[Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I really understand her she told him she does not want to break up forever or anything just until he graduates she wants to make it easier on him and protect him as well.

Glad she atleast explain this much too him unlike other dramas lol,he actually seems to understand as well this is quite rare.

Funny thing in the preview its like nothing has change between them.

7 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Ok I really understand her she told him she does not want to break up forever or anything just until he graduates she wants to make it easier on him and protect him as well.

Glad she atleast explain this much too him unlike other dramas lol,he actually seems to understand as well this is quite rare.

Yes they just split for awhile and like you funny that in the preview of tonight episode, it's like nothing bad happen to them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6 hours ago, dvrels said:

Totally agree with you so here is my question if Bok-Su does something like what Ross did in FRIENDS  and then he says that we were on a "break" should he be forgiven for it???:naughty::mask:

Anyways, here is the recap of episode 12: https://www.asiandrama4u.com/my-strange-hero-episode-12-recap/

strange.png

[My Strange Hero] Eps 25 & 26 spoilers, Yoo Seung Ho ♥ Jo Bo Ah

Article: Naver 'My Strange Hero' Yoo Seung HoJo Bo Ah, exposes school corruption, Jang Dong Joo's extreme decision 

1. [+221,-4]
Kwak Dong Yeon's acting is really good. 

2. [+197,-9]
My Strange Hero is a strong masterpiece that leaves me speechless. 

3. [+145,-5]
I think Kwak Dong Yeon will do well if he does 2 roles in a drama. An evil and a good role... Like Yeo Jin Goo. His acting is so good that his eyes.. 

4. [+115,-3]
Isn't Oh Se Ho's mother too much? 

5. [+83,-4]
Ah, this is really interesting. 

6. [+29,-2]
The scriptwriter of The Strange Hero will be huge in the future.. This masterpiece is amazing. 

7. [+27,-1]
Yoo Seung Ho is really cool. ♡

8. [+19,-1]
My Strange Hero is really interesting. I really like Yoo Seung Ho. 

9. [+17,-0]
Kwak Dong Yeon's acting is really good. 

cr

The cast is so perfect for this drama My Strange Hero. Jo Bo Ah's wish came true after 5 years! Here's the video of her interview 5 years ago when she said she wished to film a romcom with Yoo Seung Ho...

tumblr_plqnjtC63f1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

tumblr_inline_plqn9nUoft1tghbv0_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pk37r3JLCS1ulcpgxo4_400.gif

tumblr_pk37r3JLCS1ulcpgxo7_400.gif

Yoo Seung Ho is close to her ideal type: nice chin / small eyes / funny / smart    :love:

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_plqnb8dIDG1tghbv0_400.gif

tumblr_inline_plqnbaYoWp1tghbv0_400.gif

tumblr_inline_plqnesNcV21tghbv0_400.gif

why so quiet here... 

i love wildflower class!

YSH and JBA.. 

Just for fun.. It based on their personality type cr: typologycentral.com 

Spoiler

(YSH -ISFJ) CareTaker with Growth Teacher (JBA- ENFJ): Taking Care of Humanity's Business

The Joys: This couple bonds on a deep emotional level. Both are strong feelers who love to share romantic gestures with each other: cards, flowers, candies, gifts, walks along the beach, hugs, back rubs, kisses, and much more. They also believe in keeping an orderly and organized home, making sure their family life runs like clockwork so they can feel safe and secure. 

The Frustrations: This couple may not have a lot in common. While the Growth Teacher is off on one of their typical intellectual and personal growth pursuits (learning about psychology, philosophy, spirituality, the arts, or literature), the Caretaker may camp out at home, decorating, cooking, watching TV, and fixing up the house. Because they view the world so differently--the Growth Teacher through their imagination and quest for never-ending growth--the Caretaker through their practical sense of the here and now--they often don't see eye to eye and may end up living separate lives.

Oh Se Ho really the main witch in this drama, how could she treat her son like that, she is crazy. And seriously Kwak Dong Yeon acting really good, seriously.

Funny when Bok Soo said "This time it's me who dumb you" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Here is the new bts

Enjoy

Yoo Seung Ho’s hands are so playful with Jo Bo Ah! Why so much skinship even in Behind the Scenes of My Strange Hero???? Don’t get me wrong… I’m not complaining… I love it instead! Seeing them happy behind the scenes makes me happy too! I’m still waiting for the BTS of their kiss scene in bed…  :wub:

more gifsets on:  https://beyacuteful.tumblr.com/

tumblr_plx0om6eja1ulcpgxo1_400.gif

tumblr_plx0om6eja1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_plx0om6eja1ulcpgxo3_400.gif

tumblr_plx0om6eja1ulcpgxo4_400.gif

tumblr_plx0om6eja1ulcpgxo6_400.gif

tumblr_plx0om6eja1ulcpgxo8_r1_400.gif

Such a masterpiece!

This kind of drama really fits YSH. I was introduced to him by a drama with school background and loved his performance there but over the yrs, I have tried to watch his subsequent dramas but can't get the passion and chemistry I felt watching that drama.

Either I stop at woo 1 or halfway.

But look at this, the casts surrounding him are the bomb and it brings out the best in him.

And I absolutely love all the casts!

Happy lead actress got her wish come through.

Very outspoken lady and fun to be with. And she did want to work with this guy. Her wish has been granted. 

The story is the normal school corruption kinda story we all know about but what differentiate this from the rest is the acting and the dialogue.

It's so good.

Have to check the broadcast days so I can join in the discuss.

Archived