Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다

11 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

So teacher Park was fired? Figures, Se Ho would want to get rid of anyone with any type of "resistance" to his ridiculous decisions. 

I think he won't get fired after Bok-Su got involved and ripped the resignation letter.

I am not enjoying Se-Ho's new attitude, his victim mentality is ruining him in my opinion. I hope he changes his mindset at least towards the students of the school and does what is good for their welfare. :innocent:

Here is a brief recap of episode 10: https://www.asiandrama4u.com/my-strange-hero-episode-10-recap/ 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Yenung Joa said:

I think he won't get fired after Bok-Su got involved and ripped the resignation letter.

I am not enjoying Se-Ho's new attitude, his victim mentality is ruining him in my opinion. I hope he changes his mindset at least towards the students of the school and does what is good for their welfare. :innocent:

Here is a brief recap of episode 10: https://www.asiandrama4u.com/my-strange-hero-episode-10-recap/ 

The thing is, this isn't new for him since he played victim 9 years prior. He continues to see himself as the one who's done wrong because he's been rejected or feels jealous. 

• Like 2

Done watching ep 21-22 or 11, i cried like a baby because of the ending scene, Teacher Park :bawling: 

Se Ho, i really hate him, I don't mind he hurt Bok Soo or Soo Jeong but Teacher Park :bawling:

I already predict Yoon Seung Hoon will be the top ranks. 

The kiss in the bed looks romantic but the ending scene, make me can't really memorize it as a happy memory. Hope Bok Soo and the request team can beat up Se Ho, and mess all of Se Ho planning

• Like 3

I just love this show so much! I love the underdog element, I love the grown-up puppy Bok Soo and his feisty teacher girlfriend. I love the teacher who ships them and who truly loves his students. I love the Wildflower class. I love Bok Soo's mom. I love the background music. I love to hate the villain and his evil mom. 

Sometimes you just need a fun, feel-good drama, and this is it. :)

• Like 3

Even with Teacher Park gone, Se Ho will continuously spiral down a path of madness because that's not who he wants out, but everyone keeps defending & protecting Bok Su which he can't seem to understand why. 

• Like 2

Ok I really understand her she told him she does not want to break up forever or anything just until he graduates she wants to make it easier on him and protect him as well.

Glad she atleast explain this much too him unlike other dramas lol,he actually seems to understand as well this is quite rare.

Funny thing in the preview its like nothing has change between them.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Ok I really understand her she told him she does not want to break up forever or anything just until he graduates she wants to make it easier on him and protect him as well.

Glad she atleast explain this much too him unlike other dramas lol,he actually seems to understand as well this is quite rare.

Yes they just split for awhile and like you funny that in the preview of tonight episode, it's like nothing bad happen to them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dvrels said:

Totally agree with you so here is my question if Bok-Su does something like what Ross did in FRIENDS  and then he says that we were on a "break" should he be forgiven for it???:naughty::mask:

Anyways, here is the recap of episode 12: https://www.asiandrama4u.com/my-strange-hero-episode-12-recap/

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

There was no preview shown, so I'll only post the clips from the episode.

Episode 25-26 (13) Clips

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1