Quantcast
Jump to content
icyphoenix

[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@dr4malala thanks for sharing the MV.. It was beautifully done.. Hope FSF n ZLY do a modern film or drama.. BTW, what has FSF commented on the video? 

 

Your welcome. He & LY thank him for his support and their friendship.

 

I use google translate:

On behalf of Ma Haohan and Tang Sanzang (his character on both movie), I thank you for your steel-like friendship! Modern and ancient crossings, I suddenly remembered that someone had played Bai Longma[breeze][sun]

Btw, I don't know why the fond become bold 

 

Yes, I want FSF & ZLY do a modern romance drama together. FSF's Starry Sea Starry Night S1 & S2 was romantic, like Boss & Me.

 

Minglan, an ancient family drama, might not my cup of tea, and it has too long episodes.. I hope Daylight do it justice and it turns out good. But usually Daylight's dramas don't have many couple scenes like NIF & NIF 2.

Though, I loved NIF storyline and Lin Shu startegic.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dr4malala said:

 

Your welcome. He & LY thank him for his support and their friendship.

 

I use google translate:

On behalf of Ma Haohan and Tang Sanzang (his character on both movie), I thank you for your steel-like friendship! Modern and ancient crossings, I suddenly remembered that someone had played Bai Longma[breeze][sun]

Btw, I don't know why the fond become bold 

 

Yes, I want FSF & ZLY do a modern romance drama together. FSF's Starry Sea Starry Night S1 & S2 was romantic, like Boss & Me.

 

Minglan, an ancient family drama, might not my cup of tea, and it has too long episodes.. I hope Daylight do it justice and it turns out good. But usually Daylight's dramas don't have many couple scenes like NIF & NIF 2.

Though, I loved NIF storyline and Lin Shu startegic.

I m looking forward to Minglan.. I liked NIF storyline.. But yes romantic stuff is very less in it!! Let's hope Minglan is different!! 

P. S. Thanks fo4 the translate

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again, just a RUMOUR. A rumour is going around saying that FSF is preparing to propose to ZLY on her 31st birthday with a 10-carat diamond ring. The full articles are down below, there are 2.

 

The netizen said FSF had a private conversation with Su Mang about the carat number and she said the person's birthday is the best and FSF said ZLY's birthday is on 10.16. The article also states that FSF's parents are Mahjong players in their community and states that both parents know ZLY and FSF are together. 

 

Again, take these pieces of information with a grain of salt guys, believe it at your own risk.

 

1) https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404291004185353412

2) https://zx.sina.cn/e/2018-10-03/zx-ifxeuwws0573267.d.html?HTTPS=1&wm=3049_0015

 

Me personally, I don't believe she quit work because of him. I believe she quit work because of her health and FSF is just a small contributing factor. 

I don't believe she's pregnant. I believe ZLY's personality is to get married properly first and foremost. 

And I don't believe there's gonna be any wedding anytime soon. I believe to ZLY & FSF, marriage is a serious business and they don't take it lightly.

 

In 72 Floors Of Mystery ep with Niu Junfeng in the kitchen, ZLY mentioned that it's been a long time since she's been in a kitchen and says how is she going to get married in the future? I do believe she's been thinking about marriage since then and I believe ZLY knows the importance of raising a family so before she learns how to cook and stuff, I think marriage for her is still a far-off dream. In reality, a committed relationship between 2 mature people is tough and a lot of hard work that needs time and effort from both parties to make it work. It's not easy for normal people, it won't be any less hard for celebrities who are constantly in the public eye and wants their own privacy. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I m looking forward to Minglan.. I liked NIF storyline.. But yes romantic stuff is very less in it!! Let's hope Minglan is different!! 

P. S. Thanks fo4 the translate

 

I think for MingLan, the more subtle the romance the better for an ancient drama. It makes the audiences' imagination develop. But I do hope there's an even amount of family, romance, battles and action in Minglan. It's much more balanced that way. And that way it can grab the attention of a broad range of audience from kids to adults. A drama will lose its edge if it focuses too much on romance. That's why NIF was rated so high. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

 

I think for MingLan, the more subtle the romance the better for an ancient drama. It makes the audience imagination develop. But I do hope there's an even amount of family, romance, battles and action in Minglan. It's much more balanced that way. And that way it can grab the attention of a broad range of audience from kids to adults. A drama will lose its edge if it focuses too much on romance. That's why NIF was rated so high. 

