Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다

Poor SH

It must suck to be around someone in two separate points in your life and that person still manages to upstage you and receive the adoration you so desperately want without even trying. On paper, one would think that BS is a scrub, a bad student who is just getting by. To a certain extent, this was true. However, BS is such a good person, always willing to help out a fellow student and sociable enough to have held a class position if he was smarter. He and SJ were a match made in heaven. He offered her pure love and friendship and she offered him focus and success in school. Then here comes SH on the outside looking in. First, he fell for his friend's love interest. Then, he lied on him to get rid of him and get him kicked out of school. Even after all of that treachery, SJ never saw it for him and ended up graduating disturbed that her true love maybe pushed someone off of a building and that he had pitied her. If SH was smart, and I stress the "IF", he would've given up then and moved on.

Fast forward to today. BS is back at school. SJ is his teacher and even after 9 years of shame, BS is popular, he got the girl and is living his life still a step ahead of SH. That one flashback where SH had all of the answers to their study questions for exams and offered a copy of it to SJ was very telling. He was used to being number one, not because he was so smart, but because he had been given all of the answers and he studied and memorized them. SJ was smarter because she didn't have the benefit of private tutors who could give her all of the answers and she was still doing better than him. He was jealous of this as well. So, here we are in the present, and history has repeated itself. When you try something and it doesn't work and you keep doing the SAME thing, don't be mad when you get the same result. Be upset that you weren't smart enough to figure out how to do something different. 

If SH really wanted to impress SJ. He would've exposed his criminal mother and her slush fund buddies by now. But he's out here trying to live out an old school crush.

• Like 6

Story sort of losing my interest and I'm not a fan of excess cuteness in dramas as I find it a bit cringe but really digging the background music in this show. The first scene of episode 17 when they're in Se Ho's office is a really nice piece, hopefully it gets released.

• Like 2

I love the ring BS gave her it proves how mcuh he love her 9 years ago it just reinforce the person he is in her eyes.

She knows the true person SH is now good job dude,she is trying her bets to protect him with her limited power.

Alot of those  teachers should not be teachers at all.

• Like 3

[My Strange Hero] Eps 17 & 18 spoilers, Yoo Seung Ho ♥ Jo Bo Ah

ratings: 4.9% | 5.4%

strange.png

Article: Naver 'My Strange Hero' Yoo Seung Ho  Jo Bo Ah, tight match with Kwak Dong Yeon.. in danger of getting their 'school relationship' discovered  

1. [+171,-1]
I think the last student who spoke during the debate today is going to come in first in their next exams. He was a top student during his middle school days. ㅋㅋ

2. [+137,-1]
The leads in this drama aren't frustrating, I like it that they are refreshing. 

3. [+68,-1]
Yoo Seung Ho is adorable when he's drunk. 

4. [+47,-3]
The person who entered the counselling room at the end could be the doctor or Soo Jung's grandmother. 
- [+12,-0]
Seeing how shocked Bok Soo is, it could be Se Ho's mother too.. From the sound of the shoes, I don't think it's her grandmother. 

5. [+23,-0]
Yoo Seung Ho is a man, why are his eye smiles so pretty? 

6. [+16,-1]
I'm really curious who is the person who came at the end. 

7. [+15,-0]
"I wonder who are your parents, you're so handsome" I agree with that~^^ He's really handsome. 

8. [+11,-0]
Pretty people~~ 

cr

• Like 7

OMG episode 9 (or 17-18) really interesting, I really like how Wildflower class win over Ivy Class. In the preview we see Wildflower class team up to exposed the unfairness in their school. Mr. Park is the frame of very good teacher, proud of him. Bok So drunken scene really funny hahahha, anyway I hope Young Min and Yoon Seung Hoon be the top ranks in their next exam. Hope we will see how Bok Soo and Your Request Team could gather all the proof of the corruption and Wildflower class could gather all the proof of school unfairness.

My fav part, my top fav part is when Son Soo Jeong said to Se Ho "Try It you crazy jerk. I'll show you who's crazier" :thumbsup: finally Son Soo Jeong proud of you, really nice paragraph by the writer "I'll show you who's crazier" not the type of girl who you can destroy easily

• Like 4

I love this show! And I feel like nurse Park whenever I see YSH. :wub:  @dvrles, that's my favorite part too. ".....I'll show you who's crazier" I love it!! I like that she's a strong character, but we also get to see that she has to coach herself through things as well.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, j9sshi said:

I love this show! And I feel like nurse Park whenever I see YSH. :wub:  @dvrles, that's my favorite part too. ".....I'll show you who's crazier" I love it!! I like that she's a strong character, but we also get to see that she has to coach herself through things as well.

Yeah it's show that SSJ is strong character, well she can do it if she put her will. I love that SSJ asking sorry and saying thanks to Kang Min Ji, and now Kang Min Ji likes CEO of Your Request, me so happy seeing everyone found their happiness, In Ho also so proud that Teacher Son is her aunt to be hahahahaha

I think Yoon Seung Hoon and Young Mi also know Bok Soo and Teacher Son are dating :wub:

• Like 2

Hello. I'm new here. Just wanna say that I'm enjoying the show. I'm shipping Bok Soo and Soo Jeong so much. They are so cute and they compliment each other very well. I'm loving their classroom romance. Hahaha. I'm looking forward for the next episode every week. 

Also, just wanna know if there are any eng subs for this interview. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QspvbVOhtE4

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kdramajunk said:

Hello. I'm new here. Just wanna say that I'm enjoying the show. I'm shipping Bok Soo and Soo Jeong so much. They are so cute and they compliment each other very well. I'm loving their classroom romance. Hahaha. I'm looking forward for the next episode every week. 

Also, just wanna know if there are any eng subs for this interview. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QspvbVOhtE4

Hello there, welcome to the thread.

Anyway i've been looking for the translation for that show too, but I've got none

• Like 2