Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

:joy: @angiedramadive You had me in stitches at "not so innocent thoughts" I'm torn between believing that it was the case (hence he went out shopping etc etc) as you put it or he really just sat and stared and blushed the whole night (come on his level of comprehension in the romance department is sometimes like a primary school kid--just sometimes). But after that it's certainly what @jenappelle guessed: it must be kinky. 

I only wish that we could see the reactions of their coworkers when they found out that these two were seeing each other. I bet it must've been as fun and hilarious as when FRIENDS' characters found out that Monica and Chandler were dating. 

Anyway. 

On a sobering note: 

I've accepted that Roo-da will never, ever really know the full extent of Jin-sang's kindness, decency and compassion. There's no way that he would ever tell her about how he saved (at least) two lives, ever. He's too selfless now for that, so this is very much in character. But it still feels bittersweet to me. 

Edited by selenette
  • Like 7

I still can't believe that the number of viewers are that low. The drama is the best for this year, in my opinion. 

Some dropped it when Ruda starts dating Junhoo but forgot the comedy involved. It was high class comedy. Also Kang Ji Hwan was amazing. His acting skiĺls are just the best. I was jokingly concentrating on his good looks, but it is his acting that really nailed me.

(But then he is so cute,  I can't deny it :D )

Lucky to discover him now (it is the first time I watch him)

• Like 11

I just finished watching the finale with subs. To be honest, was kinda bored with the first 15 minutes... that part about the Union meeting was too weak and dragged for too long... But I'm glad for the happy ending for all, although I wished for more fun and comedy like in the beginning of the drama, but I'm fine with it, just not as excited as I thought I would be. It seems that there isn't as much punch towards the end as it was in the beginning....

Overall, it was a good wrap-up of the story. Kinda sad that all we get is a hand-holding couple. A reciprocal hug (before they walked off holding hands) would be nice even if there isn't a kiss. All the hugs we've seen so far is one-sided. I wanted to see a big bear hug between them....

Sorry for not being as excited as you guys about the end, maybe because I expected more :sweatingbullets:.... Even RD isn't as fierce as she was in the beginning (which I enjoyed watching). She just became a bit subdued...

• Like 9

My dear @nohamahamoud2002, @Lawyerh, @selenette & other chingus...

It's true that this series isn't so popular as we thought! And we are lacking a sweet hug/kiss at the end! But I still have to edit the MV you requested... So I want to know something regarding Eng subs from you all. :wub: Please read the spoiler!

Spoiler

I just did a MV for OST 6 of The Ghost Detective! I used an italic like font for the eng subs with various thicknesses, various sizes & various positions with black & white colors... Are you guys OK with the font or should I use something else..?.. And is it OK if I follow the same format for our MV also..?! :wub: I am waiting for your answers.

49585641_2119698388341696_62392806299140

48997377_2119698305008371_89353895447405

48424325_2119698318341703_84400895825438

48417905_2119698431675025_38870265562870

49273052_2119698408341694_89923157628362

• Like 8

@ktcjdrama I do think that all characters (not only Roo-da) are more subdued by the end of the drama, something that I also felt when I read the webtoon. I see it as a "growing pains" problem. They've all grown, and although there could've been a way to show it in a more cheerful manner, the drama didn't choose to do so. However, for me the last scenes redeem this sense of melancholy to some extent, since they are comedic.

But I agree that the earlier, (almost) purely comedic episodes are such gem, so to create a balance out of this drama's contrasting features in my mind, I've been rewatching the earlier episodes, followed by the recent ones. Maybe you can try this out, too. 

Personally, what I miss the most from the earlier episodes is the stellar cinematography. Late shoots almost always kill this aspect, because the cast and crew are forced to focus on finishing the shoots more than anything else. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

My dear @nohamahamoud2002, @Lawyerh, @selenette & other chingus...

Please read the spoiler!

Spoiler

Dear @gm4queen i think your GD MV is very pretty. 

1.For me the font size & style is perfect.

2. I have question regarding the colour, is the colour being muted to a bit of Sephia colour? I think is good to have slight mute colour, but preferably its still can show the original colour. Its because i find RD/BJS clothes colour its quite interesting, so i hoped the video can still show some of it.

