[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah lol what was with that shaking?

I think this is like emotional angle, like when you in afraid or sad, you eyes is "shaking" probably they would like to bring out this feeling... Is quite a usual shooting style for recently in all dramas or movies. 

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I really hated that Baek had to slap himself in the last scene. He did nothing wrong at all for asking the order to be paid full. That customer was so unbelievable! :angry:

In nowadays customers think they are always rite no matter in what kind of situations. In this world it does have all kind of extreme and unbelievable customers. (Our real world actually already sick, sorry abit out of topic) :sweat_smile:  I'm not sure how many of you here is working as service line, and service line never bored.. pretty sure always give you surprise. 

Beak's slap motion really bring up another level for viewer, he change. And that makes me getting interested about this drama. 

Look at the preview that the sales is increase and is good news!!! Fighting Beak Jin-sang!!! :wub:  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

I think this is like emotional angle, like when you in afraid or sad, you eyes is "shaking" probably they would like to bring out this feeling... Is quite a usual shooting style for recently in all dramas or movies. 

I used to rationalize it like so... but I've seen some scenes which I am pretty sure the shaking is totally out of place... Now I am just thinking the camera is being held by a rookie.

Baek Jin Sang running the store like a one man show sure shows his fighter spirit.This guy is not backing off.The slacking employees needs to wake up..jeezz..So selfish of them to ditch their store.

The ending hurt.All the self slaps..He is taking it too hard on himself.He literally teared up.And Lee Roo Da arrived just in time to witness this.

Awkward as it seems Iam glad she was there.These two really have a special connection and as for the Kang guy - he is behaving like a spoilt brat.No second lead magic here.

Yoo shi Baek is one cunning lady.I can't wait to see her plans fail.

This drama is so good.

[Feel Good to Die] Eps 11 & 12 spoilers, Kang Ji Hwan & Baek Jin Hee

feel.png

Article: Naver 'Feel Good to Die' "Help me" Kang Ji Hwan becomes united with Baek Jin Hee in fate.. heartrending 'S.O.S' 

1. [+25,-0]
Baek Jin Sang's charisma is gradually exploding. It's fun. I'm a first broadcast killer. 

2. [+19,-1]
Kang Ji Hwan is cuter than the manager in the webtoon. 

3. [+13,-0]
It's so fun, the ratings are a pity. ㅜㅜ

4. [+10,-0]
The real evil boss New Life Project has began! 

5. [+2,-0]
The drama is really fun. Time loop is difficult, but they expressed it easily. 

6. [+1,-0]
Kang Ji Hwan-nim is so cool. His acting is jjang as always! I'm enjoying this. I hope this will be a hit and that he gets a daesang this time^^

7. [+1,-0]
This is the most interesting one these days~♡  I'm a first broadcast killer. 

cr

I quite agree @viktormani Kang Ji-Hwan is a genius. His facial expressions are just so good. And he is very handsome too. :) I  hope Ruda falls for him. She already shows concern about him, not only about the time loop.

Although Baek Jin Sang is harsh, but he always says the truth. I mean for example Mr. Park keeps messing things. I think Yoo Sibaek promoted him  for that reason. She is really evil.

Baek Jin Hee Acts As A Mood Maker Behind The Scenes Of “Feel Good To Die”

by sala12
9d513048a9c64c8a80aa3e40d0be8572.jpeg?s=

KBS2’s “Feel Good to Die” recently released behind-the-scenes stills of Baek Jin Hee where she showcases her bright, refreshing energy as a “Human Vitamin.”

In the show, Baek Jin Hee shows off her straight-forward and refreshing charms as the show’s “girl crush” while playing the role of a Lee Luda, an employee who goes against her horrible boss Baek Jin Sang (Kang Ji Hwan).

In the released pictures, Baek Jin Hee shows off her smile and uses adorable props to showcase her lovely charms. Putting aside her fierce character Lee Luda, Baek Jin Hee acted as the mood maker behind the scenes to cheer up the tired actors and staff.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1268517wpp/baek-jin-hee-acts-mood-maker-behind-scenes-feel-good-die

So late to the party but OMG this show is getting really good :heart:

KJH is so damn talented. That ending made me choke a little :tears: 

I didn't expect that from this show. I thought it was supposed to be funny and heartwarming...

Can't wait to see HOW he changes and  work together with LDR to bring their bosses down and idk...maybe build on their relationship more...? We'll see about that last one, but for now I can't wait to see them teaming up :D

About that second dude. Mr Kang. Yeah not my cup of tea anymore. He was adorable and endearing in the first few episodes but now he's just crazy clingy and super upfront with his feelings for her even after CLEARLY getting signs she's not interested. I can't deal with that.

Also, that lady boss! GETTING ON MY NERVES :angry: That's all I wanna say.

I finally caught up with all the episodes, and boy am I hooked.. :)  It's a hard act to balance comedy and drama, but I think this show is doing a wonderful job. The plot is a typical transformation story, which is always interesting to watch.

What strikes me is how different the work culture can be in different countries. Many of the struggles depicted in this drama are things that don't happen in workplaces in the country I live in. Yet I do think that many of the underlying feelings / themes are things most people can relate to in almost country in the world. Being thankful that you even have a job, balancing home life with work life, feelings of inadequacy, dealing with less than stellar bosses, etc. I do think one of the most important themes that have come up in this show is the importance of setting boundaries at work. It broke my heart to hear Park Yoo-deok say "Instead of my worthless pride, it's more important to get money every month...." Yes, a job is important, but so is respecting oneself and feeling respected by others too...

