[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notice her white hat and the way she tied back her hair is very similar to the ones in the photos where she and FSF were caught holding hands while shopping. I wonder when she took this vid and who filmed her?

She used to say in an interview that she wants her man to be able to let her live like a child.

@ElleWoodsen

She's so cute! You know who make her this happy, I guess he was the cameraman.

On 9/24/2018 at 10:32 PM, ElleWoodsen said:

She used to say in an interview that she wants her man to be able to let her live like a child.

He said he likes a free spirit, bright, and sunny girl. And Liying also an open minded and optimistic one.

His type of girl match Liying.

FSF old video in eng sub

Omo.. FSF & ZLY have couple necklaces too :kiss_wink:

Liying wore it at the time of her b'day in oct 2016.

I am more firm now that they already been dating for at least 2 years.. even before they shooting MK3.

IMG_20180828_010211.jpg

unnamed_1_1537631540454.jpg

Flowers everywhere,, really put thoughts into decorating the room! So romantic! Might be FSF arranged it for her :heart:

704_2039361_417996.jpg

005_Odu1_Kgy1fu4khssg5gj30bt0ezq3q.jpg

If it's true that FSF & ZLY were dating since PA then...

Remember when LGX used to say that he didn't want to do the kiss scene with ZLY because she's not his girlfriend? (He ran away when LY asked him to do a reshoot and remember how LY kept her eyes open in the kiss scene? It shows that she's not that interested too.) 

And LGX and FSF were filming for Detective Dee together... Not sure if LGX didn't want Wang Likun to be upset or if he's afraid FSF might get jealous...

Remember when LY accepted the award with Li Yifeng and she said that after filming MK3 she'll take a break to fill the void in her heart? And now we can see that she's going out with FSF during her break, which means she knew FSF before shooting MK3 otherwise she wouldn't say that so firmly.

Remember how LY was the one that introduced Shawn Dou to his role in PA? And everyone was curious how they knew each other? Well Shawn Dou and FSF are besties!!...

During the press conference for PA LGX mentioned how he met LY before PA through a mutual friend. He said the 3 of them went out to eat during her break filming in Shanghai. At that time both Li Yifeng and ZLY were shooting their spy dramas in Shanghai so LYF might be the mutual friend that LGX was talking about. I think that was around 2016. LGX asked what LY thinks of him and she said he looks depressing, and then LGX said no it should be warm. Someone in the other thread mentioned in ep 4 of Rookie Agent Rouge it looks like she has a familiar bite mark on her neck(like a hickey). Remember how LGX took that photo for her in front Tsinghua Uni? They definitely met up as FRIENDS. 

LY said many times that she can definitely LIKE the guys she meets, but whether she can TRUST them is a different story. She also said that she doesn't want her man to be one of her peers(i.e. not in her friend group). LYF, LGX, Kris Wu and William Chan are all in her friend group. While she always addresses FSF as 'Feng Ge' or 'master', she even said she felt like a younger sister to him and that they are from a different era...remember that guys?!!    

There was a rumour going around last year that LY's close friends in the entertainment circle like Kris Wu, Xie Na... know who her boyfriend is and the rumour also stated that her boyfriend is from the entertainment industry as well. The rumour states that LY has always considered the actors she's worked with as friends and that she will only date someone from outside of the entertainment industry but after she met this person her perception has changed about dating someone from the same work field.

@ElleWoodsen wow that was detailed explanation.. I guess it also explains everything that has been going on with ZLY n FSF.. I guess ZLY wanted to keep it under covers as she didn't want to face the brashness of netizens like it happened before with CPfying her coactors.. I guess FSF n ZLY both wanted to make sure about their feelings n then wanted to let it out.. I guess now they r pretty much going strong.. Just the official announcement is left!! 

Now I think I know why it said "Ai Ni Ying Bao"(Love you Ying Bao) on the cake instead of "Ai Ni Li Ying"(Love you Li Ying) (Remember the pic of the cake that she blurred?). It's because a friend would call her Li Ying but her boyfriend isn't her friend. She wants a man to let her live her inner child. She blurred out the 'Bao' because she thinks it would be obvious.

