[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's just hope that LGX, ZLY and FSF won't do anything in the future to confuse people about their relationship with one another, and be more clear about who they're with. I hope LGX is happy with whomever he's with and let's hope ZLY will be happy with whoever she chooses. Case closed.

I really hope this thread is confined with only ZLY n FSF talks n the possibility of their relationship or something else.. I feel it doesn't require talks abt LGX with WLK..  Or FSF with YM or others.. Or dragging the past of WLK.. 

@loveredrose I didn't like the way u dragged WLK's past...It is unrelated to this thread..  In this thread we r talking abt ZLY n FSF relationship.. What's the offense of WLK to be dragged out like this!! 

P. S. I request u guys not to demean the actors.. Plz keep ur shipping talks confined to ZLY n FSF only.. Don't mention other actors or drag their names.. 

Edit: that retake of scene was to make the scene into perfection, not for her own purpose.. I have seen her checking out her own scenes in the camera after the shoot n if the scene is not fit for her ,she asking it to be redone.. It's professionalism

On 9/28/2018 at 8:49 PM, loveredrose said:

If they are just friend (LGX/ZLY) then why they need to hide and cover there face? 

Those were just two friends enjoying a fun day together. It normal for good friends to be out together. From the way LGX & ZLY interact to teasing each other, they aren’t anything more than friends. 

Ofcourse they need to cover they face. Most of celebs tend to cover their faces while they are in public and not on work. They want to enjoy life as a normal person, just be themselves. ZLY usually cover her face while in public, no matter she was alone or with someone else.

As for why LGX / ZLY cover they face? Well, they came to Tsinghua to enjoy the uni, not for the spotlight and get sudden fans meeting, or to created a chaos or else made trouble for the uni.

Can you guess what happen when a popular celebs came to your college? 

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's common among friends. Obviously both came to the uni bcoz they both want to explore Tsinghua. Perhaps ZLY came with him bcoz he has a free time too that day, and he also admire the prestige uni. So why not came with him?

She posted the pic of herself with the uni background, not with LGX. Why she need to hide her face in the single pic?

Didn't she said in the pic 'next time she wish to take picture in the uni with her full face'? 

Do you get what I trying to say? She not cover her face bcoz of LGX, but bcoz she didn't want to created unwanted attention. Afterall she is a super star, and very popular among the students.

Also she and the director want to retake the kissing scene because they see it was not good enough. ZLY is a profesional actress. She also retake alot of her kissing scenes with the other male leads, some worthy mention was ZH and WC.

You can keep in denial, but obviously FSF & ZLY are an item, there are so many "couple sightings", and too many real life evidences/hints/signs pointing out they are a couple.

Ps. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge PA fans, I loved XingYue on screen, and I hope both ZLY and LGX can comeback in S2 to finish the story in HE.

On 9/28/2018 at 10:08 PM, icyphoenix said:

I too shipped them in initial periods.. But I guess they were normal friends n costars.. If there was something between them, they r not gonna move on so soon . LGX wouldn't be seen with two ladies.. One his ex n other WLK.. That too many times.. Plus ZLY n FSF sightings n spending time.. 

P. S. I consider FengMi ship like TingYing ship.. Both were soo close but ultimately no ending up together

@icyphoenix

Agree, LGX has been seen with a string of girls. He is an infamous womanizer, one of the reasons why he is not the one.

I also think FengMi & TingYing a closed buddy like MingEn.

= I like FSF as an actor, but I'm not that familiar with him off air, so I'll stick to ZLY =

1. She had many rumors before but she was rarely seen out and about with man. And already there are like 10 dates of her with FSF. I doubt they will confirm anything unless they plan to get married.

2. Liying is careful about her personal life and has always laid low key. 
She is serious about her love life.
Is she suddenly that ignorant now, to be caught going out many times with "a friend" that have been embroiled in dating-rumors stemming with her since last year? Even so, both persons involved just don't care, they occasionally travelling, eating, spending time and holding hands together in public.
I believe in ZLY action, so I take this as they silent announcement.