I like that the drama is focusing on all of the team members' struggles and character development. That's why I feel that this drama is not just about Baek Jin-sang's transformation, it is about his whole team's transformation. Which makes it so much more refreshing to watch. I have a sneaking suspicion that the whole team will soon be helping out Baek Jin-sang with his path to becoming a better boss. ;)

I haven't read the webtoon, but I wouldn't mind if they would keep the romance out of this drama until the end. The workplace stories are so strong, I wish they would focus on them solely. But if I HAD to pick a partner for Lee Roo-da, I feel like Kang Joon-ho has a good heart and awesome self-confidence, and would suit her best. :D

On a side note, it would be refreshing to see more female team leaders/managers in Korean dramas. Again we only have male team leaders and the only female top executive is depicted as a scheming, calculating she-devil. Let's get more normal female managers in dramas, please. :) 

It`s clear now.  My favorite character is Baek Jin-Sang, the "crazy" boss. He make me laugh every time. 

His inflexibility and his lacking social skills keeps him in trouble all the time. He has this innocent vibe because in essense he has strong principles and he is right in what he says. But man, you don`t have to say out loud everything what`s in your mind!  :lol: On the elevator. He wanted to change a little his relationship with coworkers, so he gave compliments to that woman from other departement. I said... alright, it is working but I knew what will happen next when he stopped for a moment. I was shouting in front of TV to not open his mouth but, of course he did. :w00t:

Lots of funny moments when he was stalking the CEO and Yoo Shi-Baek. The one man protest moment or when he was caught in the closet!  :w00t:

16 hours ago, blademan said:

So late to the party but OMG this show is getting really good :heart:

KJH is so damn talented. That ending made me choke a little :tears: 

I didn't expect that from this show. I thought it was supposed to be funny and heartwarming...

Can't wait to see HOW he changes and  work together with LDR to bring their bosses down and idk...maybe build on their relationship more...? We'll see about that last one, but for now I can't wait to see them teaming up :D

About that second dude. Mr Kang. Yeah not my cup of tea anymore. He was adorable and endearing in the first few episodes but now he's just crazy clingy and super upfront with his feelings for her even after CLEARLY getting signs she's not interested. I can't deal with that.

Also, that lady boss! GETTING ON MY NERVES :angry: That's all I wanna say.

Yesssssssssss. I adore Kang Ji-Hwan here. He is a genius. I just keep waiting for all his scenes. He is adorable :) . I like him with Ruda soooooo much. I hope they end up together . 

I don't think Mr. Park deserves promotion. He is so damn incompetent :angry: But then Sibaek has hidden agenda. Evil woman. she has a grudge against Baek Jin Sang for saying the truth about her once when they worked together. She is dishonest.

Director Na likes Baek Jin Sang :) . I like Director Na the most (after Baek Jin Sang of course ), he is so funny :) 

Baek Jin Sang is supposed to be hated by everyone, But I don't why I like him so much. He is soooooooo funny :D

We'll after the ending of that last episode the Baek&Lee ship has definitely set sail while the Kang&Lee sunk as it tried to leave the harbour.

There's no was Baek's tearful confession that he needs help doesn't move Lee's heart! Excellent scene drawing those two much closer together. Sorry Kang but you've got a lot to do if you want her attention now, and a fancy restaurant or flowers aren't going to cut it.

57 minutes ago, unhelpful said:

We'll after the ending of that last episode the Baek&Lee ship has definitely set sail while the Kang&Lee sunk as it tried to leave the harbour.

I don`t know if there will be a romantic relationship. I am impartial about the love line in this drama but I think you are right. So far Kang doesn`t have a chance, she is putting all her energy on Jin Sang and she is keeping Joon-Ho in the frend zone. There is much more potential for Jin Sang and Roo Da to know each other. They are both in a time loop and remember everything. The drama is building towards Baek and Lee relationship, but let see how they will develope Kang. 

:) So I catched up with this drama after Terius and I am so happy I did.

Spoiler

I am not gonna lie teasers and previews editing weren't my cup of tea but not the first time it happens and I like the drama anyway . so really better try the drama itself.

First episodes were interesting

Spoiler

but since last episodes main chars are on same team I'm completely smittened :lol:

(:joy:)

still a little weird to see chars doing that on purpose and is he going to break a record or what:lol:

I know it's more a comedy than a romcom but I am shipping our main chars especially since EP8 . Wow rooftop scene, I know she was happy someone knew but still.

Spoiler

20181127_202921.gif?type=w800

20181127_201556.gif?type=w800

20181127_201748.gif?type=w800

And when she told him the truth abt people hating him & he told her to stop caring about him, this intensity between them :o and of course last week scene when he told her he needed her help and her stare :heart: 

Waiting for this Wednesday ep .

I ship BJS with LDR because I think she really relieves his loneliness. And they compliment each other well. She also gives BJS way more attention. After hearing them on that phone call after the franchise announcement in ep 6, that’s when I especially began to lean more toward BJS than KJH. They have this unique relationship where she accepts him as who he is and doesn’t take his quirks personally anymore. And cause they both know about time loop, they talk openly and are aware of the scheming between the president and revenge intern (is it bad I’m kinda cheering for her? Total long shot theory, but when she got off the phone and said ‘your place will be ready for you’ is it possible she’s talking about KJHs mom aka presidents sister? Maybe the chaebols fighting for heir position trope?).

Archived