[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

5 minutes ago, selenette said:

@gbrdI have a feeling that he would try both: sacrificing himself, then the time is looped, then he returns to the day in the rooftop but the event remains, with varying results: Roo-da dies, or he does. 

Then time is looped further and further with each attempt, until Jin-sang arrives at the first episode's time frame, specifically before the fire (which I suspect is Hyun-jung's suicide attempt, by the way).

yes I am sure of the suicide attempt too. She remained in the fire on purpose.

Another thing, if the time loop goes back till the day before the dismissal of Hyun-jung, then BJS will become a better person. But then can Ruda fall in love with him?? I mean he will be totally different from the old BJS, even if Ruda loses her memory, this will be at the time before Juhnoo came to work in the company.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

yes I am sure of the suicide attempt too. She remained in the fire on purpose.

Another thing, if the time loop goes back till the day before the dismissal of Hyun-jung, then BJS will become a better person. But then can Ruda fall in love with him?? I mean he will be totally different from the old BJS, even if Ruda loses her memory, this will be at the time before Juhnoo came to work in the company.

Maybe she will, maybe she won't. But one thing's for sure: they will be good, if not great, friends.

Edit

Since this new, softened and aware Jinsang will be so different, he will teach Rooda not to be apathetic, to care more, to stand up for her beliefs. In short, to do the things that they used to do together, that he learned from her. 

Actually I wonder why the head security said “This could be the last chance” before he wanna push BJS. Is he know something too? 

And will RuDa sister connect with time-loop coz she was drawing the manga story. I’m not sure is she drawing about their story. 

Hi everyone

i’m a new member. I really a big fan of this drama and i come to see every post of you guys everyday. Now i want to join with you guys to first post.

i want to analyze in “word of LRD tell to KJH?”

i see you guy think her angry KJH and blamed him but i dont think so. 

I rerun this scene about 5-6 times. I think first she dont understand why KJH not tell about security guard  before KJH answer her “i hate BJS” after that her think(her’s face isn’t feel angry)...i guess her think KJH use to be a good guy who help everyone, kind, thinking positive but now he hate someone because her then(her’s face feel decision)she tell him “i have anything to tell you”....... ( i think she break up relationship with KJH) 

this is just in  my opinion may be not in the drama. Waiting for next episode....❤️

10 hours ago, misssakura said:

I hope RD do not lose memory in the end. It unfair for me if that happen. After all, she is the one who change JS. And JS will be lonely if only him remember what happen in the past like he and RD never share a memorable moment.

I do not read the webtoon. Can someone tell me did JH know about time loop in the webtoon? And how he respond to it?

@misssakura I will answer your question. Everyone else who's interested, feel free to ask me.

Spoiler

In the webtoon, the second lead's name is Kang MI-RO and is 180° different from Joon-ho here. There, Kang is genius.

He was told by Roo-da about the time loop but she says it's fiction, otherwise he wouldn't believe her. He implicitly says that she's probably suffers from a mental disorder. 

Treating the case as fiction, he provides suggestions to Roo-da on how to stop the time loops. 

After Roo-da's death, MR BAEK (who is also 180° different from our Baek Jin-sang) also asks Kang for suggestions about the time loop. Hesitating about revealing the truth, Mr Baek tells Kang that it's about the ending of HYUN-JUNG's novel (she is a novelist there). 

Based on Kang's answers, Hyun-jung (who has forgiven Mr Baek) helps Mr Baek loop time further into the past (by killing him and cursing him with a death curse). 

2 hours ago, selenette said:

Maybe she will, maybe she won't. But one thing's for sure: they will be good, if not great, friends.

Although I feel sorry for BJS too, and I was hoping Ruda falls in love with him, but I am not really that keen about her loving him. She seemed indifferent towards him already. But what really bothers me is his suffering and anguish and loneliness. I was hoping he had any family member or friend. This way he is always alone. I remember when all the employees went home, and he was eating ginseng, and crying. He said "it is OK for you all to leave me". That is what really ached my heart :( 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Although I feel sorry for BJS too, and I was hoping Ruda falls in love with him, but I don't really that keen about her loving him. She seemed indifferent towards him already. But what really bothers me is his suffering and anguish and loneliness. I was hoping he had any family member or friend. This way he is always alone. I remember when all the employees went home, and he was eating ginseng, and crying. He said "it is OK for you all to leave me". That is what really ached my heart :( 

It's what bothers me too. The ageist tone of the webtoon is clearly visible in the final chapters:

Spoiler

he's punished with utter loneliness even after he's reformed. 

I want the drama to at least let him have friends in the end, Roo-da and Joon-ho, maybe, then the rest of his team members. 

3 hours ago, selenette said:

@misssakura I will answer your question. Everyone else who's interested, feel free to ask me.

Reveal hidden contents

In the webtoon, the second lead's name is Kang MI-RO and is 180° different from Joon-ho here. There, Kang is genius.

He was told by Roo-da about the time loop but she says it's fiction, otherwise he wouldn't believe her. He implicitly says that she's probably suffering from a mental disorder. 

Treating the case as fiction, he provides suggestions to Roo-da on how to stop the time loops. 

After Roo-da's death, MR BAEK (who is also 180° different from our Baek Jin-sang) also asked Kang for suggestions about the time loop. Hesitating about revealing the truth, Mr Baek tells Kang that it's about the ending to HYUN-JUNG's novel (she is a novelist there). 

Based on Kang's answers, Hyun-jung (who has forgiven Mr Baek) helps Mr Baek loop time further into the past (by killing him and cursing him with a death curse). 

Way too many things have change between this  and the webtoon which is great.

