[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

32 minutes ago, larus said:

Lee Luda is dressed nicely and has a heroic look on her face. Her determined expression and posture

:sweatingbullets: Really? To me she looks annoyed and pissed off, I imagine she'd thinking, "What the hell? How have I ended up having to do this!?" :ph34r:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, larus said:

Baek Jin Hee Carries Evil Boss Kang Ji Hwan In “Happy If You Died”

Oh my god.. The boss is evil..??!!! :D Hehehehehe... Evilness everywhere these days..!!! :D Don't know why~~!!

But anyway, love Jin Hee's dress & her facial expressions..!! And how come this little girl carry her boss in her arms..!!?? :wub::D Such a smart heroine we've got here..!!!

Looking forward...

6 hours ago, unhelpful said:

Really? To me she looks annoyed and pissed off, I imagine she'd thinking, "What the hell? How have I ended up having to do this!?" :ph34r:

It was the Google translation`s fault. :D

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my god.. The boss is evil..??!!! :D Hehehehehe... Evilness everywhere these days..!!! :D Don't know why~~!!

He is not evil. He is an annoying and abusing boss. He is like an annoying mosquito that can lead you to despair and you want to kill him in cold blood. :w00t:

8 minutes ago, larus said:

He is not evil. He is an annoying and abusing boss. He is like an annoying mosquito that can lead you to despair and you want to kill him in cold blood. :w00t:

Yeah... I can see that.!! But, the boss Jin Hee's holding in her arms is such a cutie pie :sweat_smile: I don't think he can be cruel.... :D:D Hehehehe... Let's see.!! :)

34 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yeah... I can see that.!! But, the boss Jin Hee's holding in her arms is such a cutie pie :sweat_smile: I don't think he can be cruel.... :D:D Hehehehe... Let's see.!! :)

He will redeem himself. ;)

Watch: Kang Ji Hwan And Baek Jin Hee Are Shameless In Different Ways For “Happy If You Died” Teasers

by K. Lew
e1c3d19883df42dcadfbb47b49f511fb.jpeg?s=

Kang Ji Hwan and Baek Jin Hee both have brazen personalities at the office in new character teasers for “Happy If You Died.”

In Kang Ji Hwan’s teaser, the actor shows just how horrible a boss his character Baek Jin Sang is. Baek Jin Sang is truly the rudest person in the office as he files his nails at his desk, swears at his co-workers, and doesn’t think he did anything wrong. To top it off, he asks his pregnant co-worker, “What do you think about quitting?” The narrator describes the character as one with zero social skills, and asks, “Would you like to work with someone like Baek Jin Sang?”

Baek Jin Hee’s teaser introduces her character Lee Luda, a member of the marketing team. She describes her family as always having been timid, pretending to like things they didn’t, pretending to be fine when angry. However, she shows that she’s the complete opposite, a very outspoken person. She boldly announces, “Let’s work while keeping our manners, shall we?” and “I think you’ll have to first think about why talented individuals aren’t coming to this office. For example, someone like me!”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1255751wpp/watch-kang-ji-hwan-baek-jin-hee-shameless-different-ways-happy-died-teasers

Baek Jin Hee is completely "Jwa Yoon Yi" from "Jugglers"...!!! :oHer attitude, her costumes & her hair all are very same..!! But looks like this boss is far more fierce than "Nam Chi Won" from "Jugglers"...!!! :D 

Anyway, looking forward..!! :D

Rescuing the boss in office fantasy drama Happy to Die

by tineybeanie

haptodie1.jpg

Baek Jin-hee (Let’s Eat 3) returns to the small screen as an ordinary office worker for KBS drama Happy to Die, adapted from a webtoon by the same name. However, this is no ordinary office drama: She realizes that she’s in a time loop where the day repeats unless she saves her supercilious, unreasonable boss from sudden (and sometimes comical) death.

As can be seen in the poster, her boss, played by Kang Ji-hwan (Children of a Lesser God), smiles gleefully as Baek Jin-hee carries him Bodyguard-style and swears to protect him without mercy. That must be a tough promise to make, because she’s the one who wants to kill her detestable boss the most. In an attempt to protect him from all the others who hate him, she begins a project to reform her boss and rid him of his unlikeability.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/rescuing-the-boss-in-office-fantasy-drama-happy-to-die/

Just watched the intro of "Feel Good to Die" on KBS world..!!

Baek Jin Hee's character is completely her character in "Jugglers" to me..!! She totally fits for a energetic secretary :o And I am seen Kang Ji Wan after 4 yrs, so he looks a bit different to me..!! And In Gyo Jin was the villain in "Jugglers"... What's his role here..??! I'm curious! :mellow:

And there's only 5 days till the series starts..! :o But why is this thread so quiet when Kang Ji Wan is here..??!! :open_mouth:

And I'm also curious about the huge age difference between Kang Ji Wan & Baek Jin Hee..!!! 13yrs!!! :o I saw somewhere that the manga also has a huge age difference between the leads.. Is it true..??!!

Anyway, looking forward.......

“Happy If You Died” Releases Hilariously Wacky Character Posters

f7535cc33ac5463b841a091bedf9b5c1.jpeg?s=

The cast of “Happy If You Died” showed off their characters’ vibrant personalities in colorful character posters.

“Happy If You Died” is about a horrible boss Baek Jin Sang (played by Kang Ji Hwan), and his co-worker Lee Luda (played by Baek Jin Hee) who is determined to change him.

In the official posters, the five characters show off their personalities in an office-themed, colorful photo shoot. Kang Ji Hwan holds half his necktie in one hand, and appears quite angry. He exudes the charisma of a boss, while his caption reads, “Feeling hurt is your share!” Baek Jin Hee, on the other hand, is the opposite with her breezy smile. She holds the other half of Kang Ji Hwan’s necktie as well as the scissors that sheared it off. Her unpredictable behavior is shown in her caption: “If he can’t quit, then the answer is to change the boss!”

Gong-Myung-Park-Sol-Mi-Ryu-Hyun-Kyung.jp

full article https://www.soompi.com/article/1256983wpp/happy-died-releases-hilariously-wacky-character-posters

Thank you dear @larus for the colorful posters...

They are lovely :wub:

Kang Ji Wan looks differently handsome & Baek Jin Hee is pretty as well... Unfortunately I am totally unfamiliar with the other three..!! Now that "The Ghost Detective" has finished its run, I am catching up with this series..!!! We only have 4 more days to go...!! :) So looking forward to root Kang Ji Wan & Baek Jin Hee..!! :wub: .. And a little bit of In Gyo JIn also :D

And I am surprisingly surprised with this quiet thread..!!! :D

@gm4queen I too watched the special edition yesterday, I kept laughing all the time. So hilarious :) 

The boss is really mean, he made me laugh so much :lol: esp, when he is drunk and vomits everyday :) 

Also when his senior was asking him if his team is so inadequate, how do they manage to work, he replied "They have me :)^_^ , A good captain can lead the team :D rofl 

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa @nohamahamoud2002 :blush:

Let's see if he leads team or the team leads him...!!!!!!!! And I'm still getting the vibes of "Jugglers" in the trailers of "Feel Good To Die" b'cause of Baek Jin Hee...!! But I hope it will be different since this is a manga version :wub:

Ah, did they have a press conference or the intro program has done everything..??!! Anyway, looking forward to next week..!!!

Archived