[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I highly suspect that, as opposed to returning to the time frame of Ep 1 (which was what the webtoon did), Jin-sang will find a way to go back further. That is, to the time frame before Hyun-jung was unfairly dismissed. 

Or perhaps even to an earlier time frame when Roo-da started to work in his team, because in the webtoon: 

Spoiler

1. Roo-da used to have a crush on and respect Mr Baek.

2. Roo-da started out in the company at the same time with Hyun-jung.

Regarding Roo-da's voice message,

In the webtoon

Spoiler

Jin-sang manages to loop time by killing himself using a song that induces death (saved in his handphone).

So I think the voice message will distort that part of the webtoon, and will play a role in determining Jin-sang's next step. 

I always feel this drama would turn to melo near the end but now that it does it’s surprisingly heart breaking!

BJS is such a miserable soul. It’s so terrible that after all he did, he still cant get the love!

The cruelest thing may be letting him try his heart out to save RD then just let her forget everything! Worst if her voice message confessed her love for him!

RD reaction in the last 2 eps cries out ‘I love you, JS’ to me. There’s only 1 reason for someone to react strangely and so out of character to a person (while everyone else is so thankful for what JS did at TV Station) is she has special feeling for him! And she even died while trying to save him today!

I dont think Kang can get in the picture no more. And just RD get back to life is not enough. She needs to fall in love BJS and makes him feel the love. I expect no less. Period!

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

Random but I’ve been meaning to ask. Why do they call her lee dae-ri if her name is lee roo da?

Dae-ri is her job position, meaning Assistant. So literally it is "Assistant Lee"

Just like sa-jang-nim... or Baek team-jang....

1 hour ago, angiedramadive said:

BJS is such a miserable soul. It’s so terrible that after all he did, he still cant get the love!

The cruelest thing may be letting him try his heart out to save RD then just let her forget everything! Worst if her voice message confessed her love for him! 

yes I feel the same too, can't wait till the subs are out :(

As for Ruda loving Junhoo after BJS helps her regain her life, it is rather illogical. I mean Junhoo here (unlike the webtoon) is a very selfish character. I doubt if he even loves Ruda. Did he do anything for her? I don't see him helping her in any way. I am still hoping for Ruda to choose BJS.

I am depressed from today's episode, so I chose a smiling profile picture of Kang Ji Hwan instead to lift up my spirits

I really started watching this drama, and left the others because it was a comedy. I really don't know why we have to cry again. It is heartbreaking. I don't like tragedies. Since Stairway to Heaven, I wanted to drop all tragedies. Now I don't like the ending of the episode. And no preview too. So we have to wait for a whole week.

Spoiler

Also there is "My Only One" that is taking a sad turn.

Chingus, I am going to watch "The Return of Superman" to have a little laugh. (I watch it regularly for the cute babies Bentley and William Hamington) :) 

I would like to share my thoughts on this drama. LRD doesn't love BJS. And I find it difficult to say what she really feels for him, but this is not love. In her message, she does not confess his love to him, but only says that for her he has become a good person. And from the roof she fell not on purpose. She was not going to sacrifice her life for him. In fact, I don’t see love between LRD and KJH. It's somehow dry. No chemistry. It is a pity, but the dorama is more and more like a manhwa. And the end that awaits us does not make me happy.
Sorry, I used a translator, and it may not be entirely clear what I wanted to say. One thing I will say for sure, I am now very sad.

23 minutes ago, sati-19_6bad said:

I would like to share my thoughts on this drama. LRD doesn't love BJS. And I find it difficult to say what she really feels for him, but this is not love. In her message, she does not confess his love to him, but only says that for her he has become a good person. And from the roof she fell not on purpose. She was not going to sacrifice her life for him. In fact, I don’t see love between LRD and KJH. It's somehow dry. No chemistry. It is a pity, but the dorama is more and more like a manhwa. And the end that awaits us does not make me happy.
Sorry, I used a translator, and it may not be entirely clear what I wanted to say. One thing I will say for sure, I am now very sad.

yes, I agree with you. I feel that Ruda doesn't love BJS too :( But we don't know if the ending will be the same like the webtoon, I am hoping she gets to like him at the end

Spoiler

after BJS uses the time loop to save Ruda.

