[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just dropping by to say something...!! I don't knlw if Ru Da is gonna end up with Jin Sang! But since we are close to the ending, I hope everyone get a satisfied ending individually!! :wub: Have fun, guys!!!!

long time no see :D you seem more inclined to "Jugglers" as you are an addicted fan to Choi Daniel :joy:

14 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

long time no see :D you seem more inclined to "Jugglers" as you are an addicted fan to Choi Daniel :joy:

Spoiler

Oh yes dear!! I am so addicted to him! He he he... Off topic!

Seriously, I was so happy to see Beak Jin Hee in another office drama! But the time loop thing distracted me out!! :tears: So I just lost interest in Feel Good To Die! But if we get a happy ending, I will surely watch it fully with eng sub!! So keep updating guys!! :wub: Have a nice day!!!

Wow! 
Hello, I'm fan of this drama, all your comments are awesome, I read each. KJH is an actor versatile, I love his work, this drama have an history excellent, I don't know why those ratings, unfortunately this drama isn't popular in the latin comunity, al least I watch that the people don't talking this, that is so sad. I'm Team Baek Jin Sang too hehehe. I will hope to read more interesting comments and theories, thank you.

By the way, sorry for my english, I don't usually it write.

28 minutes ago, doralok said:

Wow! 
Hello, I'm fan of this drama, all your comments are awesome, I read each. KJH is an actor versatile, I love his work, this drama have an history excellent, I don't know why those ratings, unfortunately this drama isn't popular in the latin comunity, al least I watch that the people don't talking this, that is so sad. I'm Team Baek Jin Sang too hehehe. I will hope to read more interesting comments and theories, thank you.

By the way, sorry for my english, I don't usually it write.

welcome chingu :) 

@gm4queen unlike you I dropped all other threads to follow this one. I just got hooked. It is such an excellent drama. Try watching some of Kang Ji Hwan's works. He is so talented. Since you like Choi Daniel, he co-started with Kang Ji Hwan in Big Man (KBS world, available legally in full on youtube)

I have high hopes now :). Luckily most of the KBS mini-series this year ended happily. I hope this one to follow lead.  (Thank God "The Third Charm" was not KBS)

I've already watched Big Man, dear @nohamahamoud2002 !!! :wub: Kang Ji Hwan & Choi Daniel were excellent as brothers!! And you are so right!! I think Kang Ji Hwan is one of the most talented K-actors in 1977!!! I really like him after Big Man!! So I had high hopes for this series! But those time loops are too heavy for me! But now, I am thinking of watching this fully with eng sub b'cause of you!!! :D

And look at your pro pic! It's Kang Ji Hwan, isn't it.??! You are addicted to Kang Ji Hwan!!!! :D hehehehehehe...!!~~~~~ :love:

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

I've already watched Big Man, dear @nohamahamoud2002 !!! :wub: Kang Ji Hwan & Choi Daniel were excellent as brothers!! And you are so right!! I think Kang Ji Hwan is one of the most talented K-actors in 1977!!! I really like him after Big Man!! So I had high hopes for this series! But those time loops are too heavy for me! But now, I am thinking of watching this fully with eng sub b'cause of you!!! :D

And look at your pro pic! It's Kang Ji Hwan, isn't it.??! You are addicted to Kang Ji Hwan!!!! :D hehehehehehe...!!~~~~~ :love:

:mrgreen: well, temporarily I think. Before it was Yook Sungjae. It depends on the drama. I think I might change the profile picture after Feel Good to Die ends. Or till a better drama shows up :D. There are too many talented Korean actors out there. So I like them all.

BJS is really changing. I don't quite understand but it seems he's helping Junhoo and Yu Sibaek in the company. After clearing away all grudges and misunderstandings, he is able to save Ruda. This is really good. Juhnoo also is becoming more mature and less selfish. I hope he leaves Ruda at the end. 

When BJS asked Hyun-Jung for forgiveness, her tears fell on the diary book, and it turned the pages backwards, signifying the return of the time loop. It is really good of the writer that BJS didn't have to kill himself many times. It just happened when he cleared all the misunderstandings with all people involved. Even Juhnoo helped him by going to Hyun-jung's dad in prison to allow BJS visit Hyun-jung in hospital.

And when he saved the child, time went back in a rewind, this is so good of the writer. It solved things.

chingus, now the drama is different from the webtoon again. One of the few parts I read was Kang's death in the train. The writer removed this part. This gives me hope because as I learnt that Ruda wanted to use the time loop to save Kang. This is not the case here.

Ruda died to save BJS (although she didn't do it on purpose)

Now the time loop was activated when BJS solved all the grudges against him. Ruda is alive again to the time before the elevator scene. This was before Kang met Ruda :)

so some predictions, the elevator stops: BJS helps the ladies climb on his back to get out of the elevator. Still now Ruda saw Kang for the first time in the elevator. May be BJS will close the elevator before Kang gets in :)

Now we may not have the drunken scene too, when Ruda and Kang drove BJS home. (the second encounter between Ruda and Kang is avoided)

BJS is saving Hyun-Jung from the fire as we saw in the preview. He is being nice to all his colleagues. Ruda will change her opinion about him.

