[Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다

Go Seung Ji

On 2/3/2019 at 4:07 AM, beyaruth said:

I love it but most especially their BTS!     :wub:

And I still wonder why YSH loves to touch the top of her head. LOL!!!  

Ok! Well, I loved Mr. Robot! I think YSH acted with feelings in that. I wonder how he will do in this. I am going to try to watch this drama! I can't handle more than 2 dramas. I have failed YSH! I have been waiting for this drama. I was waiting in November!

Here is some YSH for you:

Image result for yeong sung ho mr robot gif

gif credit to owner! gif is not mine! Mr. Robot.

I'm thinking, "He is so CUTE!!!"

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Ok! Well, I loved Mr. Robot! I think YSH acted with feelings in that. I wonder how he will do in this. I am going to try to watch this drama! I can't handle more than 2 dramas. I have failed YSH! I have been waiting for this drama. I was waiting in November!

Here is some YSH for you:

Spoiler

Image result for yeong sung ho mr robot gif

gif credit to owner! gif is not mine! Mr. Robot.

I'm thinking, "He is so CUTE!!!"

I was in INAR thread too but as a lurker and I loved it coz I like YSH too. But I'm active here coz I love Jo Bo Ah and I like more of YSH's character here (for me his character here is more likeable- heroic). Their BTS motivated me to make gifsets.     :wub:

Wrap up party video...

As someone who dabbles on classical music, I already have my favorite instrumentals ("Afternoon Date", "KISS ON THE ROOF", "THE MOMENT OF FATE").

I also have some of the songs on repeat ever since I found them on Spotify the other night. I especially love "Blue Sky" ^_^, "My Love" :wub:, that ballad that played when they kissed after 9 years :tears::wub:, and of course the song that played at the last scene :blush:.

I give the musical director of this drama a big round of applause. The musical cues made the scenes so much funnier :lol::lol:

I had started this drama when it first aired but stopped cause I  wasn't really sure if I'd like this drama. With new dramas starting to air again I wanted something i could binge watch. I most say episode 3 really picks up and I'm kinda hooked and wanna see how everything turns out. Will BS get his revenge?  Also the english title for this drama doesn't seem to fit. Couldn't it just be "revenge is back" ?

• 1 month later...

Archived