Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

In Gyo-jin's really good in this one (I heard that he also was great in Jugglers), so congratulations for the actor!

He made Kang In-han a complex character, from a cartoon villain to a rejected child. 

• Like 3

So happy that In Gyo Jin won! Although he wasn't the most likeable character in Feel Good to Die, I think he portrayed his character very well. He has great comedic timing and the faces he makes are hilarious! They say that acting well in a comedy is the most difficult to master - he really did an awesome job. A well deserved win! :)

• Like 5

@partyonHe was really good, but especially so in the finale! He made Kang In-han somewhat sympathetic and humane in just several scenes. His comedic timing, as you said, is great. 

• Like 5

Never saw In Gyo Jin in Jugglers.  Right before Feel Good to Die, I saw him in When Time Stopped.  His character was totally different, didn't talk much serious type.  Congratulations to the actor though.

• Like 4

Congrats BJH for winning for FGTD. She looks so sad on the speech & was crying. I think we need the translation. Really too bad KJH didnt win...

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Congrats BJH for winning for FGTD. She looks so sad on the speech & was crying. I think we need the translation. Really too bad KJH didnt win...

Although I am sad KJH didn't win, but I so happy for Seo Kang Joon

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Never saw In Gyo Jin in Jugglers.  Right before Feel Good to Die, I saw him in When Time Stopped.  His character was totally different, didn't talk much serious type.  Congratulations to the actor though.

You must watch Jugglers, highly recommended. One of my favourite drama until today. Never bored. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

She's in tears of joy now.. :joy:

Yes... I am :D OMG!!! I feel so shy all of a sudden :love::D

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

I am really glad that both Baek Jin Hee & In Gyo Jin won awards last night!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! YOU TWO DESERVE THOSE AWARDS!!!!!

I am pretty sad that Kang Ji Wan wasn't there.... Hope he wins next time with another great drama! :)

• Like 12

For me they're already win BEST COUPLE in my heart. Everytime they appeared in the same screen frame, their chemistry just exploded. They dont even need too much grand skinships or multiple love lines to make it work.

They're that great, and its really rare to see nowadays in dramaland. 

In-Shot-20190101-092730778.jpg

P.s even their hand holding is so beautiful

Thanks BJH x RD aka KJH x BJH it was a very memorable drama. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Baek Jin hee was so emotional as she won The Excellence award for female!! :wub: She's so talented! And I want more from her as well! I like her more & more b'cause she's also in my age!!! She's really talented! And I want to see her next in non-office drama with a long hair!! :love:  LOVE YOU, darling!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2YUZdoa0lk&feature=player_embedded

• Like 9

Omg I still can’t get over this preview clip, listen KJH’s pitch tone. I keep abuse my replay button :joy::joy:

• LOL 6

@Heidi Seow The high pitch tone was also used during the scene when he called 119 in Ep 1 (elevator scene). It sounds so annoying and he sure knows how to do that. :joy::joy:

Edited by selenette
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Kang ji hwan is a very warm person. He is so kind to people around him. I wish he was in the awards yesterday. He would have hugged both Baek Jin Hee (to make up for the long-waited hug scene in the drama that we wanted badly , no worries from her BF, as KJH is 13 years older than her :D) and also Gyo jin for winning 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4