[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
special.png

[Feel Good To Die] Special episode will be airing today, ep 15 will follow after

Article: Naver 'Feel Good To Die' Special episode today.. recaps from episode 1~14 

• Special episode will be airing at 8.30pm and episode 15 will begin airing after that, at 10pm. 
1. [+91,-3]
It gets more interesting the more I watch it though?!  ㅋㅋㅋ It would be good if it becomes a hit midway too. 

2. [+28,-0]
It's fun even if I die.  It's beneficial to watch the next episode after immediately the recaps. 

3. [+28,-1]
I've missed the beginning parts.. It's beneficial. 

4. [+21,-0]
Because I don't really like heavy dramas, I'm watching this live. ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+13,-0]
This has more funny scenes than I thought it would, so I was thinking of collecting all of the episodes and watch them at one go. I'm having goosebumps now. I really like it. Looking 

forward!! 

6. [+9,-0]
I felt good seeing Park Sol Mi falling down yesterday. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it's a good thing to air it before the episode. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+6,-0]
This is fun. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because the dramas these days are mostly depressing, I didn't watch them. But this one is light, I like watching it. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Ji Hwan's acting is really good. 

8. [+5-,0]
I watched this yesterday after finishing 100 Days My Prince. This drama made me laugh the whole time. 

9. [+5,-0]
I don't think there's another relatable drama that portrays boring routine life so interestingly.

cr

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I feel Ruda is more inclined towards Kang. She is more at ease with him :tears:. They are working together at the restaurant, and even Baek Jin Sang noticed that they like each other. His heart is pounding, and he doesn't know the reason but he already seems jealous.

Yup, thought so chingu...When Baek Jin Sang's heart ached.I was like..is there a hint of jealousy ? Or am I just seeing things.Baek Jin Sang's emotions are surfacing one after the other which is really a good sign.It gives depth to his character and  I would say it will be just a matter of time before he realizes that he likes Ru Da.I am shipping Baek Jin Sang with Lee Roo Da than with Kang.They have got this real chemistry,the vulnerability(I can't forget how BJS asked Roo Da to help him and his face looked so genuine and vulnerable)and trust.Am sure the writernim can build the romance up.The Kang guy is cute but I don't think Roo Da likes him.For the ball to be in his court Mr Kang should pull off some game changing moves (sec lead magic)which is possible.Although Roo Da seems to be at ease with him I feel like there is no vibes.On the other hand I have not recovered from that electric moment when Baek Jin Sang wiped Roo Da's lips during break fast .After that I was like..okay it's starting....:lol:

Am going crazy trying to figure out as well.It would be insane if they don't get together after this roller coaster time loop journey.

Baek Jin Hee and Kang Ji Hwan Show Off Their Hilarious Chemistry In “Feel Good To Die”

by sala12

1941acc005be41e69b770ed218c43414.jpeg?s=

KBS2’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Feel Good To Die” revealed preview stills of Baek Jin Sang (Kang Ji Hwan) and Lee Luda (Baek Jin Hee) at the traditional market. Despite sharing a common fate, they’re expected to show hilariously rowdy chemistry.

Last episode, Baek Jin Sang started to reform with the help of Lee Luda. While the two used to be on bad terms, there’s been a subtle change in their relationship, and viewers are curious to know how their relationship will change.

Baek-Jin-Hee-Kang-Ji-Hwan.jpg

In one of the images, Kang Ji Hwan is smiling widely while Baek Jin Hee appears stressed out. As Baek Jin Hee suffer with her arms overflowing with items, Kang Ji Hwan shows two empty hands, making viewers wonder if his rude attitude has returned.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1271039wpp/baek-jin-hee-kang-ji-hwan-show-off-hilarious-chemistry-feel-good-die

@littlerain  really there are no spoilers about the webtoon, I didn't read the webtoon, but I think one viewer said it is different from the drama, so no worries :)

It is all guesswork, because Kang is blocking the romance, I don't like his role. It seems Ruda is unable to figure out her feelings. But if Baek Jin Sang doesn't confess his love sooner, Kang might win :tears: , so BAek Jin Sang will have to take some step. Right now I am enjoying the comedy :)