I also agree that Ruda is not deeply in love with Junhoo either. and Junhoo is like a child buying a toy.

The only true lover here is BJS. His feelings are so deep and strong. I hope we get a good ending. I no longer care about Ruda loving BJS. I just want him to be happy and not to be lonely. I am crying so much for him. He doesn't deserve all that.

@littlerain I am so sorry again. I didn't mean to remove anyone from the invisible chat. I just thought I was talking so much and being a burden. That is all

Kang selfish and petty act of not telling her who was father BJS really makes me angry.This  accident  could have been stopped.

Also it seem Kang realize that she does not really like him, then he tries and run to play the pity card again he stuck in his on pathetic loop.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Kang selfish and petty act of not telling her who was father BJS really makes me angry.This  accident  could have been stopped.

Also it seem Kang realize that she does not really like him, tyhen he trys and run to play the pity card again he stuck in his on pathetic loop.

1.jpg

yes I think Ruda got angry when Kang said he hated BJS. She said something, but we don't know what it is

3.jpg
4.jpg

Kang is so evil. He didn't want to tell anyone about the security guard to save BJS. He hated him so he didn't tell anything. Ruda didn't like what Junhoo said about hating BJS and not helping him against the security guard. He could have done something about it. so he is indirectly responsible for Ruda's death. I hope he learns a lesson and stop being so selfish. All he wanted was to separate Ruda and BJS. While BJS was telling him to be kind to Ruda and believe the type loop :( . BJS is so unselfish, he is even ready to give up on Ruda just to save her and see her happy with Junhoo.

Spoiler

1.jpg
2.jpg
2b.jpg
 4.jpg
5.jpg

chingus, let's all vote for Kang Ji Hwan in all the nominations he can get. He deserves all the awards for best actor. He is amazing

with that call we are trying to say that he roo da helped so much to baek jin sang just because he thinks
 he is a good person ... is he really? because I refuse to believe that there is a person so extremely 
worried about another just for that reason.
Now i hate to kang with all my soul, in this chapter it happened to the egoist just think about it, it is not 
real love, at least not for me.
the only one who really loves in this story is baek jin sang.
I do not care if roo da stays with him or not, I just want her not to stay with someone 
as annoying as kang

use translator, sorry if it is not understood.

I agree Kang does not feel secure in his relationship with RD. It was a rather forced relationship, and he knew it. He knew that RD cares about BJS in some ways. That is why he has to "warn" BJS against confessing to RD. Well, if he is confident about RD's love for him, why should he bothered about any other man approaching her, right?

Anyway, not every drama has to have romantic relationship. Like I said previously, I'm not going to concentrate anymore on the romance angle for this drama. I'm just following BJS evolution to become a better person. But having said that, I still believe they'll become a couple at the end ;)

Btw, @nohamahamoud2002 may I suggest one drama for you. I think you will enjoy it, if you haven't watched it. It's not comedy though, but a healing drama...

Spoiler

The drama is Just Between Lovers

40 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

with that call we are trying to say that he roo da helped so much to baek jin singing just because he thinks
 he is a good person ... is he really? because I refuse to believe that there is a person so extremely 
worried about another just for that reason.

Now i hate to kang with all my soul, in this chapter it happened to the egoist just think about it, it is not 
real love, at least not for me.
the only one who really loves in this story is baek jin sang.
I do not care if roo da stays with him or not, I just want her not to stay with someone 
as annoying as kang

use translator, sorry if it is not understood.

I totally agree with you. Kang is a very selfish guy. He only wanted to take Ruda from BJS. I don't think he really loves her. Ruda disliked him for what he did by hiding the fact that the security guard is after BJS, thus he was put in danger. 

unlike the drama, in the webtoon, Kang was a very kind person, he helped people,

Spoiler

he died in the train accident. Ruda used the time loop to save him.

Here, Ruda is saving BJS instead of Kang. 

Now it is BJS who needs to use the time loop.

@ktcjdrama I totally agree with you that we don't necessarily need romance for a drama to be happy. But I just feel that BJS needs a better chance. He is a very lonely guy :( 

We don't get to see him with family or anyone. He deserves even friendship. If he doesn't get married to Ruda, fine. But he needs to have someone special in his life.

you know, I care more about human relationships. I mean there are many feelings that's worthy of attention. Like sacrifice. See what BJS is ready to do for Ruda?

