Lee Yoo Young ♥ Yoon Shi Yoon [Onion couple ♥ Gravity couple]

rachelyun

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me share a description about "Pajama friends"!

It is a reality program about four women (Song Ji-hyo, Joy, Jang Yoon-ju and Cheng Xiao) who work in different fields in the industry and coming together to enjoy a 2 Days 1 Night hotel vacations hotels of different styles within Korea. The common theme, due to shared preferences, have spa pool and/or swimming pools.

• Common timing checkpoints

Early Check-in (3rd stop): 11am

Assembly: 1 pm

Check-in: 2 pm

Dinner: 7 pm

Arrival of Cinderella boy: 10 pm

Cinderella boy leaves: 12 am

Clean-down time: 12:30am

Daniel's Wake-up call: 7:30 am

Morning exercise: 9 am

Check-out: 12 pm

He should be a "cinderella boy" right? :lol:

11 hours ago, rachelyun said:

Let me share a description about "Pajama friends"!

It is a reality program about four women (Song Ji-hyo, Joy, Jang Yoon-ju and Cheng Xiao) who work in different fields in the industry and coming together to enjoy a 2 Days 1 Night hotel vacations hotels of different styles within Korea. The common theme, due to shared preferences, have spa pool and/or swimming pools.

• Common timing checkpoints

Early Check-in (3rd stop): 11am

Assembly: 1 pm

Check-in: 2 pm

Dinner: 7 pm

Arrival of Cinderella boy: 10 pm

Cinderella boy leaves: 12 am

Clean-down time: 12:30am

Daniel's Wake-up call: 7:30 am

Morning exercise: 9 am

Check-out: 12 pm

He should be a "cinderella boy" right? :lol:

@rachelyun..thank you..When will be aired? 

5 hours ago, dtan said:

@rachelyun..thank you..When will be aired? 

I don't really know, but seems to have same format as 1N2D, 2 eps per trip, so I think it should be in 2-3 weeks (Nov 17 or 24, likely 24 because his appereance is late at night) or 4-5 if they are really ahead with their filming.

These pics have only just surfaced - she obviously saved them in her phone and only now posted them on Insta.  It's actually of the wrap up party for Dear Judge (wearing same outfits as then and also same venue and the picture in the back with DJ pics).  Nara and PBE were also in her other pics.  This jeweler had her jewelry pieces used during DJ.

I like the vibes I get from "Diva" poster  looks like thriller, since the main character is SMA, I wonder if LYY is the unexpected evil character? according to the sypnosis SMA lost her memory because an accident and LYY is her best friend, both are divers, I think it can be possible LYY is not the best friend but the jealous enemy!  it would be amazing to see her being evil haha

Dr39iGaWwAApNox.jpg

Archived