[Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다

Go Seung Ji

Finally watched last night's episode... :wub: that final scene!

Mirrors the rooftop scene where the misunderstanding began in the first place.

1. SJ walking up stairs 

2. She pauses at the doors - first time she goes through the doors to the rooftop, second time she wants answers from him but stops at the door to his house and never goes in when she overhears the effects of her actions (she tries to erase it from her mind - cover it up, ignorance is NOT bliss.), third time's the charm, she was ready to enter the doors of his house but is stopped by BS returning home.

3. They are in an elevated space when significant events happen in their lives...when he first tells her of his dream to be her boyfriend, the misunderstanding on the rooftop, and finally when they talk things through in the park overlooking the city.

The differences

- ironically the misunderstanding occurs in broad daylight.  When you would think you would see most clearly?  Instead, her disenchantment clouds her judgement and she doesn't 'see' him for who he is and misjudges him.

- the events when they are the most real and open with each other occur at night, when you would expect clarity to be an issue but no, it is when they are the most open and vulnerable to each other.

And it snows when they finally clear up the misconception separating the two of them.  The ice between the two of them thaws and we get a moment of magic...the heart flutters once more.  :wub:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI I think this will not be screening 31Dec (Mon) night because SBS 2018 Drama Awards is on then.

This from Wikipedia 

"Episodes 13-14 will not air on December 31 due to the broadcast of the 2018 SBS Drama Awards."

A few more thoughts on Soo Jeong

SELF-CENTERED

She literally thinks everything revolves around her. For someone who has a complex about being poor, I find it interesting that she only saw what happened 9 years ago through her limited view.  Truthfully, her actions are confusing. She walked all the way up to the rooftop door and stopped. She could hear the back and forth between BS and SH and she chose to wait until the very end, when he fell back to appear. By then, all she saw was him falling. She didn't see BS turn around, go back, hold him by his tie, desperately try to grasp SH, she JUST saw SH falling. She didn't even actually see BS push him. With such a limited view, you would think that when she relayed what happened to the investigators, she would've said I never saw him push him. I just heard SH say this or that. And, how did she ONLY hear SH asking BS for help? They had a whole conversation before that, and she was on the stairs long enough to have heard some of it.

DUMB

There was a particular poignant moment in episode 6 when BS and SH were arguing and SH said, it doesn't matter if you tell SJ, she isn't going to believe you anyway. SH knew that SJ was gullible, that her deduction skills were limited to books. He knew that she was a fake and that her insecurities made her too dumb to actually seek the truth. He was right about her. Personally, I think that is what he likes about her. Unlike his mother, who is very cunning and calculating, SJ is the complete opposite. That is why the students liked her, she told them what they wanted to hear, instead of actually counseling them. I thought it was a joke that she bought SH's story of her getting the permanent position because she was a good teacher and saved that other student's life. It was because of her poor counseling that he ran to the bridge in the first place. Then she stupidly tried to pretend like she was going to commit suicide too. If those school officials got a hold of her messages she exchanged with that student, she would've been in big trouble. She handled it horribly! She doesn't ask questions. She doesn't seek the truth. She doesn't investigate. She believes everything. She is poor judge of character.

IGNORANT

Ignorance is worse than being stupid. Ignorance implies that you know something isn't right, but you are choosing to stay oblivious to it. SJ knew that BS pushing SH didn't add up, yet she chose not to say a word about it. She didn't talk to BS or SH. She just covered her ears and pretended like everything was okay. I had no empathy for her because all of her troubles are self-inflicted. Even if people want to argue that technically she wasn't BS's girlfriend, it is safe to say that they were friends. They spent time together. He made sure she was safe and showed her real genuine friendship. And in the twinkling of an eye, when her mask fell and her secret got out, she betrayed him. She betrayed him off of a lie of someone she wasn't close to. She owed SH nothing, let alone loyalty to believe whatever he said to her about someone she had spent intimate time with. BS knew she wasn't rich and still treated her like a queen. I found the revelation interesting. Those girls asked her if it were true she was living off of food stamps. How would BS know that? He only knew she wasn't rich. However, SH could have easily found out SJ was on government assistance with his connections. This is too big of a misunderstanding for her to just have a casual attitude and walk away. Even the guy at the convenience store told her that if you let a misunderstanding expire for too long, your heart will rot! So far, SJ has not shown she is worthy of being with BS. He is flawed in that he trusts the wrong people sometimes and he is way too forgiving. But, what you see is what you get. He is honest. He communicates. He is decent and has morals. I question all of these things with SJ.

