeling that Yoo Ilyong PD has something to do with this casting. PD Yoo leaves KBS (&1N2D) to join MBN, then YSY suddenly becomes MC for a MBN program. Hope that this thing is seasonal, obscure networks like TVChosun give me the chills.... Even if he is trying to emulate CTH (to be an all-rounder), MBN does not seem to be a good place to start. 

Spoiler

As a bonus: K-Netizens confirmed something pretty interesting. Have a read, will be fun... 

@yoondonggu I agree with you, hopefully Ilyong PD is the one behind this, it would explain why YSY accepted this; otherwise I don't feel it's a good decision from him, these small channels don't do him any favor, even he wants to pursuit MCing or entertainment, he shoud start somewhere else. I wonder if it's one special episode or just a few? or maybe already recorded? he should be busy filming MBF instead, right?

Hahaha pretty "interesting" but nothing new... 

4 hours ago, yoondonggu said:

I can't shake the feeling that Yoo Ilyong PD has something to do with this casting. PD Yoo leaves KBS (&1N2D) to join MBN, then YSY suddenly becomes MC for a MBN program. Hope that this thing is seasonal, obscure networks like TVChosun give me the chills.... Even if he is trying to emulate CTH (to be an all-rounder), MBN does not seem to be a good place to start

Agreed on both points.  I think a number of us thought his foray into Pajama Friends end of last year was strange to begin with and now this.  I am not sure how he will fit it all around his drama filming schedule when it begins in earnest.  

58 minutes ago, rachelyun said:

LYY today also confirmed for a new film "The story of the house" (??)

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003378386

She's really working with no rest since last year! 

I wish YSY kinda follow her path, I mean, I would like him to focus more on acting :lol:

Thanks for the update. Our girl working ceaslessly! :sweatingbullets:

Dedicated actress,  yeah hoping he has the same focus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I am a bit annoyed (is that the right word?) by the lack of exciting news/ or him making unwise career decisions (like joining MBN to TVChosun). But then, wicked folks like JJY come along and prove that it is better to be plain old vanilla ice-cream than to be a cocktail filled with date-rape drugs. 

P.S. PD Kim Sung really rolled a crappy hand to inherit the time-bomb from PD Ilyong.... Hopefully he handles it well. Maybe Yong Jin (clean and devoted to girlfriend of 7 years) is a good addition (almost godsend) after all. Hopefully the pervert's departure will usher an era of stability for 1 night 2 days.  I'd hate for this weekly happy pill (only reason to look forward to Mondays) to go away.

Hi this is me @nemokama to those who comes across my account. I can't  log in to my old account which is why it took me too long to be back. Happy that both of them LYY and YSY are busy with projects and I can only hope for their good health while doing their works..I bit disagree  to @yoondonggu(please don't misunderstand)though about YSY making unwise career decision. He probably want things to be kind of slow and not something that would make his head ache for the pressures brought by famous shows. He is not so into variety shows and probably just testing the waters. On the other hand I'm so sad about the case of JJY and the possible outcome it would bring to 1n2d which includes ending the season. (Sorry, I kind of diverge from the main topic)

Archived