[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

On 3/3/2019 at 2:16 AM, jenappelle said:

ts in our list, dont worry: A few of those are per below:

1) How drunk Rooda ends up at Jin Sang house  
2) What is Rooda sis reaction with Jin Sang upon official first meet? 
3) Did the marketing team knew they are dating 

I have another idea :

4) Rooda and Jin Sang singing karaoke at work gathering  and end up with them kissing in front of them all ( like lie to me ) :wub: 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

Finally I went & had a look at FEEL GOOD TO DIE  last night after darling @Lawyerh recommendation & @nohamahamoud2002 suggestion it to me  , it seemed at first to me quite a commitment to get into specially now I am watching enough drama :mrgreen: , but the first episode make me hooked , I am planning to watch it every night before sleep :sweat_smile: 

I really enjoyed the first episode, fabulous cast & acting , Kang Ji Hwan was always one actor I admire & respect more than I like but now he is forever imprinted in my mind :joy: 

My highlights from episode 1 

15544177301554417724.gif

.. poor thing  :sweat_smile:

15544182461554418215.gif

..now  how I gonna ride Elevator without remembering this , what a silly yummy guy  he is :yum:

15544180041554417996.gif

.. he deserves it , who talk about woman & he need to start pointing out how to become friendly environment :joy:

1 Lesson learn

leave my brain at home when going to work :joy:  

@Ameera Ali I was totally hooked to the drama while it was aired, that I dropped all other dramas, and even watched the first episodes four times in the reruns, and the raw and on KBS world on TV. It is so funny. I still miss it.

KJH is brilliant in this role. I still can't figure out how he managed to exaggerate the comedy here. He is simply amazing. I just kept on laughing all the week at his scenes

Me me too when I like drama I rewatch episode :joy: 

KJH is brilliant in this role. I still can't figure out how he managed to exaggerate the comedy here. He is simply amazing. I just kept on laughing all the week at his scenes

5ca7d2cf1e158392624798.gif?download

... he so funny in this scene  ,  he keep shouting I ‘m the highest rank , as if that give him a free pass for everything :joy::mrgreen: & oh no he even attempt to climb poor guy back as if he the chair :sweat_smile:

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Tagged my buddy @Heidi Seow& @phoenix24 to enjoy ameera gif too ^^ Keep coming here Ameera when you free, we also enjoy discussing and seeing more gif from you hehe....

P.s if u ask me why my pp not BJS. U know why... im forever losing a bet! Next time u place a bet you know who's should not be sided with *chuckle*

haha thanks buddy.  Yea I remember rolling my eyes the first time I saw this scene, but again that shows how good he is.  He made me forget about the prince charming guy and thought who is this jerk.

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Tagged my buddy @Heidi Seow& @phoenix24 to enjoy ameera gif too ^^ Keep coming here Ameera when you free, we also enjoy discussing and seeing more gif from you hehe....

P.s if u ask me why my pp not BJS. U know why... im forever losing a bet! Next time u place a bet you know who's should not be sided with *chuckle*

Hahaha! Thanks chingu @Lawyerh crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378  

@Ameera Ali the gifs is brilliant and classic. crazy-monkey-emoticon-001.gif?1292792377 I remember I laughed like crazy on ep.1. So epic! Please come here often for discussion. I still can't get over this drama too. :wub:

24 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

love this candid picture..so cute

He is absolutely cute, dear!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: And look at that smile..... WOW!! It's so beautiful!!! :D And how about this...??? Aigoooo..... who cut his neck tie down??!! panda-emoticon-31.gif?1292863511 Hah haaa...... You recalled me those nice days when we were so busy on this thread for Beak Jin Sang!!!! :love: Thanks for tagging me dear!!!! 

Feel-Good-To-Die1.6.jpg?resize=600,400&s

Archived