I also question everyone else. All of those teachers just sat back and passively allowed this to happen. Did no one speak up for him. When his mother went to the school and knelt and begged them to give her son a second chance, my heart sank. More importantly, SH is fine. He did not die. He doesn't even look hurt. Eventually, the press is going to dig to find out why BS had to leave and boy oh boy is that going to be interesting.

Agreed on all points @nubianlegalmind BUT...he loves SJ.  Love is blind.  No matter how much logic we can punch into the list of wrongdoings and how she doesn't deserve him and how he could do better...truth is, he loves her regardless (I mean, look at poor MinJi - stood by his side all those years, defended him when everyone didn't and BS still hasn't clued in that if you go by logic, she's the #keeper?).  He is willing to forgive SJ.  Now if she turns around and slaps him in the face thereby negating all his good intentions by going off with rich trash SeHo...well...that would put her in the irredeemable in my books.  I was getting really angsty that the writer would prolong the misunderstanding much longer because once I get to that 'she's annoyed me so much that I can't bear to watch them get together in the end' stage...it's the point of no return and that's usually when I bail on dramas no matter how much I like the male lead. :unsure:

I am hoping that SJ will lift her game and realize that she has been forgiven much, so she needs to love much.  I still find her very insecure.  What will she do when she finds out the money was given to her by SeHo?  I find it strange that she didn't tweak something was up when SeHo (I vaguely remember this but it happened so fast I am not sure I heard right) mentioned about BS painting her front door (or did he say it to BS?).  How would he know that unless he was stalking BS?  Nobody knew about her secret life and where she lived?

Just checkout this drama and I can say this is my no 1 favorite drama right now.

Normally, I hesistant to watch school type of drama as mostly rookie / idol actors are part of the main casting which is hard to appreciate/ watch at times. 

For this 'BS's back, YSH & JBA are the best pairing in term of quality acting & visuals. The other supporting casts are exceptionally good too & blended in perfectly under the guidance of Director & good storyline by writer. 

1 hour ago, Berou said:

When I watch the drama I can't help to perceive the writing flaws, although the plot is fresh and has strong points. I think the biggest mistake is to make SJ such a flawed character that BS becomes too pure and SJ doesn't really deserve his love. The characters are not balanced out, so it is hard to root them as a couple. If BS was guilty and had betrayed SH or SJ was coerced into giving a false testimony for example, SJ wouldn't be hated so much. The discussion should be about the school issues, the mother of Seho, Seho... I mean the villains and people who expelled BS, not about the flaws of a character. This is where the writer has failed.  By making BS unpure too, we would have gotten a real love triangle, SH and BS characters would have more depth. This is the reason I haven't written a part 3 about BS, I haven't found anything interesting to discuss . His character is too pure that it is almost one-dimensional.  I like when drama characters have a lot of depth. 

Chingu, you make a great point here. I was thinking about this as well. When SJ told the investigators that she did not see anything, she just heard SH asking for help. That should've been the end of it. I don't even feel like BS should've received any type of punishment [detention, cleaning] because he was simply trying to help a friend. The fact that the ADULTS then decided to protect the image of a wealthy family, because that is what kicking BS was about. He had seen SH in a really weak moment. The truth would've exposed SH as being someone who couldn't handle the pressure. His mother wasn't having that. So, someone had to take the fall, and having SJ kind of side with it made it even more plausible. The students, (SJ included) may have been clueless as to why this all happened, but those teachers know what is up, including Mr. Park, which is why he could barely look BS's mom in the face. They chose to stay quiet and watch someone innocent go down to protect the image a rich brat. I get it, they were probably afraid of losing their jobs but how awful to make someone like BS pay.

