[Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Berou Well I dont mind the font style both are good (though I personally prefer the second one on the card). As for the picture its ok, I'm sure those who are on insta must have seen it anyway because it was all over the place. Maybe the translation was faulty but one comment underneath that picture said that Yoo Seung Ho presented the picture to the person who took it and maybe even signed it for him or something. If YSH really refused the picture then I agree that it was  wrong on the owner's part to post it.  Anyway,, coming to to the options, I just hope its the first option because the other two sound messy and if there is one thing which I cant stand is cheating and two timing. Lets see what happens I'm not jumping to conclusions either, will wait for the show to air first. If it turns out to be good then who cares if the writers and directors are rookies? I want the best for Oppa. I know Mr Sunshine has been a hit this year but that show was...I dont know... shallow for me. Yes cinematography was good, bromance was good too but I dont cry over shows like that. I'm yet to understand what was so special about it to make people cry rivers over it . Ok maybe I never would so lets just leave it at that before somebody comes and kicks me out for discussing something off topic lol.

PS- I like this coffee and food truck sending thing. Its kinda cute and considerate. Might even help boost up the morale of actors :)Oh and the wedding picture seems so perfect and dreamlike .:)

Bok Soo Appa is back? awwwww thats so cute and caring of Appa!! Well I'm still not jumping to any conclusions yet, Bok soo wont turn out to be a two timer for sure, I just said that I hope they dont show it because I dont like those kinda things. With that being said, no matter how boring the male lead looks, Koreans never ever tend to make their MLs shady. They've always had this strong moral compass which totally make their MLs look one dimensional and pure so yeah I dont think Bok soo would be doing anything against the typical Korean hero norms. I'd really like to see how LCY fits into the whole scenerio because Bok Soo seems too taken by JBA's character ( and oh well since this is a K drama so there is one in a million chance that BS is ever gonna forget his first love and pursue LCY's character instead lol) 

@Berou I dont know which comment you are talking about. I'll go and check later as I'm kinda busy right now ( please I hope you dont mind me saying this ) but I dont think you should bring outside's negativity to this forum. I did ask you about the sites having not so positive comments because I wanted to know what others were thinking on this but I didnt discuss those things here. We are all here to support Yoo Seung Ho so lets just keep the atmosphere here free of any negativity and tension.

Oh and dont let the negativity of others affect you dear. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you dont agree then just ignore, dont let it bother you. Chill out and just enjoy the show. Its been a long time since we have seen Yoo Seung Ho on our screens and if this show turns out to be good all negativity will be washed away automatically. We just need to wait and watch. Till then lets just be positive and hope for the best. Cheers :)

Sorry double posting lol but @Berou I agree the teasers do give off a bittersweet vibe, maybe because Bok Soo is remembering his past with JBA? The colours ARE very bright, soft and dreamy and memory like. But I also think there is more to it. Since its a romcom it will end on a happy note. Atleast I hope so:)The teasers probably show a midway journey or something. Oh I'd love to see their first date i-e if they ever went on one. It would be very sweet.:)

Lol @Berou  I really dont care what a random account says out there. You too dont boil your blood over things like that. As far as I am concerned Yoo Seung Ho has shined in every single role he has ever played. Yes as a show IANAR was a bit of a let down for me but I loved him as Kim Min Kyu too:love:  I mean who wouldnt fall for that cupcake? :love::heart: YSH is simply adorable and I cant wait for his new show. Much love and fighting for Oppa!!

P.S  It may not necessarily turn out to be entirely sad. Yes sad parts would be there to move the story forward and who knows maybe they really never went on their first date? or maybe they did before the fallout? I'm sure Bok Soo must be having some memories to feel betrayed and wanting to get revenge on JBA's character.

I am looking forward to watch this. The story seems interesting and who can not love YSH and JBA acting :D I really wonder what gonna fuel him to start his revenge plot. Consider there is maybe a fiance in the picture I wonder if she gonna somehow break his heart and that gonna be the start of him going back to school and start his revenge. I don´t know what to feel if he is married while falling for JBA character. I have to say they really make me confused about what really going on, so looking forward to getting some answer when it air :) 

17 hours ago, Berou said:

Harsh negative comments :( again

You have to dismiss these types of comments<_< I went back to reread them, everyone seems to want to be a critic. I love the ones that said"I'm YSH's fan but..." If they really were his fan they would have simply stated they prefer him in melodramas and called it a day. Don't let these people bring you down chingu.  Maybe Yoo is tired of doing melodrama. I like that he is willing to try different things.  I'm a little iffy on the writer but have to remember one of my all time favorite dramas Secret Love writer's were both newbies.  I'm so happy they were given a chance. 

Woah the poem sounds deep. Pretty much depicts connection of souls... Probably referring to JBA's character's and Bok Soo's hearts being together despite the problems and distances....Yoo Seung Ho is such a professional.Never lets anything affect the shooting #Respect.

Thank you guys for updating on promo stuff that is coming our way :)  So based on article and teaser i think that wedding scene is not his weeding. Consider he is doing stuff that people is asking him to do, I think someone asked him to crash a weeding. I can be wrong tough. But this make me breath a little better. I can already imagine the comedy coming from this :P Also looking forward to wacky but funny Soo Jung :sweatingbullets:  Seems like the there gonna be comedy, but also some dark element in it to touch our heart.  

On 9/5/2018 at 6:07 AM, Berou said:

Same here, I only participate in YSH's drama threads, sometimes I post on other threads but I end up stop posting.  I hope too,  I guess other IANAR folks and his other fans will come later. I should perhaps tag some of them to make them come out. @vangsweetie637 @soara @hyania @maj_loves @miye0n @paperboat04 @Unicaunnisansu  @2handsintertwined @2016moana @ferily  @findit  @evie7  @hiriena02  @sanaeozora

@sakura2016 became the victim of my nagging and rants :lol:. I'm sorry to her. Everytime a casting news came out, I went  to her for ranting, wondering why YSH was refusing to come back. Trust me. Even though it is a revenge drama with a highschool background, it is still  light in terms of " YSH's dark and melo" dramas. The melos he did before were full of drama, anguish and tears. He cried or had an anguished expression in every scene. Bullying is a sensitive topic and viewers might feel uncomfortable watching characters getting bullied, but we don't know what the writer has in mind for the plot. Maybe the drama won't touch on the bullying issue. 

Thanks for tagging me @Berou... sorry for the long relply. I just settle with my daily live again since the big earthquake, tsunami and liquefaction hit my town in september...

Can't wait for the new drama. The teasers look promising...

Archived