Ruda's helping BJS to discover himself, BJS' attempt to change to a better man. But still, loneliness and grief is not a very good reward for BJS after all he went through. He already learnt his lesson.

Actually what I like is Kang Ji Hwan's genius performance and amazing acting skills. He really has a complete control over the character. He knows how to express all kinds of emotions. I am really glad to have known him know, so I started looking for his other dramas.

@Nadia Muñoz welcome chingu. It is OK not to be native speaker of English. We are from all the countries you can imagine :D

Screenshot-20181214-070754.jpg

Roo-da's voice message

"Team Jang-nim, this is Roo-da. There's something that I'd like to tell you. It was difficult for me to tell it to your face, so I'll say it here. You are a good person to me. That's why in your hard times, I want to help you. Right now, even though you don't know it, I know this: that you're not a bad person. So please stay strong a little bit longer." 

P.S. Inaccurate at some points, based on the newly released subs. 

I haven't logged into this account since Pinocchio. That should tell you how much I'm hooked in this drama.

I started the drama without know the ending of the webtoon when I found out about it I made a decision to continue it and hope for a different ending. I literally put my heart at stake cause 99% change it was going to break if Rooda didn't end up with BJS. How she worried about him gave me much hope for my ship to sail but now that she confessed why she cares for him it really gave out no sign of romantic feelings on her part :'(. That made a hole in my ship. I think it will soon sink.

I also don't want Rooda with Kang she deserves better. He is a child...as for BJS I am sure he will be happy if ruda is happy. If he doesn't end up with Rooda at the end can the writers hint at a possible relationship at the end with someone. I want him to be happy and build a family.

I still have hope for them to end as a couple though cause have you all noticed that Kang and Rooda have not kissed even though they are dating? Either the writer wanted Roodas kiss to be with BJS or he is using it to keep us wondering who she will end up with. Because let's be honest if we saw Rooda kissing Kang it would have ended our hope for her and BSJ in a heart beat.

Well, now I regard Junhoo the villain of the drama. He did everything to separate Ruda and BJS. I don't expect him to be rewarded 

He isn't just childish. He hates BJS.  He knew he was in danger and did nothing to help him. Unlike BJS who doesn't hate anyone and sacrificed his job to please Ruda. He even told Junhoo to be kind to her, just to see her smile.

Now that I am over the trauma of the episode, instead of heartbroken I am now angry because:

1. When Roo Da intervened on the rooftop, the police were already there and about to intervene, so it was pointless. Any sane person would have just stepped back and let the police take care of it

2. You could argue that Roo Da wasn't sane in that moment because she was so sick with worry that Jin Sang would die, but why would she put her life at risk for someone that she has repeatedly stated that she has no feelings for? Even if she just thinks of him as a good person, I don't think that she would react that way if it was Ms. Choi or Mr. Park who were in danger. She would have gasped from the sidelines and let the police take care of it.

3. Is Jin Sang really not strong enough to fight off an old man without Roo Da's help???

4. The show made us think that Roo Da was about to chew out Kang for hating Jin Sang and being petty, but then he very much did not look like someone who just got scolded by his girlfriend in the next scene. Which makes me fear that in that missing scene she just reaffirms her devotion to Kang and her lack of interest in Jin Sang.

5. Roo Da's message to Jin Sang makes it very clear that she just does not see him in a romantic light. She has warm feelings for him as a person and that's it. Which makes point #1 even more baffling.

I realize that this storyline had to happen in order to follow the general trajectory of the webtoon, but it came about in a very frustrating way. And quite honestly it was unnecessary since Jin Sang has already reached the point of genuine guilt and truly wants to right his wrongs. Webtoon Baek only reached this point because of Roo Da's death. Drama Baek didn't need this. Now, it would have been a different story if this scene had been used to show that Roo Da really does love Baek, but then it's immediately followed by the scene with the voice message. The only good thing to come out of it was a truly wonderful performance from Kang Ji Hwan in that very last scene. I have never so fully felt a character's devastation and sorrow as I did during that scene.

Archived