Another slip of the tongue from SH that I found to be true was when he saw BS step in to help that kid and SJ when they fell in the river. He said, "BS, I see you're still interfering when you shouldn't. Just can't mind your own business," or something like that. On this, I agree with SH. BS does get involved too much. So much so, that people pay him to interfere and get involved in their lives, like that runaway bride. However, being nosy has consequences. BS should know better than anyone. I feel like the next move is for them to get involved with the administration. They are going to try and set him up again, and they are going to use SJ to do it because she already told them she would take responsibility for him. But if they are smart, BS, SJ, the kid who transferred in from Ivy Class, and BS's friends could uncover the real corruption behind the school.

Sigh...I agree on all points @Berou @nubianlegalmind :(  I am hanging by a thread really and trying to stay positive for YSH's sake.  I am just wondering what the writer will do now that she's already 'reconciled' BS and SJ.  Whilst I am glad that she brought them together earlier rather than later, I was wondering where she will take the 'revenge'?  Is it now just going to be BS Vs SeHo?  If she turns SJ against BS again she will take SJ's character to the point of no return for me as BS's OTP.  Just as well his dream was just that he would be her bf , not her life partner.  So I guess in part even if it doesn't work out in the end, at least he has realized his 'dream'  :blink:.  

The thing she has plenty  more time to redeem  herself more she took the first step.

Biggest road block will be his family though and for good reasons they have rock roads ahead.

We have to remember the SH is the true villain here none of this would have not happen if it was not for him.He cause the trust issues and everyone to turn on BS.

I really wait to see how their relationship will grow, she will be one of biggest defenders now.

I think the reason  why  she did not fully trust HIM because on the surface  it does  look bad when was was the only how who supposedly  knew her secret and she trust him enough to tell him I also think she thought he never really like her.But she now knows that none of that was truth.

It has to be a huge weight off their hearts.but the road is going to be a tough one his family and friends wont like it, plus its a teacher student type deal. Not to mention the other guy who know what evil things he will try now.

Jo Bo Ah is so busy coz she's filming this kdrama while hosting SBS Gayo Daejun (Music Awards) and attending SBS Entertainment Awards and MBC Drama Awards. She just came on the 2nd part of SBS Entertainment Award and MBC Drama Awards after filming coz her hair just looked like she came from the set of My Strange Hero (No time to go to salon nonetheless she's still pretty). Yoo Seung Ho was a presenter at MBC Drama Awards while Jo Bo Ah won the Excellent Actress for Weekend Drama (Goodbye to Goodbye). I'm excited to see My Strange Hero team on SBS Drama Awards!     :love:

Spoiler

tumblr_pkk8d4Up081ulcpgxo1_400.gif

tumblr_pkk8d4Up081ulcpgxo3_400.gif

tumblr_pkk8d4Up081ulcpgxo4_400.gif

On 12/27/2018 at 2:30 PM, nubianlegalmind said:

However, being nosy has consequences. BS should know better than anyone. I feel like the next move is for them to get involved with the administration. They are going to try and set him up again, and they are going to use SJ to do it because she already told them she would take responsibility for him. But if they are smart, BS, SJ, the kid who transferred in from Ivy Class, and BS's friends could uncover the real corruption behind the school.

Yasss... Please, plot, do this!

After watching the last episode I have come to the conclusion that both Seho and Seo Jung are extremely competitive and neither like to lose. They are more than willing to even bend the rules as long as they win or is it that will even break them. Also neither of them are willing to be even honest with themselves regarding this issue.

Spoiler

But before I get into any of that I would like to point out Seo Jungs testimony that caused Boksu to get expelled simply wasn’t enough if the investigators were doing their job properly. She clearly told them that she didn’t witness the fall just what she heard that day. This means that the rest of the rest of the investigation now lies on the detectives in charge to figure out the truth and all and this further indicates a few of the following points. They either didn’t do a proper job because either they were so incompetent (not surprising since this is a Korean Drama where the police generally are so that the main cast have to find the second leads guilty and all etc..) or they were forced to bow under pressure from their superiors who were made to do that from Seo’s mother bringing down her influence on them or they were bribed by her. Either way Seo Jung’s testimony shouldn’t be the deciding factor