I remember her rumored with Wang Hao, at Jin Xing show she quickly cleared it up. Liying also said she’s afraid of standing next to any boys for fear that the media will think that she is actually dating them!!!! 
Haha, looks like she is fearless when with FSF.

3. If they aren't dating I don't know why they don't just deny the rumors? They keep avoiding answering the questions. 
She's bother and upset with preggo non-stop rumors. She denied it, but not denied the relationship, obviously! 
Her dating rumors with FSF created so much fuss, hot topics and hype. With her personality, If it is not true she would already cleared up the rumors and get it over with.

4. Is it just a publicity stunt?
a woman in her position of power, influence and success in her career doesn't need this kind of publicity stunt. 
Remember, she is a private person. She doesn't want this hype. 
ZLY rather speak with her works. 

Zly is naturally humble, friendly, and flirtatious toward all male leads at works, to build chemistry and for promotions / fan service purpose. But thats it. I don't know. I never seen her publicly going out dating, vacationing, or walk hand in hand in public, except with FSF.

5. If this is really a publicity stunt / mediaplay for promotion purpose, why they were wearing a low-key clothes, and cover themselves? Why not going all out?
They can add alot interesting couple-thingy for hot trending topics. At least act lovey-dovey and shows PDAs everywhere like FengMi did.

@ElleWoodsen wow.. such a deep terrific explanations about FSF & ZLY relationship. I enjoy reading it :mrgreen::thumbsup:And thank you, you speak out some of my mind, I can't say it better than you.

@icyphoenix agree with all both of you said!!

Yep, Their relationship sense really different. Then because FSF & ZLY take it really serious,  they are intent on keeping any relationship a secret until they are ready to take the next step and announce it to the world. 

They are already take a next step with dating publicly to announce they are in relationship.

Hope FSF & ZLY will take another next big step in the future.

I'm also not that much into couple showering PDA in public.. sometimes it feel too much of show off.

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I really hope this thread is confined with only ZLY n FSF talks n the possibility of their relationship or something else.. I feel it doesn't require talks abt LGX with WLK..  Or FSF with YM or others.. Or dragging the past of WLK.. 

@loveredrose I didn't like the way u dragged WLK's past...It is unrelated to this thread..  In this thread we r talking abt ZLY n FSF relationship.. What's the offense of WLK to be dragged out like this!! 

P. S. I request u guys not to demean the actors.. Plz keep ur shipping talks confined to ZLY n FSF only.. Don't mention other actors or drag their names.. 

Edit: that retake of scene was to make the scene into perfection, not for her own purpose.. I have seen her checking out her own scenes in the camera after the shoot n if the scene is not fit for her ,she asking it to be redone.. It's professionalism

Wholly agree...shipping thread is for fun, not to take it too seriously. Its more of hopeful & wishful thinking of fans for their favored couple...its great if they end up together, but if they don't its fine too since we have fun speculating this & that while it last. There's no need to force any one to accept ones idea & theories abt a couple, just play along with couple we favour:)

1 minute ago, lxands said:

Wholly agree...shipping thread is for fun, not to take it too seriously. Its more of hopeful & wishful thinking of fans for their favored couple...its great if they end up together, but if they don't its fine too since we have fun speculating this & that while it last. There's no need to force any one to accept ones idea & theories abt a couple, just play along with couple we favour:)

That's what shipping thread is for.. Regardless of the couple being true or not, its just for pointing out things abt the couple n looking out for possibilities rather than getting serious abt it.. If they end up together it's well n fine.. If they don't just enjoy the speculations we had.. Here in shippers paradise, many couple threads r there.. Not every thread is made in serious note hoping couple will end up together!! Many thread couples aren't a real thing or don't end up as ppl expect!! 

I am not sure but I think LGX and FSF are friends. I also think ZLY and LGX have a friendly relationship. When PA was airing they were filming Detective Dee. 

