Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

Im not sure if anyone can help create a poll?But I think ost 6 work well and its man voice, i think everyone okay with it too. And the ost 6 lyrics if translated to english actually matching the best with BJS feelings perfectly.

Ps thanks for sharing your experience with editing different pitch. Its interesting to know @gm4queen

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im not sure if anyone can help create a poll?But I think ost 6 work well and its man voice, i think everyone okay with it too. And the ost 6 lyrics if translated to english actually matching the best with BJS feelings perfectly.

Ps thanks for sharing your experience with editing different pitch. Its interesting to know @gm4queen

You are so welcome & it's my pleasure, dear!! :wub:

Yeah, I also think that a male vocals would be perfect for uri Mr. Handsome!! :D And of course, let's invite @nohamahamoud2002 chingu to create a poll on choosing the song!

I just thought that there would be 1000= MVs for our couple... But I am so surprised that there are not much MVs for our OTP!!! There are some videos for OSTs but none for MVs! It's a kind of disappointment for the viewers! :(

• Like 11

Hello chingu all i created poll to vote from ost 1-6 to choose for @gm4queen video on our lovely couple :

VOTE here:

https://linkto.run/p/7DA94U72

RESULT here: you guys can check it im not going to cheat hahaha

https://linkto.run/r/7DA94U72

Thanks for helping choosing. 

Yes i wonder too why not many MV.. since its less i hope yours will be beautiful & trending... thanks so much again for your kind effort.:wub: 

Calling :

@nohamahamoud2002 @selenette @angiedramadive @Heidi Seow @ashbelle@Nadia Muñoz @littlerain @xprosperity@ktcjdrama @dramaninja @vinhnguyen @Anuksanamun@jenappelle @erenst @Scribbles24 @rosemirror @nateko @phoenix24 @inna75@Tasia@weeinthailand @heartslined @gbrd@msaamia@philosophie@nana.yahxd i cant remember all pls just join us..sorry if i missed you my memory not too good haha

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, angiedramadive said:

Guess he will let her sleep on his bed this time :P

You read my mind. But where will he sleep? :D

you saw Coffee House, the scene with the secretary :D

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

My Dear @nohamahamoud2002, @Lawyerh, @selenette & other lovely chingus!!! This is all about mixing two audio tracks! :wub:  It's a big problem I've got so far!! I hope you'll also find it interesting!

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 - You asked me if I can mix male & female songs.!!? I can do it, but.... a female voice naturally has a high pitch & a male voice naturally has a low pitch.... So it's kind of ugly if I mix them. But if we have an official duet, then no problem at all!

So, what should we choose for our OTP's MV..??!! A single or a duet..??!! :tears: I am waiting for your answers.

I don't  mean mix songs, I mean use one after the other like Heartstrings 

48 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I agree about ost 6 too :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't  mean mix songs, I mean use one after the other like Heartstrings

Both have the same outcome, dear! :sweat_smile: Not much difference!

Honestly, I expected something dramatic since it's a Kang Ji Wan drama. But there are no MVs for the OTP on the net. It means that the series has no popularity among viewers... :o I don't know how it is possible!!! Something is really strange here..

And since we are using an Korean OST, I am thinking of putting eng sub on the MV!!! Is it OK, guys..???! :wub:

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Honestly, I expected something dramatic since it's a Kang Ji Wan drama. But there are no MVs for the OTP on the net. It means that the series has no popularity among viewers... :o I don't know how it is possible!!! Something is really strange here..

And since we are using an Korean OST, I am thinking of putting eng sub on the MV!!! Is it OK, guys..???! :wub:

Yes adding the eng subs is excellent.

As for KJH,  maybe the new generation don't know him?

I don't know him before too.

a.jpg

b.jpg

:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Honestly, I expected something dramatic since it's a Kang Ji Wan drama. But there are no MVs for the OTP on the net. It means that the series has no popularity among viewers... :oI don't know how it is possible!!! Something is really strange here..