3. Will you also added some dialogues from the scenes? Because i really like BJS / RD conversation / bickering, so i hoped some can be included. And i really like BJS aka KJH voice actually :wub:.

4. Eventhough it lacks of skinship, i think their camaraderies / bickering & quarelling / jealousy / one sided love /time loop issue / life & death situation / sweet & slow romances were definetely a very interesting point for our couple. That is different with other dramas.

I hope my question / queries not too difficult or troubling you @gm4queen. Enjoy editing & take care. I will continue check this forum hehe... its just i havent finished watching so i avoid possible spoiler. (Eventhough i cant avoid peeking on it haha). 

Edited by Lawyerh
Additional i forgot something.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

bvjyjP3.jpg

gl8g2iB.jpg

mBiKcbV.jpg

5DMLIiP.jpg

INzLtFW.jpg

eY2iTp2.jpg

BNGPVMd.jpg

Look at that satisfied grin!!!!<3

yIROH3p.jpgvXh7stb.jpgN7Gpna3.jpgAs it ended I wished for more.Can't get enough of this drama.The drama showed wonderful comic elements and had some cool twists.And I don't remember any single male lead who was as selfless as BJS.He never forced her to like him.She came to him.The ending was beautiful.

• Like 13

Yea font looks good.  I guess while I wait for mv have to watch ost again in the mean time.

Since 5 was depressing waiting for the happy ending in 6.

• Like 6

Seriously, I just watched the final eps to the very last second hoping for a hug/kiss between the leads. But it didn't happen. May be if they included more beautiful scenes of Jin Sang & Roo Da instead of going circles in a time loop, the series could have a better outcome... But since it's the time loop that brought Roo Da back, I keep my mouth shut! And I also agree with our @ktcjdrama & @selenette that the series is lacking somethings.. And I think that's why it has a less fame than other currently airing dramas!

Kang Ji Wan was excellent in his role... He looks so handsome in eye-glasses. But I hope he chooses a better drama next time which gives a big fame for him!! :wub: And Baek Jin Hee is so pretty as usual. She totally fits for a secretary. But she was very same in Jugglers & Feel Good To Die... Just get out of the short-haired office zone & enter a non-office zone with a long hair. You must try something new next, girl! Otherwise people will get bored with you... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

From the last scene we clearly know who the real boss is right:joy:Roo Da is seen keeping tabs on BJS.Well, she really is the boss in their relationship.I mean The boss:naughty:The fact that BJS meekly obeys to her is like a funny dig aimed at the line of command.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Happy ending for everyone! I almost froze when I saw Baek Jin Sang having his old self on the office. Being a perfectionist it is hard to hold back his habits. It is good that Lee Roo-Da is there to balance him.

It was a short time when I thought I will continue this show out of habit but I am glad that the drama found its tempo.  I was satisfyed with this show and its ending. I personally did not see a kiss necesarry in those situations.

Lee Roo da and Baek Jin Sang are a cute couple and they are very compatible. Kang Joon-Ho had his big wish come true and his family reunited. The employees are doing their job in a better environment.

Like a coincidence I saw Kang Ji-Hwan and Baek Jin Hee in two dramas this year. It just happened. They were busy this year. Good luck on the future projects. :)

• Like 7

Cute ending. I like it. But because of the agony & suffering they have put to us from few episodes back, i have more expectation for more screen times of OTP and more love declaration. I guess i have become greedy.

But i still think this is the drama that i found myself enjoyed so much and its the most meaningful drama that i watched in the whole 2018 (in romance / character progress). I have to say KJH do stellar performance here. So despite whats the rating said, the drama is really special for me. 

So sad this has come to an end. I really have serious withdrawal syndrome.....

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just finished watching the finale with subs. To be honest, was kinda bored with the first 15 minutes... that part about the Union meeting was too weak and dragged for too long... But I'm glad for the happy ending for all, although I wished for more fun and comedy like in the beginning of the drama, but I'm fine with it, just not as excited as I thought I would be. It seems that there isn't as much punch towards the end as it was in the beginning....

