[Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다

Go Seung Ji

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:47 AM, MrsYeoWoon said:

I see you apologize alot lol forums are there to express your feelings afterall its perfectly fine to get emotional, nothing to apologize for:) I missed him like hell too, so happy to see him back, I'm sure he'll be able to pull off the role with ease, he is a veteran afterall :)

Thank you for your kind words. Nothing to apologize for? No! :bawling: I think you're too sweet. :bawling:

Spoiler

I think you're right. So you said the forums are here to express our feelings. And you said it's perfectly fine to get emotional. Well, I say stupid things! And I think I get to emotional. Hahahahahahhaa! I wish I could take a deep breath. I should ask myself, "Should I share this?" or "Am I hurting someone's feelings?" I hope that makes sense. I bet you apologize a lot too. I think a lot of us apologize! Why? I think some of us make a lot of stupid mistakes. I should get down on my knees and pray, "God please help me!" Hahahahahaha!

Hahahahaha! I don't think I'm the only one who apologizes. I think I say dumb things. So you missed him like hell too. And you're happy to see him back! Yay! I'm so happy someone else said this! I thought, "Am I the only one feeling this way?" So you are just like me :). I'm happy he's back too. So you think he'll pull off the role with ease? Yay! I believe you.:wub: I think you're sending so much positive energy!

Ok! I think this is about the lovely beautiful talented YSH, his new cast, and his new beautiful leading lady, Jo Bo Ah. So I'm reading some articles about her. So she hosted Mnet's M Countdown. I believe she starred in the film Innocent Thing. I think she's a cutie. I can't wait to see her with YSH! YEAH!!! Bring it on Jo Bo Ah! I hope you treat my YSH well! And I hope you have plenty of kisses and romantic scenes with him. And I hope you hug him! Ooops! I think I put myself in the drama with him. It hasn't even started yet! Hahahahahahaa. Laughing and crying right now.

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:06 PM, Cecentre said:

Thank you for the BTS photos! I hope that the styling for YSH in this drama will be different from INAR, or else I might have a hard time distinguishing the character, especially when it seems like Kim Min Gyu and Bok Soo have some shared characteristics (sweet and kinda silly-- Bok Soo's character description said he's a silly hero right?) 

I agree with everything you said! I wish I could add something but I think you said it all. So Bok- Soo's character description is a silly hero??? Oooh! I can't wait. I ask, "How will YSH do in this role?" :D 

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:06 PM, Cecentre said:

I haven't seen Jo Bo Ah from other projects, and I don't think I saw her in the BTS photos either? Maybe they haven't gotten to that part yet. Good thing they started filming right away after having all the actors confirmation btw, the drama's coming in December, so they should have plenty of materials by then and don't have to rush through things :blush:

See I'm this way too. I can't wait to see her. I'm excited! I haven't seen her works yet! Yes, it's coming out in December. So I wish I was like you! You are saying, "Don't rush things" I'm like, "I have to see this now!!! Drama Gods please!" And I agree with you too. I don't want it to be rushed :D. So I think you are right :D.

@Berou Thank you for teaching me how to use "spoiler". And thank you for sharing pictures and articles :).

Spoiler

So this isn't about the drama. How did I do on the spoiler? Waiting for your thoughts :D 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @Berou shared the pictures of YSH this was literally me:

Related image

credit to owner

I'm saying, "Like why is he so perfect?! Why?!"

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:17 AM, jongski said:

Waiting for this one. I hope it will be a good one.. Yes. It seems to be like "Innocent Man". Hope fully we get YSH more dramatic here.

So you're waiting for this one too! I remember you! I think we've been in some forums together :wub: I always love reading your deep thoughts and opinions on dramas. I can't wait to read your thoughts. I hope this will be a good one too! So you think it seems to be like "Innocent Man" I haven't seen that yet. I believe you. I bet you know your stuff! :D. So you hope we get YSH more dramatic here. Ok. I hope so too. Well, you're making me want this drama right now! 

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:42 AM, MrsYeoWoon said:

He looks so yummy in all the latest pictures :heart::love:

I agree. I think he's looks so yummy in all the latest pictures too. Girl! I don't even know what to say. I don't even know what to do. 