Hi..just passing through the thread..

About the highlighted comment...hmm..maybe..just maybe..most of them are waiting for the ending, to see if it different from the webtoon, probably.. i know I am. I like and started this drama because of the OTP and the whole plot is so refreshing and the comedic timing was spot on in the first few episodes. But after I read the many comments about the webtoon ending, I was sceptical whether I should follow through or not. The whole year has been a series of disappointing endings, not all though but at least the one I thought worth to watch initially with very good OTP (at least for me..I brawl for weeks after Mr Sunshine, literally banged my head to the wall after The Ghost Detective and rolling my eyes after My Secret Terrius). For this drama, I decided to play safe. I got out before I became emotionally invested in the story line. I lurked here once in a while, reading all the comments on posts,  I can say that you guys who have been loyal throughout this drama do have a very strong heart! Kudos!! hehehe:love:..I too hope the ending is different but anything can happen. So, I will wait till the ending tonight (and believe me I have been very patiently waiting..hahaha) and probably binged-watch it after knowing the ending.

I think this is also the same reason why there are not many MVs yet..the fans are literally holding their breath to see if it is worth their time to create any MVs just for the OTP, perhaps, maybe...#justmy2cents.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, inna75 said:

For this drama, I decided to play safe. I got out before I became emotionally invested in the story line. I lurked here once in a while, reading all the comments on posts,  I can say that you guys who have been loyal throughout this

I was going to leave the thread too. but when I looked at Kang Ji Hwan, I decided to go on watching :D

He is simply adorable :D as @Lawyerh and @angiedramadive agree with me :D

about banging your head on the wall in "The Ghost Detective" :D you should join @gm4queen :mrgreen: she almost had a heart attack at the end of the drama :D:D:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

He he he... Dear @nohamahamoud2002 - I am laughing loud for your comment about me for inna75!! :sweat_smile:

Seriously, I remember you from The Ghost Detective thread, dear @inna75 :wub: Come & visit the 72nd page of The Ghost Detective Soompi thread for my music video of the OTP!! Yp, that's the only thing I can share with you since the ending is half-happy!! :D

And I am gonna edit another music video for Jin Sang & Roo Da due to the high demand of our chingus here!! :wub: I hope you'll like it too.!

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

Sorry I disappeared for a while, everyone. I'm exhausted but I hope I can still catch up with the finale. I forgot which one of you asked about the translation to this IG post by the drama's sound mixer. He said It was the last filming and that he'd persevered and thanked the production for not letting him freeze to death tomorrow (the next day)

So as you can see from these crews' posts (there are several), most of them complained of the shooting condition, and their friends and families usually cheer them up. 

Actress Kim Sa-hee (Hyun-jung) also posted on her IG so I'm 100% certain that we will see her character again tonight.

The guys from Sales Team. "You're going to stay with us until the end, right?"

Edited by selenette
  • Like 8

@selenette Its me but thank you very much for translating as I fear they are rather tired and overworked . I will compose the letter/message after work as I dont have laptop access now.

Btw the staff are attending dinner.KJH photos are per below

https://fx.weico.net/share/50352579.html?weibo_id=4321914971933775

Edit. Click on the poster as the poster is a fan forum for Kang Ji Hwan. They have the lates updates.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

He he he... Dear @nohamahamoud2002 - I am laughing loud for your comment about me for inna75!! :sweat_smile:

Seriously, I remember you from The Ghost Detective thread, dear @inna75 :wub: Come & visit the 72nd page of The Ghost Detective Soompi thread for my music video of the OTP!! Yp, that's the only thing I can share with you since the ending is half-happy!! :D

And I am gonna edit another music video for Jin Sang & Roo Da due to the high demand of our chingus here!! :wub: I hope you'll like it too.!