Problem is that even if the cops wanted to do a good job their hands were tied pretty much. There was no real witness to said event the only one that they had only heard part of the conversation and jumped to her own conclusions which didn’t help. This meant that they needed to listen to both parties and come up with their decision. Problem was that over here one of the students claimed that the other pushed him of the roof. At this point they probably had to take a few other factors into consideration such as the student personalities in question. After a bit of questioning they could easily have discovered that Boksu was a hot head that beat up people so they would automatically consider him having a violent personality and thus more likely to be the guilty party compared to a meek kid like Seho. It really wouldn’t help if most of this was arranged by Seho’s mother. For instance the students that were harassing that female student could have been brought up as witness claiming that Boksu beat them up for no purpose etc.. Bring up similar cases and things already look bad for Boksu.

Even then I wouldn’t call Seo Jung totally blameless she believed those lies and not only that she bothered to ask Boksu whether or not he spread those rumors about her whether he only hung around her because he pitied her. Have to agree for a smart girl she was pretty dumb. Again this is based on my interpretations of scenes in the drama which could possibly be taken out of context since we can’t have any fixed scenes to tell what happened when. First of all Boksu declared his feelings for her before he even knew that she was poor (or more likely declared that he wanted to be her boyfriend which is close enough for me), he even dropped her home when he found out the truth and he even told her that to him Soo Jung was Soo Jung clearly indicating that he accepted her for who she was no matter what. Being Rich or Poor didn’t matter to him. Then when he found out that she had trouble with her gate he even went and fixed it for her. If all this wasn’t sufficient enough for her to see his feelings for her then she was an idiot. Granted a few things here and there might have raised her doubts such as Seho knowing that Boksu painted her gate but she should have asked him about said matter. Something that she was doing before the incident happened.

People also point out that Boksu should reveal to Seo Jung the truth that Seho was the one responsible for the thing in the first place and avoid any future misunderstandings. But I agree with his decision to hold back for now. She has just started to trust him again if he drops such a huge bomb on her she will start to think that he may be saying that out of jealousy on top of that he doesn’t have any real proof to back up his claims. Not only that but things are going to get pretty awkward between her and Seho after her finding out. What she needs to do is discover Seho’s nature on her own. Pick up the clues and figure them out herself. If she really is a smart student this shouldn’t be much of an issue but I have my reservations regarding this.

Now comes the matter of Seho and Soo Jung’s competitive spirit. Win no matter the cost. For her this was first witnessed when she cared so much about her ranking that she intimidated Boksu into studying just so that her ranking wouldn’t drop and then after that when they were paired up for that race and she realized that she wouldn’t be able to win it due to his injury. Instead of admitting defeat or even whatever result that they would have gotten on their own skill she simply hoists him on her back and rushes him off to the finish line and wins the race because everyone else was just to shocked to witness such an event. Perhaps she even counted on that. Technically while she was indeed first she should still have been disqualified because that method is definitely against the rules unless they have amended it since my time.

Seho on the other hand tried to win the girl but pretty much realized he had zero chance to do that because she was interested in someone else not only that but he could best her even in his studies. Plus being under pressure from his mother certainly didn’t help the situation so he decided to be sneaky and thought of killing two birds with one stone. He attempted suicide and placed the blame on Boksu this would have helped him in two ways. Soo Jung might stop trusting Boksu, see Seho as the victim and finally pay him some attention. He finally gets the girl (plus the rumors were meant to help him) and not only this if he gets even more lucky then Soo Jungs mind won’t be on her studies due to her confusion and all and thus he finally gets that coveted first position. I think that he too couldn’t handle rejection all that well so he wasn’t brave enough to ask her out and used such means to get the girl. Not that it helped him in the long run because his mother packed him of.

Seho isn’t a total idiot and to an extent I can see his plan for the current system. He has made a class full of the troubled students while all the other good students get their own class. Boksu sees this as discrimination but Seho doesn’t. infact his reasoning is even sound. Those other students need no help in their studies and can keep up the class pace without affecting the others. But the poor students would probably hold the class back. This way the teacher in charge figures out what motivated the poor students and gets them to study. Bosu was a clear example once he found the proper motivation he stated to improve. Given the proper chance these students may very well over shine the other good students. To this end he is even providing extra funding or materials. Perhaps it helps that the person incharge of them is Soo Jung the woman that he has a crush on and wants to impress as well.