Yes that too is right.. A show should be rigid in its storyline to succeed!! I m hoping the storyline of Minglan is strong enough to keep the audience glued to it!! 

As far as rumor of proposal, her birthday is this month,its less than 2 weeks remaining.. Let's hope to hear the good news!! :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, dr4malala said:

When director Han Han posted this mix-video of our couple made by his team, I think he not only supported MK3, but he also hinted on something :lol:

 

"Tomorrow, Valentine's Day in 2018 this video is sent to the world with a lover. "

 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4207015813279116

 

Guess what was Han Han trying to do making clips of FSF & ZLY together? He was indicating something here :P

 

Han Han also made this crossover scene of LY & FSF

641

 

IMG_20181002_191905.jpg

 

IMG_20181002_191419.jpg

 

641

 

641

 

http://kuaibao.qq.com/s/20180215A0QU8100?refer=spider

 

 

It's called destiny. ZLY & FSF met 10 years ago when they cooperated in their first drama together but ZLY was in a supporting role (look how fast she's grown & mature, she went from nothing to now starring as FSF's lead actress) and since then their journey has intersected many times with many friends in common. It kind of reminds me of the love equation that ZLY's character does in the movie The Rise of A Tomboy.

 

They used to be in the same company together. They basically crossed path many times before 'actually' recognising one another in MK3. I'd say HanHan is playing cupid. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumour again.

 

Careful netizens found that in fact, an insider had already posted on the Internet that his family and Feng Shaofeng's mother were in a community, and the relationship was not bad.

 

In this year (August 2018), Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng caused a hot discussion on the Internet. The netizen issued a message saying: Feng Shaofeng's mother had revealed to her family that Feng Shaofeng and Zhao Liying are in love.

 

After careful rummaging by the enthusiastic netizens, it was found that the insider broke the news on the Internet and the specific date of the two people fell in love. It is reported that the two people were already together at the end of the 16th.

 

Before, there were some insiders who had revealed that during the Spring Festival this year, Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng’s parents had already met each other.

 

Full article: https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404288591487470255

 

Take it with a grain of salt and a spoon full of sugar everyone.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why these rumours keep on popping up when people don't want them to be together. Why would people waste their time making up rumours on a couple they don't like?

 

At this rate, if they are indeed dating then I don't think they'll announce their relationship until the wedding. I feel like their family and friends in the entertainment circle knows about their relationship but their fans and outsiders seem to have no clue. Nothing surprising. They're not obliged to tell if they don't want to.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2018 at 8:13 AM, icyphoenix said:

Observe how FSF taps her telling ZLY camera is rolling... They looks soo casual yet close

 

 

They look comfortable and happily sweet together..

I lost focus on at the end when Aaron Kwok quietly turn his head to look at the two love bird :lol: he just like "well, I'm not here, pretended I'm a fly"

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Birthday month.. most anticipated October

1f32dd83b2b7d0a2861d9597c6ef76094a369ae8

 

FSF & ZLY, both are a LIBRA

 

Don’t fall in love with a Libra because they are the hardest to get over. They are the love story you’ll compare to everyone else. The new standards you didn’t even know existed suddenly comes to life before your eyes.

 

Don’t fall in love with a Libra because they don’t pick fights, they are the type who want to work through everything. They are good at pretending things are fine because they don’t like causing problems. They are fixers and will fold to what you need before ever demanding anything of you.

 

Don’t fall in love with a Libra because they’ll respect you and care for you and always try and put a smile on your face if they can. They care more about other people’s happiness than their own.

 

Don’t fall in love with a Libra because they will accept every side to who you are. Even the bad parts. They will come into your life when everyone else has left and they’ll sit with you through every storm. In time, you’ll realize you hope forever includes them and that scares the richard simmons out of you.

 

Don’t fall in love with a Libra because they will make you better than you ever thought you could be. They will be every best memory you have, every loudest laugh, the company when you don’t want any and your number one supporter and fan.