I just did dear..it was awesome!! And yes I missed those guys too..I do hope they act in another project together..or if there is going to be Season 2, please get a different PD and Writer..jeball...hehehe

Anyway, @nohamahamoud2002..I was made to understand, literally, almost all the ardent fans of TGD was either depressed or diagnosed for depression for weeks after the drama ended..hahahaha..just kidding..seriously, it started beautifully but the ending was TO DIE FOR..literally..hahahaha..

Ok, this is not the thread to discuss TGD, coming back to this drama...

I loved KJW ever since Lie to Me. To me, he has perfectly symmetrical body structure...hahaha..he is tall, and well-proportionate and he has the best smile I've seen on any Kdrama actors. I was thrilled to find out he was the first choice for General Choi Yong in Faith/ The Great Doctor but due to some dispute, they changed to LMH..But still, the idea of him in the General outfit, characteristically cold but smart at the same time, just give me the goosebumps.. unfortunately, I did not get to see him in that role. But I managed to watched him in many of the revenge dramsa he acted which gave out about the same vibes, though without the General outfit. So, imagine my thrill to find out he will be acting in this drama with BJH, one of my newly adored actresses. Though I was not thrill about the initial premise of his character but I was so looking forward for the development of his character. I wanted so much to see the changes and how he can make Roo Da fall in love with him (btw, I saw a snippet of him brawling when Roo Da was supposedly dead. It was awesome. He depicted his true feeling really convincingly). But when I read the comment in the many forums I frequented and also read the webtoon until the ending, I was not sure if I can take the "platonic love" premise (seriously Writer-nim, why do you think platonic love could draw in more fans is beyond me *rolling eyes again*). Hence, I stopped watching after ep 6. 

BUT..I have  this glimpse of hope that we might get a different ending especially when some fans commented that the drama has taken a bit of different route from the toon. So, I guess there is still hope..I hope so..jeball...(plus KJW is a darn good kisser...hahahaha..PD nim...please dont waste his talent..jeballl..hahahahaha)

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Dear @Heidi Seow - Thanks a lot for the wrap party pics, darling!!! :wub: I've been waiting for it!!! Kang Ji Wan looks a bit tired or something. But he's totally better than I expected! Baek Jin Hee is all pretty!

And what's all about them getting tired..?! Things look a bit down there... They should be cheered up! :wub: And dear @jenappelle - are you guys sending them a letter..??! It's great to motivate them positively! :wub: Hurry up!!!!

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, inna75 said:

But when I read the comment in the many forums I frequented and also read the webtoon until the ending, I was not sure if I can take the "platonic love" premise (seriously Writer-nim, why do you think platonic love could draw in more fans is beyond me *rolling eyes again*). Hence, I stopped watching after ep 6. 

BUT..I have  this glimpse of hope that we might get a different ending especially when some fans commented that the drama has taken a bit of different route from the toon. So, I guess there is still hope..I hope so..jeball...(plus KJW is a darn good kisser...hahahaha..PD nim...please dont waste his talent..jeballl..hahahahaha)

hahaha, really you are saying what I said early about KJH special talent :D

I didn't mind the "platonic love" as there are dozens of romance out there in other dramas. :D

I prefer the quiet love like in "Are you Human too" :D it was satisfying enough for me actually, despite my naughty remarks earlier :D

I find it more difficult to express strong love through face expressions, that is what KJH excelled in here. He is an amazingly talented actor. I respect him a lot . Many actors can just have some hot scenes, but very few can convey love like he did here. (but I don't mind a kiss scene as well :D hopefully not very hot though . )

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I find it more difficult to express strong love through face expressions, that is what KJH excelled in here.

Many actors can just have some hot scenes, but very few can convey love like he did here.

I totally share same sentiment with you. Eventhough it was supposed to be more on comedy, but surprisingly i found myself deeply moved by the depth of BJS love. I think hes the cutest man in love I've ever seen in dramaland :wub: And perhaps the craziest too (that 18 times die & 36 missed call) :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3