[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[Feel Good to Die] Eps 3 & 4 spoilers, Baek Jin Hee & Kang Ji Hwan

feel.png

Article: Naver 'Feel Good to Die' Baek Jin Hee returns to work for the sake of Kang Ji Hwan 

• Lee Roo Da (Baek Jin Hee) deduced that whenever she hopes that her boss, Baek Jin Sang (Kang Ji Hwan) dies, he will die. 
  • She decides to find another job to avoid meeting him, in case she curses him uncontrollably and be stuck in a time loop again. She went to an interview again and again because Jin Sang dies during a presentation while she is having the interview. 
  • Roo Da finds out that as long as someone tells Jin Sang to die, he will die. Not just her. Roo Da decides to save him instead of avoiding him. 

1. [+446,-54]
Not sure why is everyone cursing at Baek Jin Hee. In Jugglers and High Kick, she fits dramas that have a mix of comedy really well. Her combination with Kang Ji Hwan is really good too. The story is interesting. I like it. 

2. [+218,-14]
Wow, seriously. This is funny. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is what you call unpredictable. Even an insignificant dialogue is funny. Kang Ji Hwan is funny too. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+125,-7]
Kang Ji Hwan chewing gum and when he dies from electric shock was so funny today. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, seriously. It's fun. ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+79,-8]
This is funny. 

5. [+68,-5]
I turned it on while doing something else, but end up sitting there and watch it unknowingly. ㅋㅋ

6. [+26,-0]
How many times will Kang Ji Hwan die when it ends? He has already died a few times. ㅋㅋ

7. [+18,-1]
Why was redoing the interview so funny?  Been a while since Kim Seon Ho naeuri [t/n: used by commoners in the Joseon Dynasty to refer to people of higher status. In short, it's a reference to actor Kim Seon Ho in 100 Days My Prince :) ] appeared too. ^^ I laughed so much with my son. 

8. [+16,-0]
Aigo, this is fun. Kang Ji Hwan daebak~~ Baek Jin Hee is funny. 

9. [+17,-2]
I thought this is just about office work... It isn't. ㅋㅋ

Spoiler

kang.png

Article: Naver 'Feel Good to Die' Kang Ji Hwan to Baek Jin Hee, "What are your thoughts about violence in the office?" 

1. [+83,-5]
ㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, this crazy drama is so funny. ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+36,-0]
The way Kang Ji Hwan speaks is so funny. ㅋㅋㅋ It's my first time seeing such a character. 

3. [+37,-3]
This is my first time watching such a funny drama this year^^ 

4. [+25,-1]
Ah, funny. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+10,-0]
Why is Jo Han Chul's voice so funny? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+10,-1]
I thought it was crazy, but it got more interesting the more I watch~~ ㅋㅋㅋ It's fun. KBS picked a good office genre~~~ 

7. [+8,-0]
Been a while since there's a crazy drama that's worth watching.

cr

I like this hoping for a better outcome I want to see this person change.

I also expected much worse then this from him odd is it the same in the webtoon?

I dont get where he deserves to die for these things though so far lol.

This drama is making me feel pretty strange.

I'm so confused over Lee Roo Da's dreams... Exactly, how many time loops do we have here..??!! :o But, no doubt. :wub: Baek Jin Hee deserves all the credits for carrying the show despite Kang Ji Wan being so annoying...!! I really can't stand this boss...!!

And what's the position of In Gyo JIn here..??! Is he a bad guy or what..?!

Also, Kang Ji Wan's so annoying that I really hope he won't fall sick with this harsh acting..!!!

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all here! :grin:

Last nite just watched ep.1 & 2 from KBS World, find out is quite funny story to me.. Laughed non-stop when Chief Beak in dying time loop. :joy: This is my 1st time seeing Kang Ji-Hwan in comedy drama. Not bad though all though his tone pitch is bit higher ( I guess is bcoz of webtoon character) some more he wearing glasses, can't recognise him on poster.

