[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

I had a feeling that  old security guy is

a) the one who send malicious text messages to JinSang and also the father of the woman at the hospital who wants him dead.

Or

b) the one who also knows about the time loop and also wants to help JinSang and RooDa .

But I hope he's the second one.

(Sorry, I haven't read the manhwa/webtoon. This is only based from what I see in the drama)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, littlerain said:

Have to say next preview keeps wondering is writernim playing with our hearts ...

Hide contents

In next preview she's still looking at Kang with big smile isn't it :mellow:

Definitely yeah..In this episode we saw him behaving as a maniac trying to stop LRD and Kang from getting together(He died 18 times! a man on his mission indeed).And one thing stands out - LRD clearly told BJS she doesn't like him.Sad reality.We also saw him neglecting work and completely not being himself.You can't force any one to love you.I think BJS understands this fact.I think he will try to bring his emotions under control.The preview kind of screams BJS-RD but the smile towards Kang just predicts otherwise.As some one said "The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time".Perhaps things can change.May be she is attracted to Kang for now but she might feel some thing more powerful with BJS eventually?We still do not know how RD got involved in the time loop with BJS.Why RD of all people?There must be a reason for that.The writer sure knows how to play with us viewers.For now it seems to favour Kang.

Haven't got time to watch with subs... but at least, "death" is back, muahahahahaa.....

Spoiler from webtoon about the reason for time loop:

Spoiler

If I remember correctly, it was because one employee wrote a novel that "cursed" BJS's death, thus the time loop. I forgot how it was settled. But in the drama, the reason for time loop should be that employee in the hospital. Maybe she cursed BJS and only after she forgives him that the curse will be removed.

Going to a meeting first, after that I'll be free to watch.... yay!!

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Haven't got time to watch with subs... but at least, "death" is back, muahahahahaa.....

Hahaha, YES! The "death" is back~! 18 times!!!!  My gosh!! :joy: How can RuDa so patience for 18 time loops?? 

Ok I'm thinking the person who wanna "kill" BJS or RuDa is the old security guy who stopped 3 Karingbo staffs enter HQ. Coz from he back and his hair, looks like is the old security guy. Still have no idea is he wanna kill or save BJS and RuDa but we gonna find out soon! 

New stills for tonight! Looks like BJS manage to save RuDa:wub:

2018120601000434000030081_20181206153320

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003354536

The time loop ended because the woman in the hospital condition is serious. Ruda's curse isn't working. In the subs it says 24 December , end of time loop. Also BJS is injured in the preview which means Ruda's curse isn't working. The father tried to kill BJS to save his daughter.

the end of the time loop

Spoiler

3.png1.png2.png4.jpg

Spoiler

At first i thought this ep would be sad based on the previews & comments, but it turns out so hilarious :D!

Spoiler

BJS in love is cute & awkward but BJS drenched in rages and revenges is daebak!!! I love the straightforward, stubborn and crazy personality of him (killing himself for 18 times bc of a girl? Wow, i’ve never expected RD is that important to him :o!). He’s got the most pissed off but also the funniest reaction when it comes to rejection, lol. And his revenge gives me lots of big laughs. I enjoyed the last ep very much!

I still have the feeling that RD&JH is not the end game bc there were not many emotions involved in their scenes! 

Spoiler

The way RD reacted when it comes to BJS’s safety in the last scene is not that ‘innocent’ (and her narration at that moment also unfolds some of her ‘real emotion’ about their relationship that we’ve never known of before!).

I hope the drama back to the heart-warming moments like those first episodes. It may involves the romance but i also welcome the touching meaning beneath this office theme :) 

I am not going to think of the romance angle anymore and just enjoy the drama as a comedy... It's confusing after last night's episode, although I still believe that RD and BJS is the end game. Same reason as the post above, that there is hardly any feel or suggestive emotions when the scenes between RD and Kang are shown. Whereas there are a lot of invested emotions whenever RD and BJS are together, whether it is anger, frustrations, desperation.... I think the romance will develop from there. I'm kinda discouraged because RD spelled out why she couldn't have liked BJS, especially when she mentioned about the 10 years age gap.

the funny scene at the entertainment park  ( I didn't include the first part though )

2obuul.gif

The former employee lost the will to live, her dad seems responsible for the time loop as he was giving BJS a chance. But when the daughter's condition became critical, he learnt she doesn't want to go on living in a world where BJS lives, so he stopped the time loop and decided to kill him instead. but it is not clear whether Ruda was able to save him by saying "BJS die"

Spoiler

I watched today's episode, there are some sweet moments between our OTP. Ruda goes to BJS's house to teach him how to be a good boss :)

when the vase is broken near Ruda's head, Kang seems to tell BJS that Ruda might be hurt if she stays near BJS :( however BJS keeps separating the them in a funny scene. Kang and Ruda are reading a file together and BJS enters with a huge number of files, he sits between them to prevent them from sitting side by side ^_^ I liked that scene very much.

2oby99.gif

It seems the security guard is the father who is trying to kill BJS

Spoiler

scenes from yesterday :)

Spoiler

Ok I really dislike Kang at this point he has no play to tell him what or what not to do.

I am so sick of his act at this point its beyond annoying and childish. I am also tried of him trying to be controlling as well I seeing this thought out he drama with him is this suppose to be cute?

Now thats out of my system I really cant wait to see how eh compliments everyone that should be fun lol

I honestly don't know why this drama is getting so little attention! It's the best I've watched so far; it's so accuracy from a office worker's point of view.

