Lee Yoo Young ♥ Yoon Shi Yoon [Onion couple ♥ Gravity couple]

rachelyun

She calls him YSY Oppa in her speech and he affectionately drops all honorifics and calls her YooYoung-I in his speech... :wub:  O my sweet gravity couple.  I wish you all the best in your individual endeavors this year.   Thank you both for gifting us with a beautiful drama in YH/DJ and for last night's warm interactions.  It was SE/KH all over again.  :)

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See they did meet each other totally by chance.  Judging from his surprise to see her, the night was totally unscripted...they arrived pretty much one after the other...destined once more to meet...gravity pulls them together once more  :wub: and in a blaze of glory both emerge on the other side of Awards Night the talk of the town... YSY played his part... She played hers... He wept tears of joy for her  :D Both genuine and real, gracious and warm hearted and the Korean public finally embraced them... Honestly the whole night unfolded like real life drama for me.  Knowing how much they had at stake when the news of their pairing in the drama was first announced, the trepidation and fear of a backlash all through it,  how both handled themselves and the undercurrent of murmurings with dignified resolve and focus on the task at hand.  How fitting that they showcased 'Justice' to the world.  And justice prevailed that night.  Couldn't have scripted it better if we tried. :D

Jo Jung Suk, Han Ye Ri, And Yoon Shi Yoon Confirmed For New SBS Drama

2249d6f306c241ab8054db142a7b4570.jpeg?s=

Jan 3, 2019
by D. S.kim

Jo Jung Suk, Han Ye Ri, and Yoon Shi Yoon are confirmed for an upcoming SBS drama!

On January 3, a source confirmed that the three actors will be working together for the upcoming drama “Ugeumchi” (working title).

The drama will tell a story of two brothers who have different mothers but share the same father. They get separated during a riot that is now known as the Donghak Peasant’s Movement in 1894, where religious leaders of Donghak (translates to “Eastern Religion”) and the peasants of Jeolla Province joined forces together against the government that was pushing for the growth of Catholicism at the time.

Jo Jung Suk will appear as the older brother Baek Yi Kang who was born out of wedlock as the son of his father’s wife’s slave. With a sharp look and cold smile, he speaks with sarcasm in his voice and likes to pick a fight.

On the other hand, Yoon Shi Yoon will play the role of the younger brother Baek Yi Hyun. While he is the youngest son in the family, he is also the first “rightful son” born under the wife. With a graceful appearance and speaking manner, he shows much respect for his older brother.

Lastly, Han Ye Ri will take the role of Song Ja In. She is the only child of Song Bong Gil, the peddler of peddlers in Jeolla Province. With both charisma and courage, she also runs a shop where she trades goods for money, striving to be the best peddler in the history of Korea.

“Ugeumchi” is written by Jung Hyun Min of “Jeong Do Jeon” and “Assembly” and will be directed by Shin Kyung Soo of “Three Days” and “Six Flying Dragons.” It is set to air early 2019 as SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1287611wpp/jo-jung-suk-han-ye-ri-yoon-shi-yoon-confirmed-new-sbs-drama

MOA Ent updated their Naver post! They only included the second half of the year, the good part of the year, DJ/YH, his Korean fanmeeting, and SBS Drama Awards. I think they conveniently left out the first half since that teriible drama should be forgotten by him and everyone else. 

28.jpg?type=w1200IMG_1687.JPG?type=w1200yoon_%EC%97%B0%EA%B8%B0%EB%8C%80%EC%83%8

More photos here: https://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17590314&memberNo=40654167

1 hour ago, rachelyun said:

MOA Ent updated their Naver post! They only included the second half of the year, the good part of the year, DJ/YH, his Korean fanmeeting, and SBS Drama Awards. I think they conveniently left out the first half since that teriible drama should be forgotten by him and everyone else. 

:lol: So much can be gleaned from what is omitted.  Ah YSY, we know where your heart lies.  Here's to MBF being the Sageuk that his last Sageuk should've been.  I have great hopes because the writer likes substance.  And with all 3 leads being veterans, I have no doubt they will build on what they've been gifted with in the script and deliver more to us on screen.

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

With so much mud-slinging going on around, take a chill pill and watch 1N2D brothers banter, with bonus of our Donggu guesting through phone call.... Can tell he is well-loved by his hyungs....

Hope that he physically guests on this show soon as well. 

This is the above clip (just the phone call with DG) with English subs.  Although the subbing leaves much to be desired.  To clarify, DG was asked of the 3 desires - appetite/food, sleep, sexual desire which he thought was the most important.  And his reply was that in the army where you are deprived of all 3, the overriding one which everyone wanted most was appetite/food.  Without that, the other 2 didn't even rate a mention.  And then he was asked of all the members who he thought had the greatest desire for sex and he said it was JongMin :lol:.

Archived