Overall, it was a good wrap-up of the story. Kinda sad that all we get is a hand-holding couple. A reciprocal hug (before they walked off holding hands) would be nice even if there isn't a kiss. All the hugs we've seen so far is one-sided. I wanted to see a big bear hug between them....

Sorry for not being as excited as you guys about the end, maybe because I expected more :sweatingbullets:.... Even RD isn't as fierce as she was in the beginning (which I enjoyed watching). She just became a bit subdued...

thank you for your optimism all through :) you are the only one who kept confirming that Ruda and BJS are end game :) that is why I kept on watching :) You seem to know the techniques of the writers well :)

Here we were given so many hints that they are endgame. But because I am new to Korean Drama, I didn't know those techniques well.

BJS/Ruda are the most inexperienced couple I have ever seen in drama :) They know nothing about love and dating :D

Even Nam Shin III the robot has more sense than them (in Are You Human Too? ) :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

@angiedramadive The YouTuber compares the webtoon and drama in the following aspects (similar to mine here)

A. THE COMPANY

In the webtoon, it's an affiliation of the Gag Concert program (?), in the drama it's MW Chicken.

B. MR BAEK VS BAEK JIN-SANG'S CHARACTERISTICS

Mr Baek is a manager (kwajang), 50 years old, incompetent, misogynistic and harsh, but very vain about his looks. He has no first name. 

Baek Jin-sang is a Team Leader (Team Jang), 40 years old, rational, competent, perfectionist, mocks others' looks but not really vain about his own. He's given a first name, Jin-sang. He is also an honest character. 

C. KANG MI-RO VS KANG JOON-HO

Kang Joon-ho is humorous and is a chaebol heir, while Kang Mi-ro is not. This is why the scene that leads to Baek Jin-sang's first death is different from that in Mr Baek's (in the webtoon). 

Kang Joon-ho's feelings for Roo-da is a crush, but Kang Mi-ro's more serious. 

D. THE "SAVE MR BAEK" SECRET PROJECT

In the webtoon, Roo-da takes a long time to commit herself to saving Mr Baek. 

In the drama, Roo-da immediately begins the project once she realizes that she's trapped in the Time Loop after Baek Jin-sang keeps dying.

E. THE APOLOGY BROADCAST

The scene doesn't exist in the webtoon.

F. THE VENGEANCE KARAOKE

The scene doesn't exist in the webtoon, so not all of Roo-da's teammates know about her enmity against Mr Baek in the webtoon. 

G. THE GENRE

The webtoon is pure fantasy/romantic comedy. 

The drama is more complex because of the presence of a working mom, a breadwinner, and a contract employee. 

H. THE ROMANCE

(This video was created way before Roo-da became Joon-ho's girlfriend and before Jin-sang underwent his complete transformation, by the way) It is more difficult to predict the outcome, since  Kang Joon-ho is different from Kang Mi-ro and Baek Jin-sang has begun thinking of what he had done wrong

The Youtuber also expressed his wish for Baek Jin-sang to be portrayed as a cute pomeranian (this is Mr Baek's symbol in the webtoon)

@gm4queen Sorry for not commenting on your proposed video sooner. I'd trust your judgement, as I'm still really new in videomaking. But maybe if you don't mind, can you make another video about Baek Jin-sang alone as a character study, with "Hero" as bgm (Kang Kyun-sung's song), please? Thank you! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Not to worry, dear @selenette :wub: Then I can follow my beliefs & work on the MV! And I totally get your request! There are no MVs for this series & we are disappointed! I'll accept your request as well.! :)

But I have a serious problem here... Now that the drama series ended yesterday, what's the best one..? the webtoon or the drama in your opinion..? :sweatingbullets: I don't know why the drama series isn't much popular among fans.. It's a huge surprise for me. And of course, I am working on MVs but, can we expect more views on them..?! I mean, we can totally enjoy the MVs ourselves here in Soompi.. But I think we have to do another mission to promote them outside Soompi since people aren't interesting in the drama series much. Honestly, this is the very 1st drama I watched that has a less fame among fans.

I am so disappointed!! :bawling:

• Like 8
  • Sad 1