Baek Ji-Hee back in comedy again!!!! :D Again, crazy, funny character. Looking forward to see her crazy funny action in this drama. 

I think I will treat this drama in comedy way. Temporary won't put any hope on romance as saw someone spoiler the webtoon story. :sweat_smile: Probably I think I'm a manga/anime fan for so long, and all the actions and tones they did was exaggeration and I'm ok with it.. This drama will be my Wed & Thus's Entertainment drama series. 

Gong Myung Belatedly Revealed To Have Been Involved In A Car Accident, Agency Gives Update

by E. Kang

d8177c1e3a914c44b1bf9c27379f2d73.jpeg?s=

by E. Kang

Gong Myung was involved in a car accident while leaving the set of KBS2’s “Feel Good to Die.”

On November 8, the actor was filming until late at night in Yeongjong Island near Incheon. While he and his staff were leaving the island, their car was reported to have been involved in an accident with another car.

It was also reported that Kang Ji Hwan spotted Gong Myung’s partially damaged car while leaving the island himself. Gong Myung and several of the staff members rode Kang Ji Hwan’s car to the Gangnam Severance Hospital, where they were treated. The other staff members were taken to a hospital in Bucheon, Gyeonggi Province.

On November 9, Gong Myung’s agency Fantagio gave an initial statement to news outlet Ilgan Sports. They stated, “There was a car accident, and he was taken to the hospital.” They also explained that he suffered a minor face injury.

Regarding his drama, they stated, “We will discuss his drama schedule after assessing his injury.” Gong Myung was originally scheduled to film on November 9.

The agency later gave an updated statement, saying, “He immediately went to the hospital and was examined. He did suffer an injury to his face, but it is not severe. He went home, and plans to return [to filming].”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1260141wpp/gong-myung-belatedly-revealed-involved-car-accident-agency-gives-update

Thank God is a minor injury. Get well soon!

Hello everyone,

I came across this drama by chance and I have to say it looks pretty promising.Then I read through some of your posts and came to know it's an adaptation of a webtoon .Will this drama be part of the handful KDramas  where the second lead gets the girl?Well,I hope it doesn't turn out that way(yup, my strong first lead rooting hopes for a change in the plot :lol:).

So far, all the characters fit their roles to the T.They are so believable and relatable.Baek Jin sang is so arrogant and pompous and seeing him out classed by Lee Roo Da is a treat to watch.The time loop thing seems a tad boring but the comedy is really there.

On 11/9/2018 at 11:05 AM, larus said:

Gong Myung Belatedly Revealed To Have Been Involved In A Car Accident, Agency Gives Update

Hope he gets well soon.

4 hours ago, suchbigfoodie said:

There are a lot of differences between the webtoon and the drama, especially Gong Myung's character. I am guessing this indicates that Lee Luda will end up with Chief.

Really..???!! Then it'll be an interesting series to watch that how they end up together..!! But I find Kang Ji Wan's character so annoying that I can't put myself in to the drama series..!!! :blink: His facial expressions are kind of disgusting at some times...!! :crazy: This is so far away from his previous dramas....

I watched last night the first episodes. I like the show. I can`t say that I laughed so hard at the jokes but it was funny. It was a relaxed watch and I want to know what is happening next. It was a promising start.

Actually I don`t hate chief Baek at all. He is a pompous jerk at times but he doesn`t deserve to die. Yeah, he an arrogant who believes he is right all the time but I don`t sense in him malicious intentions. In essence he is right in what he says but how he says the things is brutal. His social skills are zero. I know he is wrong but I can`t hate him.  I find the CEO Kang much worst.

