Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

When RD ask him why he did not tell sooner his response is h  he hated him so yes I do in fact give him some blame him for those events. he does  not get any points because he told the truth late.

He is a very selfish person.

I agree that he is selfish, and insecure. But at least he is not evil... No one is flawless in this drama and I am glad he isn't the perfect second lead or else I'll be going through another SLS. I still believe in BJS and RD being the end game. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, angiedramadive said:

My big question now is why RD involved in all of this with JS, she even knew the loop before him.

Maybe that can become the last hope for us to hold on to, that she will not forget everything?

@angiedramadive Sorry I cut your post. In the webtoon, Roo-da is involved because

Spoiler

She is Hyun-jung's best friend since they were university students, and Hyun-jung trusts her the most among her teammates in the company. 

I hope the drama will address your question too. 

Edited by selenette
Clarity and grammar
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

When RD ask him why he did not tell sooner his response is h  he hated him so yes I do in fact give him some blame him for those events. he does  not get any points because he told the truth late.

He is a very selfish person.

yes, and the word "I hate BJS" is a very strong word "Hate". BJS never used such a word about Kang :( so you get my meaning BJS was only "jealous" because Ruda chose Kang as her boyfriend. :( so you can see the wide difference between the too men :( 

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just finished watching with subs. Unlike many of you here, I don't blame Kang for what happened at the rooftop. I actually commend him for coming clean with RD even though many might think it is too late, or could have been done earlier. He could've continued to withhold that information, but he didn't. Also I am rooting for him to rise up and take over the company from that incompetent uncle of his. 

Things I like about last night's episode: when the team members took turn waiting at the hospital to see the unconscious HJ. When BJS let RD leaned on him to sleep and said I told you not to come near me. When BJS cried his heart out at the end.

However, there are many problems I see with last night's episode... 

1) RD fell from the hospital's rooftop, and they need an ambulance to bring her to emergency unit? 

2) the guy coming into the conference room and start flinging the photos in the air? LOL, they all landed into the middle section of the table that is unreachable, talk about dramatic... then next scene, the middle section was clean, lol...

3) HJ being unconscious, how can they just pin the blame to BJS when she had worked at another company after leaving MX? It's possible something might have happened in her new company that left her in the state she's in now. No one can prove what happened to her was because of BJS. It's just a man's words against him. 

I agree point no 3.

• Like 4

I hope RD do not lose memory in the end. It unfair for me if that happen. After all, she is the one who change JS. And JS will be lonely if only him remember what happen in the past like he and RD never share a memorable moment.

I do not read the webtoon. Can someone tell me did JH know about time loop in the webtoon? And how he respond to it?

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, misssakura said:

3) HJ being unconscious, how can they just pin the blame to BJS when she had worked at another company after leaving MX? It's possible something might have happened in her new company that left her in the state she's in now. No one can prove what happened to her was because of BJS. It's just a man's words against him. 

yes, perhaps there is a clue here. If BJS turns back time after Hyun-jung's dismissal, we can know what really happened at the other company she worked for. I still hope he uses the time loop not very long ago. And still there is the theory that he jumps off the roof. (he said words meaning: why did it have to be Ruda who dies not me). That is why I think he might jump off the roof. This way it is Ruda who will have to activate the time loop to save him. But then who will forget everything?? If Ruda uses the time loop, it will be BJS who will forget everything. I am unable to solve this mystery.

But then since this is a fantasy, may be BJS will use the time loop like in the webtoon, but with the difference that Ruda doesn't lose her memory.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, selenette said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I share your opinion. In the webtoon, the time loop stops only when their Mr Baek reaches the  meeting point between selfishness and kindness: altruism.

In this drama's context this translates as: saving Roo-da and sacrificing himself. 

In the context of the drama, it could also mean saving Hyun Jung from the fire. The time loop would take him back to the day that started it all and he could go to her and apologize, and then he could somehow save her from the fire.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, gbrd said:

In the context of the drama, it could also mean saving Hyun Jung from the fire. The time loop would take him back to the day that started it all and he could go to her and apologize, and then he could somehow save her from the fire.

@gbrdI have a feeling that Jin-sang would try both: sacrificing himself, then time is looped, then he returns to the day of the rooftop tragedy. But the event keeps happening, with varying results: Roo-da dies, or he does, repeatedly. 

Then time is looped further and further into the past with each attempt, until Jin-sang arrives at the first episode's time frame, specifically before the fire (which I suspect is Hyun-jung's suicide attempt, by the way).

Edited by selenette
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, selenette said:

@gbrdI have a feeling that he would try both: sacrificing himself, then the time is looped, then he returns to the day in the rooftop but the event remains, with varying results: Roo-da dies, or he does. 

Then time is looped further and further with each attempt, until Jin-sang arrives at the first episode's time frame, specifically before the fire (which I suspect is Hyun-jung's suicide attempt, by the way).

yes I am sure of the suicide attempt too. She remained in the fire on purpose.

Another thing, if the time loop goes back till the day before the dismissal of Hyun-jung, then BJS will become a better person. But then can Ruda fall in love with him?? I mean he will be totally different from the old BJS, even if Ruda loses her memory, this will be at the time before Juhnoo came to work in the company.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

yes I am sure of the suicide attempt too. She remained in the fire on purpose.