Soo Jung’s biggest flaw is that she doesn’t like to call undue attention to herself though if you get her motivated enough she just may surprise you. So for now she goes with the flow that offers the least resistance which means that she will tend to follow the people in power and their choices unless something happens that will change her mind or conscience. In other words, this doesn’t make her totally blameless in Boksu getting expelled the first time. I know that I stated that her testimony wasn’t sufficient enough to get Boksu expelled she still should have asked him what happened that day but she didn’t do that till recently. One has to wonder why that may have been. The answer may not be to one’s liking. If Boksu was indeed responsible for all the bad things that happened that day such as spreading the rumor or pushing of Seho over the roof, then he deserved it and she had nothing to worry about but if he was innocent then she had ruined someone life. Not only that remember what I mentioned about her being motivated to do the right thing well in this case she would have tried to do her best to get him to return. Unfortunately, her being young and all she wouldn’t have all that power to effect change and to make matters worse there would have been a high probability that she would have been expelled as well for siding with a troublesome student or something to that extent and that was probably her greatest fear. Just look at what happened to the two friends that actually sided with Boksu they aren’t students anymore. Whether they left as a show of solidarity for their comrade in arms or were expelled isn’t really all that important. But the issue remains what have they achieved with their life did they have other issues to care about. Her not wanting to join Boksu at that time makes a lot of sense. She was living with her grandmother and suffered financial difficulties as well. Had she been kicked out of the school as well then who would look after her. I suspect her care for her grandmother probably trumped up her concern for Boksu and tried to justify her actions as the right one and that is why she never bothered to confirm till now whether or not he was really guilty or innocent.

Not to worry pretty soon we will see the side of her that wants to do the right things and protect those that are important to her. We can already see how she is starting to change to an extent already. She seems to be genuinely bothered about her students such as trying to contact them when they don’t show up for school or even track them down when she doesn’t get any response from them through the former means. How many of her current fellow teachers are the same? Apart from her old homeroom teacher. Perhaps she is like that because of him. Yes, she doesn’t seem all that bothered during her counselling sessions with them but that is also going to change. But I feel the biggest one is going to come out when she discovers what Seho really is upto.

Seho’s true agenda is still up for grabs. Is he really trying to change the system or not? We have seen him already make a class for the problem children but we know that he has also asked his underling to get forms for students to transfer. So now we have to ask ourselves the question for who are those papers really for. Are they meant for the students in that class or for a particular student aka Boksu. Meaning that once he has used him to get those changes implemented then he can get rid of Boksu. Perhaps he is counting on that but also getting rid of those students as well at the same time. He knows that Boksu has a loyal following because of his personality and how he likes to help people. This way once he kicks Boksu out the rest of the students will try and follow him this way he gets rid of all those students as well. Ofcourse this again may be part of his agenda as well. Meaning last time only two students followed him thus there really wasn’t much of an impact there but this time it will be different. When such a large number of students will leave one might even consider this as a mass defection of sorts. But either way this isn’t something that can be ignored so easily. In other words, the media will be sure to note this and come to his school’s doorstep to inquire into the matter. Perhaps this is his real plan. Forcing his mother to accept his changes which will turn out to be for the betterment of the school and the students. In this case he becomes the villain and Boksu gets to be the school hero. But to do that he is going to need to engineer a few more incidents to get the students to follow him. Soo Jung is also going to clearly side with her students because at this point she will be motivated to not only protect them but also because she cares about them as she should as well as her not wanting to repeat her mistakes of the past.

There are times when I do feel bad for Seho but then he goes and does things that make me unlike him. For instance the day he fell of the roof he was suffering as well due to the pressure that his mother put on him and she cried out for help from the one that he called and considered as a friend only to be denied. At that point he really needed one unfortunately he burned that bridge when he went after Boksu’s girl and hurt her. He knew that Boksu liked to help troubled people yet he couldn’t get that help. Still his fault mind you since he went about it in the wrong way. Another problem that Seho seems to have is that he can’t seem to see what he does as wrong at times and perhaps even thinks that he is helping the other party so they should be thankful towards him. For instance, he probably didn’t think revealing Soo Jung was poor because he didn’t have an issue with it himself so she thought that the others should be like that after all Boksu didn’t have an issie. Plus, if Soo Jung didn’t have to hide anymore then she could probably accept him as well and not be forced to choose Boksu only because he knew her secret. Then again he was also probably counting on what happened next since he knew that her pride would be hurt and thus blame it all on Boksu to get her to come to him.