Baek Jin Sang made me laugh a couple of times. No, the way he dies is not that funny. (except for the time when he fell into the sewer). ;)

When he discovered what had happened at the tasting event with the allergy situation....I thought that he was going to defend his team but in the end he has ruined everything when he pointed that he is the only one innocent. :D

I laughed the most when he was at the police station and he passionately gave a lecture to all police officers about violence. :lol: The CEO put him in charge of employee evaluation with ill intent but in the end he discovered the faults of his colleagues. Now everyone wanted him dead. :w00t:

I like that the heroine is very receptive and decided to not run away from the problems. I like the three women from the team. The camaraderie is there. I am rooting for them to change chief Baek (if possible).  If they will do that they will be a great team.

Just watched some parts with eng sub.. :D

And dear @larus - The lecture in the police station is surely a BIG LAUGH.. :sweat_smile: And I also like the part when Jin Sang was arrested by the policemen b'cause he must have thought that they are gonna arrest Roo Da..!! BUT NO!!! Hehehehehe :D And don't you think that our handsome boss is over known about workplace violence..??!! I like to like him but then, there he goes again~~~~ :weary:

And about the time loops, does the time continues on the same date until Roo Da rescues Jin Sang from dying..!! I am still confused with the time loops..!!!

And is it rude to ship Jin Sang & Roo Da b'cause of their huge age gap..??!! :love:  Somehow in the drama series here, I'm having feelings that they are gonna end up together..!! But if so, isn't it unfair for young Roo Da to end up with an older boss?

And what is In Gyo Jin's character for..??!! Is he a superior of Jin Sang or just "to-be a villain" type..??!!

18 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And about the time loops, does the time continues on the same date until Roo Da rescues Jin Sang from dying..!! I am still confused with the time loops..!!!

The time loop is a little confusing because we don`t know yet how is working. It becomes funny when the time loop is playing a little with our heroine. When Lee Roo Da became bold and confrunted her boss, the time passed as usual. The time loop happens when Baek Jin Sang dies and I think, at this moment, the time loop is an opportunity for Roo Da to learn more about her colleagues, about her boss and about herself. It will come the time when the roles will be reversed.  Then it will be Chief Baek`s turn to invest energy, to put his heart to save his team members.

It was funny when Kang Joon-Ho flirted with Roo-Da when they carried Jin Sang. I really don`t care who will end up with in the end. I only hope all the characters will change for the better. With all these comedy moments, I want to see a  "deeper purpose" beneath all this. It reminds me of a movie with Bill Murray, Groundhog Day. The hero there learned his lessons.

2 hours ago, larus said:

It was funny when Kang Joon-Ho flirted with Roo-Da when they carried Jin Sang. I really don`t care who will end up with in the end. I only hope all the characters will change for the better. With all these comedy moments, I want to see a  "deeper purpose" beneath all this. It reminds me of a movie with Bill Murray, Groundhog Day. The hero there learned his lessons.

Yes, I've seen the name of "Groundhog Day" in some sites for this series.. And I also wish Jin Sang turns into a better person soon b'cause I find him annoyed at some times..!

And about the ending., as a girl in the same age as Beak Jin Hee, I totally undertand her frustration about a boss older than her.. So I think it's rude to let her end up with Jin sang..!! In that case, the manga writer is right. The second lead is more fit for Lee Roo Da.! :wub:

And my dear Larus!! I am srry to say this but..... i expected more fans here in this thread to discuss the topic with..! But I am pretty surprised with a nearly quiet thread.. Since we have 2 hrs of the series already, it'll be more interested if we can have more friends here...!! And when "The Ghost Detective" was airing, we had lots of friends in its Soompi thread & we were all busy discussing the topic..!! So I think we need more people to join this topic since Kang Ji Wan(specially) & Baek Jin Hee are here in charge..!! :) Come on, people!!!!!~~~~~ :wub:

And speaking of the people, "Feel Good to Die" doesn't even have a Wiki page, at least!!!! :cold_sweat:

There is nothing more entertaining than watching the arrogant male lead getting a taste of his own medicine and being taught valuable life lessons by the female lead.Iam not missing this fun out...Lee Roo Daa..You lead the way girl...!!:yum:

Archived