[Thai BL Series 2018-2020] My Engineer มีช็อป มีเกียร์ มีเมียรึยังวะ

WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Have just start with first ep, and the less i can say is  it's not exactly what i was expecting from. I will continue with ep 2 so i guess i will have more surprises with 4 couples "at work"!

I really didn't like the first episode, and if I relate to what I've read in TT, I'm not the only one.

The 2nd one I was a little more interested but still hesitant.

The 3rd one I get more into it, and now I'm waiting for more #KingRam & #BossMek :wub:

3 hours ago, mellialuna said:

The 3rd one I get more into it, and now I'm waiting for more #KingRam & #BossMek :wub:

Some series have difficult start (one of my fav had a terrible one (L.S.), and i hope you are right for next ep (#2)! Thanks for your advice bout next eps, it will help me to be tolerant!

5 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Interesting to discover the bts filming reasons! This made me become more attracted with this actor unknow to me!

I didn't have the time to watch it yet, some moment make me laugh!

5 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Some series have difficult start (one of my fav had a terrible one (L.S.)

Oh yeah, the first episode was so useless!

Episode 4 is out

Spoiler

5 hours ago, mellialuna said:

It seems because of episodes been leaked, they had to change the way they broadcast the episodes.

Do you think this fact will change something for us, in the way to well understand sequence of events in the serie, or it is just a delay in the airing? As there is so many couples, My engineer reminds me the LS best moments with all the side stories!

Have up date and watch all available eps (to n°7), and i am glad how things evolve! Into this serie, flowers replace vocals and guitar lesson, and it sound a lot more to my ears! How pleasant it is to hear the grass grow  ha ha ha. For now, it is a long way to go to the final point for each (future) couple, but a big one step have been made at least for one! I just regret each couple sequences are too short (i particularly appreciate the Ram/King "couple" and some "I love you, me neither" situations)! Finally, my fav serie of the moment?!

20 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

i am glad how things evolve

Yeah it seems the series found its rhythm! 

All I read on TT is how cute the couples are ... so let's wait & see! 

And after the heartbreaking scene of Why RU it's refreshing. A good balance of BL on the week, even if everything is friday and saturday.

Archived