Me after reading this post:

tumblr_oj7p6keffw1vb1xkno1_250.gif

credit to owner(This is not my gif)

I'm saying, "I can't do this anymore YSH! Stop being so yummy! I give up!"

Edit: I'm joking! I'll say it 100000000000000 times. I can't wait to see YSH, his leading lady Jo Bo Ah and the rest of the cast. I can't wait to see 'Bok So is Back'! December where are you? :bawling: (And I will try to make my posts shorter.Sighhhhhhhhhh)

Edit: If this posts gets edited. I'm okay!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Edit: I'm joking! I'll say it 100000000000000 times. I can't wait to see YSH, his leading lady Jo Bo Ah and the rest of the cast. I can't wait to see 'Bok So is Back'! December where are you? :bawling: (And I will try to make my posts shorter.Sighhhhhhhhhh)

Haha... Maybe we should say "YSH is back!!"  Glad to see him back in another project.  I actually prefer him in less melo stuff.  He's good in them but I always felt like he would come away a tad depressed.  When you're young as an actor, it's better to play lighter stuff because you can.  The older you get, the harder it is to play a high school student for any length of time in a drama so better to take those roles up while you can and leave the darker, melo stuff for when you're older.  I loved his last role with SooBin.  Came away at the end of the drama feeling good so I hope this one gives me the same vibes. :)

I'm excited for this drama series since I love the team up of the lead actor and actress. I 1st watched Jo Bo Ah in Shut Up Flower Boy Band after getting curious about her in Surplus Princess coz I find her so cute. 

Spoiler

tumblr_ndbc2a4UjG1ttly1qo4_500.gif

She's a natural beauty...

Jo-Bo-Ah-past-picture.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1252831wpp/male-actors-amaze-kissing-skills

Yoo Seung Ho has grow up to be a masculine, mature actor. With fierce gazes exuding various levels of charisma, his kiss scenes are definitely strong yet tender!! and I’m so happy seeing him FINALLY being praised for his kissing skills and wowing fangirl’s hearts with it!! now I’m unticipating his kiss scenes in his 2nd rom-com and especially knowing how Jo Bo Ah can kiss too!! I expect some "fierce gazes, charisma, passion and tenderness". :wub:;) 

On 10/22/2018 at 11:09 PM, Berou said:

First script read for rom-com drama Revenge Returns

by stroopwafel

Rest of article http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/first-script-read-for-rom-com-drama-revenge-returns/

PS : I went to look for the definition of hoedang. According to the fangirl verdict, it  " means “empty-head” and has the sense of someone who speaks without thinking, who might be smart but still says silly/funny/things that don’t make sense. Also described as innocent naïveté". 

I'm MORE EXCITED for Yoo Seung Ho's character and the drama more now!! I can't wait to see him playing this character showing more of his manly side we all highly anticipated this side of him. Remember how he has shown that mature and manly side to us shortly before here?!! :wub: :wub: :wub: 

Spoiler

cr: ellekorea

15 hours ago, Berou said:

Welcome @beyaruth :) ! Aww she was cutie when she was young.  By the way she won today her Seoul award for best actress, it wasn't easy since I believe Won Jin Ah and Kim Tae Ri, two incredible rookies actresses were also nominated.

Hide contents

Thanks for the welcome!   :love:      I was also in the INAR thread before coz of YSH.

When is the airing date of this drama coz I just finished watching Jo Bo Ah's Drama Special? Can't wait to see them together.

Spoiler

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back, 복수가 돌아왔다 - Yoo Seung Ho, Jo Bo Ah, Kwak Dong Yeon - Premiere on December 10th

Yoo Seung Ho And Jo Bo Ah’s Upcoming Drama Confirms Premiere Date
Nov 1, 2018
by K. Lew

Dq5L8KMU4AAdCFf.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho and Jo Bo Ah’s upcoming drama will be airing after “Death Song.”

On November 1, a source from SBS stated, “SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Revenge is Back’ (literal title) will air its first episode on December 10. It will be the follow-up drama to ‘Death Song.'” “Death Song” is a drama special starring Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun.