In the tasting event, he takes the blame instead of Mrs Choi :)

wow, after watching with subs @dramaninja it is good that Kang wishes a family dinner. BJS will achieve this for him :) I think BJS will help him to make it up with his family. Also BJS told Kang Ruda will forget about him. Kang says, it is not important as long as she is alive. I feel good about that now.

I think Kang was feeling lost and he really depended on Ruda as a child. But if BJS helps him to make it up with his uncle, and be a good manager of the company, he will find himself and gain some purpose about life. Before he was just an aimless person. He didn't even know his father is alive and I think he missed the meaning of family life.

In the preview BJS tells Ruda he will save her.

Ruda is a person who wants to live quietly. She didn't want to get into trouble. I think BJS is helping her to be brave (she was brave only to get rid of the time loop). I think the next episodes will be a repetition of all what BJS and Ruda did to stop the time loop. But this time BJS will be the actor instead of Ruda. It is going to be fun

Also Kang liked the brave Ruda when he helped her throw the memo about the company policy to deceive the employees. Also when she grapped BSJ by the collar for being mean to Mrs Choi. Now she is so timid and BJS is the one taking action 

Clip of Park Jae-jung singing the OST

TEXT PREVIEW TRANSLATION

Jin-sang is returned to the first day where the Time Loop started. Relieved that Roo-da is alive, he faces a surprising fact. He belatedly realizes that a fire breaks out in Hyun-jung's house that day, and rushes out of the office!

VIDEO PREVIEW TRANSLATION 

(Maybe inaccurate as usual)

Baek Jin-sang: Lee Dae-ri, today I apologized to Hyun-jung for having wronged her. 

Baek Jin-sang: I've done a good job, haven't I? I came because I really wanted to hear you say it

Lee Roo-da: Team jang-nim, why are you like this to me, really?

Baek Jin-sang: Remember. Maybe you don't remember, or it's difficult for you.

Baek Jin-sang: Lee Dae-ri, whatever it is that you have in mind, I'll save you this time. 

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

chingus, now the drama is different from the webtoon again. One of the few parts I read was Kang's death in the train. The writer removed this part. This gives me hope because as I learnt that Ruda wanted to use the time loop to save Kang. This is not the case here.

WOW!! It's great to here that the drama is different from the webtoon, chingu..!! But I want to ask, is it for good or bad..??! If it's for good, I think I should watch this right away!! :wub: Love both Kang Ji Wan & Baek Jin Hee!!!

51 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

WOW!! It's great to here that the drama is different from the webtoon, chingu..!! But I want to ask, is it for good or bad..??! If it's for good, I think I should watch this right away!! :wub: Love both Kang Ji Wan & Baek Jin Hee!!!

Its great. You missed out a lot.

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I have high hopes now :). Luckily most of the KBS mini-series this year ended happily. I hope this one to follow lead.  (Thank God "The Third Charm" was not KBS)

Hahaha, my last drama from KBS is The Ghost Detective and is half happy ending..:sweat_smile: Hope this drama gonna give us good ending. I didn't watch The Third Charm, I thought is a good drama from 1st preview but when I watched 1st episode straight say "goodbye" :sweat_smile:  

Actually I wonder how BJS gonna solve CEO Kang and YSB (if she come back again) case? Then will be Karibong outlet issue. 

Hi @gm4queen welcome back!!!! :thumbsup:

I'm glad that the writer has decided to solve Joon-ho's deep-seated psychological problems and made him realize that he's been using Roo-da as a crutch to replace his almost nonexistent familial relationships.

My disagreement with the webtoon artist's take on Kang Mi-ro is

Spoiler

his deliberate avoidance in highlighting Kang Mi-ro's insecurities.

As a character whose childhood and adolescence were filled with social rejections, Kang Mi-ro's brand of altruism is shadowed by (and founded on) this constant fear of rejection. Despite this, he is revered by Roo-da and portrayed as her perfect match.

Mr Baek is problematic in the webtoon, but so is Kang Mi-ro. Both men are flawed. 

Now I don't  have doubts of Rooda and  BJS are ending up together. The story is prioritizing Rooda and BJS relationship thus far I see no worries ahead. It's all smooth sailing for now lol I know there's more to the story then just romance like character development etc but I can't help it, I ship it a lot! 

I am curious about how it will all play out. Is BSJ going to try to pursue Rooda romantically? Or keep boundaries but be nice to her because well he is very thankful to her, loves her and she died for him(accidentally)?. I mean she did reject him and told him it was not mutual but cared for him. If someone tells you I don't like you more than friends and you went back in time would you try to make the other person fall for you? Or would you respect their previous answer eventhough it has not happened yet?

I think he is just going to follow his heart in treating her well without intending or trying to get her to fall for him but at the end she is going to realize she loves him. I am sure he assumes his love isn't going to be mutual and will be shocked when he finds out it was.

I can't wait for Rooda to get her memories back. Her feelings are still there because she did live through those experiences. Maybe now that she isn't dating Kang she will reflect on her feelings more deeply and if the outcome is still a no for BJS love line I honestly would be okay with it but I need closure. I hope they don't go through the open ending route. 

Hahahaa dear @Heidi Seow ... I just had a smile when I read this! Yeah, b'cause of someone, it's a half happy ending!! :D

And since you all are enjoying the show, I must watch it!!! :love:  Keep updating, chingus!! Can we really have Lee Roo Da end up with Baek Jin Sang..??!! :wub: Then it will be a full happy ending!!! :D

Archived