Another thing, if the time loop goes back till the day before the dismissal of Hyun-jung, then BJS will become a better person. But then can Ruda fall in love with him?? I mean he will be totally different from the old BJS, even if Ruda loses her memory, this will be at the time before Juhnoo came to work in the company.

Maybe she will, maybe she won't. But one thing's for sure: they will be good, if not great, friends.

Edit

Since this new, softened and aware Jinsang will be so different, he will teach Rooda not to be apathetic, to care more, to stand up for her beliefs. In short, to do the things that they used to do together, that he learned from her. 

Edited by selenette
  • Like 6

Actually I wonder why the head security said “This could be the last chance” before he wanna push BJS. Is he know something too? 

And will RuDa sister connect with time-loop coz she was drawing the manga story. I’m not sure is she drawing about their story. 

• Like 4

Hi everyone

i’m a new member. I really a big fan of this drama and i come to see every post of you guys everyday. Now i want to join with you guys to first post.

i want to analyze in “word of LRD tell to KJH?”

i see you guy think her angry KJH and blamed him but i dont think so. 

I rerun this scene about 5-6 times. I think first she dont understand why KJH not tell about security guard  before KJH answer her “i hate BJS” after that her think(her’s face isn’t feel angry)...i guess her think KJH use to be a good guy who help everyone, kind, thinking positive but now he hate someone because her then(her’s face feel decision)she tell him “i have anything to tell you”....... ( i think she break up relationship with KJH) 

this is just in  my opinion may be not in the drama. Waiting for next episode....❤️

• Like 5

10 hours ago, misssakura said:

I hope RD do not lose memory in the end. It unfair for me if that happen. After all, she is the one who change JS. And JS will be lonely if only him remember what happen in the past like he and RD never share a memorable moment.

I do not read the webtoon. Can someone tell me did JH know about time loop in the webtoon? And how he respond to it?

@misssakura I will answer your question. Everyone else who's interested, feel free to ask me.

Spoiler

In the webtoon, the second lead's name is Kang MI-RO and is 180° different from Joon-ho here. There, Kang is genius.

He was told by Roo-da about the time loop but she says it's fiction, otherwise he wouldn't believe her. He implicitly says that she's probably suffers from a mental disorder. 

Treating the case as fiction, he provides suggestions to Roo-da on how to stop the time loops. 

After Roo-da's death, MR BAEK (who is also 180° different from our Baek Jin-sang) also asks Kang for suggestions about the time loop. Hesitating about revealing the truth, Mr Baek tells Kang that it's about the ending of HYUN-JUNG's novel (she is a novelist there). 

Based on Kang's answers, Hyun-jung (who has forgiven Mr Baek) helps Mr Baek loop time further into the past (by killing him and cursing him with a death curse). 

Edited by selenette
Grammatical errors
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, selenette said:

Maybe she will, maybe she won't. But one thing's for sure: they will be good, if not great, friends.

Although I feel sorry for BJS too, and I was hoping Ruda falls in love with him, but I am not really that keen about her loving him. She seemed indifferent towards him already. But what really bothers me is his suffering and anguish and loneliness. I was hoping he had any family member or friend. This way he is always alone. I remember when all the employees went home, and he was eating ginseng, and crying. He said "it is OK for you all to leave me". That is what really ached my heart :( 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Although I feel sorry for BJS too, and I was hoping Ruda falls in love with him, but I don't really that keen about her loving him. She seemed indifferent towards him already. But what really bothers me is his suffering and anguish and loneliness. I was hoping he had any family member or friend. This way he is always alone. I remember when all the employees went home, and he was eating ginseng, and crying. He said "it is OK for you all to leave me". That is what really ached my heart :( 

It's what bothers me too. The ageist tone of the webtoon is clearly visible in the final chapters:

Spoiler

he's punished with utter loneliness even after he's reformed. 

I want the drama to at least let him have friends in the end, Roo-da and Joon-ho, maybe, then the rest of his team members. 

Edited by selenette
  • Like 4

but still, what did Ruda tell Junhoo in the last scene between them??? I don't think it was something good from the look on her face. He will have a flashback of this next episode, I think. and it will explain many things about Ruda feelings. I really hope for something good.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, selenette said:

@misssakura I will answer your question. Everyone else who's interested, feel free to ask me.

Reveal hidden contents

In the webtoon, the second lead's name is Kang MI-RO and is 180° different from Joon-ho here. There, Kang is genius.

He was told by Roo-da about the time loop but she says it's fiction, otherwise he wouldn't believe her. He implicitly says that she's probably suffering from a mental disorder. 

Treating the case as fiction, he provides suggestions to Roo-da on how to stop the time loops. 

After Roo-da's death, MR BAEK (who is also 180° different from our Baek Jin-sang) also asked Kang for suggestions about the time loop. Hesitating about revealing the truth, Mr Baek tells Kang that it's about the ending to HYUN-JUNG's novel (she is a novelist there). 

Based on Kang's answers, Hyun-jung (who has forgiven Mr Baek) helps Mr Baek loop time further into the past (by killing him and cursing him with a death curse). 

Way too many things have change between this  and the webtoon which is great.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Way too many things have change between this  and the webtoon which is great.

I think in the webtoon it wasn't as tragic here even when Ruda didn't end up with BJS, because it was expected. Also a webtoon isn't like a drama because the characters are not human beings, I won't feel so sad even if the ending isn't very happy. But in drama the actors are doing a great job, alongside the sad background music and songs. The characters are real. That's why it is easier to cry with them

• Like 6