Anyone could call her Ying Bao but since she intentionally blurred the photo she's definitely hiding something important.... I'm guessing it would be awkward for a guy who's younger to call her Ying Bao. They'd call her Li Ying jie. Someone around the same age as her will call her Li ying. Only someone older will call her Ying Bao. But who would dare say 'love you' to her if it's not her boyfriend...

@ElleWoodsen

a good catch of detailed explanation from you.. you fill in the blank. now it all make sense!

One thing I know for sure now.. If yingbao misteriously blur out her pictures it definitely something regarding FSF.

I agree with someone in the other thread that mention, ZLY paused working pretty much when she meeting FSF. I'm sure part of it is she wanted to nurse body back to health, but if FSF wasn't in the picture, not sure she would do that.

1 hour ago, loveredrose said:

If they are just friend (LGX/ZLY) then why they need to hide and cover there face? The on ZLY/LGX at the uni pic, the pic  was  taken by the professor that university. Picture wasn't taken by an accident by that prof, or else we would never know about that picture. I think of lgxzly have some sort of relationship or they are in relationship at one time.

The necklace that fsf is wearing  its was date back in the years of 2011 during fengmi  golden ship.

At that time, fengmi shipping was huge, they fool the world that they were dating. They have lots of couple items, fsf was caught yangmi parent and fengmi was spending lots Time togethers. As soon as their drama done airing yang mi  announce her relationship with her curtain husband. 

I would still think ZLY n LGX r friends as they r celebs.. It is legible that they cover themselves or else it attracts unwanted attention.. ZLY has mentioned that she n WC also went out for dinners with his mom or alone too!!.. It's common among friends.. But yes ppl's opinion might differ.. I too shipped them in initial periods.. But I guess they were normal friends n costars.. If there was something between them, they r not gonna move on so soon . LGX wouldn't be seen with two ladies.. One his ex n other WLK.. That too many times.. Plus ZLY n FSF sightings n spending time.. 

P. S. I consider FengMi ship like TingYing ship.. Both were soo close but ultimately no ending up together

6 minutes ago, loveredrose said:

How do you know for sure?  lgx never admitted that he with wlk!!! FSF/ZLY never that they r together either, nothing is official with all them 

I m not sure.. I m was just stating my thinking.. I know nothing is official yet.. But they aren't refusing too!! FSF n ZLY r publicly seen together n do is WLK n LGX were spotted vacationing.. But as its FSF n ZLY thread i would stick with them.. If ZLY n FSF weren't a thing,  both aren't soo ignorant to be caught by public or to walk hand in hand in public or to be together in an airplane n vacationing together.. It's silent announcement by them!! 

P. S. It's just my opinion that I m stating it!! 

6 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

ZLY n FSF weren't a thing,  both aren't soo ignorant to be caught by public or to walk hand in hand in public or to be together in an airplane n vacationing together..

At first I ship ZLY/FSF,  until I started to do research about fsf, how many time fsf created scandals with his costars that when I started to have doubts about ZLY/FSF  relationship. I started to see fsf always  like to hold his costars hands and  I respect him bec he such a gentleman that way.

For zly to be caught with fsf or a airplane or holding hands with fsf so what??? So as fengmi gold ship days, fsf was also holding hands  with YM and he was with her parent at the airport too.

For now on I only believe zly, and zly did mention along time to her fans to believe in her,  and words out of her mouth only. 

Add: I'm gonna wait until MingLan done, so I'm gonna wait and see what zly/fsf after that. Now I wont be suprise if there another scandals with zly/fsf. ....no offense to anyone I'm just stating my opinion..I'm always and will belive in zly.

2 hours ago, loveredrose said:

At first I ship ZLY/FSF,  until I started to do research about fsf, how many time fsf created scandals with his costars that when I started to have doubts about ZLY/FSF  relationship. I started to see fsf always  like to hold his costars hands and  I respect him bec he such a gentleman that way.

For zly to be caught with fsf or a airplane or holding hands with fsf so what??? So as fengmi gold ship days, fsf was also holding hands  with YM and he was with her parent at the airport too.

For now on I only believe zly, and zly did mention along time to her fans to believe in her,  and words out of her mouth only. 

