Director: 

Broadcast Period: 9/3/2018

Cast:

Hé lán dòu

Fénglìjūn
Zhāngyùqí

Liu Zeting

Synopsis:

A sad and painstaking love story between a teacher and student as it follows the heroine and her plot for revenge.

Official Ji sent his daughter Qiyue to learn the arts under the guidance of the Chu Family's second son. Qiyue changes her name to Yiluo (Helan Dou). The second son Chu Che (Feng Lijun) is a beautiful young man with an arrogant demeanor. Because of a mysterious illness, he lives in seclusion unwilling to see visitors.

Unable to tolerate her master's cold shoulder, Yiluo repeatedly tries to escape and gets punished every time she gets caught. Through their time together, Yiluo learns about an accident five years ago that turned her master into a different person. She also learns that her clan has been massacred and that her father had his reasons for sending her away to assume another identity. Thereafter, she starts on a road to avenge her family.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Buried City to Shut All Lights 等到烟暖雨收 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• 3 weeks later...

I am here again, wonder why nobody seems to watch this drama? it is such a nice drama... i have watched till ep 12 and i love very single episode of this drama till now. 

But heard that it only air season 1.. there is another Season to go.. now i can't wait for ep 13 !!!! 

On 9/23/2018 at 12:49 AM, An55mv returns said:

Where did you see it? Do you know anyone who wants to release Eng Sub? I would like to see it too! :bawling: :bawling:

you can easily found it in youtube... they have release season 1 of 12 episode.. 24 Sept will release Season 2

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/31/2019 at 5:57 AM, xSHiNAABBY said:

Someone please tell me where I can watch all 3 seasons with subs? If not, please help me to request Viki to provide subtitles. Thanks! 

Request here: https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/z1ovcsxe011lqq2/

signup on IQVI app for a 3 days free trial and you can watch all three season plus the movie which is the continuatoon of the show with a happy ending

Archived