I know that supposedly this happened in the webtoon: 

Spoiler

RD ends up with JH and not with JS...

I'm hoping that that's not the case here because I really ship RD with JS! Seeing their interactions, bickering, and JS protecting RD through scolding her or hovering over her for the vase made totally ship these two! Anyone else feel the same? :D

10 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Wait what was he doing at the end with the broadcast!?!?

He's holding a recorder about company scandal but He said he would like to praise MW Chicken company.. :sweatingbullets: Not sure what is his moves but we still have 6 more episodes to go. Fighting Beak Jin-Sang. :thumbsup:

@xprosperity Actually I found out that dramas that from KBS2 always in low ratings. Not sure what it cause. some said is because they separate into 2 episodes and in put 1 min commercial break in middle of the way.. quite alot argument on this issue. And another thing is Korean viewers will drop the drama if they found out that there is no romance plot on OTP or someone will gonna die or something.. Cant accept too complicated story, horror plot etc.. All they wan is OTP romance story.. :sweatingbullets: 

Seriously I have no ideas what Korean Viewers's thoughts. But some said don't trust the ratings or news, is kinda misleading to us.. So let's just say, put away the rating and enjoy our drama will do.. :yum: 

So far I'm very enjoying this drama and looking forward on Beak Jin-Sang action. And probably we gonna miss the "DEATH" as there is no time loop anymore (or maybe will appear again, who knows) 

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

He's holding a recorder about company scandal but He said he would like to praise MW Chicken company.. :sweatingbullets: Not sure what is his moves but we still have 6 more episodes to go. Fighting Beak Jin-Sang. :thumbsup:

@xprosperity Actually I found out that dramas that from KBS2 always in low ratings. Not sure what it cause. some said is because they separate into 2 episodes and in put 1 min commercial break in middle of the way.. quite alot argument on this issue. And another thing is Korean viewers will drop the drama if they found out that there is no romance plot on OTP or someone will gonna die or something.. Cant accept too complicated story, horror plot etc.. All they wan is OTP romance story.. :sweatingbullets: 

Seriously I have no ideas what Korean Viewers's thoughts. But some said don't trust the ratings or news, is kinda misleading to us.. So let's just say, put away the rating and enjoy our drama will do.. :yum: 

So far I'm very enjoying this drama and looking forward on Beak Jin-Sang action. And probably we gonna miss the "DEATH" as there is no time loop anymore (or maybe will appear again, who knows) 

Another leader of the equipment  on the recording, it has promised him the contractor who will have indefinite contract, for what I think that JS will say something like that " I Congratulate to the company for contract to all his employees indefinitely at the end of the year ". them the company I will not be able to dismiss them.

google translator :c

[Feel Good To Die] Eps 17 & 18 spoilers, Kang Ji Hwan x Baek Jin Hee ♥ Gong Myung

feel.png

Article: Naver 'Feel Good To Die' Kang Ji Hwan overcame crisis of getting fired, furious at Baek Jin Hee  Gong Myung 

1. [+92,-0]
Kang Ji Hwan using that kind tone towards Baek Jin Hee is so funny. 

2. [+66,-1]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Ji Hwan's insane acting.   ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He pulled down that guy's pants and asked, "Ah, why do you date him?" seriously. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+41,-1]
Ah, seriously. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Team leader Baek misunderstood things so firmly that he use an annoying tone. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's so fun. Ah, seriously. 

4. [+40,-0]
I burst out laughing because of Team leader Baek's huge misunderstanding. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+33,-1]
As expected, I'll have to watch this on Wednesdays and Thursdays. 

6. [+17,-0]
This is kind of interesting that I like it. The ratings are a pity. It's really fun. ㅋㅋ

7. [+16,-0]
At the amusement park, a mother and son saw Roo Da and Joon Ho couple and said that they must be a new couple. Baek Jin Sang shouted, "Ahjumma!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

8. [+16,-0]
I'm watching this for Kang Ji Hwan. It's funny and interesting. 

cr

I don't know what to expect of the loveline anymore. I mean writernim doesn't really help us , on purpose ?

Spoiler

The hug scene & the Ruda worried about JinSang not being harmed right away after he protected her.... Writernim really ㅠㅠ

But maybe they'll just end besties ? 

JinSang embarrassed because fully aware of his feelings now was too cute and funny. Their collab scenes too.

But I quite forgot that when I saw him sad.

Spoiler

se3_ani_1544113694689_a.gif?type=w800

Ah for Ruda safety he is ok to stay away and  do things out of his character , so endearing. I didn't watch this drama in the beginning for this side but now that writernim sent that to us how not to care...

20181206_163933.png?type=w800

20181206_163942.png?type=w800

20181206_165904.png?type=w800

Because I care too much I'm late in other thread updates really JinSang effect :joy:

2 hours ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

Another leader of the equipment  on the recording, it has promised him the contractor who will have indefinite contract, for what I think that JS will say something like that " I Congratulate to the company for contract to all his employees indefinitely at the end of the year ". them the company I will not be able to dismiss them.

google translator :c

If he use the crew's recorder message to congrats all contract employees to become official employees that might dismiss contract employees losing their job. But if he burst out the conversations between HR manager and the boy (Im not sure did he record down or not seen he was there) that will cause himself in "fire" coz im sure the Kang In-han and the evil lady won't let BJS go easily. I think there might have plots twisting, as the evil lady asked someone must come to Korea as soon as possible and he/she haven't show up yet. 

Archived