@nubianlegalmind actually she didn’t instantly rush home to take her grandmother money and pay it to said teacher. She did call him out on it when he brought it up the first time. Showing that she wasn’t a total idiot. But she was simply to desperate that she decided to take the risk if it was true she finally would get that position and she could look after her grandmother and her increasing medical bills. As for her asking the other supposed teachers that got the job this way what do you think would have been their response guilty or not they would have denied it. Who would want to shoot themselves in their own foot. Consider this fact if they were guilty and they admitted it then they would be worried that she would report them to some board or something that deals with said corruption and they would lose their job so denial would be their best case to avoid this situation. In other words, she wouldn’t be able to verify this fact. Clearly the scammer played on her desperation but then again that is what good con artists tend to do.

While I do agree with your assessment about Soo Jung I should like to point out about her hearing the conversation on the rooftop. She claims that she only heard Seho asking Boksu to save her is partially believable. She clearly wasn’t in a clear state of mind considering everything that she was hearing the students talk about her she was more focused on that thus when she did hear the conversation it probably was muddled and she couldn’t make out most of it. Seho asking for help might have been more prominent at that point something that caught her attention at that point. I know that I have managed to zone out of conversations at time (totally rude I know) but then there is something that sparks my interest it can be a word that my mind catches and I am back into the conversation. something like this probably happened that day. But for the rest I have to agree with you.

As for the matter of the other teachers are they really like that. Their homeroom teacher seems to really care about what happened. Even now he still goes to see Boksu showing his concern for him. He is the one that is trying to get both Boksu and Soo Jung confront about the matter of that day so that they can finally move forward. This indicates that he finally discovered the truth but is limited to what he can do. He does confront those in power at times such as over Seho’s current management choices but he just doesn’t have enough power to back up his words and actions. Also does anyone else think that he has a crush on Boksu’s mother. if that is the case who is going to be shipping them.

@nrllee It was Seho that told Soo Jung that Boksu painted her gate that morning. Can’t recall if he also told her that it was Boksu that also mentioned that with her also being poor and all. But it was probably meant to prove his point. That was something that had just happened and of Seho knew this as well as the fact that she was poor due to the rumor then it would make sense that Boksu was the one that had done it. No one else knew that Boksu painted it apart from himself so it reasoned that if he told them about the gate then he also told the others about the rest as well.

But like people have mentioned Soo Jung’s biggest flaw is that she doesn’t like to figure out the truth but simply follow the path with least resistance. Her receiving the money back from the scammer what was reaction one needs to go back and observe it. Firstly, she was thankful that she got the money back and then she was briefly curious as to how that happened but that only lasted for a short time before she decided it was none of her concern and all that mattered was that she got it back. This is probably going to come back and cost her. Depending on how she finds out about it. Will Seho claim that he was the one that had the money returned hoping that she will appreciate him and come to him or will something else will happen. Will Boksu reveal the matter. No matter it will cause problems down the line for everyone involved

On a side note did anyone note that Boksu’s left side of the face is real unlucky. Two times he got scratched/injured over there. :w00t:

