Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

Hello everyone I have rejoined soompi just so i can involve myself with the chat haha

I havent been this addicted to a drama in so long, and i just love seeing how much Baek Jin sang has grown over the couple of episodes.

I speak fluent korean so i can help with translations of previews or what not

so please dont be afraid to ask!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Chingus, remember that BJS is not totally changed yet. He loves Ruda, but the TV incident was not for the workers, it was for Ruda. He needs to change that's why the writer is using those sad moments. Junhoo isn't nice in the drama,  and there isn't any love sparks between him and Ruda. I  am no longer worried about him ending up with Ruda.

I just wonder, what happened to the girl in comma? How will BJS solve the problem with her if she is clinically dead?

Ps, thanks so much @selenette for your translations , you got many things near the subs. Your help was so valuable. It doesn't matter if you are  not sure :D it is much better than us watching raw videos and guessing :D;)

Welcome @nana.yahxd

• Like 10

@nana.yahxd Hi!! Omg it's nice to see you! We last met when we compiled BGMs of Falling for Innocence. Thank goodness you're here, so everyone doesn't have to put up with my meager Korean anymore (it has improved a bit since we last met, but not much) :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

@selenette OMGGGGG HHAHAAH is this fate that we meet again!? wow its great to see we have the same taste in dramas, i  saw your translations and they are pretty good alittle rough but you got the main ideas for most part, either way you have really improved but wwow we both have good taste in dramas haha 

also if the subs for the preview isnt out yet i can translate ?

• Like 7

Kang Ji Hwan is an amazing actor, look how he expresses different emotions. in the new stills, he is crying in anguish. OMG. In the first episodes he was totally different. I am watching him for the first time, but I am smitten.

I was so sad at the scene of BJS eating ginseng and crying with the love song. :( But I am glad they put this scene about his loneliness here, not at the end. Because at least he may not end alone in the final episode.

in the webtoon

Spoiler

in the webtoon, I think the lonely scene was in the final chapter.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Team Baek vs Team Kang? 

Seldom see Kang defender here? I guess were too dominating and scared them away hahaha. 

pixlr.jpg

Welcome @nana.yahxd nice to have you here. So happy the forum more alive now and have many new members. 

@clockworkorange1 i hope you dont give up. I think it should be improve by next episode.

Overall i have positive sentiment that things will get better. The confession was much earlier now, so we have more episodes for BJS RD love to bloom. It was slow burn romance but steady and going strong i hope.

Normally i got bored with romance drama often, but this really pique my interest and not mainstream. Yeah i hoped RD will redeem herself asap, and hope writer still put more humour even with the many issues we have now. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

@Lawyerh I am watching mainly to see Kang Ji Hwan's brilliant performance. He is an amazing actor. I don't know why I didn't know about him before :) 

But really I believe here he is far better in performance than in his other dramas, which I started looking for these days. His looks are better, he is far mature than before too. In other dramas he was such an excellent actor, but the roles themselves were not as difficult as this one.

btw Gong Myong is not that bad :) He seems a good singer too :) . His looks are far better without the Junhoo hairstyle :D

Image result for gong myung

I like comparing this drama with the love triangle of Lovely Horribly. Only Gikwang was cuter :D

Spoiler

Image result for gikwang park si hoo

another unfair comparison 

Spoiler

with Seo Kang Joon :) 

Image result for gong myung seo kang joon

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

That Yoo Si Baek had to come and ruin the heart pounding moment between BJS and LRD :angry::lol:

I was like BJS waiting in anticipation of what RD will say to him...

Still only halfway through last night's episode.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

That Yoo Si Baek had to come and ruin the heart pounding moment between BJS and LRD :angry::lol:

I was like BJS waiting in anticipation of what RD will say to him...

Still only halfway through last night's episode.

Haha I watched the  youtube raw short videos then the whole episode with subs yesterday. I couldn't wait :D

I will try watching again in kbs world as usual :D

• Like 4

At first I am not sure whether I will like this drama or not..

But I like Baek Jin Hee.. So I gave a try...

And here I am hooked to this drama now...

Hmmm....

I somewhat supporting LRD with KJH...

But the last 2 episodes... IDK... I think BJS had slowly changed to the better....

So... 

IDK... 

I haven't watched last night's episode.. Hope to catch it soon! :heart:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@nana.yahxd 

Yes of course please translate them! I'd love to learn from your translation. I'm still polishing my Korean and I know I still lack a lot. 

We both love redemption stories haha. 

@nohamahamoud2002 Yes Kang Ji-hwan's versatility is admirable. I've been his fan for some time and I can tell you that for this character he changes his gait a bit. The way he stands and walks.

For example: I've noticed how Jin-sang opens his palms when he stands up (after his transformation). That shows how unsure he is. I love that kind of effort by an actor. 

Edited by selenette
  • Like 7

54 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am creating new genre for this drama.  Provocative infuriating exasperating romance

The webtoon actually belongs to "one sided love" genre, according to the writer. They had to slap this information on the printed editions' covers because readers kept mistaking the story as romance. :lol::sweatingbullets::lol:

Edited by selenette
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

I have been okay with Kang's character, but last night I wasn't happy with him when he tried to "guilt-trap" BJS into not confessing to RD because she just might leave the company, and he still want to see her everyday.... seriously?

• Like 6

mb-1544706806206132.jpg

"I don't know how and why I came to like you, Lee dae-ri. But I'm really sure that I do (like you)."

"I understand it. I know how difficult it is to explain the context and reasons behind a person's feeling for another person. I also know that you're being earnest, Team Jang-nim.

"So I'll give you an earnest answer:

I'm sorry."

Edited by selenette
Translation
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Oh my, my predict is right :cold_sweat:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

14 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Very interesting everything is totally different

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

restmb-jhidxmake.jpg

"All your shares belong to your father, Kang Myung-han. Your grandfather (has) abandoned me. Your father abandoned you." 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1