[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

17 hours ago, littlerain said:

Amusement park spoiler saw in DC gallery @ktcjdrama sorry picture problem solved

@nohamahamoud2002 I haven't seen any preview for next week yet...

but special episode ? What was it about ?

It turned out to be a repetition of episode 0 (the beginning), already aired before episodes 1 and 2

the comedy is high class. I love it. I don't want to concentrate on the romantic line because it spoils the comedy. Only if Baek Jin Sang and Ruda are involved in romance, I will stand for them. Otherwise, I would rather concentrate on the funny scenes. I dropped other dailies because they make me cry all the time. I would like a good laugh here. so I hope the writer doesn't give much scenes of Kang and Ruda because they spoil the comic atmosphere 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think it is a recap of episodes from 1 to 14. A viewer here posted from naver forums mentioned a special episode in kbs2  I think it means the making video 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003913303

the comedy is high class. I love it. I don't want to concentrate on the romantic line because it spoils the comedy. Only if Baek Jin Sang and Ruda are involved in romance, I will stand for them. Otherwise, I would rather concentrate on the funny scenes. I dropped other dailies because they make me cry all the time. I would like a good laugh here. so I hope the writer doesn't give much scenes of Kang and Ruda because they spoil the comic atmosphere 

You reason very strangely. I really want Lee Ru Da to stay with Baek Jin Sang. I know how it all ended in the original story. I would like the director to move away from the original. But at the same time I do not wave my opinion, and I am ready to accept any final. I'm not saying that I’ll give up watching a drama just because I’m not satisfied with the main couple. Why start watching a drama, if it is much more than a plot, are you concerned about the main couple?^_^

1 hour ago, sati-19_6bad said:

You reason very strangely. I really want Lee Ru Da to stay with Baek Jin Sang. I know how it all ended in the original story. I would like the director to move away from the original. But at the same time I do not wave my opinion, and I am ready to accept any final. I'm not saying that I’ll give up watching a drama just because I’m not satisfied with the main couple. Why start watching a drama, if it is much more than a plot, are you concerned about the main couple?^_^

I want Ruda to end up with Baek Jin Sang too, but I prefered it when there was comedy mainly, now this suspense over Baek Jin Sang or Kang lessens the comic effect because whenever I  have some hope that Ruda starts to like Baek Jin Sang, Kang annoyingly interferes 

Also dailies are very long and they keep dragging. 32-episode  dramas are better.

53 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I want Ruda to end up with Baek Jin Sang too, but I prefered it when there was comedy mainly, now this suspense over Baek Jin Sang or Kang lessens the comic effect because whenever I  have some hope that Ruda starts to like Baek Jin Sang, Kang annoyingly interferes 

Also dailies are very long and they keep dragging. 32-episode  dramas are better.

Haha, sorry, I misunderstood you. My English is not very good. Sorry again, I hope, regardless of the couple, this dorama will turn out very good and will please everyone.

[Feel Good To Die] Ep 15 & 16 spoilers, Kang Ji Hwan x Baek Jin Hee

feel%2Bgood.png

Article: Naver 'Feel Good To Die' Kang Ji Hwan, Korean villain-hero is born.. mixed with tsundere character 

1. [+89,-0]
He matches his character really well. As expected, believing in and watching Kang Ji Hwan's dramas. 

2. [+40,-0]
Kang Ji Hwan's character this time is charismatic. 

3. [+20,-0]
That felt so good. They played Kang Gyun Sang-ssi's Hero OST as the background music too. ㅋㅋ

4. [+7,-0]
Be strong, Geum Soon-ah~ I became a fan after watching the drama. He's a handsome and charismatic actor. 

5. [+4,-0]
Kang Ji Hwan's acting is getting better and better, Daebak. 

6. [+4,-0]
He's an actor with a mole on his nose. ㅋㅋㅋ That's his charisma. Every time I watch the drama, I could only see his nose. ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+3,-0]
Just like the other commenter, dramas are always portraying heirs of the rich. No, but are there so many chaebols in our family? There aren't a lot of dramas that are relatable. This one is very relatable. 

8. [+3,-0]
I've always been watching dramas portraying heirs of rich families. Watching this drama feels realistic and it felt like our daily life. I really like that. 

feelgood.png

Article: Naver 'Feel Good To Die' Kang Ji Hwan's rabbit's disease, "Baek Jin Hee, do you like me?" [t/n: rabbit's disease = thinking that everyone likes him]

1. [+142,-4]
I laughed so hard when he talked about giving her permission to like him. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Ji Hwan's acting is the best. ㅋㅋ

2. [+30,-0]
I like Kang Ji Hwan-ssi's acting. 