 

 

icon-compat-zodiac-7.png
compat-love.jpg
icon-compat-zodiac-7.png

When two Libras come together in a love affair, they form one of the most agreeable, romantic and well-balanced relationships around. Harmony and aesthetics are of utmost importance to Libra; two Libras together bring their magically balanced and beautiful touch to everything they do together. Libra is the Sign of Partnership; Libra loves to be in love, and two together spells relationship bliss. If they’re just dating, they spend their time at romantic movies and coffee houses; if they’re cohabiting, their house looks like an art gallery, full of the finest and loveliest of everything.

Libra wants everyone to love them — sometimes to a fault. They abhor conflict, and if one arises they’re apt to back down just to maintain the peace. It’s not that they’re insincere or that they don’t care, it’s that conflict makes them extremely uncomfortable. The Libra-Libra duo understands this about one another and it’s rare that either one will push the other to compromise their shared sensibilities. Libra is most balanced while in a relationship, and each of them love having someone to admire and dote upon. They’re happiest when they have someone with similar interests with whom to share their experiences.

Libra is ruled by the Planet Venus (Love). Two Libras together share a blissful, romantic relationship full of beauty, sensuality and utter pleasure. It’s no wonder the two stay together! They spoil themselves and one another — sometimes to a fault. Too many rich foods and too much laziness can be bad for their health. Those are pleasures that prove hard to resist; both enjoy reclining and munching on a stem of grapes like the Greek goddess herself!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dr4malala said:

Birthday month.. most anticipated October

1f32dd83b2b7d0a2861d9597c6ef76094a369ae8

 

FSF & ZLY, both are a LIBRA

 

Don’t fall in love with a Libra because they are the hardest to get over. They are the love story you’ll compare to everyone else. The new standards you didn’t even know existed suddenly comes to life before your eyes.

 

Don’t fall in love with a Libra because they don’t pick fights, they are the type who want to work through everything. They are good at pretending things are fine because they don’t like causing problems. They are fixers and will fold to what you need before ever demanding anything of you.

 

Don’t fall in love with a Libra because they’ll respect you and care for you and always try and put a smile on your face if they can. They care more about other people’s happiness than their own.

 

Don’t fall in love with a Libra because they will accept every side to who you are. Even the bad parts. They will come into your life when everyone else has left and they’ll sit with you through every storm. In time, you’ll realize you hope forever includes them and that scares the richard simmons out of you.

 

Don’t fall in love with a Libra because they will make you better than you ever thought you could be. They will be every best memory you have, every loudest laugh, the company when you don’t want any and your number one supporter and fan.

 

 

icon-compat-zodiac-7.png
compat-love.jpg
icon-compat-zodiac-7.png

When two Libras come together in a love affair, they form one of the most agreeable, romantic and well-balanced relationships around. Harmony and aesthetics are of utmost importance to Libra; two Libras together bring their magically balanced and beautiful touch to everything they do together. Libra is the Sign of Partnership; Libra loves to be in love, and two together spells relationship bliss. If they’re just dating, they spend their time at romantic movies and coffee houses; if they’re cohabiting, their house looks like an art gallery, full of the finest and loveliest of everything.

Libra wants everyone to love them — sometimes to a fault. They abhor conflict, and if one arises they’re apt to back down just to maintain the peace. It’s not that they’re insincere or that they don’t care, it’s that conflict makes them extremely uncomfortable. The Libra-Libra duo understands this about one another and it’s rare that either one will push the other to compromise their shared sensibilities. Libra is most balanced while in a relationship, and each of them love having someone to admire and dote upon. They’re happiest when they have someone with similar interests with whom to share their experiences.

Libra is ruled by the Planet Venus (Love). Two Libras together share a blissful, romantic relationship full of beauty, sensuality and utter pleasure. It’s no wonder the two stay together! They spoil themselves and one another — sometimes to a fault. Too many rich foods and too much laziness can be bad for their health. Those are pleasures that prove hard to resist; both enjoy reclining and munching on a stem of grapes like the Greek goddess herself!