ZLY and FSF have not been dating for over 2 years, that necklace is probably just a coincidence. Also, her bday party in 2016 was not by FSF but by her staff, Fairy Yuan Yuan. They probably got together in December or January after her bday when Monkey King started filming. He made sure to go to her next bday party. And it was just FSF, ZLY, and their staff. Before it was just ZLY and her staff. 

At this point, there is a lot of stuff pointing out to FSF and ZLY dating. But I dont think they will publicly acknowledge it unless they are going to get married and I think that is good. Even if people assume they are dating as long as they dont acknowledge it, they will have more privacy. 

When ZLY said abt her relationship 'Don't listen to others, only listen to her' we should probably just do that....and now my eyes heard ZLY loud & clear :lol: What with groccery shopping, getting in & out of his car, both getting bolder with hand holding in public, with mask on & off...yeah ZLY is definitely saying sumthing, not by words but by actions. I'm not even surprise they are preparing for their wedding, becos from other thread last year, there were rumors abt ZLY is to get married by the end of this year. ..

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

REMINDER

Pls do not talk about other OTP, this is FSF & ZLY thread, pls stick to it, any un-related or deem unrelated posts on other CP, we will proceed to remove, pls take note.

Regards,

Angelangie, @LavelyShai @stroppyse @youngatheart

Thanks for the reminder!! Will abide by it!! :)

Again, this is only a rumour. Some netizen on Weibo said that FSF's mother and neighbours said that he and ZLY are indeed in love and said that after cooperating in MK3 they frequently interacted with each other online. You can google translate the article below for full details. I know it might not be true but at least it'll contribute something to everyone's imagination. ^_^

https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404290086979136680

Feng Shaofeng was asked about his private life and immediately "escaped" as soon as he heard the question.

beaa6e6cc7b647b7a8871cf2c2f4e8b7.jpeg

Sohu Entertainment: Now everyone is very concerned about your emotional life, are you single now?

Feng Shaofeng: Thank you. (He stood up and left straight away.):lol:

Full article: https://www.sohu.com/a/243769877_114941

This interview was around the time ZLY stayed at his place cause we can see his shirt matches the one in the paparazzi pic. 

If he's single then he would've said that he's single like when he was asked about Guo Biting...

Not sure if you guys have seen this vid before. The part where they leaned against a mirror for a photo and FSF kind of lowered himself down so that he's not taller than her...I see my uncle and aunty does that all the time. My uncle's the exact height of FSF and my aunty's height's the same as ZLY and he always jokes like that with my aunty which made her stab him in the stomach with her elbow. I see ZLY is way more easy going. :lol:

And at the beginning where they kind of stared at each other, and you'd expect people to believe that there's nothing going on between them...

5 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

Not sure if you guys have seen this vid before. The part where they leaned against a mirror for a photo and FSF kind of lowered himself down so that he's not taller than her...I see my uncle and aunty does that all the time. My uncle's the exact height of FSF and my aunty's height's the same as ZLY and he always jokes like that with my aunty which made her stab him in the stomach with her elbow. I see ZLY is way more easy going. :lol:

And at the beginning where they kind of stared at each other, and you'd expect people to believe that there's nothing going on between them...

I have seen this interview video.. They looked pretty cozy sitting close to each other in that sofa.. In addition to the moment u mentioned, there is another FSF stared at her.. It was all hearts!! They don't show off much but their little actions speaks volume:lol:.. 

When director Han Han posted this mix-video of our couple made by his team, I think he not only supported MK3, but he also hinted on something :lol:

"Tomorrow, Valentine's Day in 2018 this video is sent to the world with a lover. "

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4207015813279116

Guess what was Han Han trying to do making clips of FSF & ZLY together? He was indicating something here :P

Han Han also made this crossover scene of LY & FSF

IMG_20181002_191905.jpg

IMG_20181002_191419.jpg

http://kuaibao.qq.com/s/20180215A0QU8100?refer=spider

Archived