[Drama 2018-2019] Bok-Soo's Back / My Strange Hero, 복수가 돌아왔다

Go Seung Ji

Story sort of losing my interest and I'm not a fan of excess cuteness in dramas as I find it a bit cringe but really digging the background music in this show. The first scene of episode 17 when they're in Se Ho's office is a really nice piece, hopefully it gets released.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the ring BS gave her it proves how mcuh he love her 9 years ago it just reinforce the person he is in her eyes.

She knows the true person SH is now good job dude,she is trying her bets to protect him with her limited power.

Alot of those  teachers should not be teachers at all.

[My Strange Hero] Eps 17 & 18 spoilers, Yoo Seung Ho ♥ Jo Bo Ah

ratings: 4.9% | 5.4%

strange.png

Article: Naver 'My Strange Hero' Yoo Seung Ho  Jo Bo Ah, tight match with Kwak Dong Yeon.. in danger of getting their 'school relationship' discovered  

1. [+171,-1]
I think the last student who spoke during the debate today is going to come in first in their next exams. He was a top student during his middle school days. ㅋㅋ

2. [+137,-1]
The leads in this drama aren't frustrating, I like it that they are refreshing. 

3. [+68,-1]
Yoo Seung Ho is adorable when he's drunk. 

4. [+47,-3]
The person who entered the counselling room at the end could be the doctor or Soo Jung's grandmother. 
- [+12,-0]
Seeing how shocked Bok Soo is, it could be Se Ho's mother too.. From the sound of the shoes, I don't think it's her grandmother. 

5. [+23,-0]
Yoo Seung Ho is a man, why are his eye smiles so pretty? 

6. [+16,-1]
I'm really curious who is the person who came at the end. 

7. [+15,-0]
"I wonder who are your parents, you're so handsome" I agree with that~^^ He's really handsome. 

8. [+11,-0]
Pretty people~~ 

cr

OMG episode 9 (or 17-18) really interesting, I really like how Wildflower class win over Ivy Class. In the preview we see Wildflower class team up to exposed the unfairness in their school. Mr. Park is the frame of very good teacher, proud of him. Bok So drunken scene really funny hahahha, anyway I hope Young Min and Yoon Seung Hoon be the top ranks in their next exam. Hope we will see how Bok Soo and Your Request Team could gather all the proof of the corruption and Wildflower class could gather all the proof of school unfairness.

My fav part, my top fav part is when Son Soo Jeong said to Se Ho "Try It you crazy jerk. I'll show you who's crazier" :thumbsup: finally Son Soo Jeong proud of you, really nice paragraph by the writer "I'll show you who's crazier" not the type of girl who you can destroy easily

I love this show! And I feel like nurse Park whenever I see YSH. :wub:  @dvrles, that's my favorite part too. ".....I'll show you who's crazier" I love it!! I like that she's a strong character, but we also get to see that she has to coach herself through things as well.

24 minutes ago, j9sshi said:

I love this show! And I feel like nurse Park whenever I see YSH. :wub:  @dvrles, that's my favorite part too. ".....I'll show you who's crazier" I love it!! I like that she's a strong character, but we also get to see that she has to coach herself through things as well.

Yeah it's show that SSJ is strong character, well she can do it if she put her will. I love that SSJ asking sorry and saying thanks to Kang Min Ji, and now Kang Min Ji likes CEO of Your Request, me so happy seeing everyone found their happiness, In Ho also so proud that Teacher Son is her aunt to be hahahahaha

I think Yoon Seung Hoon and Young Mi also know Bok Soo and Teacher Son are dating :wub:

Hello. I'm new here. Just wanna say that I'm enjoying the show. I'm shipping Bok Soo and Soo Jeong so much. They are so cute and they compliment each other very well. I'm loving their classroom romance. Hahaha. I'm looking forward for the next episode every week. 

Also, just wanna know if there are any eng subs for this interview. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QspvbVOhtE4

6 hours ago, kdramajunk said:

Hello. I'm new here. Just wanna say that I'm enjoying the show. I'm shipping Bok Soo and Soo Jeong so much. They are so cute and they compliment each other very well. I'm loving their classroom romance. Hahaha. I'm looking forward for the next episode every week. 

Also, just wanna know if there are any eng subs for this interview. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QspvbVOhtE4

Hello there, welcome to the thread.

Anyway i've been looking for the translation for that show too, but I've got none

11 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

So teacher Park was fired? Figures, Se Ho would want to get rid of anyone with any type of "resistance" to his ridiculous decisions. 

I think he won't get fired after Bok-Su got involved and ripped the resignation letter.

I am not enjoying Se-Ho's new attitude, his victim mentality is ruining him in my opinion. I hope he changes his mindset at least towards the students of the school and does what is good for their welfare. :innocent:

Here is a brief recap of episode 10: https://www.asiandrama4u.com/my-strange-hero-episode-10-recap/ 

Done watching ep 21-22 or 11, i cried like a baby because of the ending scene, Teacher Park :bawling: 

Se Ho, i really hate him, I don't mind he hurt Bok Soo or Soo Jeong but Teacher Park :bawling:

I already predict Yoon Seung Hoon will be the top ranks. 

The kiss in the bed looks romantic but the ending scene, make me can't really memorize it as a happy memory. Hope Bok Soo and the request team can beat up Se Ho, and mess all of Se Ho planning

I just love this show so much! I love the underdog element, I love the grown-up puppy Bok Soo and his feisty teacher girlfriend. I love the teacher who ships them and who truly loves his students. I love the Wildflower class. I love Bok Soo's mom. I love the background music. I love to hate the villain and his evil mom. 

Sometimes you just need a fun, feel-good drama, and this is it. :)

Archived