@littlerain  really there are no spoilers about the webtoon, I didn't read the webtoon, but I think one viewer said it is different from the drama, so no worries :)

It is all guesswork, because Kang is blocking the romance, I don't like his role. It seems Ruda is unable to figure out her feelings. But if Baek Jin Sang doesn't confess his love sooner, Kang might win :tears: , so BAek Jin Sang will have to take some step. Right now I am enjoying the comedy :)

:sweatingbullets: Sorry my post wasn't clear, I edited it 

Right now I don't like Kang particularly either, and this from beginning, which is weird in a way because not shown under bad light as BJS :D I'm biased ? Anyway Kang seems to want to take responsibilities finally , maybe his image will change... :cold_sweat: still don't want to see Luda falling for him, JinSang-Luda has so much chemi :wub:

But with his personality and Luda not knowing her feelings yet / not liking him (yet or never arg nooo) if he declares in a way funny only for viewers heartbreak to come for JS ?

I appreciate the comedy too it's just that now that Writernim put feelings in the balance this side of the story seems so appealing ...

I can't watch live so dropping some other moments of breakfast scene :wub:

Spoiler

se3_ani_1543499675137_a.gif?type=w800

se3_ani_1543499377274_a.gif?type=w800

se3_ani_1543498917868_a.gif?type=w800

How Luda hesitated when have to explain why she came to JS flat 

Spoiler

se3_ani_1543499007651_a.gif?type=w800

se3_ani_1543498724739_a.gif?type=w800

se3_ani_1543499857442_a.gif?type=w800

6 hours ago, katrinetrine said:

@ashbelle it’s okay I think — Luda didn’t seem that into the hug. She tolerated it but her smile wasn’t romantic, to me. I think she might casually date Kang to see where things are but once she realizes how drawn she is to JS Kang will be donezo!!!!

I still have some hope. Remember in Lovely Horribly, Eul-soon was nice towards Sung-joong, but ended up with Yu Philip :) . It is called the second male lead syndrome :D

maybe Baek Jin Sang won't give up easily and uses the time loop for his advantage :lol: like, say he may keep turning the time backwards till Ruda falls in love with him :P

I really don't like Mr Park at all. He is incompetent and Sibaek chose him to work for her, as she knows how much he dislikes Baek Jin Sang. He isn't a very capable employee, so he didn't deserve promotion at all. :angry:. But then skill is not the reason for promotion, there are other considerations.

17 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

maybe Baek Jin Sang won't give up easily and uses the time loop for his advantage :lol: like, say he may keep turning the time backwards till Ruda falls in love with him :P

Excuse me for cutting your post chingu — I would DIE to see this!! Please writer-nim make it happen!!!

and if Director Na pushed Luda, does he know about the time loop???

1 hour ago, katrinetrine said:

@ashbelle it’s okay I think — Luda didn’t seem that into the hug. She tolerated it but her smile wasn’t romantic, to me. I think she might casually date Kang to see where things are but once she realizes how drawn she is to JS Kang will be donezo!!!!

:tears: I want to believe too but it hurts to see Kang is the first one to see it wasn't that easy for her and that brings tears to her eyes. 

Already the drunk game before that made me wonder :unsure:

And I am astonished in a sad way by the number of Knetz who were happy to see Luda + Kang

:bawling:  ~

Baek Jin Sang couldn't stand to see Ruda pushed

Spoilers gifs

Spoiler

:unsure: he reacted right away, he loves her, I am sure he could be there for her too 

se3_ani_1543511391715_a.gif?type=w800

se3_ani_1543510496164_a.gif?type=w800

se3_ani_1543511737194_a.gif?type=w800

And this salt team synchro :lol::tears: aren't they a match ?

se3_ani_1543512040562_a.gif?type=w800

1 hour ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

What's going on here? an appointment? a declaration? maybe a kiss

:bawling:

My Baek Jin Sang :cold_sweat:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqwe7kanvas/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

:o I don't manage to access the Instagram post @Nadia Muñoz or @Nadia Muñoz id ? Could you give us the link again thanks

Archived