3. [+26,-5]
Please let Kang Ji Hwan and Baek Jin Hee get together. 

4. [+17,-0]
This is a really interesting drama. But the ratings made my heart hurt. There are many people who enjoy watching this drama like me, scriptwriter, actors, and the production team, fighting till the end!!! 

5. [+19,-5]
There are so little comments for this. The competitors are too strong. 

6. [+12,-0]
It's fun. I really like Ji Hwan-ssi. 

7. [+10,-0]
Kang Ji Hwan-nim's acting is good~

8. [+9,-0]
Kang Ji Hwan's acting matches well. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's annoying to death. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

cr

Baek Jin sang is changing and I like that he, consciously, decided to change. Of course, he won`t be Baek Jin sang without his big ego. :D

The market "date", the moment he was thinking that Lee Roo da must like him,  the salt throwing scene... :lol:

My favorite moment was when Lee Roo Da and, later, Jin Sang defended their colleague. Baek Jin Sang was angry when he saw that Roo da was pushed but I was sure Jin Sang will say something because he always takes an attitude when something is wrong. It was not the first time Baek Jin sang stood by his subordonate the truth. I would not believed that everyone let that "regular customer" behave like that for so long and could not do anything against him.  And their bosses would blame everyone who will stood against abuse because the customer is the king? No, he is not.  Every human has rights.

Oh no.... It seems I am the only one (?) on this thread who really likes Kang Joon-ho and Lee Roo-da together? :(

I really liked how KJH was ready to step up and take responsibility, and not play the irresponsible grandchild anymore. He is ready to face his fears of inadequacy. He really is a guy that wears his heart on his sleeve and is empathetic and sympathetic towards others. He is a guy that is in touch with his own feelings, and that is a great quality in a man! I think Lee Roo-da is very lucky to have such a kind and gentle admirer. 

I still like the comedy in this drama, though I do agree with some of you that we need to get back the time loops. :D I think it is great that the drama is addressing different themes of work and business life (the latest episodes focusing on customer relations and harassment). It seems quite likely that it's the father/brother/husband of the former female team member that is behind the messages, no?

Baek Jin-sang is a mystery to me. Seems to me like he has narcissistic tendencies and he certainly is not in touch with his own feelings. I would agree with what was stated by one of the team members: "People don't change so easily."

In real life, a person like Baek Jin-sang, would need long term therapy to be able to change. But change would not happen as long as the person doesn't understand what the problem is that needs to be addressed. To be honest, I haven't REALLY felt that Baek Jin-sang FULLY understands what the problem is here. To me it mostly seems that he is trying to change so he won't be stuck in a time loop / die, and now his latest delusion is that Lee Roo-da likes him so he must impress her. Sorry? But no.... His reason to change doesn't feel genuine to me, so I have a hard time seeing that he can REALLY change on the inside.

That is also my reason for hoping that Lee Roo-da doesn't end up with Baek Jin-sang. Being together with a problematic man in a problematic relationship because you think you can change him with your love is not sustainable in the long-term.

Therefore, I am happy to see Lee Roo-da gravitating towards a stable man like Kang instead. (Sorry for being in the minority here ;) )

In a real life there is a lot of people who think they're doing things right even if told the contrary and others are fools and actually if those suffer it's not their problem. Those won't go to therapy but would better send to it "fragile" ones (understand bullied ones) ... 

Do I recognize JinSang in this portrait ? Not really.

Ok he has an ego problem and that even makes him look mean sometimes. Having a supervisor like drama beginning JS would be hell I'm not saying the contrary. But from what we saw he never knew his attitude really made people suffer & because office nobody dared telling him (of course not easy as fearing to be fired) before Luda ( and her in beginning only because she thought there would be no tomorrow) & survey. His acts consequences are still painful but he didn't do it on purpose & that counts for me. 

He stands for truth and his part-time employee even before Luda being pushed (Actually when he acted to be chosen as the one malfunctioning in his team this was already wow).

He actually described so well this poor employee problem whereas her own supervisor attitude , even if quite good terms, was part of the problem. This we're on apparent good terms but we don't try to solve real problems roots is so typical. 

What about this company other "normal" supervisors sacrificing employee as soon as necessary?

Are other team members so more understanding of others ? The allergy scenes & Luda hearing by chance her colleague phone call tells a lot. New teamjang attitude too.

Ok I fall for ouri BaekJinSang I know :joy: I may have a thing for chars on redemption path... his past is coming at him that's stressing me, painful moments aren't finished for him, unrequited love or not. His growing path says some. Ha if he doesn't finish alone sad I'll cope with it .

