[Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다 - Yoo Seung Ho, Jo Bo Ah, Kwak Dong Yeon - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Premiere on December 10th (D-5)
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다 - Yoo Seung Ho, Jo Bo Ah, Kwak Dong Yeon - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Premiere on December 10th (D-4)
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다 - Yoo Seung Ho, Jo Bo Ah, Kwak Dong Yeon - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Premiere on December 10th (D-3)

“My Strange Hero” Cast Talks About Their Great Chemistry And Working Together

“My Strange Hero” Cast Talks About Their Great Chemistry And Working Together

Dec 7, 2018
by K. Lew

It seems the cast of “My Strange Hero” has grown quite close!

The drama held a press conference on December 7, with Yoo Seung Ho, Jo Bo Ah, Kwak Dong Yeon, Kim Dong Young, Park Ah In, and producing director Ham Jun Ho in attendance.

On working with her on-screen love interest Yoo Seung Ho, Jo Bo Ah shared, “The image of Yoo Seung Ho as an actor that I had imagined and expected was very much the same in real life. He’s really cool on set. I playfully call him ‘Teacher Yoo Seung Ho,’ but when I’m on set there’s so much to learn from him and there was a lot to respect about him.”

She added, “The atmosphere on set is so great. The director and the actors are all young and we gather together to work together well. It’s fun while filming. I think that our energy will be well-reflected.”

Yoo Seung Ho commented on working with Jo Bo Ah. He said, “We have the same humor, such as when we joke around. We got close and had a comfortable atmosphere while filming. I think our closeness was reflected well in the filming.” He said he felt satisfied because it felt like actually seeing their characters Bok Soo and Soo Jung. On acting with Kwak Dong Yeon, he added, “We have great chemistry. Our opinions also mesh well, so we’re having fun while filming.”

Kwak Dong Yeon remarked, “Whenever I film with Yoo Seung Ho, he always has a gaze that makes your heart flutter. We’re standing 30 centimeters (approximately 1 foot) away from each other, but his gaze sometimes makes me wonder ‘Does he like me?’ It was difficult to overcome that.”

Yoo Seung Ho also talked about what to expect from the drama. He said, “The genre and atmosphere is going to be very different. If people have nostalgic memories of their school days, I think they’ll completely fall for our drama when they watch it. I think that’s the charm of the drama.”

“My Strange Hero” is about Kang Bok Soo (played by Yoo Seung Ho) who was expelled from his high school after being framed as a school bully. As an adult, he returns to his school to get revenge, but unfortunately gets swept up in another incident.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1274979wpp/strange-hero-cast-talks-great-chemistry-working-together

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다 - Yoo Seung Ho, Jo Bo Ah, Kwak Dong Yeon - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Premiere on December 10th (D-1)

@Berou I definitely agree with you. Fans from Ruler and IANAR are all here. It's nice to see everyone again on this project of his ;)

D-1 is in 2 days, and I too am worried about live shooting. It's harsh in this season of the year to shoot live :crazy:  however, the posters and trailers all look promising, so I am looking forward to analyzing the aspects. I think VIKI is subbing this drama too, which is a plus for me. I don't have to go looking for online sites to watch this drama. AND..OMG..i am loving that avatar of yours there! :wub: i love it when he smiles like that :rolleyes:

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다 - Yoo Seung Ho, Jo Bo Ah, Kwak Dong Yeon - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Premiere Tonight
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Premiere TONIGHT

Archived