Speaking of Boksu and Soo Jung forgiving each other and dating each other again just gave me an idea of how the writers can take this as well as reading some of your comments. As some of you have pointed out that teacher and student dating each other would be a major issue. I am sure special circumstances could probably be taken considering these two but this being a drama none of that will happen. Infact I can see Seho finding out about it (and there is no doubt that he will) thus he will expose the relationship and not only that he will try to frame Boksu as the one doing so again. His explanation or justification will probably be something as the following. Boksu never really cared about you and the only reason that he was dating you was out of revenge and that is the reason why he revealed it so that you would get into trouble. I guess he might want to expel him for this reason. On top of all this he will try and protect her from losing her job so that she feels even more grateful and indebted to him. In other words, Seho wins once again. But the true test to the main leads will then be will Soo Jung still remain as gullible as she was in the past or will she stand by her man. If she falls for the lies again then she would be hard to root for but on the other hand she decides to play it smart, I might be willing to forgive her. In this case she knows that Boksu is being set up but decides to make it appear that she believes the lies and breaks up with him and what not but secretly she decides to search for evidence to clear his name. so she hires Boksu’s Agency to look into the matter (but even tells them to keep it a secret from Boksu) now that would be a drama in a drama. Either this or she decides to step down from her teaching position as she promised to be responsible for Boksu’s actions but I really can’t see where the story will progress from there at this point. She needs to remain at school because Boksu isn’t her only concern anymore. She needs to protect the rest of her students as well. So Seho can also use them as bargaining chips to get her to remain. To bring down this corrupt empire teachers and students need to put aside their differences and work together. Boksu already has a few on his side whether he realizes it or not. Currently there is Soo Jung herself as well as that former Bullied Student and his homeroom teacher. The other teacher that tends to carry a cane with him is a bit hard to read. He seems to care to some extent but other than that he also tends to follow the power. So it remains to be seen where he will end up.

But while we are on the topic of teachers I really dislike that female teacher that seems to have a crush on the teacher that was once a student there. Pretty sure a lot of her actions can be treated as Sexual Harassment. She can’t seem to take no for an answer nor can she see how uncomfortable she is making that teacher who doesn’t seem to be interested in her. Too bad he doesn’t have it in him to report her. Will hanging around Boksu change him and will he eventually get the spine to do so or will he eventually submit to her. Though I am curious as to why he decided to become a teacher in the first place what motivated him to do so. I am also curious as to how he manages his class. Do the students even respect him and pay attention to him during class.

People have also pointed out that Boksu isn’t doing much for the cause of his revenge but I sort of disagree with this. The problem that I see is Boksu is trying to take his revenge by following the advice of others such as finding other peoples weakness and using that against them. This is not the way that he operates. Boksu is someone that goes on instinct and reacts accordingly this is what makes him so great. In other words, he is a person that Acts First and Thinks Later. But right now he is doing the exact opposite of all this and that is why it seems that his revenge is taking so long. For instance when he smashed that glass booth he wsn’t thinking about the consequences that he would have to face but how he could help that student. Though on some level he probably did get some satisfaction in doing that as well. Boksu clearly shouldn’t be underestimated a mistake many of the people around him tend to do so. He isn’t dumb by any standard he just isn’t all that motivated to take any action but once he is all fired up people should be on the lookout. For instance, when he returned to school one would expect him to thank Seho for giving him that chance or even him punching Seho (something that Seho was also expecting) instead he goes about that the school wasn’t doing him any favours but that they had no choice but to let him return. Quoting their own rules and embarrassing them at the same time. Once Boksu returns to being his normal self he will have a legion of followers that will also have his back and thus his revenge will finally be achieved at the same time making him realize that revenge was never his goal but it was seeking justice for those that couldn’t get it on their own as well as the fact that he was never alone as well.

Anyway I think that this covers most of my points for the time being. So till then take care and keep posting as I will be looking forward to reading them. I unfortunately won’t be able to respond to said posts because I am with my maternal grandfather (since he isn’t feeling all that well) and we have a limited amount of internet here. Thus I won’t be able to watch said episodes. Have to also figure out how to get KBS World back over here so that I can have my fix of Korean Dramas as well catch up on some of the older dramas that I have missed but had downloaded prior to coming here. :(

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

The back hug scene of the two really flutters my heart. ♡♡♡♡

BS blocks her from behind and grabs her hands tightly and pushes away the bar owner. He speaks softly in a menacing way. That moment makes him look sexy. Hahaha. I really like that scene. 

I feel the same that's why I made gifset so I could stare at them...  :love:

more gifsets on: https://beyacuteful.tumblr.com/

tumblr_pkgdpowbMo1ulcpgxo1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pkgdpowbMo1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

tumblr_pkgdpowbMo1ulcpgxo3_400.gif

tumblr_pkgdpowbMo1ulcpgxo4_400.gif

Archived