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I think in the webtoon it wasn't as tragic here even when Ruda didn't end up with BJS, because it was expected. Also a webtoon isn't like a drama because the characters are not human beings, I won't feel so sad even if the ending isn't very happy. But in drama the actors are doing a great job, alongside the sad background music and songs. The characters are real. That's why it is easier to cry with them

Not sure if this might be any guideline, but durring conference usually the "end couple" is schowing hearts together. Unfortunaltely BJH and KJH  did not show hearts, but BJH showed them when on stage together  with GM. So probably BJH&GM are end-game pair, or the only pair altmost till the end (Maybe Ruda will end alone).

Still hope for BJH&KJH though.

Ok I just wanted to be fair since everyone said KJ use hate as a strong word.  Our BJS used it too in ep 11 which I was shock even though most likely he was fluster from her finding out that he likes her.  Still he used it and even added really.  This drama is about redemption and reflecting on our action and to be better to those around us.  Lets not be too harsh.  They both had childish moments.  This happen to the best of us especially in kdrama land when they're in love.hate.jpg

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

@dramaninja Yes. In case you might be interested, in the following link is part 1 of my webtoon vs drama comparison: 

I'm still writing the 2nd and 3rd parts of the comparison (the nature of the time loop and romantic as well as non romantic relationships analysis)

Hi new user here, I rarely get so invested in dramas since Nine times travel.

some thoughts on Rooda loosing her memories. This particular writer loves to use foreshadowing. When Rooda talks about being a good person, she made an interesting quote ``even if time loop is gone, it doesnt mean that what has happened vanished. ``I think its a possible foreshadowing for the writer that Rooda may regain her memories should she lost it due to to time loop.

The good person quote has appeared four times during the series. Firstly, Rooda made a quote on a broader context on how one should ``love its neighbour`` quote. Jin Sang has apparently gave a lot of thoughts about it and made his own version of it. The quote context may seems selfish, but if you refer to Confucian ideologies, one of the concepts is that you must start to care about yourself, then your families (and loved/closed ones), before you can rule a country and create world peace.

So for a person who (was) as selfish as BJS, he starts from being a good person to Rooda. In effect, he has also started to really care about his subordinates, including Assistant Manager Choi and Park.

In the third time especially, JS ``good person`` leads to his confession. And this is what leads me to think that the fourth time ie the voice message is Rooda`s change of heart and heartfelt confession to JS.

Another observation about translation differences. I have noticed that in Chinese translation, Rooda quote is ``you are a good person especially for me`` whereas English translation  is`` you are  a good person for me``. I dont really understand Korean but I do noticed that Korean and Mandarin has shared some words, and the word used by Rooda sounds like ~特别(te4bie2)~ which means especially in english. Baek Jin Hee overall intonation in the voice message is calm and even with the same speed with the exception of that word, which she stresses and pauses. Just some food for thought

[Feel Good To Die] Eps 21-24 spoilers, Baek Jin Hee x Kang Ji Hwan

wiczv0t.png
Article: Naver 'Feel Good To Die' Kang Ji Hwan's straightforward confession to Baek Jin Hee, "I like you"  

1. [+165,-10] Kang Ji Hwan-
ssi matches characters like these well. His acting is good. 

2. [+63,-3] It's fun~ ❤❤❤

3. [+70,-12] It's so interesting. Kang Ji Hwan is a charismatic man. His acting skills made me want to watch it again and again. Fighting. 

4. [+73,-36] Ah, what about our Director Kang? 

5. [+22,-4] I like you too~~ 

6. [+46,-30] It's sad. I hope the two get together. They have already changed the set-up in the original work. 

7. [+16,-0] Kang Ji Hwan's charms are exploding. In the beginning, he's a character that leaves people speechless because he's rude and gets angry at employees at every mistake they make. But he's slowly getting more and more charismatic. As expected of believing in Kang Ji Hwan and watching his dramas. It's so interesting. But is that time loop not happening again? 

8. [+40,-26] Jin Sang and Lee Roo Da, please!! 

9. [+13,-0] It's kind of interesting~ 

Spoiler

F8kHUtK.png

Article: Naver 'Feel Good To Die' Baek Jin Hee saves Kang Ji Hwan and dies instead, 'shocking ending'

1. [+80,-8] Give Kang Ji Hwan that
daesang.

2. [+42,-3] I'm thinking that it's going to be the final time loop~ Lee Roo Da won't die~ It's going to be a happy ending. How do I wait till the next week? 

3. [+33,-1] Why did Lee Roo Da die..? Hyun Jung's dad is too much
.. Why did he kill Lee Roo Da? 

4. [+24,-1 ]Time loop is starting again. 

5. [+15,-0] Because they are happy if they die? 

6. [+13,-1 ]In the webtoon, it was supposed to be a train accident, but it's a rooftop accident in here. The drama is so interesting too. 

7. [+7,-0] The drama is not bad, but the ratings are too low. What a pity~ I'll be looking forward to next week~

8. [+6,-0] In the webtoon, the female lead died too, and both male leads begin their bromance when they try to save the female lead. Someone wrote this in the comments~

9. [+3,-0] Roo Da-ssi~~~~No~~~~~~~~ 

10. [+2,-0] Kang Ji Hwan's acting is really good. 

acting

cr

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think in the webtoon it wasn't as tragic here even when Ruda didn't end up with BJS, because it was expected. Also a webtoon isn't like a drama because the characters are not human beings, I won't feel so sad even if the ending isn't very happy. But in drama the actors are doing a great job, alongside the sad background music and songs. The characters are real. That's why it is easier to cry with them

Yeah... That explains why I cried with Jin-sang, huh... :bawling: I seriously felt my heart with pain for a split second and I don't have a cardiac problem.

Archived