 

 

Sun signs are just a small part of a person's personality, you need to look at the whole birth chart of a person. Their moon sign is really who they are on the inside which ZLY&FSF are both compatible because ZLY has Leo moon & FSF has Sagittarius moon. Then you have mercury which is the way someone speaks and processes information. FSF might talk in a sweet & superficial way because he has mercury in Libra but his Mercury is conjunct his Pluto in Libra and Pluto is ruled by Scorpio so the way he talks can be deep too. ZLY's mercury is in Scorpio so the way she talks is serious. She doesn't like small talks or meaningless conversations. And she's also a natural investigator or detective. ZLY&FSF's Venus sign is conjunct in Scorpio which shows the way they are in relationships is the same. They like to keep their relationship private and far away from the probing eyes of the public. They might be a Libra who likes to flirt in public but in a relationship with someone they truly love they are deeply committed, loyal, faithful, intense, emotional and usually people with Venus in Scorpio are pessimistic to a fault when they are in a relationship because they have a fear of betrayal because they have a natural mistrust of people. FSF then has his mars also in Scorpio which makes him a formidable opponent. He might look like a nice guy because of his sun in Libra but when someone hurts him he will exact his revenge sooner or later. ZLY&FSF has mars and mercury conjunct in a double-whammy so they stimulate each other's intellect. Her Mercury is conjunct his venus so she loves to talk to him and he finds her hilarious and a pleasure to listen to. She has her mars in Libra which means she will attack using her words which we can see because ZLY is well known as Zhao XIAO DAO right? Plus she has mercury in Scorpio which means she will use words to her advantage. Razor sharp mind and an even sharper tongue she has. You can look up mercury in Scorpio for more details. These people will either speak the complete truth about something or they will draw the truth out of their opponent and conceal their own truth. Which is why ZLY is so tight-lipped about her relationship. FSF's Jupiter is Leo which conjuncts ZLY's Leo moon. They are very optimist is each other's presence and this placement keeps them away from feeling down. This is a soul-mate placement really. ZLY's Jupiter is retrograde in Aries which means her success is delayed but later in her life, she will be at the top of the ladder. Jupiter rules the husband for women... 

 

You see guys, astrology is a complex subject and one cannot only look at sun sign of a person to judge them. You are made of a whole bunch of placement. You have all of the 12 signs in yourself but everyone is different because the 12 signs are placed differently in everyone. You appear like your sun sign on the outside but your moon sign is who you truly are. The way you are might be different from the way you talk and the way you love someone in a relationship. The way you fight back and defend yourself could be different. All those things need to be taken into consideration. 

 

The reason I don't talk about ZLY's & FSF's astrology stuff in this thread because I personally find it difficult to explain everything to you guys. I just know that they are EXTREMELY compatible with one another on many levels, which is why I started to ship them. If I find that they aren't compatible I wouldn't keep on doing this. If I have to talk about their synastry chart it'll take the whole day so if anyone in here is interested to know more about your fav celebrity or want to know whether a couple you like is compatible with each other there's a really good way to find out and that's to look at their astrological birth chart and make a synastry comparison between them. Say, for example, there are 2 people who were born on the same day. Therefore they both have the same sun sign. But why do you like one person more than the other person? It's because they were born in a different year. The difference in the year will make their chart completely different from one another.         

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another reason why I don't talk about their astrological synastry chart is that we don't know if they are indeed dating. I will start to talk about it when we get a confirmation from them about their relationship. And also because I don't want to reveal the secrets about their personality cause then it'll be less interesting. If you look at their birth chart you will know a lot about what that person is like. You guys know how ZLY played Lu Zhen is The Female Priminister right? And she played Chu Qiao in Princess Agents right? Well, she is a Libra Sun & Leo Moon, and do you guys know who else has this placement?!! Two British Priminister: David Cameron and Margaret Thatcher also have Libra Sun & Leo Moon. Gandhi and Oscar Wilde also have Libra Sun & Leo Moon!!! Now, do you see why our ZLY is so popular?!! If China is a noncommunist country, ZLY could've been running for president. But she can't do that so she will act roles that are like that in her chosen film&drama projects.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Libra is an idealist. Leo is a natural leader with an air of royalty about them. You combine the 2 and boom! You get a powerful leader who speaks on your terms and is someone who is just as interested in you as they are interesting to others. They have a lot of followers that's why I never really worried about her being able to find someone to love. Libra & Leo are both very clear-minded thinking people. They have a strong morality, integrity and dignity. That's why I will never believe ZLY is pregnant because that's really below her standard. She wants to be courted properly before she can start to commit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...