“Revenge is Back” is about Kang Bok Soo, whose life goes awry after he is framed as a school bully and expelled. After becoming an adult, he returns to the school, intent on getting revenge. However, he unexpectedly becomes caught up in an incident. Yoo Seung Ho will play Kang Bok Soo, while Jo Bo Ah will take on the role of his first love Son Soo Jung.

The drama will air after “Where Stars Land” and “Death Song.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1255737wpp/yoo-seung-ho-jo-bo-ahs-upcoming-drama-confirms-premiere-date

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다 - Yoo Seung Ho, Jo Bo Ah, Kwak Dong Yeon - Premiere on December 10th

@jongski  Agree about him being best amongst his peers. Oppa is is just AWESOMEEE!! I too prefer him in dramatic roles, the way he acts ...you wouldnt even know when he'll steal your breath away. After I am Not a Robot I was hoping for him to comeback with an intense role because this makes his 2 romcoms in a row. Sigh who knows maybe one day my dream of seeing him in an intense role with a happy ending might come true. Anyways, for now I'm willing to give this show a try afterall its Oppa and seeing him onscreen is always a visual treat:)

About the vandalization, I dont think it would be his doing, he is the falsely accused hero afterall. Even if it is his doing I dont think he'd have injured someone. As for JBA being seen in a hospital gown, the girl might have been knocked out at the wrong time or something. This might have lead her into believing the whole doing was of Bok Soo's and ultimately helps in getting BS expelled over a false assumption? I dunno... maybe its just my brain overworking tryina put two and two together lol

Hmmm, sigh BS must be going through troubled times to go into that revenge mode and rebellious look then. Since its a romcom so I doubt BS being too dramatic about something or getting involved into something too dramatic. Blackmailing and being pressurized to frame BS sounds another plausible explanation but either way they must be having some misunderstanding between them to make BS seek revenge on her (although I dont think his revenge would be something very serious, the story might just end with him getting his love instead of revenge). Ah, we do do need some more spoilers/ BTS for further speculations.

This drama is from a rookie writer. A well written drama and good flow to the story plus good solid acting, it will be a good one.  It's always nice to  see dramas of rookie writers. See the freshness.  Like  the case of Angry Mom drama.. that was from a rookie writer correct? Turned out to be a good one. Hoping this will be a good one too.

@Berou Thanks for sharing :) So basically in this one he IS wearing a proper white uniform's shirt with collar and a neck tie and if you notice the background is also different. Previous one had lockers behind him and this one has.. I dunno rocks maybe? Anyways by the looks of it both pictures are from shooting of different scenes. One scene might be of that bullying incident (hence vandalization) and other might be of romancing JBA's character at some quite hideout near mountainside maybe? *blush*  As for the new teaser its peculiar that they did not show.the bride's face (although I dont think his true bride would be anyone other than JBA's character, it must have been due to unavailability of JBA at the time of shooting or maybe he marries someone else for revenge? but then both of them seemed  to be running towards their happy ending so it must be JBA's character only ) I liked the bride's outfit though:)

@jongski I havent watched that show but Amen to that. I too hope that this show turns out to be good. Fingers crossed.

@Berou What if the date scene isnt post that major conflict/ vandalization scene and JBA might just be comforting him after some random xyz fight/ accident he had? For all we know he might not be wearing regular uniform to impress JBA and this might  just be another regular day turned bad for him at school...

I also like speculating things. As for IANAR well less said the better. You already know I'm not a fan of his from that show. His older shows are way too close to my heart. I dont do romcoms  usually unless they are damn good. its only for Oppa that I made an exception and gave IANAR a try (now gonna give Bok Soo a chance). Anyways, my reaction was pretty much the same as yours. Everything was predictable and tbvh there wasnt much in that show to even predict so...:vicx:

P.S Which blogs you visited? I really really dont wanna sound negative here and though I'm here to support Oppa only but I dont have very good feelings about this show either. I just hope against hope that I turn out to be wrong and this show becomes a huge hit for him. Fingers crossed.

Characters (sorry its Google Translate):ph34r:

Kang Bok-soo:

"I'll be the thorn in your eyes!"