Add: I'm gonna wait until MingLan done, so I'm gonna wait and see what zly/fsf after that. Now I wont be suprise if there another scandals with zly/fsf. ....no offense to anyone I'm just stating my opinion..I'm always and will belive in zly.

We also believe in ZLY.. I don't know what kind of person FSF is or was.. I don't know how he was with his ex..But as far as I have seen him he is a respectful actor n person..  Yes there is uncertainty till they announce it.. But still it's FSF n ZLY shipping thread, so here we can talk abt them n point out the things we find abt them till they haven't confirmed with other persons.. 

P. S. We are also waiting for Minglan :P..   Let's believe ZLY.. I believe her actions too:D.. 

On 9/28/2018 at 9:49 PM, loveredrose said:

If they are just friend (LGX/ZLY) then why they need to hide and cover there face? The on ZLY/LGX at the uni pic, the pic  was  taken by the professor that university. Picture wasn't taken by an accident by that prof, or else we would never know about that picture. I think of lgxzly have some sort of relationship or they are in relationship at one time.

The necklace that fsf is wearing  its was date back in the years of 2011 during fengmi  golden ship.

At that time, fengmi shipping was huge, they fool the world that they were dating. They have lots of couple items, fsf was caught yangmi parent and fengmi was spending lots Time togethers. As soon as their drama done airing yang mi  announce her relationship with her curtain husband. 

Hide contents

He's such a gentleman he loved yo hold  his co-stars hands 

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php/32690-Feng-Shao-Feng-(冯绍峰)/page12

http://fengmishippersblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/end-of-november-fengmi-tidbits.html?m=1

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php/13435-Yang-Mi-(杨幂)/page245

LGX & ZLY's relationship is definitely that of a sister and brotherly type. On the surface ZLY likes to hang out and joke around with her co-stars cause they've been working together but deep down it's a different story guys. 

All the girls that FSF play around with and meeting parents of both sides and stuff are only because they're friends on a superficial level. 

FSF & ZLY are open-minded and free people!! They flirt and hang out with whoever they want to and meet with whoever's parents they want to but when you see them doing the opposite of that it means that it's real love. 

You don't see ZLY & FSF meeting each other's parents because they want to get to know each other first and they want privacy in their relationship. That's how a real relationship starts out. It doesn't start out by meeting your parents. It's about whether the 2 people involved can hold out for each other through thick n thin and be there for one another. That's the most important thing. 

ZLY once said in her interview that to her a relationship is about the 2 people. No one else needs to interfere. I reckon FSF has changed into a better person after he met her in that he has grown more mature.    

On 9/29/2018 at 8:54 AM, loveredrose said:

ZLY is the type of person to make it known and clear from the start where a person stands with her. If FSF is only a friend to her then she would've already cleared up the rumours by saying that they're just close friends or he's just a big brother to her. You guys realise how she never says it firmly what the relationship is between them whenever the rumours pop up for these last 2 years? Again you can't really compare ZLY to FSF's previous lady co-stars. ZLY began at nothing and now she has climbed all the way to the top. I think she's been through enough hardships to know not to play with her heart.

She said in her past interview that it's hard for her to date again after her ex-boyfriend cheated on her, and another one left without a reason. 

She wouldn't easily call LGX a husky dog if she has feelings for him. You say all the good things about each other when you're in love. 

ZLY said that when she is in love she will do everything for the other person and give 100% into the relationship. The hardest for her to handle is the betrayal of the other person. 

For someone who is so serious about her love life, do you think she would accept seeing LGX and WLK together? Do you think she would just hold hands while walking with FSF and consider their relationship as just friends?!  

There is one thing that's different for sure about FSF's relationship with ZLY that can't be found in his previous relationship with his other co-stars. It's the level of privacy. Unlike him being lovey-dovey with Yang Mi, Liu Yi Fei... in public.

Have you noticed how ZLY&FSF always try their best to avoid each other and act like they don't know each other on stage and in the public's eyes? There's a certain level of tension when you see them doing this. And when no one's looking all of a sudden they act differently(like really intimate).

I'd say they are both outgoing people at work but really private people in their love life. You don't see ZLY & FSF doing PDAs as he did with Yang Mi and his previous female co-stars right? That's because if he's truly in love he will be serious and private about the relationship. 

Archived