Let see on what comical scenes are based from now...

And sorry but 

Spoiler

Am I the only one to find some of the drama real bad chars scenes boring ? Ah I think I have been spoiled by Terius 

About JinSang / Luda / JinHu

I read a lot of comments on loveline and I think, more than couple the drama will choose, recent episode last scene happened too fast without having build enough chemi between two chars. People are laughing JS misunderstood but some viewers, like me, saw something too with him only, and that is because drama showed so much chemi in JS LD scenes while failing to do that in LD JH other scenes until that. I mean the drunk game scene goal might be what it is but chemi? I saw none personally?

If JinSang misunderstood LD feelings ok let's say so that means too because of timeloop problem Luda snapped really and completely forgot distances... If she doesn't like him she looks too close to her supervisor but maybe I have prejudices on that ? 

18 minutes ago, littlerain said:

What about this company other "normal" supervisors sacrificing employee as soon as necessary?

Are other team members so more understanding of others ? The allergy scenes & Luda hearing by chance her colleague phone call tells a lot. New teamjang attitude too.

I agree, we are only human after all. Everyone has some characteristic that can be developed/changed. I appreciate that Baek Jin-sang is trying (maybe not for the right reasons yet), but I really hope that he can change for the better. From his point of view he has no faults, and what he is stating is "merely the truth". So he doesn't care if someone else get hurt by his words. But who really determines what is the "truth"? Each person has their own "truth", and two people who see their truths in their own way are neither wrong nor right. I would wish that BaekJin-sang could learn that lesson, that there are always two sides to every story, and that he must learn to understand others' truths too.

The reason why I think this drama is so great (and I have said this before), is because this really shows so many peoples' struggles at work. It's a deep dive into a Korean workplace, a world that is so immensely different from my own. To me many of the scenes would never happen in my workplace, but again the feelings of the people are so similar to how people may feel all over the world.

18 minutes ago, littlerain said:
  Hide contents

Am I the only one to find some of the drama real bad chars scenes boring ? Ah I think I have been spoiled by Terius  

@littlerain Which characters are you referring to especially? The female boss and KJH's uncle? Are they too lame evil wise? :D

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Everyone has some characteristic that can be developed/changed. I appreciate that Baek Jin-sang is trying (maybe not for the right reasons yet), but I really hope that he can change for the better. From his point of view he has no faults, and what he is stating is "merely the truth". So he doesn't care if someone else get hurt by his words. But who really determines what is the "truth"? Each person has their own "truth", and two people who see their truths in their own way are neither wrong nor right. I would wish that BaekJin-sang could learn that lesson, that there are always two sides to every story, and that he must learn to understand others' truths too.

Well said. Not just for people like BJS, but for everyone else too, us including... then the world will be a better place to live in.

@littlerain It is the first time for me to watch Kang Ji Hwan. I must say I am amazed at his wonderful acting skills. He is so handsome in eyeglasses too :) . Strange at 41 and he is so good-looking :) . I love this show very very much, but for my devotion to Sungjae, I would have changed my profile picture :) 

some photos :) 

Spoiler

Each time I watch this drama, I don't get disappointed. The relationships between colleagues and bosses, the "rough patches" that people are going through, and is the "customer always right" ideas are all explored. Obviously as an employee of a company myself, it feels relatable at times when they talk about bosses or customers giving people a load of work.

But nevertheless, I'm totally invested in the romance between Jin-sang and Roo-Da! Great plot and awesome cast. Hope everyone gave it a try, really. :D

@nohamahamoud2002 :D I agree  KangJiHwan is a very charming (with or without glasses) and talented actor ^_^ . Ha sadly I already have a fav in my fangirling heart :lol: I like that veterans actors are still leading dramas I mean sometimes wondering how some so young actors can be chosen for some roles...

I am not very familiar with KangJiHwan filmography maybe because he acted in different genres ? I don't know haha. It seems his previous drama was appreciated too in weird (again haha hope no typecasting) detective genre but sissy me haven't try it. :sweatingbullets: if possible I will definitely check his next works :) 

Meanwhile I m waiting for next episodes shouldn't kbs have released preview now :o?

Edited : I knew ouri BaekJinSang wasn't that bad he offered food support :o

Ok that may be KJH in fact :lol:

Is this his real Insta ?

Spoiler

If so his Insta began only a few months ago & needs more promotion :o

Agency Insta not bad :joy: sorry if already posted

@ashbelle I guess it's her, I almost forgot about her actually until drama showed her in coma. That's what I was thinking of by "his past is coming at him" I really wish it wasn't because of him arg that suspens

Archived