Neighborhood old Chinese house prescribed each sick. Since childhood, he has made a name for himself. Good-looking, good-fighting, and good-natured, Bok-soo was once a small hero of Sulgong-Go. I thought it was natural for female students who were enthusiastic even to enter the school, and Ojip was the Pacific Islander. I have no dreams, no hair to study, no money in my house, but that is what I am. It was a student who was happy to have lunch with his friends at lunch every day. The school was so venerable amusement park. One day, school violent perpetrators flocked to the juvenile court. 

Without knowing anything, the revenge was kicked out of school and I could not go back. Adult revenge is still good and still fighting well, but I lost a lot. When people and dogs were in trouble, the dogs were saved, and humans lost enough to save them. You become a relentless city man and live by receiving money instead of performing your favor. Now, never going to huguchoe never again, not seeing a person who fell in the river in front of me, I did not want to save money. Who knew that it was the first love of a crime-stricken fool and a fool's hand? 

The reunion that the revenge dreamed of starts with a tearful and repentant appearance, but I do not even know how sorry it is for the actual nannies. Even when we condemned the lack of courtesy to our ex-boyfriend and life saver, we have never even met. No, this woman laughs so much, gives it up, takes her lips up, takes her feet off? These scenarios were not predicted multiple. There were no such scenarios in which Oh Se-ho and Son Soo-jung worked together in a nerdy workshop. Do you think you will be free? 

The revenge is to live his life instead of being taken away. I go back to the school where I was kicked out, and I want to revenge my fingers and Oh Se-ho. However, the school is not the school where revenge was known. What is this place? Is this school? Why is this school with friends, teachers, memories, love and romance? The plural of Oji-kun that I have folded is also beginning to spread ... 

In the school, which is not an amusement park any more, in the unhappy children, what can the gentleman who is only the returning child of the old man do? Could the epic of a broken little hero be a happy ending story of a lost first love? 

Looking for the happiness of a strange school, revenge is back!

Son Soo-jung:

A gruesome fact gangster.

"I will give you all my dirty nature that I have hidden" 

She is a pretty girl, but she is a gold medalist. Even though I am still, I can not get access to the ghouls and I want to live quietly. I can not stop the flow of consciousness once and I become a fact gangster. I asked him if he would give his money as much as he did to the principal who grabbed his hand, and ask him why his hand is tucked in. He will go to sleep for a while and go to sleep until he sleeps. 

I grew up without a helping person since I was young, I can not say anything to help myself, I can not even say that I need help, I am not as strong as a man despite my thin body, Life did not get so bad. It is a golden age when high school students did not miss the first school in Korea, even though they were ignorant and memorized during the night so that they could see the test under infant education but they had no application. I did not notice poverty because I could only wear uniforms, and I lived for three years as a pretty, nice, smart boss. Until I met Kang Bok-soo, the character of the character. 

Soon-jae understood song lyrics for the first time in his life. I started with "I'll give you all my dirty characters that I've hidden." I felt the cataclysm that I burst into the end and poured out my words to the gentleman. I am thinking of Kang Bok-soo, and I have more days to laugh and say, 'Your smile that moves me cold. My dark heart that was closed all open to you. Until I became your love that gave me meaning to me. " Until that happens.  

I am still busy eating and living in the correction that became the fixed term teacher of the high school. Children say, 'Well, they teach best.' 'It is so good when the teacher curses. Please add. " This is the moment when I read the praise-filled teacher evaluation and the only time I read it. The rent, the cost of living, the appointment notice, the grandmother ' Even though Kang Bok-soo did not show up again, every day of the crystal was full. 

Why is it again. Why again. However, school life with Kang Bok-soo keeps bringing the crystal to Leeds. I thought I had a stable private pension and a paid vacation, but I remembered that I had a dream because of Bok-soo, who calls me "Teacher". I can see that the children who are making the smile are the only ones who are suffering, come and go to Kang Bok-su, who rescues the children as if they saved the correction. 

I'm a fact gangster who knows everything, but I have to turn my hand over the real thing in front of reality, and vengeance is back! 

Source: https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/mystrangehero/cast/

Teaser 5:

Archived